Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180809 times)

MorningSesh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 76
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #960 on: March 31, 2021, 09:13:07 AM »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #961 on: March 31, 2021, 05:48:05 PM »
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #962 on: April 01, 2021, 09:51:59 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/31/nyregion/cuomo-ny-legal-weed.html
About damn time!!

As if retail edibles weren’t already highway robbery, a 3 cent state tax per mg of THC, gnarly. Being able to drive around with 3 zips and keep 5 packs at the house is huge though, black market will thrive.

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #963 on: April 01, 2021, 02:43:42 PM »
been feeling like flower doesnt do it for me anymore. my asthma has been fucked lately so even smoking a bowl makes me have to hit the albuterol inhaler or nebulizer. thinking about getting into wax/diamonds/whatever theyre calling the new good shit. but i have no source let alone one i know isnt making that shit like ass, nor do i have the correct bong or a torch. but i figure if a few hits is gonna make my asthma fucked regardless, to the point that its not even physically possible to smoke enough for me to really get high without having to take an asthma break, i might as well be coughing up a lung over something much stronger. i have some pretty serious chronic illnesses and im all fucked up on the inside so i try to smoke whatever heavy indicas i can, so for reference, i am trying to get much higher than what might be normal for someone that isnt me.

again i have literally no experience with dabs or anything other than being in LA for a month and hitting one daily while i was there.

thoughts? need some wax ogs to put me on.

free max b

sounds like edibles would be good for you. or maybe vape? i use an arizer air with glass attachment that i hook up to a bubbler. best way of consuming imo, only smoke bowls or joints on special occasions now and my lungs feel the difference.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #964 on: April 01, 2021, 02:49:32 PM »

As if retail edibles weren’t already highway robbery, a 3 cent state tax per mg of THC, gnarly. Being able to drive around with 3 zips and keep 5 packs at the house is huge though, black market will thrive.

5 bows at home in NY now? Those Canadian beasters are gonna start flowing harder through upstate

If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #965 on: April 06, 2021, 10:15:04 PM »
this will probably come off racist but for the longest time, i always pictured dj short (blueberry) as a black guy .. just googled him and was way off
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

numagik

• Rep: 35
« Reply #966 on: April 07, 2021, 04:48:11 PM »
Expand Quote
been feeling like flower doesnt do it for me anymore. my asthma has been fucked lately so even smoking a bowl makes me have to hit the albuterol inhaler or nebulizer. thinking about getting into wax/diamonds/whatever theyre calling the new good shit. but i have no source let alone one i know isnt making that shit like ass, nor do i have the correct bong or a torch. but i figure if a few hits is gonna make my asthma fucked regardless, to the point that its not even physically possible to smoke enough for me to really get high without having to take an asthma break, i might as well be coughing up a lung over something much stronger. i have some pretty serious chronic illnesses and im all fucked up on the inside so i try to smoke whatever heavy indicas i can, so for reference, i am trying to get much higher than what might be normal for someone that isnt me.

again i have literally no experience with dabs or anything other than being in LA for a month and hitting one daily while i was there.

thoughts? need some wax ogs to put me on.

free max b
[close]

sounds like edibles would be good for you. or maybe vape? i use an arizer air with glass attachment that i hook up to a bubbler. best way of consuming imo, only smoke bowls or joints on special occasions now and my lungs feel the difference.

i get shatter and wax a lot and even with a bubbler i dont think dabs are what you're looking for. you can get the dab to hit pretty smooth but for me its the next morning it just sits sticky and heavier. i agree with amigo that edibles is probably your best bet, or maybe vape some kief. my tolerance cycle is basically flower until it's not hitting, then shatter, then when i feel that shit wearing on my lungs i go to edibles and try to bring the doses back down.

