Author Topic: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up  (Read 57371 times)

Prison Wallet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2010, 03:20:15 PM »
I'm not playing any card. I just simply do not feel I'm wrong and that poking fun at someone's gender identity is off limits. If you think I'm a dick and it's wrong I can live with that. We simply do not agree.

You played that card like fucking Bill O'Riley... "I'm not bigoted, I just don't subscribe to political correctness." It's small minded and cliche.

You keep hammering Strangefires on her gender identity and her genitals, not what she says or does. That's some jock shit right there. And "Mizzark was mean to me" doesn't mean shit. It's no excuse for you to act like a bigot.

And I don't think your dick as much as I think your just corny and hypocritical.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2010, 03:31:51 PM »
rep is for fags. do away with it, and i guaruntee the entire forum dynamic changes
immensely.

wait, you mean to tell me people hold back what they truly feel so they won't get kooked? slappers on here post stuff, then quickly delete it in fear of a backlash? why, god why?!?!

(cigbeer, just let it go man. it's not about being pc or winning an argument, it's about being a dick. tell us how your your facebook sexcapades are going so we can all move on.)

edit: i just got kooked for talking about kooking. it makes me feel sexy, but then i get bummed when i realize my kook rep will never be as kooktastic as cotg or rawb's.  :(
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 03:44:33 PM by smokecrack »

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2010, 03:34:48 PM »
So much estrogen packed into one thread.  Astounding.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2010, 03:53:38 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm not playing any card. I just simply do not feel I'm wrong and that poking fun at someone's gender identity is off limits. If you think I'm a dick and it's wrong I can live with that. We simply do not agree.
[close]

You played that card like fucking Bill O'Riley... "I'm not bigoted, I just don't subscribe to political correctness." It's small minded and cliche.

You keep hammering Strangefires on her gender identity and her genitals, not what she says or does. That's some jock shit right there. And "Mizzark was mean to me" doesn't mean shit. It's no excuse for you to act like a bigot.

And I don't think your dick as much as I think your just corny and hypocritical.

If Bill O'Riley actually meant that and lived by his words that wouldn't be such a hypocritical quote. The difference is that he is a close minded right wing conservative, with horrible agendas that cater to the rich and christian ethics. Not to mention the fact that he's the poster boy for the biggest conservative propaganda network in the world.

Yes I am aware of the fact that I am making low blows to Strangefires and I am not even slightly sorry for it. And he still has a cock so I don't think you can call him a she yet. You obviously think it's important to be politically correct on the internet and to employ some sort of sensitivity when making insults to trannys, I do not. Like I've said, I have nothing against transgendered humans, gays, etc... There is a difference between taking jabs at someone you don't like on a forum and actually following through with bigot actions. I am pressing his buttons with something he's sensitive to and enjoying the offended responses.

i don't get how someone as kooky as cigbeer (who's stuck in a time machine/doesn't skate) has such a high rep, but the true renegades like cotg, rawb, gips and tate have such low ones? whoever's behind the slap pal grading system is fuckin up big time. the gatekeepers need to be revaluated. the power is in the wrong hands! no one set of pals should have all that power!

Not sure why you don't think I skate, but okay. Basically the rep system is a joke that people care about but don't want to admit that the kooks hurt their pride and the gnars give them a feeling of acceptance and worthiness. Generally if you're funny and say awesome things you get gnars. People with dumb ass opinions that are annoyances like the gipper and cotg recieve lots of kooks because they annoy the majority of the 200 plus people with the kooking/ gnar ability. Rawb is awesome in my opinion but I believe it was BB who gave him the majority of the kooks. Also some people with a lot of time on their hands form these "kook squads". They make a list of their SLAP enemies and band together for a kook crusade. As for you smokecrack, your rep is getting low because you're a dumb ass, annoying, and you're not capable of making a post that is worth the time it takes to read it.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2010, 04:04:26 PM »
i don't get how someone as kooky as cigbeer (who's stuck in a time machine/doesn't skate) has such a high rep, but the true renegades like cotg, rawb, gips and tate have such low ones? whoever's behind the slap pal grading system is fuckin up big time. the gatekeepers need to be revaluated. the power is in the wrong hands! no one set of pals should have all that power!

