Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 181226 times)

johnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #870 on: February 25, 2019, 10:26:55 AM »
ive been buying cbd buds from this website to extend the life of my good weed when I smoke blunts.
They have really good prices.
It’s also so great to have around in case you’re dry and can’t find any weed.

It doesn’t get you stoned but it helps stop the craving and is great for skating since it’s sativa and helps inflammation and pain, good energetic mood.

Ps I’m not getting anything out of this plug.
https://hempbestcbdoil.com
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #871 on: February 25, 2019, 10:01:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Seems appropriate

I also have an unnamed heavy indicas we could call gino's kush???
[close]

That's the best name for a strain ever. Run with this, please. I'll gladly grow some Gino's Kush lol.

Consider it done.
Gentleman ninja warlock

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #872 on: March 05, 2019, 08:38:53 AM »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #873 on: March 05, 2019, 09:02:17 AM »
Gentleman ninja warlock

Spaghetti Croc69

• Rep: -10
« Reply #874 on: March 05, 2019, 04:42:09 PM »
Recently moved into a new place where I cant smoke. Any recommendations on some pens or something thats as close to flower as possible but keeps the stank to a minimum? Ive tried a few pens with the basic little cartridges but I dont really like the high from those. I miss spliffs :(

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #875 on: March 05, 2019, 11:06:45 PM »
Recently moved into a new place where I cant smoke. Any recommendations on some pens or something thats as close to flower as possible but keeps the stank to a minimum? Ive tried a few pens with the basic little cartridges but I dont really like the high from those. I miss spliffs :(

Outside? You can also buy carbon filters that work well.

Edibles, tinctures, rso all options too.

I dislike carts too but I do occasionally use them in the house. I've never found a brand I really like, and 90% of then at least ate pure garbage. Fortunately I never have to pay for them.

Using cannabis as a medicine though, I strongly prefer edibles, tinctures and rso.

To me, if I wanna just get high, measures up to edibles.

But I love joints too. It can just be used so many ways it's incredibly versatile

Gentleman ninja warlock

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #876 on: March 06, 2019, 05:38:24 AM »
I have this vape- it’s fantastic.
There’s still some smell but it goes away really quickly and can be easily masked with candles or air freshener.
Waaay more easily masked than real smoke.
Tastes great and vapes great. My weed lasts way longer when I’m vaping everyday instead of smoking.

You could probably even sprinkle some tobacco in it and boom it’s a splif vape.
https://www.atmosrx.com/product/vicod-5g-2nd-generation?position=7
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

woodinbrine

• Rep: 13
  • ᛐᛅᚢᛐᛁᚾ ᛙᛁᚴ ᚠᚱᛁᛅ
« Reply #877 on: March 06, 2019, 08:25:27 AM »

Magic Flight Launch Box

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1301
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #878 on: March 06, 2019, 06:17:40 PM »
Don't forget the old classic toilet roll with a dryer sheet rubber banded to the end.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #879 on: March 22, 2019, 10:14:54 PM »

Coming into 3rd week of flower on Sour Dream. Hows Gino's Kush looking?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #880 on: March 22, 2019, 10:25:31 PM »

Nice!!!!

Gino's kush is amazing. I need to figure out how to embed a photo. I have 3 pheno/ginotypes I love, 2 are purple, one is almost pure pink. You can really see the PPP come through in that pheno. Smells like rotten apples, diesel and cream. It's not going to be a super high yielding plant, but shes def. A keeper!!!!
Gentleman ninja warlock

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #881 on: March 23, 2019, 08:16:42 AM »
  Everything other then edibles is oderous to the point of detection.  And making edibles is mad oderous as well.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #882 on: March 23, 2019, 08:35:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  Everything other then edibles is oderous to the point of detection.  And making edibles is mad oderous as well.

Making rso/feco isnt too bad, is it? Maybe I'm just used to it because I'm around cannabis all day everyday.

Charcoal filters remove all the smell indoors. Get a charcoal filter.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 01:45:42 PM by Betaphenylethylalamine »
Gentleman ninja warlock

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #883 on: March 23, 2019, 10:03:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nice!!!!

Gino's kush is amazing. I need to figure out how to embed a photo. I have 3 pheno/ginotypes I love, 2 are purple, one is almost pure pink. You can really see the PPP come through in that pheno. Smells like rotten apples, diesel and cream. It's not going to be a super high yielding plant, but shes def. A keeper!!!!

Ayyyy, that sounds great man. Terpenes sound on point! And I use Imgur to upload images. Just upload there, copy the image address, paste the address within the proper image tags on here, and bam.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #884 on: March 23, 2019, 10:25:57 AM »
Don't forget the old classic toilet roll with a dryer sheet rubber banded to the end.

We used to call them sploofs, those little bastards work so well.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #885 on: March 23, 2019, 01:46:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Nice!!!!

[close]

Ayyyy, that sounds great man. Terpenes sound on point! And I use Imgur to upload images. Just upload there, copy the image address, paste the address within the proper image tags on here, and bam.

