Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 154819 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1650 on: August 23, 2022, 09:34:15 AM »
wait...ever since I've known in 90s bongs and pipes used for weed have always been seen as similar devices crackheads use.   

Honestly if you're concerned with how you look when it comes to the medium, you might never enjoy your highs...I remember how for a period of time in the early 2000s i was super paranoid about how my glass pipes looked so I just rolled joints and blunts and then I got paranoid about how I looked in public with a blunt (this is 2002-2005) so no medical card yet and public acceptance of weed.

when I started dabs I thought the dab rig looked like what Jesse uses to smoke his meth ...but I got over that over the years...I got some sick glass art blown dab rigs

Uh Oh

• Rep: 297
« Reply #1651 on: August 23, 2022, 10:03:43 AM »
never let the fear of looking like an addict prevent you from getting high as fuck - Abraham Lincoln

Natas Fauxas

• Rep: 29
« Reply #1652 on: August 23, 2022, 08:26:56 PM »
And it begins. Gimp piss. fucker tricked me. Early looked like balls.

Buttfart Rapedick

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 606
« Reply #1653 on: August 24, 2022, 03:05:55 AM »
wait...ever since I've known in 90s bongs and pipes used for weed have always been seen as similar devices crackheads use.   

Honestly if you're concerned with how you look when it comes to the medium, you might never enjoy your highs...I remember how for a period of time in the early 2000s i was super paranoid about how my glass pipes looked so I just rolled joints and blunts and then I got paranoid about how I looked in public with a blunt (this is 2002-2005) so no medical card yet and public acceptance of weed.

when I started dabs I thought the dab rig looked like what Jesse uses to smoke his meth ...but I got over that over the years...I got some sick glass art blown dab rigs

Which is exactly why he doesn't want it to be obvious that he's smoking weed. When you're torching a dynavap with a dollar store lighter for 30 seconds then you don't really have any plausible deniability, you're definitely not smoking tobacco like that. With some of the compact flower vapes it just looks like a nicotine vape, so unless someone is close enough to smell it then you'll likely be fine. Same principle as the classic spring loaded one hitter/dugout combo that looks almost identical to a cigarette even up close. I had one of those get me through my first year of college living in the dorms.

You also have to consider that its a totally different game when you're traveling. Not everywhere is chill about weed, even some med states still have large pockets of backwater southern/Midwest "stay out our propertree witcher cartel devil weed" attitudes. Here in PA once you get out in the sticks (like where I grew up) you've got an excellent chance of them pulling you over and trying to search you if you have out of state plates. And that's just legal issues, not even getting into professional ones. Plenty of legit reasons to want to stay incognito rather than being concerned with how you look.

Oh fuck. Hahaha. I actually just found out that you can use piss as fertilizer if you just let it sit out for like 60 days. They're even trying to figure out ways to capture it from waste streams to use on an industrial level. So it's entirely possible she was supercharged by the sprinkling and not just because of an affinity for watersports. I can't wait to see how it turns out, watch it end up tasting amazing, like a Jack Herer x Tangie  cross that tastes like a fruit basket but the strain still has to be called Gimp Piss haha. Hopefully it's nasty and gassy and funky though, that would be the most fitting with the origin story.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
« Reply #1654 on: August 24, 2022, 09:34:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Which is exactly why he doesn't want it to be obvious that he's smoking weed. When you're torching a dynavap with a dollar store lighter for 30 seconds then you don't really have any plausible deniability, you're definitely not smoking tobacco like that. With some of the compact flower vapes it just looks like a nicotine vape, so unless someone is close enough to smell it then you'll likely be fine. Same principle as the classic spring loaded one hitter/dugout combo that looks almost identical to a cigarette even up close. I had one of those get me through my first year of college living in the dorms.

You also have to consider that its a totally different game when you're traveling. Not everywhere is chill about weed, even some med states still have large pockets of backwater southern/Midwest "stay out our propertree witcher cartel devil weed" attitudes. Here in PA once you get out in the sticks (like where I grew up) you've got an excellent chance of them pulling you over and trying to search you if you have out of state plates. And that's just legal issues, not even getting into professional ones. Plenty of legit reasons to want to stay incognito rather than being concerned with how you look.