Not sure why you don't think I skate, but okay. Basically the rep system is a joke that people care about but don't want to admit that the kooks hurt their pride and the gnars give them a feeling of acceptance and worthiness. Generally if you're funny and say awesome things you get gnars. People with dumb ass opinions that are annoyances like the gipper and cotg recieve lots of kooks because they annoy the majority of the 200 plus people with the kooking/ gnar ability. Rawb is awesome in my opinion but I believe it was BB who gave him the majority of the kooks. Also some people with a lot of time on their hands form these "kook squads". They make a list of their SLAP enemies and band together for a kook crusade. As for you smokecrack, your rep is getting low because you're a dumb ass, annoying, and you're not capable of making a post that is worth the time it takes to read it.
[/quote]

the only reason i thought you didn't skate was because people on here have stated that you didn't skate and you never said anything about it. the kook crusade shit's pretty funny though. the main reason my rep started dropping like crazy is cuz i admitted i threw kitties when i was a tween and all the animal lovers kooked me to death after that. i don't care about my rep and i don't care enough to try to post meaningful, worthy responses just to satisfy people/boost my rep. people post regular shit on here all the time and as far as i thought, anything goes. it's a message board, so i don't take it that seriously. i do love that people like you, gipper, 5 inch, etc. are so quick to bash/insult people. i don't think i've ever called someone an idiot or a fag or a dumbass. i don't conduct myself like that in real life, so im not gonna act like that on here. if that or having long, drawn out conversations with christians gets your rocks off, then that's cool. whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2010, 04:11:17 PM »
Expand Quote
rep is for fags. do away with it, and i guaruntee the entire forum dynamic changes
immensely.
[close]

wait, you mean to tell me people hold back what they truly feel so they won't get kooked? slappers on here post stuff, then quickly delete it in fear of a backlash? why, god why?!?!

(cigbeer, just let it go man. it's not about being pc or winning an argument, it's about being a dick. tell us how your your facebook sexcapades are going so we can all move on.)

edit: i just got kooked for talking about kooking. it makes me feel sexy, but then i get bummed when i realize my kook rep will never be as kooktastic as cotg or rawb's.  :(

Well this girl I have talked to online for a couple years is from Romania and she's pretty cool. She's a pastry chef and she is pretty funny. I've never been to Arizona and I've always wanted to check it out and take peyote there. It's kind of a cheesy fantasy I suppose. But this girl lives there and wants to hang out and I think she's pretty. Even if she turns out to be ugly it will be a successful trip, so I might do that soon.

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2010, 04:21:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
immensely.
[close]

[close]

Well this girl I have talked to online for a couple years is from Romania and she's pretty cool. She's a pastry chef and she is pretty funny. I've never been to Arizona and I've always wanted to check it out and take peyote there. It's kind of a cheesy fantasy I suppose. But this girl lives there and wants to hang out and I think she's pretty. Even if she turns out to be ugly it will be a successful trip, so I might do that soon.

see, there we fucking go. i like that you've moved on from that crazy blonde and you're out playing the field. the furthest i got with psychedelics was shrooms and i always wanted to try peyote, dmt, absynthe or ayahuasca. i don't know why, but i've been scared about lsd since i read that there's really none left or something like that. 2 quick questions: do you have experience with the drugs i just listed and what happened with that rocker chick with the amps?

(and this one seems cool. i'd go for this one if i were you, but you know them personally, so that's obviously a big factor)

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2010, 04:35:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
immensely.
[close]

[close]

[close]

see, there we fucking go. i like that you've moved on from that crazy blonde and you're out playing the field. the furthest i got with psychedelics was shrooms and i always wanted to try peyote, dmt, absynthe or ayahuasca. i don't know why, but i've been scared about lsd since i read that there's really none left or something like that. 2 quick questions: do you have experience with the drugs i just listed and what happened with that rocker chick with the amps?

