Author Topic: Trial of Johannes Mehserle.  (Read 10181 times)

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Trial of Johannes Mehserle.
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2010, 05:27:33 PM »
Everyone is letting people go home early from work that live on the east bay. I just got home from the financial district and the busses are packed for sure. I hope nothing happens tonight. Good luck to Oakland heads.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2010, 05:31:02 PM »
First of all, the first thing you did was talk about potential riots, not the outrage about what actually may cause the riots, then you come on and claim that somebody is an opportunist for claiming racism is alive in America after a police officer kills a black man and gets away with it. That's all that's really concerning you right now? Really? Not that a person who is put in charge of public safety just murdered a man in front of hundreds of witnesses and 5 cameras and he got away with it? That doesn't outrage you? Yeah, you made a little comment in passing about it, but your posts are showing a really fucked up perspective with what you choose to focus on. Just take a step back and think about where it all comes from.

If this was the first act of police brutality against a person of color where the cop got off you might have a point, but its not, its far from it. I've talked to teenage kids who have tons of stories that are fucked up that never even make it to court. Open your fucking ears and eyes to what has happened and why these people might say what they are saying before condemning them for saying what they say.

oh, and Pirone was letting n-bombs drop like rain.

rioting and rioters suck no matter what the reason may be.
what if a white cop killed a white man?  or a black cop killed a black man?  or a black cop killed a white man?  all you see is race, i see it for what it is.  a cop killed another human being with no provocation.  it has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. 
he didn't get away with anything and because i didn't care for so and so speaker making the whole incident about race and not about right or wrong, that makes me a dick?  again, what if it was a black cop that shot him?  would that religious opportunistic feeder of hate still be out there speaking then?
i'm not condemning anyone, you are in fact condemning me.  plus you're the only one using that word in this discussion.  the only person i had a problem with was the religious dude, get over it. 

bitch tits,
you're right i'm totally a racist.  you should know that all my friends are either white, black, hispanic, etc, i literally don't have one single asian friend.  you're an asshole. 

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2010, 05:36:03 PM »
Don't lose focus. The anger deserves be given to a (in)justice system that continues to favor people in uniform. There's absolutely no way someone should be responsible for keeping the peace if they can't tell the difference between a gun and a tazer. There should be no room for mistakes like this and really, they should be held to a higher degree of culpability. This motherfucker is going to get a minimal sentence and cops are going to keep walking around with what should be a false sense of entitlement but the system continues to prove otherwise. Complete and utter bullshit. Violence begat violence and if some cops get shot tonight, I will not blame the shooter. I'll blame the system for continuing to fail the citizens it's supposed to protect.

Sorry for the rant but this and situations like it that we don't hear about, piss me off to no end.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

BitchTits

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2010, 05:39:41 PM »
The reason most people are disgusted is because the trial was bullshit.

This does have to do with race, whether you like it or not, because the cops in every case of police brutality involving African Americans gets little or no punishment.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2010, 05:51:42 PM »
Such a fucking joke. Be safe heads.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2010, 05:56:27 PM »
Don't lose focus. The anger deserves be given to a (in)justice system that continues to favor people in uniform. There's absolutely no way someone should be responsible for keeping the peace if they can't tell the difference between a gun and a tazer. There should be no room for mistakes like this and really, they should be held to a higher degree of culpability. This motherfucker is going to get a minimal sentence and cops are going to keep walking around with what should be a false sense of entitlement but the system continues to prove otherwise. Complete and utter bullshit. Violence begat violence and if some cops get shot tonight, I will not blame the shooter. I'll blame the system for continuing to fail the citizens it's supposed to protect.

Sorry for the rant but this and situations like it that we don't hear about, piss me off to no end.

thank you for bringing the discussion back to where it should be, though i don't know if i'd feel good about some cop getting shot for just being a cop.  everyone has the right to be angry, no one has the right to act on it in a violent manner to those who don't deserve it.  what if rioters killed a black cop and his white wife?  would that be okay?    theres no justification for hurting/killing anyone, especially if they had nothing to do with it.  i'm totally down with eye for an eye justice.  i'm not down an eye for some random dudes eye because i'm really pissed.
and really, its not the system that failed.  the people run the system so its the people that failed and people have been failing each other since day one.  welcome to life. 

i 100% agree the trial was bullshit but whos fault is it?  the system?  the police?  the jurors?  everyone wants to point fingers until they have nowhere else to point.  i put the blame on johannes, hes the fucking douchebag cunt that killed someone.  and i put the blame on the jurors because for whatever reason, they couldn't do what was right.

that said, i hope everyone on the left coast stays safe.       

