Author Topic: Eidos fucking up big with new Tomb Raider  (Read 5499 times)

boyan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Eidos fucking up big with new Tomb Raider
« on: July 20, 2010, 04:41:10 AM »
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/combat-trailer-lara-croft/701851

goodbye third-person shooter / platform game

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
Re: Eidos fucking up big with new Tomb Raider
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 09:04:34 AM »
now it's even harder to see boobies jiggle. i think the only time i played any of the tomb raider series was the training mode or whatever where you are just in her house with her butler following you. then i'd always lock him in the freezer. then i proceed to kill myself from swan diving down the stairs. murder suicide at its best.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:09:00 AM by tysj! »
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

BriDen

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 09:09:08 AM »
I really dislike this style of gameplay, whatever it's called. If you've played one, you've played them all.

jimi420

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 09:25:52 AM »
How am i supposed to jack off to her tits when i can't even see them anymore!?

boyan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 10:28:01 AM »
It's called an isometric platform action video game and it's downloadable. The emphasis lays on multiplayer and online gaming
Aparently it's called Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light‎ and it's not a part of the Tomb Raider series.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »
How am i supposed to jack off to her tits when i can't even see them anymore!?

by getting a gf

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 09:18:58 PM »
this is a huge fuck up

!?!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 10:21:10 AM »
I like it, so what if it is different than the others.  If it wasn't a tomb raider game everyone would be saying how awesome it is.
this iron age has turned to rust

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 06:24:23 PM »
Looks like Diablo kind of.  Should be sick, as long as they keep making the other type.  Resident evil: outbreak was a great example of a botched attempt at what could have been something great.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 06:37:49 AM »
Looks like Diablo kind of.?  Should be sick, as long as they keep making the other type.?  Resident evil: outbreak was a great example of a botched attempt at what could have been something great.
Oh fuck I was bummed on that. I remember hearing that the game would be full chat, you could form parties to stay alive in the city, and you could even run into random players throughout different scenes and help or fuck them over if you wanted. They blew that by forcing your ass into a party of 4, limiting conversation to prerecorded bullshit and making it the dumbest shit ever.

It was fun to get up the stairs first and nail the door shut on the people behind you.

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 01:24:30 PM »
burnt how do you just change a format that has worked for over a decade now
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

FranklinSt4Ever

• Rep: 5
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 08:13:06 PM »
It stopped working for a while, but I heard the last three TR games were pretty legit.

Anywho, this game looks awesome and for only $15 it looks like it will definitely be worth it. The fact that it has co-op just makes it even better. Why wouldn't you want to play a game that's like crusader: no remorse/no regret, but with better graphics?

The majority of the reviews say its awesome as well.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 11:00:01 AM »
i dont know who you guys are trying to kid, none of the tomb raider games were good. the textures on the backgroudns were so horrible it was almost impossible to figure out where to go. also the jumping and cliumbing animations were so fucking slow and drawn out, there was an indiana jones game that was 10x better than tomb raider almost identical engine except it was way less ridiculous trying to figure out where the fuck you were supposed to go and the jumping and climbing actions didnt take a minute each time. also in tomb raider you could always just climb up on a rock and shoot the tigers or bears or whatever. it was a really bad game to say the least, every single one. the ai was just horrible once they started introducing humans with guns that you had to battle in the 2nd game.

admit it you played that game entirely for the titties (only reason i oplayed it and dead or alive) otherwise the indiana jones game would have been actually big.
ONTARIO CANADA

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 04:08:39 AM »
i dont know who you guys are trying to kid, none of the tomb raider games were good. the textures on the backgroudns were so horrible it was almost impossible to figure out where to go. also the jumping and cliumbing animations were so fucking slow and drawn out, there was an indiana jones game that was 10x better than tomb raider almost identical engine except it was way less ridiculous trying to figure out where the fuck you were supposed to go and the jumping and climbing actions didnt take a minute each time. also in tomb raider you could always just climb up on a rock and shoot the tigers or bears or whatever. it was a really bad game to say the least, every single one. the ai was just horrible once they started introducing humans with guns that you had to battle in the 2nd game.

admit it you played that game entirely for the titties (only reason i oplayed it and dead or alive) otherwise the indiana jones game would have been actually big.

real talk

boyan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 05:55:24 AM »

did you neve got further than the t-rex in TR1? after that there were a bunch of humans with guns

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 08:29:08 AM »
man it has been at least 10-12 years since i played the game. you know how much weed i smoked since then? at least a p or two. i thought it wasnt until the 2nd installment that the humans started coming after you, but i think you are probably right i probably never played past the 2nd level, i wasnt super hyped on the game, plus my brother had a stash of .gifs of lara croft nudes for days so that was all the material i needed.
ONTARIO CANADA