Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180843 times)

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
The Weed Thread
« on: August 19, 2010, 03:45:28 PM »
:D
What's keeping you above yourself slap?
post your smoke!

We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 08:10:41 AM »
lol that is a terrable picture, the focus is on the book not the weed... ill post mine later dont have a pic at work

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 08:19:37 AM »
i predict many page on this tread
tricks are for kids , style is forever

cav

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 02:52:08 PM »
it's what i look forward to every morning, afternoon and evening. Nothing beats a bowl of freshly ground herb. it gets me stoked on skating more too. i dont have any photos, but i try to get my hands on tripz
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:53:56 PM by cav »

Chiguy

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 03:32:17 PM »
Been a minute since I've blown.

It sucks to be looking for a job, and trying to find that "happy medium" when you're used to just smoking whenever...

Good weed really does enhance your quality of life. Last time I smoked, my guy brought some stuff called Headband(Possibly Headbang?) kush. Very happy times

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 03:35:58 PM »
I wake and baked yesterday for the first time in years and it was awful. The whole time I was real awkward and my head was spinning about shit that's stressing me out.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 03:54:39 PM »
i have no shame when it comes to weed. ill smoke big spliffs of seedy mids, smelly chunks of resin, i dont give a shit.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »
Hollow bodies impatiently wait for the traffic signals command, to continue the mules path to cardboard homes, so safe with violent fences. The grass cared for by mechanical ghosts. The screen is pulsating empty sounds of the soulless fools. It spurts out and flows continually, like an eternal bullet wound. Canned laughter paints the room in multicolored numbness. And outside the cops masturbate and ejaculate in uniforms, cars, shiny belts wielding weapons, merchandise from your pocket.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 06:45:51 PM »
lol that is a terrable picture, the focus is on the book not the weed... ill post mine later dont have a pic at work

it's amber on top, put two and two together.
 :D
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 08:54:41 PM »
I havent smoked weed in about two years. I miss it from time to time, but I think I'm better off without. I smoked all day everyday for years and it got to be too much. I still eat the same amount of junk food and probably jerk off more so its not that bad of a deal.

I was on a weekend trip with my girlfriend for the fourth of July and found a little sack in this old Savier bag that I have, it must have been pretty fucking old. I dont recall ever losing it, and I took that bag to Europe with me a few months before I stopped so I'm not sure if it made the trip or not. I'm just glad I found it before someone else did.

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 12:49:54 AM »
i have no shame when it comes to weed. ill smoke big spliffs of seedy mids, smelly chunks of resin, i dont give a shit.
+smoking roaches out of plastic bottles

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 07:01:45 AM »
$50 ounces aren't worth taking pictures of, but I'm grateful for them. Me and RockxAdio would be good neighbors. haha

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 06:38:04 PM »
can we post our pipes in here too? that would be fun. im at work (smoke shop) now tho. slap stoners unite! if anyone needs pipes or any kind of smoke shop stuff in the bay area the shop i work at is in san jose.... chris cole kid sucks.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 06:52:14 PM »
Been a minute since I've blown.

It sucks to be looking for a job, and trying to find that "happy medium" when you're used to just smoking whenever...

Good weed really does enhance your quality of life. Last time I smoked, my guy brought some stuff called Headband(Possibly Headbang?) kush. Very happy times
Its called headband, and its not a kush unless you got a hybrid. I like it much more than any kush.
I smoke something different almost everytime thanks to the miracle of medical.
My favorites tend to be sativas- Sour diesel is the best (particularly good high to mix with skating), and what I'm smoking currently, but other strains like headband, chem dog, dream queen and trainwreck are also amazing. The only sativa I don't like is lambs breath. That shit sucks.

Kushes can all kiss my ass. That shit does the same thing to your memory as a fucking smack to  the skull with a baseball bat.

Taste-wise, my favorites are blue dream (which is blown out these days, its like half the growers in Ca started growing it once it got popular), any of the grape strains (grape ape, purple urkle etc.) and any of those chocolate strains, which are rare.

Right now I'm smoking on a huge bag of reject buds of sour diesel a dude who grows for clubs gave me. Basically, the buds that are too small to sell. Definitely nothing worth photographing.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Macs T

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 07:00:28 PM »
austin has amazingly good home grown dank, but we also get it from all over the place.
something recent i came across was platinum ape from a dispensary.
i prefer dense hairy nugs when it comes to bomb ass weed. 

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 08:56:55 PM »

My favorites tend to be sativas- Sour diesel is the best (particularly good high to mix with skating), and what I'm smoking currently, but other strains like headband, chem dog, dream queen and trainwreck are also amazing. The only sativa I don't like is lambs breath. That shit sucks.