Expand Quote

[close]

Oh fuck. Hahaha. I actually just found out that you can use piss as fertilizer if you just let it sit out for like 60 days. They're even trying to figure out ways to capture it from waste streams to use on an industrial level. So it's entirely possible she was supercharged by the sprinkling and not just because of an affinity for watersports. I can't wait to see how it turns out, watch it end up tasting amazing, like a Jack Herer x Tangie  cross that tastes like a fruit basket but the strain still has to be called Gimp Piss haha. Hopefully it's nasty and gassy and funky though, that would be the most fitting with the origin story.

I guess, but it's silly to be be pre-occupied with how people see weed.   Even in CA there are cities were the ganja ordinance is fucked (Palo Alto for example being right in the middle of San Jose and SF being super liberal with ordianance), I would never bring weed to any city knowing the cops aren't for it.  For the most part my weed doesn't go anywhere and if I need to be high or relaxed in public i default to edibles and tinctures. 

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1655 on: September 04, 2022, 08:44:11 PM »

a week or so later. long way to go. This is one of like 7 or so branches that are equal. We will see. GimpPiss kinda showing off RN.

Buttfart Rapedick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1656 on: September 10, 2022, 01:57:42 AM »

a week or so later. long way to go. This is one of like 7 or so branches that are equal. We will see. GimpPiss kinda showing off RN.

Very nice! Im gonna crack up if you end up with amazing piss weed. Don't tell anyone you smoke it with until afterwards.

I've been kinda chilling a bit lately but here's a few things I picked up over the last month.

https://imgur.com/a/rdPbFJN

The blackjack is (black domina x jack herer) but it leans heavily to the Jack side to the point its pretty indistinguishable from the parent. The only real difference is the buds are a bit denser. The high is basically identical as well.

The Kaliburst is (kali jack x PT starqueen) so its another heavily Jack influenced strain. It has that great sugary citrus fruit smell that I associate with the Jack family and a little spice as well. It's beyond sticky and very nicely cured, though it's nitro packed so im sure I'll have to rehydrate it in a few days. It smokes suuuuper smooth and tastes awesome... The terpinoline doesn't overpower everything and there's just a little bit of a kush taste that I really liked. The high comes on fast and is very happy with zero anxiety, similar to Jack but far less energetic. I'm really quite impressed with this stuff even though it might be too relaxing for a morning strain like I was intending it to be.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1657 on: September 12, 2022, 08:30:23 AM »

Very nice! Im gonna crack up if you end up with amazing piss weed. Don't tell anyone you smoke it with until afterwards.

I've been kinda chilling a bit lately but here's a few things I picked up over the last month.

https://imgur.com/a/rdPbFJN

The blackjack is (black domina x jack herer) but it leans heavily to the Jack side to the point its pretty indistinguishable from the parent. The only real difference is the buds are a bit denser. The high is basically identical as well.

The Kaliburst is (kali jack x PT starqueen) so its another heavily Jack influenced strain. It has that great sugary citrus fruit smell that I associate with the Jack family and a little spice as well. It's beyond sticky and very nicely cured, though it's nitro packed so im sure I'll have to rehydrate it in a few days. It smokes suuuuper smooth and tastes awesome... The terpinoline doesn't overpower everything and there's just a little bit of a kush taste that I really liked. The high comes on fast and is very happy with zero anxiety, similar to Jack but far less energetic. I'm really quite impressed with this stuff even though it might be too relaxing for a morning strain like I was intending it to be.

That Kali looks super nice. Port wine pheno. Yummy. Gimp is already double In size again since last pics.

Buttfart Rapedick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1658 on: September 13, 2022, 01:50:10 AM »

That Kali looks super nice. Port wine pheno. Yummy. Gimp is already double In size again since last pics.

Yeah I'm not sure if I agree with the "port wine" thing, it's really quite citrusy and Jack like and doesn't taste like Port to me. I would characterize the smell/taste as "bright" if that makes any sense haha.

Its definitely solid though. It's actually kind of exactly what I was expecting the Black Jack to be - starts out with the happy little burst of energy like Jack but then after 20-30 minutes it settles into a heavy stone thats a little dissociative or psychedelic feeling but not in an unpleasant way, the headspace just gets a little strange.

