Author Topic: The Losing Weight Thread  (Read 8715 times)

bndla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Losing Weight Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2010, 01:47:45 AM »
I've always been one of those people who could eat whatever the fuck they want, as much as they want and never gain a pound. I'm sure when I get older that's gonna change though.

Yeah this is me too. But now i started to lift some weight and have gained some weight. Being a skinny skaterat sucks. Biebel rules

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2010, 08:35:07 AM »
Are there before and after ass shots?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2010, 03:09:00 PM »
been doing pretty good since sunday. fruits, veggies, smaller portions, water only... hopefully i wont cave.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2010, 04:26:23 PM »
honest to god, the best way to lose weight is to QUIT SMOKING YOU FUCKING PANSY! cigarettes don't keep you thin you idiot.

what planet are you living on?  myself and millions of other people have significantly gained weight after quitting smoking, most people do.  cigarettes kept me down to a meal a day, unintentionally of course.  after quitting i gained a good 30 pounds, but all i had to do to lose it was take my coffee with less sugar (and generally eat less sugar) and skate more.  picked up smoking again but cut down. 

reducing sugar works.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -351
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2010, 07:44:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude are you fucking kidding me?! No one's commented on this yet? First you make a thread asking how Chris turned from an RDS jock dude into some raw food hippy, then you go and turn into some raw jock body builder dude posting a picture of your hawt bod while at the same time talking about how good the raw food diet is? What the fuck dude?! AND to top it all off you post the picture of yourself with the comment "How did I do it? Let me tell you!" Goddamn dude, you need your own fucking infommerical! "Getting Ripped With Sexy D!"

Damn dude, what's Slap come to when some dude can post before and after pictures of himself that he posed for with a fucking sock in his sexy undies where he's all ripped and jocked out and his nipples cast a fucking shadow and NO ONE MAKES FUN OF HIM?!

Fuck dude. Good job on losing the weight for real. But posting those pictures sort of just proves what a fucking douchebag you are.

Second hand embarrassment to the fucking MAXIMUM, Dallas!
[close]
The best part is that this has helped my skating so much to the point where I can do stuff that seemed impossible months ago.
[close]

So... what? You can 180 a can now and not run like a sissy?

Dude, look at the fuckin pictures. No justification. You're posting pictures of yourself in sexy underwear with a sock stuffed in your crotch on the internet. ON A SKATEBOARDING FORUM! It has nothing to do with "juxtaposition". You're not posting those pictures to help other Slap Pals who want to lose weight. If you wanted to do that you could have just stated your starting weight and ending weight. No, you took a frumpy before photo and a ~~~HaWt n' SeXy~~ after photo to show of your sXe bawd and your situation of a six pack.

Total jock shit there Sexy D.
Wait, what the fuck was that video you posted? Is Commercial D supposed to be a low-budget Canadian Steve Berra?
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

BitchTits

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2010, 11:51:28 AM »

tomato/avocado/spinach/lettuce juice

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2010, 12:29:09 PM »
U mad Watson? Put down the 40oz. and try eating some raw fruit if you wanna ditch that over-30 beer gut. I don't see you talking trash when Kendall posts up video blogs of his shirtless playground pull-ups. Don't hate a guy for revealing the fruits [pun intended] of his labor.

This might be a skateboard forum, but you can't say my before/after pics aren't 100% on topic. If I had started a thread with those pictures, that would be another matter altogether, and you'd be justified in calling out my douchieness, but since this thread was already underway I thought I'd chime in with my experience—best illustrated with specific pictures rather than vague words. It's not even like I'm in a Speedo or anything—they're traditional men's swim trunks, stuffed with nothing more than my package, upon which you seem to have a concerningly homoerotic fixation.

And for the last time, those TV producers cut every make and kept every bail. Not that my skating's anything to brag about, but if I beat you in S-K-A-T-E maybe you'll shut the fuck up.

I'll play you in skate Fabio. I just did a kickflip. Match me.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2010, 02:06:52 PM »

tomato/avocado/spinach/lettuce juice

Sounds like it could use a banana or two!

My girl made these raw wraps filled with guacamole, carrot, onion, cucumber and wrapped with a collared green leaf. I got crazy and threw a few blueberries in mine.

Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2010, 07:44:09 PM »
The thing about extreme diets is that although they may get results, I'll never not think a bacon cheeseburger or cheesecake is delicious. So making these extreme changes can only last so long. Whenever I did shit like that, I'd get off the diet, or even just lighten it, and suddenly I was back to eating garbage. I feel like the key is to have a diverse diet that is mostly healthy, but has enough bad shit in it to keep that side of me satisfied. Also,  although both matter, exercise gets better results than diets do. Sitting on my ass and eating healthy leaves me in worse shape than going out skating a lot and even drinking sugary drinks or eating an occasional burger.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »
Also, if you drink a lot, cut that shit out.
And whoever said to quit smoking to lose weight is out of their mind! START smoking to lose weight. Its glamorous.
And nice package D. Wanna go swimming some time? :-*

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2010, 08:24:39 PM »
The thing about extreme diets is that although they may get results, I'll never not think a bacon cheeseburger or cheesecake is delicious. So making these extreme changes can only last so long. Whenever I did shit like that, I'd get off the diet, or even just lighten it, and suddenly I was back to eating garbage. I feel like the key is to have a diverse diet that is mostly healthy, but has enough bad shit in it to keep that side of me satisfied. Also,  although both matter, exercise gets better results than diets do. Sitting on my ass and eating healthy leaves me in worse shape than going out skating a lot and even drinking sugary drinks or eating an occasional burger.
I feel like this should be common knowledge amongst skaters. I'd say skaters are some of the unhealthiest in terms of food we eat, but a good lot of us are slim. When you're out skating fast food is the easiest and quickest option. But because we are so active, we stay slim. I've gained 25 pounds from injuries preventing me from skating for a year. Hopefully within the week my doctor will confirm my ankle is finally healing so I can start physical therapy and go to the gym to try and shed some of this shit before the OK to skate.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »
Good luck with that. skateboarding is the best.

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »
It really is the best "workout". And the good thing is, it's amazingly fun so you don't even realize it.
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

kevbo999

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2010, 09:36:41 AM »
So I've been rocking the smoothies hard, they're delicious and I feel great afterward.  The next step in my slow climb to self improvement is quitting beer.  So today I bought a quart of Iceberg vodka, thinking that if I only drink alcohol mixed with raw fruit, good things will happen.

My question is, does mixing booze with juice kill the potency or nutrients?

Inbred Jed

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »
I need to quit drinking soda again. It's brought on some pounds.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2010, 10:57:26 AM »
i'm setting a goal to lose some serious weight in the next month.  fucking sick of looking down and seeing gut action

i will under no circumstances stop drinking beer though.  just going to have to exercise twice as much and eat less food
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Nameuser

• Rep: -57
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2010, 10:58:20 AM »
So I've been rocking the smoothies hard, they're delicious and I feel great afterward.  The next step in my slow climb to self improvement is quitting beer.  So today I bought a quart of Iceberg vodka, thinking that if I only drink alcohol mixed with raw fruit, good things will happen.

My question is, does mixing booze with juice kill the potency or nutrients?

As said, weed has no calories.......plus it makes all the smoothies taste that much better!

BitchTits

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2010, 02:59:27 PM »
^
He's asking about vodka, not weed. And, alcohol fucks with the absorption of nutrients. It's probably best to go without. Anything in moderation is alright.

I went a couple days with the raw fruit and vegetable diet and didn't feel too good. I gave that up and went back to my old ways except I started eating a bit healthier. I put vegetables in my noodles and avocado slices on my toast. I also started biking to the skatepark instead. Eating healthier, instead of healthy, and getting more physical activity is more effective. My beer gut is slowly disappearing.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 03:03:19 PM by BitchTits »

kevbo999

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »
Thanks for the info.  This is how I see it.. up until this weekend I was drinking a 6'er a day and hardly getting any fruits or greens.  The past couple days I've been getting plenty of them and not feeling beer bloated. 

I still eat meat and potatoes for dinner, and I still want 2-3 drinks throughout the day.. but I'm hoping this new "diet" makes a noticeable difference.  I mean Sexy D said his skin and hair look better because of blended fr00tz.  I don't plan on lifting weights or anything though.