(and this one seems cool. i'd go for this one if i were you, but you know them personally, so that's obviously a big factor)

Yes I am a much happier man now that I kicked that horrid chick out. I've done shrooms, salvia and I've drank absinthe and of course marijuana. None of them gave me what I expected from a truly psychedelic experience (absinthe wasn't psychedelic at all). My friend Katharine says she has a good batch of DMT and is giving it to me next week. There is a very interesting book called DMT:The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman. I'd check that out if you're interested in psychedelics and getting to different levels of consciousness. I've only been interested in psychedelics the past couple years, so I've still got a lot of stuff to try. From what I've read and the the little experience I have with them they seem like they can be very beneficial and I guess help lead me to whatever it is everyone is searching for. That blonde chick I dated claims she can get real LSD from Portland but I'm skeptical. I'd have to know it's the real deal when it comes to that. And me and the girl with the amps have just been talking and getting to know each other I guess. Online relationships are pretty funny and I feel stupid about it, but it is an insanely easy way to have sex with lots of women.

strangefires

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2010, 04:35:40 PM »
So much estrogen packed into one thread.  Astounding.

haha no fucking kidding

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2010, 05:48:06 PM »
You obviously think it's important to be politically correct on the internet and to employ some sort of sensitivity when making insults to trannys, I do not. Like I've said, I have nothing against transgendered humans, gays, etc... There is a difference between taking jabs at someone you don't like on a forum and actually following through with bigot actions. I am pressing his buttons with something he's sensitive to and enjoying the offended responses.
You're so full of shit... You're like the stoner in high school who thinks he's a fucking philosopher.

I'm not being PC. I figure from all the pictures and shit you've posted, Strangefires identifies as a female, hence the her reference. Unlike you I could give a fuck either way and will refer to Strangefires however Strangefires see herself/himself without talking shit.

Following through with bigoted actions? Typing words is an action dumbfuck. So what, do racist words and symbols typed on the internet not count either? You're picking on a person society doesn't know what to do with because they don't fit a certain mold. It's bigoted and fucking weak to dog pile on Strangefires for that.

And as for your humor, I'm sure Bill O'Riley thinks you're fucking hilarious. Fuck political correctness, right?

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2010, 05:57:46 PM »
DMT... Machine Elves...

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2010, 09:40:41 PM »
Expand Quote
You obviously think it's important to be politically correct on the internet and to employ some sort of sensitivity when making insults to trannys, I do not. Like I've said, I have nothing against transgendered humans, gays, etc... There is a difference between taking jabs at someone you don't like on a forum and actually following through with bigot actions. I am pressing his buttons with something he's sensitive to and enjoying the offended responses.
[close]
You're so full of shit... You're like the stoner in high school who thinks he's a fucking philosopher.

I'm not being PC. I figure from all the pictures and shit you've posted, Strangefires identifies as a female, hence the her reference. Unlike you I could give a fuck either way and will refer to Strangefires however Strangefires see herself/himself without talking shit.

Following through with bigoted actions? Typing words is an action dumbfuck. So what, do racist words and symbols typed on the internet not count either? You're picking on a person society doesn't know what to do with because they don't fit a certain mold. It's bigoted and fucking weak to dog pile on Strangefires for that.

And as for your humor, I'm sure Bill O'Riley thinks you're fucking hilarious. Fuck political correctness, right?

No man. I'm way more philosophic than that guy is and I smoke opium.

If you're going to assign yourself head of the bigot police on slap and tell people typing things is the same as taking an action against someone, you better get to work in the numerous threads filled with homophobic remarks and intolerance. That is absurd to equate my shit talking to someone who is a huge asshole as the same behavior as racists who legitimately hate groups of people for absolutely no reason. I guess we can go in circles, but what I've said is not bigoted. Here's another copy and paste for you because you seem to have a hard time retaining information: "big?ot?ed   [big-uh-tid]utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own." What I've said could be labeled as offensive humor, and perhaps mean, but I am by no means even close to a bigot.