Buttfart Rapedick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1659 on: September 15, 2022, 02:07:45 AM »
White Durban (the white x durban poison) flower -

https://i.imgur.com/FS2q7Ft.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TeNKGC5.jpg

Smalls again. I've had the same cross under a diff name from a diff grower and it was decent enough. Kinda the same deal as the black jack where the sativa side of the cross is way more prevalent in the taste/structure so I'm guessing the white is there to make it easier to grow indoors or push the potency up a bit? Either way it just tastes like a piney batch of durban and has the classic focused effects. Pretty solid so far, we'll have to see how it goes for the back end. Durban usually has a pretty strong crash period for me so it'll be interesting to see if that's the same.

Then this is something new for our state and it ended up only being like $18 for a gram with my discounts so I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did.

Blueberry Muffin live bubble hash

https://i.imgur.com/5SRsBGH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MWIWaes.jpg

I've posted about my affinity for this strain a few times before and it's really amazing. Actually smells and tastes like a blueberry muffin, so imagine that taste mixed with the classic bubble hash flavor and you have this stuff. What's interesting is that it's made from "live" trichomes meaning the bud was flash frozen after harvest rather than cured. It definitely makes for a strong and fresh tasting product, but you have to keep it refrigerated or it can start to go bad. I've already gone through about half, so I doubt mine would have time to spoil anyways.

You can mold it like play doh so I've just been packing and smoking bowls of straight blueberry hashy deliciousness.
It melts and bubbles like it's supposed to and the first hit is super flavorful. It hits straight to the head but BBM is a mild, creeper high so it doesn't put you down but is still fairly intense. I don't think it's going to replace the more modern extracts in my fight against getting old but I'm really enjoying this as a little treat. Maybe a different strain that is more in line with my medical needs (gg4, OG kush, northern lights etc) would change that though.

wongles

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1660 on: September 16, 2022, 07:22:14 AM »
At this point I pretty much only prefer edibles.  But just lately, I am finding that they kind of irritate me.  I want to be 15 again, and be able to get bloody red eyed STONED, where you can actually feel and see music. 

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1661 on: September 16, 2022, 11:41:09 AM »
I bought some “super dope” brand “lemon poppers” from a delivery service in nyc the other day and when it showed up the package had a bunch of hentai on it. Didn’t expect that. Stuff tastes good tho.

Buttfart Rapedick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1662 on: September 17, 2022, 02:13:46 AM »
At this point I pretty much only prefer edibles.  But just lately, I am finding that they kind of irritate me.  I want to be 15 again, and be able to get bloody red eyed STONED, where you can actually feel and see music.

The only way to do that is take a break and get your tolerance back down sadly. It's good to do it every now and then, I'm personally thinking of going back to taking one week off per month if my back will allow it.

I definitely find that certain strains make me edgy and irritable, and unfortunately I respond to a lot of modern candy/pastry strains like that. Root beer float, certain cuts of sour D, apple Fritter, sundae float, and a few others were notably dysphoric for me. Although they don't necessarily smell/taste similar all of them had a combination of limonene/caryophellene as the primary terpenes so that's something I usually try to avoid now. My happy terpene is myrcene, so I usually look for indicas that are myrcene dominant if I want to get that relaxed, happy stoned feeling. I'm a huge fan of afghani strains, so just straight Afghan, blueberry, or alien rift would all be high on my list for stuff to groove out to. For something a bit more energetic I'd Jack Herer or Cinderella 99. If you have access to good live resin dabs that's probably the closest thing to "teenager high" that I've found since becoming an adult smoker.

lydius

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1663 on: September 19, 2022, 12:51:07 PM »
Went down to ABQ last week and sampled some of the goods down there. Had two pretty good grams from the dispos: Sunshine Daydream (Green Crack x Tres Dawg crossed with Bubba and Blue Moonshine) and Don Carlos (Blackberry x Humboldt Sour D).

But the homegrown from my buddy really knocked both of these out, smelled like the Chernobyl I had recently, kinda floral. Sometimes the homie still has the best bud available.

