Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180848 times)

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2010, 12:38:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Ive been smoking hash and weed mixed together. Throw that shit in a bubbler, heat up a glass rod and torch it with that.

[close]

thats whats up!

I'm very happy there's been a lot of fine hash round these parts consistantly for a few years now. the stuff really can't be beat...its too bad making the best hash involves potentially dangerous activity but i'm happy some people take the risk and hook it up.

as far as pictures of shit goes, give it a few more weeks and i'll post some of my little buds.

water extraction is dangerous?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2010, 03:33:27 PM »
The other day I cleaned my pipe out and there was a ton of resin. I saved it all because that stuff is rather strong and sometimes scary when the high hits you. I've just been smoking this bag of shake I stole from my ex when I kicked her out. It's like 3 quarters of a ziplock bag full so I won't be buying weed for a long time.

MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2010, 04:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ive been smoking hash and weed mixed together. Throw that shit in a bubbler, heat up a glass rod and torch it with that.

[close]

thats whats up!

I'm very happy there's been a lot of fine hash round these parts consistantly for a few years now. the stuff really can't be beat...its too bad making the best hash involves potentially dangerous activity but i'm happy some people take the risk and hook it up.

as far as pictures of shit goes, give it a few more weeks and i'll post some of my little buds.
[close]

I think he meant hash oil, which is extracted using butane.  Making butane hash is only dangerous if you make it indoors, but I think it should go without saying that spraying an entire aerosol can of butane in closed quarters is a really stupid thing to do.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2010, 05:48:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
just smoked a lil bit and decided to bomb the highest hill by my house that ends on a pretty busy cross street. they just finished building these newer houses and they've removed this fence that was blocking the whole street for years. i always bombed it, but not the whole thing (since it was blocked off by the fence.) a few seconds in i realized i was a lil too high and that i was going way faster than i had estimated. rode out the whole thing without getting speed wobbles/running into a pebble, car, person, etc. now i gotta get some friends to smoke with me and bomb hills at night. so damn fun!
[close]

You mentioned you're from fontucky, were you bombing the new shit by fox ridge?
[close]

i live up a street that's on a pretty nice hill in southridge, so whenever i leave my house i get to bomb a hill. the one down my street's a lil mellow, but the one by the newer houses was so fucking fun. the fastest i've gone in a while. you stay in the i.e., pabst?

edit: i still have some of that nc-17 stuff (a lil less than a gram.) pretty good high. mellow, but still gets me hyped enough to go skate. this is supposedly a pic of it. looks pretty similar to what i have.

[close]

Si mon huey,
 I moved to claremont last december but grew up skating ontario and upland.
 That nc-seventeen looks nice and uppity though, congrats.

i lived in ontario from 99-2000 and that's where i started skating. i used to live on mission kinda by the deja vu and really close to that famous bump to gap that shoots you out to the street. i used to go to claremont all the time to hunt for shit at rhino records and last time i went i saw that they turned that whole area into a lil hipster haven (adding an american apparel, movie theatre, starbucks, restaurants, etc.) do you ever go to claremont skatepark? it's such a fun lil crappy park. damn, i just remembered that that's the 1st park i ever went to. the high school near by has some semi-famous spots (double set, tripple set that creager kickflipped.) sorry for the rant, but typing all this stuff made me reminisce a lil. parks i used to skate frequently were fontana (they added a helmet rule and membership), pedley in riverside, and upland/pomona once in a while.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2010, 07:58:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

thats whats up!

[close]

[close]

I think he meant hash oil, which is extracted using butane.  Making butane hash is only dangerous if you make it indoors, but I think it should go without saying that spraying an entire aerosol can of butane in closed quarters is a really stupid thing to do.
I knew a dude who did that, and failed. Needless to say, his roommate told him he couldn't live there anymore after that. Also, I don't think he got the butane out of it, and his hash was about as dark as rubber cement, and the shit would flair up more than most hash oil. I still smoked it though.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2010, 03:01:39 PM »
The other day I cleaned my pipe out and there was a ton of resin. I saved it all because that stuff is rather strong and sometimes scary when the high hits you. I've just been smoking this bag of shake I stole from my ex when I kicked her out. It's like 3 quarters of a ziplock bag full so I won't be buying weed for a long time.

MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU

You should watch this too.

BIG BANG BIG BOOM - the new wall-painted animation by BLU

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2010, 03:15:13 PM »
If nothing is wrong with you, what's the best way to get a MMJ card? Backpain, Migraines, IBS etc etc. Anyone have any stories/advice/do's-and-dont's.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2010, 05:52:36 PM »
^ Insomnia. Easy to fake. Also, look up the list of allowed problems, if you have a medical record confirming any of them at any point, go with it. Also, pain, say years of skateboarding have left you waking up sore even on days you didn't skate. On those days, a couple puffs of weed take you a long way. You just use it medicinally, not to get high, and will anyway, because it works, but you would prefer to do it through the legal market for your own safety.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2010, 11:27:34 AM »
Hash oil is easy, out doors, no cell phones, lighters or anything that will spark.

Here's some dwarfs, it's gunna be a late harvest

even the steven

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »
If nothing is wrong with you, what's the best way to get a MMJ card? Backpain, Migraines, IBS etc etc. Anyone have any stories/advice/do's-and-dont's.

pretty much what gip said, when i got mine a few years ago i used insomnia and anxiety cause my homie used those, and the nurse was like "what else ya got?" i just started talking about knee and back pain from skateboarding and also showed her a scar from metal plates in my forearm and she was all "ok chronic pain check." she asked for more and i tried to say migraines like a dumbass but she knew i was lying about that one. but i still got my card. if you have any x-rays or like gip said medical records you should be good.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2010, 04:41:01 PM »
I just got my medical card this friday, does anyone know how good or crappy edibles are? I want to try them since you don't smell like smoke and can do it in limited situations?
The thing about edibles is that you never know. You could feel nothing, or you could get thrown on your ass harder than anything that you have ever smoked has put you there. You won't smell, but the stoniness will be obvious. However, for any long plane flight, I highly recommend them. Also, if you get it from the club ask them, they should have an idea of how strong each edible is.

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2010, 06:06:00 PM »
I hate spending money on weed but god damn do i love smoking it. Who's with me on that one?
whats crappenin

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2010, 06:14:08 PM »
sour diesel

I hate spending money on weed but god damn do i love smoking it. Who's with me on that one?
everyone
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2010, 06:26:07 AM »
i finally got some good weed again fetus has been SLEEPING

but yo to make honey oil aint really that dangerous... you should definitely do it outside but i did it in my apartment a few weeks ago.

the reason it is not very dangerous is because you boil the hot water 1st

then you turn off the stove

then you run the butane through your turkey baster filled with weed

a clear greenish liquid comes through the coffee filter on the other side

then you pour the boiling water into a larger pyrex than the one that you just poured the butane thc mix into ( like you need 2 dishes you dont mix it with the water you set the dish inside the water and then the heat transfers through the glass and all the butane will evaporate away)
ill take a pic later today

ONTARIO CANADA

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2010, 12:37:32 PM »
^ I want to see this.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2010, 03:20:23 PM »
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2010, 11:53:13 PM »
i lived in ontario from 99-2000 and that's where i started skating. i used to live on mission kinda by the deja vu and really close to that famous bump to gap that shoots you out to the street. i used to go to claremont all the time to hunt for shit at rhino records and last time i went i saw that they turned that whole area into a 1 lil hipster haven (adding an american apparel, movie theatre, starbucks, restaurants, etc.) do you ever go to 2 claremont skatepark? it's such a fun lil crappy park. damn, i just remembered that that's the 1st park i ever went to. the high school near by has some semi-famous spots (double set, tripple set that creager kickflipped.) sorry for the rant, but typing all this stuff made me reminisce a lil. parks i used to skate frequently were fontana (they added a helmet rule and membership), pedley in riverside, and upland/pomona once in a while.

1. I know, that shit sucks.
The movie theatre they put in is a Laemmle, they play some indy films but doesn't ever air the cool shit (machotaildrop, machete, the hurt locker, until the light takes us). I see all this sick shit on their sight for the la ones, and then out here they play slum dog millionaire. Fuck.
I used to skate with this dude at claremont park

I see him around still but I don't think he skates much.
The city it's self has some good shit to skate in the colleges. If you look of age you can play off as a student and get away with a warning just about anywhere there, the parties are good too.