Also since you respect strangefires wish to be identified as a female when he is clearly not one, I too would like you to respect me and refer to me as an ocelot. Because deep down since I can remember I've always felt like an ocelot, not a male human being.

Are you by any chance a transgendered person?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2010, 10:27:57 PM »
So what if I was transgendered, would you create a thread about it, talk shit, and post pictures? I could be transgendered and you'd still come off as an idiot.

I'm not the bigot police, it's just corny to call yourself open minded then bash something out of someone's control. Actually it's just corny period to argue with someone and call yourself open minded.

The funny thing is you keep pasting definitions of bigot and you fit the role every time. You bash the shit out of Strangefires because her understanding of gender identity is different than yours. You're intolerant of her gender identity/sexuality.

Oh wait, no, you're just so open minded you don't give a fuck about being PC, hahahaha.

And the animal coment, hahahahaha, way to show your true colors. Take a complex psycho-social phenomenon and reduce it to something absurd. I get it, you think anyone who struggles with gender identity is full of shit. You sound like a homophobe reducing gay marriage to marriage between humans and animals.

With your taste for opiates you're like a hipster Rush Limbaugh.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2010, 10:31:10 PM »

Pastry chef, sense of humor, fine looks, and peyote? Is it too good to be true?

The only opium I come across around here is definitely straight outta the back pages of High Times. One day I will find some, one day.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2010, 11:18:44 PM »
So what if I was transgendered, would you create a thread about it, talk shit, and post pictures? I could be transgendered and you'd still come off as an idiot.

I'm not the bigot police, it's just corny to call yourself open minded then bash something out of someone's control. Actually it's just corny period to argue with someone and call yourself open minded.

The funny thing is you keep pasting definitions of bigot and you fit the role every time. You bash the shit out of Strangefires because her understanding of gender identity is different than yours. You're intolerant of her gender identity/sexuality.

Oh wait, no, you're just so open minded you don't give a fuck about being PC, hahahaha.

And the animal coment, hahahahaha, way to show your true colors. Take a complex psycho-social phenomenon and reduce it to something absurd. I get it, you think anyone who struggles with gender identity is full of shit. You sound like a homophobe reducing gay marriage to marriage between humans and animals.

With your taste for opiates you're like a hipster Rush Limbaugh.

You know, I'm going to have to just admit it. I fucking hate transgendered people with a passion. You saw through me and exposed my true colors to the SLAP community. Now I'll be honest. Deep down I want to change. I want to change! The hatred I have for transexuals is eating away at my soul. Do you know of any tranny sensitivity meetings I could attend? Some therapeutic books perhaps? You are completely right to compare me to these right wing nut jobs. I was not making fun of him for being a shitty person, I was making fun of him because I hate people that aren't like me. I really would like you to respect my wishes and call me Mr. Ocelot for now on though. My ocelot identity is just as important to me as strangefires brand new boobies and inverted cock is to him. Don't be intolerant like me

Expand Quote

[close]
Pastry chef, sense of humor, fine looks, and peyote? Is it too good to be true?

The only opium I come across around here is definitely straight outta the back pages of High Times. One day I will find some, one day.

It does seem like it would be a rather enjoyable time.

Yeah it's kind of hard to come across opium these days. Don't be fooled and end up smoking heroin. You can actually order poppy pods online for a pretty cheap price and make a lovely opium tea. http://poppypodworld.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60

Careful though, because use of opiates can lead to hatred of transexuals, bigotry and close mindedness.

few123456789

« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2010, 12:14:05 AM »
Expand Quote
immensely.
[close]

I think most people don't pay attention except for the kookers/gnarers.  I get kooked for saying things half the time that are completely non-controversial.  It sort of makes me laugh someone took the time to kook me.