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1664 on: September 19, 2022, 08:41:15 PM »
I've been smoking some very potent, fresh af strains lately and was getting super high. which is quite nice but yesterday I broke out a couple jars of some less potent stuff left over from last year, in particular what was a good batch of SFV OG and some SouthFork Kush. Kinda hardly notice i'm high for a while but just end up feeling really, really nice. good shit for walking and getting things done
stay high, lay low

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1665 on: September 20, 2022, 06:41:14 PM »
My buddy stopped by and gave me a couple little chuds. I love how they smell until i put them in the grinder. They smell like camphor. I hate vaporub and its kinda terrible tbh. The one hit i took didnt taste like it but damn. Im bout to give that shit back lol. This is the second time his shit came out tasting this way. Anyway rant over.

https://imgur.com/CSw3AMO

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1666 on: September 20, 2022, 06:55:27 PM »
i had some weird bud as well. it smelled kind of terrible tbh. but it tasted ok. made me very sleepy and relaxed. too relaxed actually, cause i would just be able to hang out after smoking. i suppose this is some very hazy indica. it's very sticky and hard to grind. tastes very earthy with a hint of pine. it smells like earth and terpentine. there's a hint of pine in there, too. tbh i didn't like it a lot. it seems potent, but i don't like the hit. too couchlocky.

the weed around here is pretty terrible rn. i'm almost thinking about detoxing again until some nice bud comes around again.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 811
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #1667 on: September 20, 2022, 09:25:20 PM »
I've been smoking some very potent, fresh af strains lately and was getting super high. which is quite nice but yesterday I broke out a couple jars of some less potent stuff left over from last year, in particular what was a good batch of SFV OG and some SouthFork Kush. Kinda hardly notice i'm high for a while but just end up feeling really, really nice. good shit for walking and getting things done

That's exactly how edibles are for me (10-30mg range)
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

ˇNo puedo hacer que aplauda, ​​pero puedo hacer que haga "whoo"!

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1668 on: September 21, 2022, 09:19:42 AM »
My buddy stopped by and gave me a couple little chuds. I love how they smell until i put them in the grinder. They smell like camphor. I hate vaporub and its kinda terrible tbh. The one hit i took didnt taste like it but damn. Im bout to give that shit back lol. This is the second time his shit came out tasting this way. Anyway rant over.

https://imgur.com/CSw3AMO

A proper flush can help clean out bad taste. Dude needs to only water, not feed the last 10 days and refrain from wet trimming. Just my experience lol

Expand Quote
[close]

That's exactly how edibles are for me (10-30mg range)

Edibles kick my ass and I love it. Hahahaha 5 mg with some bong hits does it nice for me. Throw some Valerian or skull cap capsules in there and its time to drag my dick in the dirt.

Speaking of dick in the dirt weed, I've been reminiscing about these phenotypes my friends had developed for their 99 plant outdoor grows. It was a generic strain(s) but soooo good. People would be asking for whatever the flavor of the month was and its just like "try this LA Dream before your deny..." LBD, LBG, LBDA is what they were called. LBD was a local blue dream cut crossed with LA confidential, LBG was LA Con x Blue Dream crossed with Gods Gift, and LBDA was blue dream x LA Con x cheese. They had a few others crossed with Mr. Nice and NYC Sour D, but those first 3 were soooo good. This ganja scene had a garden at 4800-5000 ft elevation and one at 3800ft elevation. Full south facing gardens with noticeable differences in potency, flavor, and effect depending on where it was grown.

RIP to the old school, real school ganja outlaw scene
stay high, lay low

lydius

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1669 on: September 21, 2022, 10:36:00 AM »
i had some weird bud as well. it smelled kind of terrible tbh. but it tasted ok. made me very sleepy and relaxed. too relaxed actually, cause i would just be able to hang out after smoking. i suppose this is some very hazy indica. it's very sticky and hard to grind. tastes very earthy with a hint of pine. it smells like earth and terpentine. there's a hint of pine in there, too. tbh i didn't like it a lot. it seems potent, but i don't like the hit. too couchlocky.

the weed around here is pretty terrible rn. i'm almost thinking about detoxing again until some nice bud comes around again.
this sounds exactly like Hindu Kush to me. bud smells like sharp chemicals and gets me way too tired. pretty sure I gave away what was left of that gram, couldn't finish it.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1670 on: September 21, 2022, 02:06:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
this sounds exactly like Hindu Kush to me. bud smells like sharp chemicals and gets me way too tired. pretty sure I gave away what was left of that gram, couldn't finish it.

yeah, that's what i would have guessed as well. some very indica heavy kush.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1671 on: September 21, 2022, 08:53:26 PM »
Gimp Piss. Like 30 days left.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1672 on: September 21, 2022, 09:23:04 PM »
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

Natas Fauxas

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1674 on: September 22, 2022, 01:33:11 PM »

You feeling alright?

The scene involved that gimp guy and that strain is called gimp piss.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1675 on: September 22, 2022, 01:53:56 PM »

The scene involved that gimp guy and that strain is called gimp piss.