69th post  8)

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #967 on: April 07, 2021, 05:59:19 PM »

How much are you paying for edibles? I drive to Michigan to get bud, and when the rec dispensaries first opened it was like 25-30$ per 100mg. The market finally flooded somewhat in the summer of 2020 and you can get 100mg for 10-15$ now. I wish they did bulk discounts, but most shops have a day of the week where they take 20% off edibles anyway, so it's not so bad. Last time I went the bud tender (I don't like that term) gave me a quarter of Snozzberry or whatever, but charged it as two separate eighths, so the money I saved on edibles was cancelled out. Don't know if I can bring my receipt next time so I can make a stink. Besides the flower prices and freshness, recreational bud is pretty sweet.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 101
« Reply #968 on: April 16, 2021, 08:30:52 AM »
Hey guys quick question! Do you guys smoke spliffs? If so have you ever mixed your weed with something else other than tobacco? I saw a Jenkem article a while ago about using lavender instead of tobacco and I did a google search and apparently there are alot of "flowers" you can mix your weed with.

Has any of you pals tried it? Is it healthier-ish to replace tobacco by said flowers?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #969 on: April 16, 2021, 02:00:51 PM »
Hey guys quick question! Do you guys smoke spliffs? If so have you ever mixed your weed with something else other than tobacco? I saw a Jenkem article a while ago about using lavender instead of tobacco and I did a google search and apparently there are alot of "flowers" you can mix your weed with.

Has any of you pals tried it? Is it healthier-ish to replace tobacco by said flowers?

I used to smoke an occasional spliff and I've got friends who smoke them like cigs. habitual tobacco is wack, all the way around. I hate smoking that shit these days but ya, you can definitely mix lavender with trees. I don't know how well the consistency, or evenness of burn will be, but I've smoked lavender before. Actually, one of my good friends started smoking it to get off the tobacco.

alzheimerz

• Rep: 3
« Reply #970 on: April 18, 2021, 01:41:06 PM »
Upstate NY'er here. Been searching the interweb for an online place that will ship here that isn't a scam. Nothing too large just oz's. Skaters helping skaters you know.

Just so you all dont think this is a shitpost. Kenny Reed is in my top 3 for style.

Mrskillson

• Rep: 5
« Reply #971 on: April 21, 2021, 08:15:46 AM »
Hey somebody posted a link to a site that had cbd buds earlier in the the thread and I saw you can get a QP of delta 8 "infused" (whatever the fuck that means) bud for $125.

Has anyone tried this? Is it worth to have as a back up? Its "infused" so I'm guessing you can't make edibles or anything with it... is delta 8 natural/worth it?  Any opinions?

MorningSesh

« Reply #972 on: April 21, 2021, 11:41:04 AM »
Upstate NY'er here. Been searching the interweb for an online place that will ship here that isn't a scam. Nothing too large just oz's. Skaters helping skaters you know.

Just so you all dont think this is a shitpost. Kenny Reed is in my top 3 for style.
Maybe considering making the 4-5hr roundtrip to a Massachussetts and back? I don't think we'll be seeing any dispensaries in NY & NJ until 2022. Do you have a medical card ?

Edit: 2022*
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 01:49:54 PM by MorningSesh »

alzheimerz

« Reply #973 on: April 21, 2021, 01:42:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Maybe considering making the 4-5hr roundtrip to a Massachussetts and back? I don't think we'll be seeing any dispensaries in NY & NJ until 2021. Do you have a medical card ?

No medical card. And yes on the no dispensaries til 2021, thats why I was trying to find another reliable option. Seems especially hard to get stuff right now in the Upstate area.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #974 on: April 21, 2021, 02:09:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Maybe considering making the 4-5hr roundtrip to a Massachussetts and back? I don't think we'll be seeing any dispensaries in NY & NJ until 2021. Do you have a medical card ?
[close]

No medical card. And yes on the no dispensaries til 2021, thats why I was trying to find another reliable option. Seems especially hard to get stuff right now in the Upstate area.

Store weed in MA seems to be corporate garbage for the most part. There's some good caregivers, but that requires a connect. if you're gonna make a drive go to ME. There's been a substantial underground weed scene for decades and all around good herb
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 02:29:34 PM by IusedToSkateMore »

Fhk

« Reply #975 on: April 21, 2021, 02:14:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Store weed in MA seems to be corporate garbage for the most part. There's some good caregivers, but that requires a connect. if you're gonna make a drive go to ME. There's been a substantial underground weed scene for decades and all around good herb

[close]
^ this man knows  ;D

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #976 on: April 21, 2021, 02:31:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
^ this man knows  ;D

Used to know this dude that always grew guerrilla outdoor MOB and White Widow up near you for a minute. Best outdoor I've smoked on the east coast.