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2010, 02:53:38 AM »
People are filled with so much hate.  This shit is unbelievable.  Although, my account name is lesbianPUNCH, and I stand by that.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2010, 07:38:06 AM »
You know, I'm going to have to just admit it. I fucking hate transgendered people with a passion. You saw through me and exposed my true colors to the SLAP community. Now I'll be honest. Deep down I want to change. I want to change! The hatred I have for transexuals is eating away at my soul. Do you know of any tranny sensitivity meetings I could attend? Some therapeutic books perhaps? You are completely right to compare me to these right wing nut jobs. I was not making fun of him for being a shitty person, I was making fun of him because I hate people that aren't like me. I really would like you to respect my wishes and call me Mr. Ocelot for now on though. My ocelot identity is just as important to me as strangefires brand new boobies and inverted cock is to him.

I'm not saying you hate transgendered people, I'm just saying the way you kept hammering Strangefires was bigoted, which is funny to me after you posted an e-chat with some Christian girl you like to debate with where you call your self open minded.

And I'm not calling you a right wing nut job, I'm calling you a corny dude who calls himself well informed and open minded and turns around and plays the "I just don't prescribe to PC" card to mask mean intolerance. And then makes a mockery of someone's sexual identity by picking a random animal you like as some persona. Like Strangefires woke up one morning and chose her identity for fun. That mindset is patronizing and is exactly the sentiment of the right and those closed minded Christians you like to debate with.

Being opening minded is about being reflective and empathetic. Doing opiates has nothing to do with that. That shit's about poor judgement, fucking up your liver, constipation, and fucking up the relationships around you.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2010, 09:18:21 AM »
Yeah it's kind of hard to come across opium these days. Don't be fooled and end up smoking heroin. You can actually order poppy pods online for a pretty cheap price and make a lovely opium tea. http://poppypodworld.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60
Oh boy, opium tea? Will be trying this shortly. Tea in general is awesome.

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »
I just stopped by to say HAHA, U MAD!

I love it. And I truly understand. Dudes on here are pissy about shit I said five years ago, can pull up every thread I've ever posted (which proves MY point), and I can't even tell any of you fuckers apart!

Such an endless and consistent source of unintentional comedy, I swear there's nothing like it.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2010, 10:10:56 AM »

I love it. And I truly understand. Dudes on here are pissy about shit I said five years ago, can pull up every thread I've ever posted (which proves MY point), and I can't even tell any of you fuckers apart!

Such an endless and consistent source of unintentional comedy, I swear there's nothing like it.
Whoa, if Mullet Man = Strangefires... then Strangefires > CigBeer.
I always thought Mullet was some other dude. You make some pretty kickass posts, my friend.
(At least as Mullet Man. I'm assuming you made some bad posts in the past but we all have our douche moments. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I haven't  ::))
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:25:03 AM by Skwisgaar Skwigelf »
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2010, 10:14:32 AM »
this is funny but i have zero idea of whats going on. tranny? on the slap boards? no way!
whats crappenin

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2010, 12:33:36 PM »

Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me

"I think it's a lot of hype. I like ``Honky Tonk Women,'' but I think Mick's a joke with all that fag dancing"-John Lennon

He took great pleasure in hounding the group?s manager, Brian Epstein, who in spite of his success in making the Beatles the biggest band in the world was always reminded by Lennon that to him he was nothing more than a ?queer Jew.?

http://playwrighter.blogspot.com/2008/12/john-lesson-was-closet-homophobe.html

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2010, 12:42:55 PM »

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »

Make another post about how SLAP is wearing flannels and half cabs you'll look so "against the grain".
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2010, 01:18:04 PM »
here's a picture I drew for Slap Pals 2 picturing what I thought Mizzark looked like.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234

Laban Fetus

« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2010, 01:31:32 PM »
Strangefires is in fact a female who has an interest in skateboarding for some weird reason. Picture of her on tinychat

her name is Hillary and people suspect that she has a penis due to her male-like physique

ahl33

« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »
Timothy, I will always love you.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2010, 03:47:01 PM »
i guess strangefires used to be mizzark. she's fucking sick still and this footage she recently posted got me stoked