Im fucking fried. I didnt put that together.

Buttfart Rapedick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1676 on: September 23, 2022, 07:03:52 PM »
Looking really nice Natas. Seriously packing on the pounds there, those colas are going to come out picture perfect.

You know you can't stop here. Your bodily fluids may have have unlocked something powerful and you must keep going. Maybe for the next grow crack one out in the pot every few days and call it Bukakkush.

I have to take a break next week but the dispensary girl told me this was dropping today so I had to try it. I haven't had a ton of rosin and most of what I've had was pressed at home from flower, so I'm pretty comfortable saying this is the best rosin I've ever had. I'm not sure but I think it's made from hash (maybe dry sift? I doubt they'd waste bubble on this) because it's super clean and there's almost no decarbed THC in the final product. Either way their rosin extractor did a killer job on this. Obviously I'm a big fan of this strain and this is one of the best representations of it I've had yet.

I'm dabbing it with a nectar collector and the taste is unreal. As soon as it hits the tip you just get a blast of floral, slightly spicy blueberry goodness that completely coats your mouth with terps the same way drinking milk does. I would say despite being very similar on paper, its less potent than the bubble or at least less intense, but that might be partially down to the difference between smoking bongs of hash and taking small sips of vapor.

The high feels almost identical to the flower - super chilled out indica buzz but not overly sedating. Zero anxiety, good pain management and solid appetite stimulation so it's a perfect fit for my medical needs. Also, true to its PPD lineage its definitely horny weed. Really enjoyable overall.

If you're a heavy dabber or cart user who's concerned about long term exposure to hydrocarbon solvents then I highly recommend seeing if you can find some high quality rosin in your area. It's typically more expensive but totally worth it. This stuff is so clean it barely even leaves a residue and I haven't had to clean my straw yet when I normally have to do so every 5-10 hits.

Steely Daniel

• Rep: 41
  • nostalgia trippin' and oversharin'
« Reply #1677 on: Today at 11:34:20 AM »
Some random pics from this morning of my early girls.

Didn't put enough effort into the grow this year due to being very busy and depressed a lot of the time so I never pruned or did my IPM neem spray through veg... so they're basically au natural other than eventually pruning off a lot of small inner flower or garbage low shoots.

I also lost track of a lot of labels too but these plants are all from Richard Williams seeds. Texada Purps, Purple Congo (Texada Purps x Back To the Congo), Deep Warp (Deep Chunk x (Texada TimewarpxEarly Cambodian))

Some cool early finishing varities that grow well in my climate. I have some Sweet Skunk X C99 from peak seeds bc also but that isn't nearly as far along. Not sure why I still try to grow stuff that takes well into October but the Sweet C99 is one of my all-time favourite varieties for productive daytime usage. Maybe I'll post it in the next couple of weeks. Also sorry my phone's camera is really shitty.

Buttfart Rapedick

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1678 on: Today at 11:51:24 AM »
Some random pics from this morning of my early girls.

Didn't put enough effort into the grow this year due to being very busy and depressed a lot of the time so I never pruned or did my IPM neem spray through veg... so they're basically au natural other than eventually pruning off a lot of small inner flower or garbage low shoots.

I also lost track of a lot of labels too but these plants are all from Richard Williams seeds. Texada Purps, Purple Congo (Texada Purps x Back To the Congo), Deep Warp (Deep Chunk x (Texada TimewarpxEarly Cambodian))

Some cool early finishing varities that grow well in my climate. I have some Sweet Skunk X C99 from peak seeds bc also but that isn't nearly as far along. Not sure why I still try to grow stuff that takes well into October but the Sweet C99 is one of my all-time favourite varieties for productive daytime usage. Maybe I'll post it in the next couple of weeks. Also sorry my phone's camera is really shitty.

Gorgeous flowers there man. Those look like some pretty hefty colas, I don't know anything about the Texada strains but I'm assuming they're pretty big yielders?

I def want to see that c99 sweet skunk, that sounds super duper up my alley. I have a strong affinity for the tropical skunks and landraces and I've really enjoyed some other similar c99 crosses. I think for whatever reason it just pairs really well with those sweet and citrusy skunks.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1679 on: Today at 02:07:07 PM »
i'd love to check out some cindy, never came across it sadly.

those flowers look awesome, very beautiful.