Author Topic: Tom Penny- Hookups Asian Goddess  (Read 5817 times)

TheDraught

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Tom Penny- Hookups Asian Goddess
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2020, 02:28:28 PM »
That school reminds me of one  of his lines and one of the all time best lines ever @ 3:00. . How do you not speed check even once then back tail a rail.  ??? and when he kickflips off the 3 stairs he lands  a mile away  :D

Thanks. Had not seen that in ages and one of the best lines ever indeed.

All he has in this Flip Industry segment is one line and one single trick and 25 years later they are still among the best things ever on video.

I always wondered if there is any leftover footy for that part. He was so good back then,  I think here and during the famous chain link to bank session he was on top of his game.

Trilogy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -257
Re: Tom Penny- Hookups Asian Goddess
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2020, 03:52:28 PM »
Expand Quote
That school reminds me of one  of his lines and one of the all time best lines ever @ 3:00. . How do you not speed check even once then back tail a rail.  ??? and when he kickflips off the 3 stairs he lands  a mile away  :D

[close]

Thanks. Had not seen that in ages and one of the best lines ever indeed.

All he has in this Flip Industry segment is one line and one single trick and 25 years later they are still among the best things ever on video.

I always wondered if there is any leftover footy for that part. He was so good back then,  I think here and during the famous chain link to bank session he was on top of his game.

Tom Penny was so good in this era, everything he did he did it perfectly!