Author Topic: Police catch Barefoot Bandit :(  (Read 2848 times)

H8R part 4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Police catch Barefoot Bandit :(
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 03:24:23 PM »
Dude, people are sick of it. Drop it.

aww, is it bothering you?    :'(
its kind of fucked up when someone accuses you of being a racist without you actually saying anything racist isn't it?

if/when you apologize, i'll stop.  
until then, i'm going to do exact what you're so good at doing...being an complete asshole, following you from thread to thread like the troll you are, looking for any possible reason to call you out on anything you say.   

what you can't take it?  this is exactly what you do when you argue with someone on here and now i'm giving you the same treatment.  the same amount of courtesy and respect you've given to everyone else on here time and time again. 
i'm telling you now, its gonna be real annoying for you and a lot of fun for me, you white supremacist bigot scumbag racist fuck!     

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 03:40:02 PM »
I won't apologize, and I don't take your shit as offensive at all, and you aren't proving any point. What you said was racist, and multiple people took it as such, not just me. I take your angry little response as a temper tantrum, and so does everybody else. You aren't really proving anything aside from the fact that every time people talk shit about you, like when you started hating on the gays and people made fun of you, that you won't stop whining about it until everybody finds out why whoever it was called you an asshole, and everybody thinks you are an annoying little bitch, regardless of what the original discussion is about.

Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »
I won't apologize, and I don't take your shit as offensive at all, and you aren't proving any point. What you said was racist, and multiple people took it as such, not just me. I take your angry little response as a temper tantrum, and so does everybody else. You aren't really proving anything aside from the fact that every time people talk shit about you, like when you started hating on the gays and people made fun of you, that you won't stop whining about it until everybody finds out why whoever it was called you an asshole, and everybody thinks you are an annoying little bitch, regardless of what the original discussion is about.

mutliple people?  who, you and crunk juice?
and BTW, i love your use of " everybody", wow you sound like such a loser but i can do it too... 
its obvious to everybody that you're a white supremacist.  everyone hates you.  we all think you're an annoying fuck.  none of us can stand you.  the entire community thinks you're a whiny little bitch. 

and just so you know, your use of the word "everybody" is to mask your insecurities.  you include everybody in your reply so you don't feel alone.   to make you and other people think their are people rallying behind you and assholish ways when you are in fact, all by yourself.  its just really me and you, no one else.             

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2010, 04:41:16 PM »
Please don't lecture me about insecurity as you follow me from thread to thread crying because I called you a racist.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
nah, i'm just doing what you do to everyone, why you don't like it?  is it bothering you? 
now you know how everyone feels when you do it to them.  fucking cock.   

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »
it takes a certain kind of idiot to be right, and look like a bigger moron than the person who is wrong.

thats you in cause you didnt know faster
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2010, 10:23:07 AM »
Expand Quote
always reminded me of the movie Catch me if you can.
[close]

yes, the movie has already been made, so no studio would pick it up if anybody tried.  slightly different story yeah, but doubt it would happen.  gotta give it to him for flying the plane, that's some wild shit.  he'll slink out of prison somehow...

looks like they're already on it

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118022037.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&ref=vertfilm
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 12:10:38 PM »
I'm on Gippers side, because he's white.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »
i was totally stoked on this dude. he went from little shit to big shit all thanks to the media.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2010, 12:28:40 PM »
Someone mention Hitler already, ffs.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2010, 12:39:26 PM »
faster and gipper are giant flapping vaginas