Author Topic: New The Skateboarding Magazine Cover  (Read 7832 times)

bakingsoda

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
Re: New The Skateboarding Magazine Cover
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2010, 11:19:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i guarantee prod actually rips on transition, so therefore yes he does kill everything
[close]
Your guarantee almost makes me feel sure the notion P-rod doesn't kill transition is fact. I don't remember having read a single credible or sensible word from you on this fourm since I created my account. In the future, don't bring a bad name to someone you like by mentioning them in your posts, it will tarnish their name.
[close]

In the future, dont bring a bad name to someone you like by mentioning them in your posts, it will tarnish my name when your bitch ass quotes me. i aint mike jones keep my name out ya mouth

HAHAHAHA! Thank you for proving just how stupid you are.......Yet again.

thugnificent

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2010, 07:08:03 AM »
the only thing that has been proven is how many zeros post here. you can catch me back in the traphouse with your username on the stove collecting that guap while yall keep frontin

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2010, 05:07:09 PM »
the only thing that has been proven is how many zeros post here. you can catch me back in the traphouse with your username on the stove collecting that guap while yall keep frontin
irony.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2010, 05:24:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Silas' Elwood ad in this issue: holy fuck.
[close]

scan? the last elwood ad of drebohl with the golden gate bridge in the backround was rad
[close]
Nestor did that three years ago, with the exact same angle on the photo and everything.
[close]

He did what - the Drehobl ad or the Silas ad? Because I don't remember at all.
[close]
He did Dan's ad, I like both Nestor and Dan but I thought it was kind of funny.

what is all those guys do in their respective ads? I completely missed out on all of the them

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2010, 06:20:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

scan? the last elwood ad of drebohl with the golden gate bridge in the backround was rad
[close]
Nestor did that three years ago, with the exact same angle on the photo and everything.
[close]

[close]
[close]

what is all those guys do in their respective ads? I completely missed out on all of the them
In all fairness, every shot at that spot is taken at that angle. It's like lenses to cameras have a compass inside of them that always forces them to point in a direction where the golden gate bridge is at least in the background if possible.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2010, 07:17:20 PM »
we're two pages in and I have no idea which spot you guys are talking about or what tricks went down at said spot.

having said that, caswell rips really hard on and off the board and deserves every check he gets.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
In all fairness, every shot at that spot is taken at that angle. It's like lenses to cameras have a compass inside of them that always forces them to point in a direction where the golden gate bridge is at least in the background if possible.
will you just fucking tell us what the trick is? the ghost of lenny kirk is clearly asking what trick was done, no one asked nor gives a fuck about your thoughts on the angle of the photos.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2010, 11:46:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
will you just fucking tell us what the trick is? the ghost of lenny kirk is clearly asking what trick was done, no one asked nor gives a fuck about your thoughts on the angle of the photos.

sounds like they're talking about the back noseblunt ad. on the spot at the end of this.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -626
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2010, 12:02:37 AM »
Caswell came to Seoul a few weeks ago with Pfanner, Gravette and Grant Taylor.  He killed it and could not have been any more friendly or more humble.   stoked for the dude.   
where is home?

steenz

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:03 AM »
i got this in the mail and it came all ripped up

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Since when am I here to serve you or lenny?

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2010, 04:46:29 PM »
Expand Quote
all of it's transition, but i would never group vert skaters with people that skate skatepark transition. That's like comparing an Olympic diver to some kid that does backflips into his backyard pool.
[close]
yeah i agree. just because a fs air on an average vert ramp is hard, doesn't mean it can be considered "killing it." danny way did a fucking tre flip crook on the mega ramp wall with no helmet, that is killing it. i'd be hyped if tony hawk crooked an 8 stair rail, but if he did, i wouldn't say "he kills it at street." and the comparison of a fs ollie on a vert ramp to danny way and other vert skaters are doing on it is about the same as a crook on an 8 rail compared to the shit a pro street skater is doing on it.

i would
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2010, 05:43:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
all of it's transition, but i would never group vert skaters with people that skate skatepark transition. That's like comparing an Olympic diver to some kid that does backflips into his backyard pool.
[close]
yeah i agree. just because a fs air on an average vert ramp is hard, doesn't mean it can be considered "killing it." danny way did a fucking tre flip crook on the mega ramp wall with no helmet, that is killing it. i'd be hyped if tony hawk crooked an 8 stair rail, but if he did, i wouldn't say "he kills it at street." and the comparison of a fs ollie on a vert ramp to danny way and other vert skaters are doing on it is about the same as a crook on an 8 rail compared to the shit a pro street skater is doing on it.
[close]

i would
Isn't there some old airwalk ad with Tony lipsliding a 14 or so?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2010, 01:46:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
that is irrelevant. you were trying to play cool guy by holding the information over his head, responding to his question by not even answering it.

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2010, 03:24:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
that is irrelevant. you were trying to play cool guy by holding the information over his head, responding to his question by not even answering it.
everyone knows that gipper gets a kick out of being a complete dick to everyone for no reason.  some people are just wired that way.  ya know, all dicky and stuff.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i would
i wouldn't.  no doubt he'd be killing it way harder than i ever plan to, but killing it on the level of his pro skating peers?  i think not.  that was actually a pretty concise argument that was made.  its kinda like a last years x games when they had that super park bullshit or whatever they were calling it.  rune glifberg was far and away better than anybody else on the course.  the closest guy to him was hassan, but it was evident that they were on completely different levels just by observing the absolutely ri-fucking-diculous rate of speed that rune was going.  rune kills vert and kills pools or whatever else random tranny you can think of way harder than any tranny dog you can name.  not saying them dudes suck, but i am saying there are some dudes out there who are pro who are not as good in any way as some others have to be in order to stay relevant.  then there are people like hassan and grant that actually do kill everything.  they make me feel good on the inside.  don't read too much into that
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 03:28:32 AM by MrDreamPop »
life poser

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »
Sorry for the bump.

http://robbrink.com/2010/07/06/clark-hassler/

Is that the same interview?

cheese

• Rep: -68
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2010, 08:36:32 AM »
COTG you are a fucking ignorant arrogant dumb ass, transition is for weak or sucky skaters? your regular. ever heard of fun? cause thats why i skate transition, its fun, oh wait i forgot all your focused on is getting down you ledge dancing fake steez. my bad, keep on beeing a dumb ass.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I don't even know what the trick is. I was simply responding to the fact that somebody said that both photos were shot at the same angle by pointing out that everybody shoots photos from that angle at that spot. I wasn't talking to you, I don't give a shit about you, I don't know why my post had to answer your question. As I pointed out, I didn't post to answer your question as I am not here just to answer your questions. Get it person?

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »
you just called him a person, that's racist!
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I don't even know what the trick is. I was simply responding to the fact that somebody said that both photos were shot at the same angle by pointing out that everybody shoots photos from that angle at that spot. I wasn't talking to you, I don't give a shit about you, I don't know why my post had to answer your question. As I pointed out, I didn't post to answer your question as I am not here just to answer your questions. Get it person?
seriously doubt that.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2010, 09:22:50 PM »
COTG you are a fucking ignorant arrogant dumb ass, transition is for weak or sucky skaters? your regular. ever heard of fun? cause thats why i skate transition, its fun, oh wait i forgot all your focused on is getting down you ledge dancing fake steez. my bad, keep on beeing a dumb ass.

Hahahahaha....... Sucky, that's a good word.

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2010, 10:26:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
seriously doubt that.
haha. ok.