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
faster, you're too ignorant to argue with and i just don't have the energy or the time anymore.  you have the mentality of an inbred 12 year old.  there is a long and well-known history of white cops shooting unarmed black men in the back and getting away with it.  most adults are aware of this.  from separate but equal and jim crow to today, there have been a long line of racists, such as yourself, who shamelessly argue that nothing is ever racially motivated.  even an unarmed black kid getting shot in the back by a white cop in front of hundreds of people and a mostly white jury letting him get away with it isn't enough.  it's always pulling the race card when it's minorities, but a guy speaking another language to you in a grocery store is clearly a "racist piece of shit."  fuck you.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2010, 06:00:35 PM »
^ What he said and...
Expand Quote
First of all, the first thing you did was talk about potential riots, not the outrage about what actually may cause the riots, then you come on and claim that somebody is an opportunist for claiming racism is alive in America after a police officer kills a black man and gets away with it. That's all that's really concerning you right now? Really? Not that a person who is put in charge of public safety just murdered a man in front of hundreds of witnesses and 5 cameras and he got away with it? That doesn't outrage you? Yeah, you made a little comment in passing about it, but your posts are showing a really fucked up perspective with what you choose to focus on. Just take a step back and think about where it all comes from.

If this was the first act of police brutality against a person of color where the cop got off you might have a point, but its not, its far from it. I've talked to teenage kids who have tons of stories that are fucked up that never even make it to court. Open your fucking ears and eyes to what has happened and why these people might say what they are saying before condemning them for saying what they say.

[close]

what if a white cop killed a white man?  or a black cop killed a black man?  or a black cop killed a white man?  all you see is race, i see it for what it is.  a cop killed another human being with no provocation.  it has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. 
he didn't get away with anything and because i didn't care for so and so speaker making the whole incident about race and not about right or wrong, that makes me a dick?  again, what if it was a black cop that shot him?  would that religious opportunistic feeder of hate still be out there speaking then?
i'm not condemning anyone, you are in fact condemning me.  plus you're the only one using that word in this discussion.  the only person i had a problem with was the religious dude, get over it. 

bitch tits,
you're right i'm totally a racist.  you should know that all my friends are either white, black, hispanic, etc, i literally don't have one single asian friend.  you're an asshole. 

You missed my point, dipshit.  Why is your outrage still focused on those victimized and outraged by the system????
You still haven't answered that or even stepped back from your former position in a realization that you are focusing on the wrong aspects of this issue.
Even if this wasn't racially motivated, or in relation to systematic racial oppression, why are you so angry at them for making this assumption, especially after it has been proven correct in situation after situation?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2010, 06:43:13 PM »
^ What he said and...
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

bitch tits,

[close]
You missed my point, dipshit.  Why is your outrage still focused on those victimized and outraged by the system????
You still haven't answered that or even stepped back from your former position in a realization that you are focusing on the wrong aspects of this issue.
Even if this wasn't racially motivated, or in relation to systematic racial oppression, why are you so angry at them for making this assumption, especially after it has been proven correct in situation after situation?

what aspect should i be focusing on then?  please explain to me?  am i not angry enough for you?  should i grab some bricks and start attacking random people and businesses?  how are you missing my point? 
"proven correct situation after situation"?  because in this instance, i can't use 100 other instances to explain/justify 1.  if i was to use your proven correct situation after situation, then all germans are jew killers because its been proven correct situation after situation, well over a million times.  is that a fair assumption for me and others to make?  i don't think so.       

i think the cop was shook and pulled his gun in haste and pulled the trigger because he was scared as well as completely fucking regular.  again, i'd lock him, then have each of grants family members go into that cell and do what they want with him.  eye or an eye.  fuck that cop.     

again, what if it was a black cop that shot a white man?  what do you think the verdict be then?  would race play a part?, or would it be just be another case of a cop getting away with murder?  i think the trial was bullshit because he was a cop, not because he was white and grant was black.  thats my point, thats is just my belief, why am i not allowed to my opinion?  and really, whats with the name calling, i thought you were above that, whatever.     

faster, you're too ignorant to argue with and i just don't have the energy or the time anymore.  you have the mentality of an inbred 12 year old.  there is a long and well-known history of white cops shooting unarmed black men in the back and getting away with it.  most adults are aware of this.  from separate but equal and jim crow to today, there have been a long line of racists, such as yourself, who shamelessly argue that nothing is ever racially motivated.  even an unarmed black kid getting shot in the back by a white cop in front of hundreds of people and a mostly white jury letting him get away with it isn't enough.  it's always pulling the race card when it's minorities, but a guy speaking another language to you in a grocery store is clearly a "racist piece of shit."  fuck you.

i'm well aware of the racially driven crimes against minorities, i just don't think this shooting was racially motivated.
i don't remember shamelessly arguing that "nothing is ever racially motivated".   i try not to speak in absolutes.
johannes hasn't gotten away with anything.  we'll find out at sentencing in about a month.
how am i a racist?  people like to throw this word around to win an argument but theres really no argument to be won here.
some dude walking up to me and bowing with his hands clasped and being all like ching chong willy wong is 100% racist, but me sitting here and saying i don't think this crime was racially driven makes me a racist?   it seems you are the ignorant one here as well as mildly regular.     

