Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180786 times)

tangar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 02:30:39 PM »
i know naming your piece is super fucking entry-level but i can't help myself. all my pieces are named after dictators we've got
dro-seph stalin
adolf crippler (rip)
fidel hash-tro
mao tse bong
everytime i bring them up someone always mentions pol pot but that's way too obvious. i might post some pics later if i can find a camera. fidel and dro-seph are both really cool antique brass pieces that i got in china.

i never named pieces in fear of jinxing and breaking them. but these names fuckin kill it. i just might have to start naming mine. my big bong is already cracked anyway but still works. i got some super sour flower yesterday and traded my boy two bowls, one for a bowl of bio-diesel and one for a bowl of strawberry cough. can't wait to get off at 5. any sj heads trying to smoke tonight? i'll be bored as fuck at home in this fire ass weather.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2010, 08:59:11 AM »
Does anyone else here love the feeling of skating stoned?

especially on tricks that you can allready do, i feel like theyre so much smoother and more stylish, and just feels so weird, like im not doing anything its just kinda happening.

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 09:06:06 AM »
Been thinking of selling my current bong to pick up one of these:
SG Gridded Stemline.mov
Crazy diffusion.

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 09:59:30 AM »
i love to smoke marijuana
whats crappenin

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 12:45:37 PM »
whoever said "i havent blown in awhile" you are a complete fucking mark and need to die immediately.
ONTARIO CANADA

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 05:43:23 PM »
Expand Quote
OG kush sucks. It just makes you seriously lazy, and kills your short term memory (to those who would say all weed does that, some do it more than others, and OG kush is the best at making people lazy and stupid). People talk it up so much that some dumbass congressman even tried to make kush posession a more serious crime:
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2009/jun/19/marijuana_us_congressman_mark_ki
But really, its a shitty high.
[close]

its not a shitty high, you just have to like indica alot more, but og kush is just soooo overrated since its synonymous with high quality weed.
oh yeah, to anyone that says "i smoke og kush all day"...... please shut the fuck up.
no you dont.
you just heard a rapper talk about it once.
I'd be bummed to just smoke OG kush all day. Its always an option, but who wants to just stick with one high?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DustyGozongas

• Rep: -11
  • I could smell ya gettin' off the elevator
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 07:17:02 PM »
austin has amazingly good home grown dank, but we also get it from all over the place.
something recent i came across was platinum ape from a dispensary.
i prefer dense hairy nugs when it comes to bomb ass weed. 

I had some great bud there. Was in Austin with some buddies, we got a connect through a friend he hooked us up with some smelly dank weed. We had to drive a good while to get it though, took all these crazy hill roads and into some woods.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 756
  • Free Max B
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 07:41:19 PM »
GDP headband blue dream and super silver on deck
FREE MAX B

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 08:14:03 PM »
Smoking some sour OG right now. I'm pretty sure its sour diesel X OG kush. Its a euphoric high, lots of giggles and smiles, but the stupidity and lead feet of the OG come out a bit too strong. One of the best aspects of sour diesel is the fact that it is such a light high, but that ain't in this one. I think somebody claimed sour x og is headband or something earlier, but I don't buy it. I like headband a lot more.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 11:00:53 PM »
Smoking some sour OG right now. I'm pretty sure its sour diesel X OG kush. Its a euphoric high, lots of giggles and smiles, but the stupidity and lead feet of the OG come out a bit too strong. One of the best aspects of sour diesel is the fact that it is such a light high, but that ain't in this one. I think somebody claimed sour x og is headband or something earlier, but I don't buy it. I like headband a lot more.

Play with your google gip,
I think sour og is just a marketing ply, because everyone in la loves og and tacking it on the end of anything will make a novice curious.

But i do agree with you dude on og, the flavor is great, but the high can leave me lazy.
Anybody seen powerplant around at all? It was all over for years and then vanished.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 12:32:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think sour og is just a marketing ply, because everyone in la loves og and tacking it on the end of anything will make a novice curious.

But i do agree with you dude on og, the flavor is great, but the high can leave me lazy.
Anybody seen powerplant around at all? It was all over for years and then vanished.

i have a close homie who recently had a pretty decent batch of that power plant stuff. i didn't try it or anything, but i heard it was alright.  i can relate to Gip about the kush thing. it's so popular and everyone raves about it, but i can't dig the high. makes me feel kinda slugish and off. i'd rather have some regular, nameless chronic than that shit. 'bout to go smoke somethin called nc-17 right now. nothing like getting stoned on a nice summer night after having a few drinks.

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 05:29:29 AM »
havent smoked in a few months since i failed a random test at work, and decided id rather have a good job than smoke weed...  But my favorites when i was smoking were pineapple disel and hash plant... Was smoking alot of hash too.
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 11:25:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe, but that definitely wasn't straight sour diesel I had. I can definitely tell the difference. Whatever it was crossed, I don't need anymore of it if I have the choice. And I will. Gonna stop by the store after school today.

