Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 181221 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1219
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1080 on: November 04, 2021, 07:48:32 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ, Cheechfart Chongdick over here.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

beatifk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #1081 on: November 04, 2021, 08:06:55 AM »
I don't know where to post this, but this is maybe the place... Seems to be some green thumbs in here.

Anyone grow their own mushrooms before? Can anyone point me in the direction of an idiot proof kit that I can buy/ship to me in Europe?

I grew a few weed plants before. They were decent and decently easy. Grew them on my balcony of my old apartment then in my back garden of my current one. By the time I figured it out I stuck to autos with a feeding schedule I found on the internet somewhere, I live in a Mediterranean climate, so the natural sunlight in summer is pretty strong, I just needed to keep the younger plants out of the direct sun because they would easily be cooked. Since I'm a light smoker, I found the harvest lasted me a long time even if they weren't giant plants.

However, I don't particularly like smoking weed anymore. It just makes me too lazy, physically and also mentally. And when I'm high and leave the house I get paranoid super fast unless I'm only with friends. If there are any strangers involved at all it stresses me out.

The last few times I ate small doses of mushrooms I felt awesome. Like life was great. I'm not trying to go on any spirit quests, but it would be nice to have some to share with friends so I'd probably just try to grow a bunch and see how it goes.

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #1082 on: November 04, 2021, 08:21:50 AM »
I don't know where to post this, but this is maybe the place... Seems to be some green thumbs in here.

Anyone grow their own mushrooms before? Can anyone point me in the direction of an idiot proof kit that I can buy/ship to me in Europe?

I grew a few weed plants before. They were decent and decently easy. Grew them on my balcony of my old apartment then in my back garden of my current one. By the time I figured it out I stuck to autos with a feeding schedule I found on the internet somewhere, I live in a Mediterranean climate, so the natural sunlight in summer is pretty strong, I just needed to keep the younger plants out of the direct sun because they would easily be cooked. Since I'm a light smoker, I found the harvest lasted me a long time even if they weren't giant plants.

However, I don't particularly like smoking weed anymore. It just makes me too lazy, physically and also mentally. And when I'm high and leave the house I get paranoid super fast unless I'm only with friends. If there are any strangers involved at all it stresses me out.

The last few times I ate small doses of mushrooms I felt awesome. Like life was great. I'm not trying to go on any spirit quests, but it would be nice to have some to share with friends so I'd probably just try to grow a bunch and see how it goes.

Look up PF TEK at the Shroomery forums.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1219
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1083 on: November 04, 2021, 09:10:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Look up PF TEK at the Shroomery forums.

That’s what I used to use.  I imagine it’s a lot easier gathering up all those supplies now that you can buy basically anything online in 15 seconds.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1380
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1084 on: November 04, 2021, 05:24:44 PM »
Jesus fucking Christ, Cheechfart Chongdick over here.

@Buttfart Rapedick gets real deep with the knowledge on EVERYTHING lololol

Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #1085 on: November 04, 2021, 10:22:40 PM »
What is everyone's preferred method of use?

As I've said before i primarily use vape carts or a wax pen but I still smoke every day at some point, usually in the morning (like right now) and I'm a joint guy. I have a bong/dab rig, a glass spoon, a flower vape (boundless cf) etc but if i have the choice and time I still prefer to roll a j. Not just because its my typical "frame of reference" and thus the best way for me to enjoy and evaluate the quality of a particular flower, but because I enjoy the ritual. It's kind of like gripping a deck... I can do it quick if needed but I much prefer to sit down and take my time and roll a perfect one.

For papers I end up using raws and ocbs a fair bit just because they're so widely available and they're good enough, but if i have really good grass I use these ones called Club. They don't make them anymore but you can still get them online, but the whole gimmick is theres no gum and the paper is super thin. You lick one edge of the paper and tear it and it pulls these long fibers out of the weave that function like glue when wet. They leave virtually zero ash and are about as close to smoking pure flower as you can get. It kinda blew my mind how much i can taste the paper now, especially with gas station papers (zig zag, ez wider, joker etc) or even if I use a big paper that I have to wrap more than than once.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #1086 on: November 04, 2021, 10:29:27 PM »
What is everyone's preferred method of use?

As I've said before i primarily use vape carts or a wax pen but I still smoke every day at some point, usually in the morning (like right now) and I'm a joint guy. I have a bong/dab rig, a glass spoon, a flower vape (boundless cf) etc but if i have the choice and time I still prefer to roll a j. Not just because its my typical "frame of reference" and thus the best way for me to enjoy and evaluate the quality of a particular flower, but because I enjoy the ritual. It's kind of like gripping a deck... I can do it quick if needed but I much prefer to sit down and take my time and roll a perfect one.

