Author Topic: Fallen  (Read 12688 times)

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10000
Fallen
« on: August 12, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »
Is there anyone on here that's an adult or at the LEAST 18 that wears Fallen and likes them? I'm just wondering. I've always ridden Fallen since I started skating (except for a pair of J-Lay Vans my bro gave me because they ended up being too small for him). I have Emerica Reynolds 3s now and I absolutely LOVE them, of course. But Fallen seems to get the rep of being a kid's company. Wondering if there's any adult skaters here that wear Fallen, because I've never seen that haha. (The Fallen team doesn't count, obviously.)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 04:12:28 PM by Skwisgaar Skwigelf »
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

Cold Pizza

Re: Fallen
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 04:45:15 PM »
Awesome shoes.  They're durable, have great board feel, grip well and are comfy which is all I ask for in a shoe.  And honestly, if someone is judging me by my shoes, that person is a kook to begin with.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 04:53:11 PM »
Awesome shoes.  They're durable, have great board feel, grip well and are comfy which is all I ask for in a shoe.  And honestly, if someone is judging me by my shoes, that person is a kook to begin with.
Yeah, these Emericas don't have any more feel to them than any of the Fallen vulcs I've own. I had a pair of Trooper 5250s but they didn't have so much board feel because of the beefed up gel heel and full-length latex layering through the sole, for stairs and stuff.
Judgement-wise, that's pretty much how I feel. I just hate how the little annoying eleventeen year olds have ruined Fallen for the real guys out there.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 04:55:44 PM »
Have you looked into the transworld website?

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 04:57:35 PM »
No I haven't. I go to the Thrasher site, though, rarely.
But I haven't ever really been to the TW site. Why?

Scallywag crew!

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I go to the Thrasher site
You should stay there.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 05:07:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I go to the Thrasher site
[close]
You should stay there.
And you should change that avatar with the 12 year old and the creepyass smile or people will think you're a pedophile.  ;D
This is a legitimate question I'm posting here. No need to be belligerent with me.

Scallywag crew!

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »
I got a pair of Forte's yesterday since they were on sale. They're a little stiff and tight around the toes, but they aren't broken in yet.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:29 PM »
I got a pair of Forte's yesterday since they were on sale. They're a little stiff and tight around the toes, but they aren't broken in yet.
Lemme know how those work out for ya.
They're the only Fallens my 28 year old brother will even consider buying, besides the Loker for a slip-on chiller.

Scallywag crew!

guapo

• Rep: -7
  • Brick Squad
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »
ive had multiple bad experiences with Fallen
You never know what you have until you're gone,
But you're are the reason for me,
That I can do this consistently.

BuddyPal

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 07:55:22 PM »
Ice Cube wears fallen and look at him, he get's to be in Are We There Yet?

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=46263.0
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 07:57:40 PM by BuddyPal »

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 08:01:08 PM »
Ice Cube wears fallen and look at him, he get's to be in Are We There Yet?

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=46263.0
And Lil Wayne wears Supra. And he gets to be in jail.
Disney movie > Jail.
Cube was also in NWA. That's gangsta as fuck.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 08:03:50 PM by Skwisgaar Skwigelf »

Scallywag crew!

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 11:04:00 PM »

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 11:15:35 PM »
ive had soo many pairs of fallens. they last, they look good, and they always skate great!
i want to send blackbox an email and see if i can get a free pair just for buying soo many like when you buy soo many slushies.
my problem with them is usually it doesnt do much for my heels, but the last billy marks pair i had was perfect all around.
people wont want to agree but adio also makes good shoes. you put them on and they are ready to skate but most of them look horrible these days.

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 11:16:03 PM »
I dedicate this track to the one and only.....Skwisgaar Skwigelf. Rock on buddy.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 11:22:28 PM »
the shop i go to doesn't have fallens. I'd be down to try a pair if possible. i had a couple pairs a few years ago that i recall liking, though.

HubbaAdsGiveMeBoners

• Rep: -8
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 11:04:09 AM »
Been down with Fallen since...

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 12:42:21 PM »
I dedicate this track to the one and only.....Skwisgaar Skwigelf. Rock on buddy.

Gnar'd! \m/
Poison is one my favorite bands.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 12:47:06 PM by Skwisgaar Skwigelf »

Scallywag crew!

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »
Been down with Fallen since...

Goddamn those things are tanks.
I couldn't skate the classic Fallens. WAY too bulky. The Trooper is the template I use to tell people how far of bulk I'll go with a shoe. No farther than the Trooper's design. I'm REALLY tempted to try a pair of SLs. But I dunno if they're vulc. It doesn't say they are on the Fallen site.

Scallywag crew!

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 01:24:18 PM »
Im pretty curious about how Fallen does in different areas. Seems like the only things skaters are buying at the shop im at is Nike or Vans, with the occasional emerica or adidas. Never Fallen. Anyone see it differently?

HubbaAdsGiveMeBoners

• Rep: -8
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 01:28:56 PM »
Im pretty curious about how Fallen does in different areas. Seems like the only things skaters are buying at the shop im at is Nike or Vans, with the occasional emerica or adidas. Never Fallen. Anyone see it differently?

I see people skating fallens pretty often, but then again I'm also in Chris Cole-land.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 01:58:38 PM »
I posted this in another thread, but I'm not really a fan of these fallens, so if someone wants to buy them for 20-25 dollars, they're up for grabs.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Gnar'd! \m/

...why?

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Gnar'd! \m/
[close]

...why?
...Uhhh, because I... like their sound? I'm not sure how to answer this, even though it's a sarcastic question.

Scallywag crew!

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 04:58:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I see people skating fallens pretty often, but then again I'm also in Chris Cole-land.
Where do you live? haha. Philly?

Scallywag crew!

BFKskateboards

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »
im 18 now and ive skated fallens since i started skating when i was 12.

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »
For the most part, I've seen that anyone under the age of sixteen has a pair of Fallen on. Also, the fat kids who shop at Hot Topic, especially Juggalos, like to buy them. (No hate, though. I used to like the "bulky" ones around 2004.)

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 06:35:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
For the most part, I've seen that anyone under the age of sixteen has a pair of Fallen on. Also, the fat kids who shop at Hot Topic, especially Juggalos, like to buy them. (No hate, though. I used to like the "bulky" ones around 2004.)
Where did Fallen's demographic marketing go wrong...  :'(

Scallywag crew!

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »
It has nothing to do with marketing. It's just the fact that there's a Zumiez in most malls.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 09:12:35 PM »
fallens are some of the best skate shoes.  i got a pair of fortes that i fell too much in love with to skate though, so im going to get slash's shoe to make up for it and skate those.  jamie knows what he's doing.