Author Topic: The governor needs your help (how much does a skateboard weigh?)  (Read 2036 times)

ARNOLD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
What would you say a skateboard weighs? I'm away for the summer and dont have my board, which is bumming me out. I'm going to have my sister ship my board to me so I need to calculate the shipping costs so I can send her the money. Anyone know roughly how much a complete weighs?

I'm skating a 7.75 with thunders, maybe if you have similar you could weight it for me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 08:20:42 PM by Bantam »
I WILL RAM MY FIST INTO YOUR STOMACH AND BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE!

BitchTits

Re: The governor needs your help.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 07:14:07 PM »
She needs to get a box that it will fit in and package it. Then, she has to go to USPS, get it weighed and shipped. It won't be more than $10, if it's domestic.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
Re: The governor needs your help.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »
Like 5 pounds.

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The governor needs your help (how much does a skateboard weigh?)
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 05:43:15 PM »
When shipping via ups or fedex, you have to consider dimensional weight as well. And if it exceeds a certain amount they will charge you the dimensional weight. Unless the package weights more than the dimensional weight. So they basically charge you whatever gets them more money. As far as a box, get someone to go to a local skate shop and have them give you an empty board box.

And if it's domestic, it will definitely cost more than $10.