Ah forgot about that app. Wonder if mines still working. I spose I'll find out! Thanks

Shalom

The first pic is pheno 1, second pic is pheno 2. Not sure why it showed up this way but at least you can view it on day 56 of flower

http://imgur.com/a/Ivn7CrC

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:28:41 PM by Betaphenylethylalamine »
Gentleman ninja warlock

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #886 on: March 23, 2019, 02:44:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Nice!!!!

[close]

[close]

Ah forgot about that app. Wonder if mines still working. I spose I'll find out! Thanks

Shalom

The first pic is pheno 1, second pic is pheno 2. Not sure why it showed up this way but at least you can view it on day 56 of flower

http://imgur.com/a/Ivn7CrC

Holy shit you weren't kidding, that first f1 is pink as hell. They both look incredibly tasty for sure. lol can't believe Slap's own strain is coming into fruition.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #887 on: April 11, 2019, 09:26:51 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF9-67EkOC8
9:30 Jake Donnely + Brad Stabya smoking a J with Berner lmao

NegativeCreep

« Reply #888 on: April 11, 2019, 10:19:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

We used to call them sploofs, those little bastards work so well.

I snap bowls and use these little filters called smoke buddies, combined with a delicious candle burning I feel pretty stealthy with smoke.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #889 on: December 10, 2020, 03:25:34 AM »
shameless self promotion:

https://myfastbuds.com/?a_aid=5d31ac25dd97c

There are some nice freebies and discount tho.

Happy holidaze.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #890 on: December 10, 2020, 05:24:41 AM »
Bud is the only thing that helps my Crohn’s disease/UC/etc. I’ve been part of the medical program since before a dispo had even opened. if any nyc/nj slap heads are actually growers hit my DMs.

Anyone else got stomach issues (malabsorption etc) that render edibles useless? no amount of edibles has ever had an effect on me in the last 16 years, it’s fucked. I just eat them and shit them out, never had one work once.

Weed saves lives free max b
FREE MAX B

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #891 on: December 10, 2020, 07:13:02 PM »
Bud is the only thing that helps my Crohn’s disease/UC/etc. I’ve been part of the medical program since before a dispo had even opened. if any nyc/nj slap heads are actually growers hit my DMs.

Anyone else got stomach issues (malabsorption etc) that render edibles useless? no amount of edibles has ever had an effect on me in the last 16 years, it’s fucked. I just eat them and shit them out, never had one work once.

Weed saves lives free max b

I had some undiagnosed gut issue that resulted in this. I went from getting floored by cheeba chews to being sober Stanley. I took time off after some failures, and later weed in general. My lifestyle and diet changed dramatically and years later dabbled again. Fucking reality check.

Best of luck with the Crohn’s tho. I have had a few friends swear by smoking to cope.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #892 on: December 11, 2020, 04:21:35 AM »
Any gastrointestinal issues you want cannabis high in CBG(cannabigerol)

Works wonders in that area.

Even better yet if you can also find it in a capsule form
Gentleman ninja warlock

HombreezysShittyPasta

• Rep: -53
  • olive garden
« Reply #893 on: December 11, 2020, 06:58:26 AM »
I straightup stopped after like 16 years of smoking. Not gonna smoke again fr. The first few nights will suck. Best wishes to anyone who wants to quit

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #894 on: December 11, 2020, 11:06:10 AM »
I straightup stopped after like 16 years of smoking. Not gonna smoke again fr. The first few nights will suck. Best wishes to anyone who wants to quit

Just curious, but what made you stop?

HombreezysShittyPasta

• olive garden
« Reply #895 on: December 11, 2020, 04:01:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just curious, but what made you stop?
Fr i went back to church after like almost 2 decades. Well chuches are closed rn but im back either way. Not just weed man i used to drink away like 60 bucks at the bar everyday too i was really addicted to my vices. Same reason i stopped with all the snarky hateful comments. Used to smoke like a pack a day in college too smh but i stopped. Good luck brother

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #896 on: December 13, 2020, 07:58:39 AM »
Yesterday my friend and I bought some weed gummies.
It was 5 but gummies for $10 and the dealer said they are strong just eat three.
So we both ate all 5 and I wanted to eee how they compared to my fire crackers.
We both got high but it was a real sleepy high and not as strong or enjoyable as my fire crackers.
Not bad for $10 but yeah I get a better high making my crackers with 0.7-1Gram
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

• Rep: 31
« Reply #897 on: December 13, 2020, 10:25:04 AM »
Just came here to say this is my 420th post with 69 rep. Thinking of hanging it up and leaving my account at numeric perfection @bobbypuleo

Themanwiththeplan

• Rep: -47
« Reply #898 on: December 17, 2020, 02:17:24 PM »
It's hard to remember a day I went without smoking some greens. And they say it's not an addictive drug. Smh

HombreezysShittyPasta

• olive garden
« Reply #899 on: December 17, 2020, 02:46:25 PM »
It's hard to remember a day I went without smoking some greens. And they say it's not an addictive drug. Smh
You can quit bro just believe and dont give up. The first few nights will be difficult but after like 5 days you are more or less in the clear