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »
We all know what an acquittal would've meant, so they opted for the least punitive conviction possible. This is pretty much what I expected to happen. Takes the wind out of would-be rioters' sails while more or less satisfying the police union and its supporters.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

BitchTits

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2010, 07:00:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i'm well aware of the racially driven crimes against minorities, i just don't think this shooting was racially motivated.
i don't remember shamelessly arguing that "nothing is ever racially motivated".   i try not to speak in absolutes.
johannes hasn't gotten away with anything.  we'll find out at sentencing in about a month.
how am i a racist?  people like to throw this word around to win an argument but theres really no argument to be won here.
some dude walking up to me and bowing with his hands clasped and being all like ching chong willy wong is 100% racist, but me sitting here and saying i don't think this crime was racially driven makes me a racist?   it seems you are the ignorant one here as well as mildly regular.    

Anyway, I completely agree with you that business owners shouldn't have to suffer. However, you didn't even listen to Oscar Grant's uncle. You were so biased, talking about how you hate him, that you didn't even listen properly. The whole family wants justice to come non-violently.

Why don't you blame the news for being racist? Some articles don't even mention the name "Oscar Grant."

OAKLAND, Calif.—About 400 people are marching through Oakland to demonstrate against the verdict in the Johannes Mehserle case.
The growing crowd began their march around 5:30 p.m. Thursday near city hall and are moving through downtown, past businesses that have boarded up as a precaution against possible riots.
Protesters are standing face to face with police officers in riot gear, who are trying to keep them off the roadway.
Mayor Ron Dellums has pleaded for those unhappy with the involuntary manslaughter verdict to protest peacefully. He acknowledged that many in the community are outraged at what they believe is an unjust verdict for the former Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2010, 07:14:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

i don't remember shamelessly arguing that "nothing is ever racially motivated".   i try not to speak in absolutes.
some dude walking up to me and bowing with his hands clasped and being all like ching chong willy wong is 100% racist, but me sitting here and saying i don't think this crime was racially driven makes me a racist?   it seems you are the ignorant one here as well as mildly regular.    

[close]

Anyway, I completely agree with you that business owners shouldn't have to suffer. However, you didn't even listen to Oscar Grant's uncle. You were so biased, talking about how you hate him, that you didn't even listen properly. The whole family wants justice to come non-violently.

Why don't you blame the news for being racist? Some articles don't even mention the name "Oscar Grant."

OAKLAND, Calif.—About 400 people are marching through Oakland to demonstrate against the verdict in the Johannes Mehserle case.
The growing crowd began their march around 5:30 p.m. Thursday near city hall and are moving through downtown, past businesses that have boarded up as a precaution against possible riots.
Protesters are standing face to face with police officers in riot gear, who are trying to keep them off the roadway.
Mayor Ron Dellums has pleaded for those unhappy with the involuntary manslaughter verdict to protest peacefully. He acknowledged that many in the community are outraged at what they believe is an unjust verdict for the former Bay Area Rapid Transit police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man.

i did hear his uncle speak, i heard every word he said and i was actually surprised how calm he was and how he didn't let his anger or disappointment get the better of him.  i didn't say one bad word about the guy.

the only person i had anything to say about was the religious dude that spoke AFTER HIM because his entire speech was racially driven.  he made his entire speech about black and white and not about right and wrong.  in saying this, how does that make one a racist?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2010, 07:26:11 PM »
You are clearly intentionally ignoring racial issues that do exist. Don't know what else to say. I Started off softly, pointing out how what you were saying was coming off a bit insensitive,but you won't even acknowledge it, so there really is nothing left to do but write you off as an unrepentant racist.

Soul Doubt

• Rep: -10
  • DAYUUUM
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2010, 09:42:13 PM »
Professional Anarchist have shown and started looting, shooting fireworks, breaking windows, spraypainting and throwing glass.  The cops are showing a lot of restraint, thank god. flashbangs have been thrown.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2010, 10:17:46 PM »
Has it been just downtown?