2. I loc'd there for a good few years between 05-09, that place sucks but i'll always love it. The pomona one is called palomares and it's not that bad, it's got a pier 7 mock up and some cool others. Downtown pomona has a bunch of good spots and damn worthy shop down there called platform, if you're ever back in the area stop by.

Anywho.

Grabbed some UK Chedder today, strong hybrid. You feel dumb for a good half second then you go into productive stoned mode for a few hours until it fizzes off into a giggle here and there. It's sweet, sativa dominant (I think?) not too spicy. I'll get some photo's of it tomorrow.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

General Cornrow Wallace

• Rep: -3
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2010, 10:35:02 AM »
been puffin on some orange kush and blue dream lately

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2010, 11:29:25 AM »
just got back from work on the light rail. took it all the way there to get fired. bout to eat a bagel then burn my last bowl of Durban. hopefully the homie comes thru today and hooks it up with somethin new.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2010, 11:35:46 AM »
fuck at least they could have fucken called you to tell you
ONTARIO CANADA

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »
tell me about it. and he was like "i tried to give you a chance but you obviously have an opinion already set." and i was like "it's not an opinion you don't do anything here i see it everybody else sees it i don't know why you don't." whatever dudes like 38 and a manager of a smoke/tattoo shop that has a terrible reputation. all the customers and good rep that has been built up in the past 2 years was from me killing the smoke shop game and my homies killing the tattoo and piercing. they already left for better oppurtunities so i think its my turn. i already talked to the manager at the other location and he might hire me there but i don't know. i'll still need another job to go along with it. i was planning on getting a second one soon. maybe ill be able to get one that pays decent and wont have to get the second one now.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2010, 02:34:29 PM »
Hash oil is easy, out doors, no cell phones, lighters or anything that will spark.

I've seen it done indoors. if something sparks, its better to be right infront of it than to be the guy outside the house. but yeah, what you're saying is fantastic advice for any stoned-out kid looking to try making it.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2010, 01:32:33 AM »

h                    i                                                   g                                                 h

Chiguy

« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2010, 07:24:43 AM »
Do any of youse have medicinal cards?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »
I do.

Chiguy

« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I do.

Do you legit need it for any medical issues, or are you getting it because you have "low testosterone" levels or something like that?

It would suck if you legitimately had like chronic migraine headaches or something like that and you actually needed it.

How was the process of getting it, and do cops ever say anything(Or are you only supposed to smoke inside)?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »
BS works. I got mine for something legit, despite the fact that there are 200 other remedies for it that I already had access to.
Process is: go to a doctor, tell them what's wrong with you, get a prescription, go to the weed store and buy weed.
I've never had an issue with the cops. I lived in the bay area and now LA. Both of these places don't really care that much even if you don't have one. I usually don't smoke weed in front of cops so its never come up. One time I was with a friend on the sidewalk on haight st. in SF. We both had cards and I was ready to flex my legal strength, the fucking cop just walked on by without even skipping a step. Its almost like a pointless membership card to weed stores where I have lived. Maybe if I lived in the central valley it would be different, but LA, SF, and Oakland just don't care that much. I've even seen weed stores in Oakland and LA where you don't even need a card.

Chiguy

« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
But you don't just go to any family doctor and get it prescribed right? If that's the case it would suck if you just got like a higher grade Tylenol prescribed instead of weed(For the sake of fun) Or do Doctors out there REALLY not give a shit. What are the issues with jobs(If any). It would suck if a job stereotyped you as one of the lazy stoners

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »
Some family doctors do it, but if you want to be sure, you go to a specialist for this sort of stuff.
There are no issues with jobs. The prescription can not be made public because of doctor patient confidentiality. I don't work under the inlfuence, my employer doesn't drug test, so I am free to do my own thing on my own time.
I know there has been issues as to whether you can use it as an excuse if you test positive for marijuana and have a prescription. As far as I know, that's pretty much at the employer's discretion. If you have a legit reason and an understanding boss, they probably will excuse it. If your reason is less legit, or if you work at a large corporation that always does things by the book, you could probably get fucked by it.