Author Topic: art/board auction on ebay  (Read 869 times)

whiteley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
art/board auction on ebay
« on: July 21, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »
my friend Gary Holl who ran my local shop when i was a kid heads up a non-profit called Board Rescue here in the bay area which raises money for and donates products to kids in need who want to skate. he recently organized an art show with hand-painted boards from a bunch of people, and the decks are now up for auction on ebay. artists include jason adams, bryce kanights, steve caballero, myself and many more (the board i did has the first and last print issues of SLAP together in plastic sleeves so you can take them out to read). all proceeds go to Board Rescue, so check them out and help raise some money for little shredders in need!

http://shop.ebay.com/foyster2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: art/board auction on ebay
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 01:39:47 PM »
Damn it! I would love to have that Jim Phillips board but I know it's going to auction for lots of loot. Good luck with the fundraiser.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
Re: art/board auction on ebay
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 02:22:23 PM »
such an awesome thing to do. We need more of this stuff.