Soul Doubt

• DAYUUUM
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2010, 10:38:45 PM »
Has it been just downtown?

From what i heard. i stopped watching the news an hour ago.

One interesting thing i saw was that the interviewed some people at the new skate plaza.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2010, 11:15:37 PM »
I just talked to a person who lives off of Grand and she said some small groups are coming up by her neighborhood.

Soul Doubt

• DAYUUUM
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2010, 11:33:07 PM »
I just talked to a person who lives off of Grand and she said some small groups are coming up by her neighborhood.

Wow. That sucks. the sad thing with all this is that beauty supply shops are being looted.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2010, 03:48:02 AM »
so glad i don't live near rioting assholes. the situations fucked but how does terrorizing the city accomplish anything.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2010, 04:11:05 AM »
Little video showing some of last night:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/08/subway.shooting.trial.riot/index.html?hpt=T2

I don't know anything about the sentencing, but I'd assume that if they send him to a fed prison, he won't live long.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 05:01:14 AM by Donkey Lips »

BitchTits

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2010, 08:50:52 AM »
so glad i don't live near rioting assholes. the situations fucked but how does terrorizing the city accomplish anything.
It's just assholes taking advantage of the situation so they can loot. If they really cared, they would march non-violently, like the family wants. Or, if they chose to do it violently, they would be burning down police stations and killing cops, instead.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2010, 08:55:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's just assholes taking advantage of the situation so they can loot. If they really cared, they would march non-violently, like the family wants. Or, if they chose to do it violently, they would be burning down police stations and killing cops, instead.

Exactly what I was thinking. I understand and empathize with their anger but it needs to be focused on the problem rather than their neighbors.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2010, 01:23:28 PM »

Its easy to judge from a distance. I don't like the idea of riots, but I have studied it close enough to know exactly who is to blame for every major riot in California history: the police.
Watts 65- Caused by a reaction to police misconduct
LA 92- Caused by a reaction to police misconduct, and the subsequent approval of such actions by the justice system
Oakland 09- Caused by a reaction to police misconduct, and the lack of any response by the justice system to take him into custody
now
Oakland 10- Caused by a reaction to poliice misconduct, and subsequent approval by the justice system again.

Every single one started as a result of police misconduct. People go crazy when they feel that the people that are supposed to be maintaining law and order don't. I've stopped judging the people who lose their mind knowing that a cop could kill them anytime and get away with it, and started judging our unjust system. The people in these riots are responding exactly as Thomas Locke predicted people would once the social contract was broken, and in all of these cases, the social contract was broken. This is common and predictable human response to injustice.
So instead of blaming the repo man, I blame the bastards who refused to keep up their side of the deal.

You know who is to blame for the riots?
Johannes Mehserle (supposedly there to keep the peace, has murdered a man in cold blood and now caused 2 riots)
And The Justice system- which does not do justice for the poor or people of color, and protects those with power

Why do you think they were so damn predictable? They oppress and oppress and oppress and it gets approved by society. Eventually shit explodes. Unfortunately it doesn't always go to the right places, but all in all, blaming people for riots that anybody could have predicted and most predicted would be bigger is a bit odd, since we all know what the catalyst was, and it wasn't some sort of lack of morals that assholes like faster! probably would claim, why is everybody so quick to jump on the people of Oakland? Why not blame the  justice system, who was willing to sacrifice an entire city to cover  up the misdeeds of one scumbag cop?

You gotta realize, riots aren't necessarily planned out political actions, most are simply explosions of uncontrollable anger by an entire community, and to be surprised at this is blaming the wrong people.
What the fuck did that judge expect to happen?
What the fuck did that jury expect to happen?
What the fuck did that PIG Mehserle expect to happen?
The fault of all of this is on Johannes Mehserle and the judge and jury in  the court case.  Anybody would have predicted this, and I don't think it was good. It was an example of the justice system caring more about the cops than the community they supposedly protect.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2010, 01:56:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You gotta realize, riots aren't necessarily planned out political actions, most are simply explosions of uncontrollable anger by an entire community, and to be surprised at this is blaming the wrong people.

hardly anyone looked very angry in the riot videos i've seen, more than half the assholes rioting have huge smiles on their faces and just causing havoc to cause havoc.  most of them aren't outraged, they're jumping on the bandwagon like most rioters do.   

and really, you need to stop including me in your regular posts. 
its not my problem i'm not as vaginally sensitive as you. 
BTW, did we just meet?....i'm faster!, i'm an insensitive asshole, nice to meet.     

and people keep saying johannes got away with it but he hasn't gotten away with anything yet...