For papers I end up using raws and ocbs a fair bit just because they're so widely available and they're good enough, but if i have really good grass I use these ones called Club. They don't make them anymore but you can still get them online, but the whole gimmick is theres no gum and the paper is super thin. You lick one edge of the paper and tear it and it pulls these long fibers out of the weave that function like glue when wet. They leave virtually zero ash and are about as close to smoking pure flower as you can get. It kinda blew my mind how much i can taste the paper now, especially with gas station papers (zig zag, ez wider, joker etc) or even if I use a big paper that I have to wrap more than than once.

Bongs, mate
But I got a stash of those raw pre rolled trumpets
None of my mates fuck with bongs anymore unless they’re on drugs
Also keep the trumpets cause in my experience girls fucking hate seeing a grown ass man smoking out of a bong

It just smashes you that way, I like it that way

Bro you are not the first person to think about doing a grow in a state forest or something
Cunts are proper on to that shit hey, come back and it’s all been cut down in a hurry, or cops just put cameras in trees and get your number plate and snap you for the grow

I never done it but I heard plenty of stories about cunts getting their shit stolen out of forests

Mate of mine grows mushrooms and they’re strong as fuck
I can ask him for details but he told me he got these things called prints off the internet
Not illegal to buy
And you have everything super clean and you like do something with the prints and put it in a styrofoam box for like a month and you get blue meanies

You can just keep doing it
I don’t know what prints are though they must be like spores or something
listen to cosmic psychos

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1087 on: November 04, 2021, 11:15:39 PM »
Yeah they're looking at legalizing shrooms in a few places here, probably because they realize how easy they are to grow and how much money they're making off the grass. Just don't eat so many that you end up a doughy, brittle boned, neighborhood pervert boogeyman in a ring suburb of Washington, DC like some slap posters.

Bongs are fine, and with clean glass/water and ignition they're at least theoretically one of the cleanest ways to smoke. If im just going to smoke a few hits I usually grab my bong (or lately ive been making apple pipes) but I definitely notice the taste of the water if I smoke more than a few bowls.  I can see how some people associate them with immaturity, but whatever weed doesn't need to be sophisticated. Ironically, I didn't really use bongs until later in life because they're so fucking expensive and delicate. I'm the dude who's on the ground and bleeding within the first ten pushes of every session so you can imagine how long glass usually lasts me. The modern silicone pipes would have saved me so much money back in the day.

As for guerilla growing.... I know its nothing new, but I'm not thinking about throwing a plot down along the highway in the hopes of getting a dozen pounds to sell. Just a couple single plants in strategic spots. I've been kind of incidentally urban exploring around here for years looking for skate spots and I live in a rust belt city thats kind of plopped down into a valley and across the surrounding mountains so theres a lot of abandoned, basically ruined areas that are tough to access. Like I said I don't really plan to harvest anything, its more of a learning experience than anything.

Edit: These are the two types of joints that I typically make... The cone is Lemon Sweet Skunk which is a milder sativa that I like for social situations, so I make them big enough to share but not so big that I have to roach half if I smoke it alone. The small one is one of my personal stash, African Thai 15 rolled with an elements paper(similar to club but with gum). I find this to be an ideal size for individual doobs, you can smoke it right down to the filter in under 5 minutes if needed or you can take your time and enjoy it.

If I'm rolling something like this AT15 thats very sticky and rolls up tight enough you don't have to worry about sucking it through then I'll just cut a piece of the cardboard straw that comes with cones and use that for a tip. They're easy to roll with and the perfect size for these, I'll typically roll 2-3 at a time, let em dry out and loosen up a bit if they're still too sticky for good airflow, then if I'm satisfied with the dry hit they go into a glass jar with a humidity pack. This way I can just grab whatever amount and type as needed. I also use the little plastic tubes that cartridges come in as joint carriers, you can get 3 cones in if you pack them right and they're airtight so you can use them for roaches afterwards.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 04:10:26 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1088 on: November 07, 2021, 03:57:00 AM »
This is todays breakfast. I completely forgot I had any of this left, but its not particularly pretty and I only had some small buds. Super Silver Thai #15, this is a cross between the African thai i posted before and super silver maduro. They then selected a phenotype that is super high in Terpinoline (which is my favorite sativa terpene) and limonene and dubbed it the "lime skittle" pheno and that's a pretty accurate description of the taste. This stuff is absolutely delicious, the green hit honestly tastes like some exotic floral candy or something. Its up there for one of the best tasting strains I've ever had and its consistent from batch to batch which isn't always the case with some other strains. The problem with it is that its one of the few sativas that can cause anxiety/racing heart/dysphoria for me so I have to be pretty cautious with my dosing. The flip side of that is that it's incredible for energy, a good rip from this is like a shot of espresso.