MorningSesh

« Reply #977 on: April 21, 2021, 02:42:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
^ this man knows  ;D
[close]

Used to know this dude that always grew guerrilla outdoor MOB and White Widow up near you for a minute. Best outdoor I've smoked on the east coast.
Lol damn, I have an 1/8 of this indica strain ""Chocolate OG" from ME that I've been enjoying. That drive is pretty heavy from NY but I can definitely back that the Maine''s weed scene is solid.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #978 on: April 21, 2021, 03:00:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
^ this man knows  ;D
[close]

[close]
Lol damn, I have an 1/8 of this indica strain ""Chocolate OG" from ME that I've been enjoying. That drive is pretty heavy from NY but I can definitely back that the Maine''s weed scene is solid.

is it really that dry upstate that y'all can't find bud? Growing's expanded beyond deadheads, and there was always that scene out there. black markets always thriving...

MorningSesh

« Reply #979 on: April 21, 2021, 03:11:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
^ this man knows  ;D
[close]

[close]
[close]

is it really that dry upstate that y'all can't find bud? Growing's expanded beyond deadheads, and there was always that scene out there. black markets always thriving...
I don't really count as upstate, I'm only 30min outside of nyc but the black market around me is still thriving AFAIK. I only went to check out Maine dispensaries because my homie was already planning to make a trip out there.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #980 on: April 21, 2021, 03:34:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
^ this man knows  ;D
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I don't really count as upstate, I'm only 30min outside of nyc but the black market around me is still thriving AFAIK. I only went to check out Maine dispensaries because my homie was already planning to make a trip out there.

no doubt it was the other kid asking about upstate I guess. ME is dope for herbs either way

alzheimerz

« Reply #981 on: April 21, 2021, 03:52:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
^ this man knows  ;D
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah my current connects have had Slim Pickens. Probably the market controlling the supply/demand angle before the floodgates open

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #982 on: April 24, 2021, 09:27:08 PM »
basically i'm full of shit

anyone else get burned by this guy?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #983 on: April 24, 2021, 09:32:41 PM »
Expand Quote
basically i'm full of shit
[close]

anyone else get burned by this guy?

What happened? DM if you want

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #984 on: April 25, 2021, 04:49:45 AM »
his buy some seeds bro schtick is more like send me some money and i'll never send you shit

i was giving him benefit of the doubt until i saw his trade count go -1

5 years and 3000 posts, that was a long con for a couple hundred bucks

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #985 on: April 25, 2021, 12:07:21 PM »
his buy some seeds bro schtick is more like send me some money and i'll never send you shit

aw damn, that stinks. I'm not tryna defend the kid or anything but I was in contact with that dude outside SLAP a few months back. I do know that he had just recently moved stateside to run on a new legal farm and there can be a lot of shit that comes with that transition due to the "legal" industry not really being totally legal. I don't know what his visa status would be and how that would work regarding that sorta job. Last time we chatted his son had to go into the hospital as well.

either way, that's a shitty thing that happened for you. I hope it gets sorted out  :-\

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #986 on: April 25, 2021, 12:45:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

aw damn, that stinks. I'm not tryna defend the kid or anything but I was in contact with that dude outside SLAP a few months back. I do know that he had just recently moved stateside to run on a new legal farm and there can be a lot of shit that comes with that transition due to the "legal" industry not really being totally legal. I don't know what his visa status would be and how that would work regarding that sorta job. Last time we chatted his son had to go into the hospital as well.

either way, that's a shitty thing that happened for you. I hope it gets sorted out  :-\

he fucked me over too .. it’s not that hard to login and send a message
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #987 on: April 25, 2021, 08:50:37 PM »
Why would you think that kook wasn't going to be a total fucking kook?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

alzheimerz

« Reply #988 on: April 27, 2021, 07:32:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow, that's a bummer. And here I was looking for an honest hook up . Guess you can't trust some of these fuckers about as far as you can chuck em

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #989 on: April 28, 2021, 03:23:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Were there ever pictures of Gino's Kush?  Guess I dodged one for once.  I've spent 4k+ on seeds in the past year.  It's becoming a problem.