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2010, 02:06:08 PM »
Ive been smoking hash and weed mixed together. Throw that shit in a bubbler, heat up a glass rod and torch it with that.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 03:21:38 PM »
can tell you in 5 minutes, if it's bad weed. if it's good one, I'll forget to post anyway.

cheese

• Rep: -68
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 06:18:07 PM »
I truly love to be high no matter what bud or out of what, I dont care at all. I love to go bomb hills and then go to the skatepark and listen to some Crosby Stills and Nash when im stoned. Best bud i ever got was called Brown sugar kush, it seriuosly looked like it had sugar all over it. Im pretty sure OG kush is origianated from my town haha.

bluntstofakie

• Rep: -4
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2010, 07:01:07 PM »

haha thats mad funny other slap fools smoke high end glass. i have a sg natty stemline
was that switch ollie in a turban at 1:18 ?.....trend watch

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2010, 07:11:14 PM »
lemme help you out here:
Expand Quote
[close]

haha thats mad funny other slap fools smoke high end glass. i have a sg natty stemline
I used to be into glass a lot more, but that's when I wasn't broke.  I sold everything nice that I had aside from a worked custom elevate bong and a Slinger sherlock.  It's cool to have, but it's just too expensive to justify these days.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »
just smoked a lil bit and decided to bomb the highest hill by my house that ends on a pretty busy cross street. they just finished building these newer houses and they've removed this fence that was blocking the whole street for years. i always bombed it, but not the whole thing (since it was blocked off by the fence.) a few seconds in i realized i was a lil too high and that i was going way faster than i had estimated. rode out the whole thing without getting speed wobbles/running into a pebble, car, person, etc. now i gotta get some friends to smoke with me and bomb hills at night. so damn fun!

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2010, 12:38:53 AM »
i just picked up some durban diesel from the dispensry thru my buddy.  sour diesel mixed with durban posion.  mmm

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2010, 05:43:54 PM »
just smoked a lil bit and decided to bomb the highest hill by my house that ends on a pretty busy cross street. they just finished building these newer houses and they've removed this fence that was blocking the whole street for years. i always bombed it, but not the whole thing (since it was blocked off by the fence.) a few seconds in i realized i was a lil too high and that i was going way faster than i had estimated. rode out the whole thing without getting speed wobbles/running into a pebble, car, person, etc. now i gotta get some friends to smoke with me and bomb hills at night. so damn fun!

You mentioned you're from fontucky, were you bombing the new shit by fox ridge?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »

EDIT:

So i went out today because, amongst other things, i wanted to find some herb.
I strayed all around the GW campus at one point and not a single bro could hook me up
so when I get on the train to go home, i see this guy in my car and he has this total stoner tattoo on his forearm. so i ask him if it's a dopethrone piece and he says no, it's just a wizard. Then we get to talking and he goes "are you a stoner?" and it was all downhill from their. He called his friend and got it hooked up!

looks like i've got a hook up now.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:21:43 PM by GnArcIsSisTic »

rape baby

• Rep: -3
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2010, 10:06:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Its called headband, and its not a kush unless you got a hybrid. I like it much more than any kush.

Kushes can all kiss my ass. That shit does the same thing to your memory as a fucking smack to?  the skull with a baseball bat.

[close]

From what I've been taught headband is OG and Sour D sir gip.
But i do agree Sativa's all day, this la conf that i have makes me nap like no other.
[close]
Very nice, sir. Very nice. I'd love to own a volcano.
as i browsed la confidential pics i found this beauty

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Its called headband, and its not a kush unless you got a hybrid. I like it much more than any kush.

Kushes can all kiss my ass. That shit does the same thing to your memory as a fucking smack to?  the skull with a baseball bat.

[close]

From what I've been taught headband is OG and Sour D sir gip.
But i do agree Sativa's all day, this la conf that i have makes me nap like no other.
[close]
Very nice, sir. Very nice. I'd love to own a volcano.
as i browsed la confidential pics i found this beauty

[close]

I just heard Angels start to sing a euphoric song!!

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2010, 11:03:02 AM »

best thing ever. i hated it at first, but once you figure out how to actually use it to it's potential, it's super efficient.

rape baby

• Rep: -3
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2010, 01:14:12 PM »
I'm working with orange krush, and shoe. Heady as fuck.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2010, 04:47:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i live up a street that's on a pretty nice hill in southridge, so whenever i leave my house i get to bomb a hill. the one down my street's a lil mellow, but the one by the newer houses was so fucking fun. the fastest i've gone in a while. you stay in the i.e., pabst?

edit: i still have some of that nc-17 stuff (a lil less than a gram.) pretty good high. mellow, but still gets me hyped enough to go skate. this is supposedly a pic of it. looks pretty similar to what i have.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:54:49 PM by smokecrack »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2010, 08:08:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i live up a street that's on a pretty nice hill in southridge, so whenever i leave my house i get to bomb a hill. the one down my street's a lil mellow, but the one by the newer houses was so fucking fun. the fastest i've gone in a while. you stay in the i.e., pabst?

edit: i still have some of that nc-17 stuff (a lil less than a gram.) pretty good high. mellow, but still gets me hyped enough to go skate. this is supposedly a pic of it. looks pretty similar to what i have.

Si mon huey,
 I moved to claremont last december but grew up skating ontario and upland.
 That nc-seventeen looks nice and uppity though, congrats.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2010, 10:33:41 PM »
Ive been smoking hash and weed mixed together. Throw that shit in a bubbler, heat up a glass rod and torch it with that.

thats whats up!

I'm very happy there's been a lot of fine hash round these parts consistantly for a few years now. the stuff really can't be beat...its too bad making the best hash involves potentially dangerous activity but i'm happy some people take the risk and hook it up.

as far as pictures of shit goes, give it a few more weeks and i'll post some of my little buds.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thats whats up!

I'm very happy there's been a lot of fine hash round these parts consistantly for a few years now. the stuff really can't be beat...its too bad making the best hash involves potentially dangerous activity but i'm happy some people take the risk and hook it up.

as far as pictures of shit goes, give it a few more weeks and i'll post some of my little buds.
Its a real money saver too. I like spliffs a whole lot but lets face it, its tough to afford a new bag every couple days. It dosent take much and gets the job done.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.