Author Topic: HELP - legal highs in tokyo  (Read 3038 times)

tonycoxhox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
HELP - legal highs in tokyo
« on: August 05, 2010, 03:18:01 AM »
hey. back in japan. anyone know any legal drug shops in tokyo? i am going there in a few days. i know one in shibuya (mojo) and one in ameyoko (space cake). they both sell legal herb which me and my friends are going to blast ourselves with but we are interested in upper pills and shit and we dont want to order them. if anyone knows anywhere that will sell us legal non herb drugs let me know. me and my friends want to fuck ourselves up.

dont tell me to get the "real" shit. not interested in taking the risk of getting caught. legal stuff ive tried that ive got here works just fine.

i know this isnt the best place to ask. just throwing it out there.

peace out legal kids
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
Re: HELP - legal highs in tokyo
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 03:21:56 AM »
oh and if anyone knows any good places in tokyo that sells 5 panel caps, i would thank you hard over the internet if you told me about them. not looking for HUF or supreme. cheaper the better. you know the jazz, you know the punk rock show.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

strangefires

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 07:35:10 AM »
Id rather jump from the top of the shinjuku metropolitan government building than smoke legal bud shit

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 09:22:47 AM »
thanks