Sentencing is set for August 6. Involuntary manslaughter carries a maximum sentence of up to four years in prison under California law. But the judge could add an "enhancement" that could provide a longer sentence because a firearm was used.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
Hey, did you guys know faster! was a racist? If you didn't, more proof is above!
Poor Mehserle and fuck the people of Oakland, right faster, you fucking scumbag?

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »
Hey, did you guys know faster! was a racist? If you didn't, more proof is above!
Poor Mehserle and fuck the people of Oakland, right faster, you fucking scumbag?

i love you have continuously ignored everything i've posted because you're blinded by your outrage and simply resorted to name calling.
you're right i'm a racist.    ::)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2010, 02:54:27 PM »
No, I just don't take anything you say seriously anymore. If you look to the top of this thread, I approached your racist comments in a very calm way, pointing out that maybe you should think about what you are saying and what attitudes it portrays, and you stood by it. What else can I do? I am not arguing with you about this case at all anymore. I am pointing out something which most other people have already noticed: you are a racist. That other dude pointed out your racist tirade against the chinese grocery store worker, I earlier pointed out your Reaganite welfare queen attitude as a problem, you've discussed your disgust with unmasculine men, and in this thread the only thing you care about is talking shit on the people of Oakland, so guess what? I'm done. I'm not going to argue rational points to a man with irrational hatred towards all people who don't look or act exactly like him. I'm just going to point out that it is there, and even if you don't explicitly say it, your attitudes are made clear by what you post, and you need to put that shit in check.

On a sidenote:

BitchTits

« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »
The maximum sentence can be twelve years after the enhancement. Considering they charged him with involuntary manslaughter, does anyone honestly believe that the judge will add an enhancement? He'll probably be sentenced for two years and out quicker than that.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2010, 03:16:00 PM »
No, I just don't take anything you say seriously anymore. If you look to the top of this thread, I approached your racist comments in a very calm way, pointing out that maybe you should think about what you are saying and what attitudes it portrays, and you stood by it.
what racist comments are those?  please highlight them for me.

what else can I do? I am not arguing with you about this case at all anymore. I am pointing out something which most other people have already noticed: you are a racist. That other dude pointed out your racist tirade against the chinese grocery store worker

you suffer from selective reading disorder.  the guy was dominican and he was the one bowing and speaking in chinese or whatever and insulting me.  go read it for yourself. 

I earlier pointed out your Reaganite welfare queen attitude as a problem,
earlier?,  you mean like months ago?  you mean how it pisses me off that people in my neighborhood abuse the welfare system for their own financial gain?  how dare i! 

you've discussed your disgust with unmasculine men,
disgust is a strong word, i believe my words were more like, i don't really like it when i see straight people rocking some gay ass shit.   

and in this thread the only thing you care about is talking shit on the people of Oakland,
i'm talking shit on the people of oakland?  again, highlight that for me. 

so guess what?  I'm done. I'm not going to argue rational points to a man with irrational hatred towards all people who don't look or act exactly like him. I'm just going to point out that it is there, and even if you don't explicitly say it, your attitudes are made clear by what you post, and you need to put that shit in check.

you need to put your self righteous ass in check.  i'd tell you to read my posts, stop breezing through them and making assumptions but thats what you do/did.  you don't read, you clearly can't comprehend and you almost always assume.  all these things make you stupid and your arguments invalid. 

again, go read my posts, dumbass. 

BitchTits

« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2010, 03:22:30 PM »
Expand Quote
what else can I do? I am not arguing with you about this case at all anymore. I am pointing out something which most other people have already noticed: you are a racist. That other dude pointed out your racist tirade against the chinese grocery store worker
[close]

you suffer from selective reading disorder.  the guy was dominican and he was the one bowing and speaking in chinese or whatever and insulting me.  go read it for yourself.
You never mentioned that he was Dominican.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
theres this racist piece of shit that works at my local super market. 
today was the 3rd time he had some racist shit to say to me. 
i'm about to call INS on his ass and get him deported. 
i hate racists as much as the next guy but i hate minorities who are racists even more. 

[close]

what he say to you?
[close]

he just started speaking fake chinese or whatever, bowing and shit.  hes done it twice before and i just let it go but 3 times, hell fucking no.
i've been shopping there for 14 years and i know most of the men and women that work there.  i see them everyday and friendly with everyone and not once did anyone ever have some stupid shit to say to me other than this fucking asshole. 

i fuckin lost it in there, i was screaming and cursing like a mad man.  i told him to step outside and he grabbed his butchers knife like a little bitch.  the manager came along, apologized and said he'd speak to him but i don't give a shit, i'm still fucking pissed!   >:( >:( >:(   

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:24:31 PM by BitchTits »