Kushes can all kiss my ass. That shit does the same thing to your memory as a fucking smack to  the skull with a baseball bat.

Taste-wise, my favorites are blue dream (which is blown out these days, its like half the growers in Ca started growing it once it got popular), any of the grape strains (grape ape, purple urkle etc.) and any of those chocolate strains, which are rare.

Right now I'm smoking on a huge bag of reject buds of sour diesel a dude who grows for clubs gave me. Basically, the buds that are too small to sell. Definitely nothing worth photographing.

just smoked some trainwreck. my guy just got hash plant and I'm going to go pick some up tomorrow.
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »
mman you cali guys get real particular about your weed.

ill spliff mids with newport tobac and put it in a blunt whatfuckingever.

i think i just need a job.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 09:37:03 PM »
mman you cali guys get real particular about your weed.

ill spliff mids with newport tobac and put it in a blunt whatfuckingever.

i think i just need a job.
I'm a connoisseur, not a snob. It's like beer, I know plenty of people who could talk all day about microbrews, but have no problem tipping back a couple of budweisers. If I was chilling with you and you rolled up a newport spliff that was sparking from seeds and more paper than filling, I'd hit the shit out of it.
However, when I go into a weed store, even if I want shitty weed they will tell me what strain that shitty weed is and make me choose amongst a couple strains. I have kept track though, so now even when its mids I know what strain of that I want to buy.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »
I know companies can fire without any real reason, but if a person has a medical card and their employer tests them, would explaining the card situation help a person keep their job?

im sure it would be different for different employers. some are dicks and some aren't.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Magic Pizza

• Rep: 175
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »
I working on an idea for being cremated in a coffin made out of weed, that way, everyone at my funeral will get high with my essence.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »
I know companies can fire without any real reason, but if a person has a medical card and their employer tests them, would explaining the card situation help a person keep their job?
Its up to the company. There is no law exempting mmj patients from being fired from testing positive in a drug test. I'm sure it depends on both the employer and the situation of the patient. If its a big corporation and its a 21 year old kid with a card for back pain, I'm sure he'd be fired. If its a stand alone type business where decisions are made on site, and the dude smokes weed so he can stop tremors he gets from MS, I'd be willing to believe that they might look at his situation a little more positively.
Actually, this is something that is coming up as a very very minor issue between the candidates for governor- Whitman wants no mmj exceptions to drug tests, Brown wants the exception to become law.

steenz

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 01:21:27 PM »
I only smoke the best weed in the world, OG KUSH NIGGA!!!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 01:25:12 PM »
OG kush sucks. It just makes you seriously lazy, and kills your short term memory (to those who would say all weed does that, some do it more than others, and OG kush is the best at making people lazy and stupid). People talk it up so much that some dumbass congressman even tried to make kush posession a more serious crime:
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2009/jun/19/marijuana_us_congressman_mark_ki
But really, its a shitty high.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
I havent smoked in two weeks, I'm tired of getting high and not wanting to go out, or leave ym house, or just being tired for the rest of the day.
I have no hate for weed smokers, personal decision.

steenz

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 01:48:32 PM »
I havent smoked in two weeks, I'm tired of getting high and not wanting to go out, or leave ym house, or just being tired for the rest of the day.
I have no hate for weed smokers, personal decision.
Im proud of you son

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 02:06:37 PM »

Its called headband, and its not a kush unless you got a hybrid. I like it much more than any kush.

From what I've been taught headband is OG and Sour D sir gip.
But i do agree Sativa's all day, this la conf that i have makes me nap like no other.

Macs T

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »
OG kush sucks. It just makes you seriously lazy, and kills your short term memory (to those who would say all weed does that, some do it more than others, and OG kush is the best at making people lazy and stupid). People talk it up so much that some dumbass congressman even tried to make kush posession a more serious crime:
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2009/jun/19/marijuana_us_congressman_mark_ki
But really, its a shitty high.

its not a shitty high, you just have to like indica alot more, but og kush is just soooo overrated since its synonymous with high quality weed.
oh yeah, to anyone that says "i smoke og kush all day"...... please shut the fuck up.
no you dont.
you just heard a rapper talk about it once.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »
i love weed with all my hart, truly

Macs T

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 05:37:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

From what I've been taught headband is OG and Sour D sir gip.
But i do agree Sativa's all day, this la conf that i have makes me nap like no other.

as i browsed la confidential pics i found this beauty

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 05:48:16 PM »
i know naming your piece is super fucking entry-level but i can't help myself. all my pieces are named after dictators we've got
dro-seph stalin
adolf crippler (rip)
fidel hash-tro
mao tse bong
everytime i bring them up someone always mentions pol pot but that's way too obvious. i might post some pics later if i can find a camera. fidel and dro-seph are both really cool antique brass pieces that i got in china.