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #1089 on: November 08, 2021, 02:51:40 AM »
Yo @Buttfart Rapedick thanks for sharing all that I've been having a lot of fun reading your posts.

I really enjoyed taking a look at your stash and actually seeing the physical difference between buds. It's crazy seeing so much diversity and how they all affect you in different ways (it's probably more fascinating because it's not legal here). You even got me searching for terpenes to learn a little bit more about it lol

Keep 'em coming!

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1090 on: November 10, 2021, 04:17:24 AM »
Yo @Buttfart Rapedick thanks for sharing all that I've been having a lot of fun reading your posts.

I really enjoyed taking a look at your stash and actually seeing the physical difference between buds. It's crazy seeing so much diversity and how they all affect you in different ways (it's probably more fascinating because it's not legal here). You even got me searching for terpenes to learn a little bit more about it lol

Keep 'em coming!

I gotcha...I used to be one of those people who thought a lot of the medical hype was just people trying to justify the fact they liked getting high but if you have access to a med/rec state or even a good hookup who has more than a few strains its so worth researching it. And terpenes are sooooooo important to having a really good high. I've gone from only looking at the thc levels to not even paying attention to them. As long as its over 15% (which most dispensary weed will be) I'm focusing on the terps - both what kind and in what concentration. I've had 36% GMO or 33% bananium that didn't do much for me and I've had 13% afghani landrace that got me so ripped I called off work.

The thing is that everyone's endocannabinoid system is unique so terpenes affect everyone differently, like terpinoline doesn't give me anxiety but it freaks some people out. And then there's how they work in synergy with each other - Limonene will make me feel like I just smoked crack in one strain but put me to sleep in another - or change effect based on concentration. The trial and error/education process and really paying attention to and getting to know the bud has been cool. I've been learning to really focus on and appreciate the effects and picking up more subtle taste and trying to identify what I'm tasting.

Tomorrow is veterans day so I'll get 30% off everywhere and I'm going shopping. For flower its going to be mostly sativa and hybrids as I've recently locked down my indicas to a few strains (latest one is crown royale, a blueberry x purple kush cross) and I prefer vape carts or a wax pen for those so I can use them in bed. I have my eye on a couple things though and I'll definitely grab a slice of golden goat or durban, most likely goat since I still have a little durb, so I'm sure I will have something to take pics of. Heres some old ones til then -

Heres a couple grams i grabbed, these were all good as i recall.
https://imgur.com/a/Jbk62pq

Kush Mints - around 25% thc indica dominant hybrid, one of those hugh thc strains that's super popular right now but was kinda meh for me. Not bad, but nothing special.

https://i.imgur.com/JaeGy7M.jpg

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1091 on: November 10, 2021, 09:02:16 AM »
My Romulan’s coming in tomorrow, I can’t wait. I’ve been waiting years for legit Romulan, it was my favourite strain when it was available here in the mid-late 2000’s. There’s nothing like it.

My grower friend just told me “you’re in for a hell of a treat”. I fully trust him, if he says that, then it must be something special for real.

One thing’s for sure, I’m getting blasted tomorrow after work.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1092 on: November 10, 2021, 09:58:38 AM »
@Buttfart Rapedick

The kush mints are OK, clean and healthy feeling high, but they're bred, like many popular strains, for a combination of ease of growth, yield, appearance, and quality of high. The dessert strains (cake and cookies phenos) are popular for those reasons as well. The more complex highs are usually harder to grow. MAC is a great example tbh. Landrace Sativa's another.

Just my take on it

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1093 on: November 12, 2021, 02:42:29 AM »
My Romulan’s coming in tomorrow, I can’t wait. I’ve been waiting years for legit Romulan, it was my favourite strain when it was available here in the mid-late 2000’s. There’s nothing like it.

My grower friend just told me “you’re in for a hell of a treat”. I fully trust him, if he says that, then it must be something special for real.

One thing’s for sure, I’m getting blasted tomorrow after work.

That's sick, snap some pics I'd love to see it. One of my favorite strains, actually probably my favorite sativa at least right now, is a Hawaiian rom cross (Golden Goat) so I love going back a generation and trying the parents to see where certain things come from.

@IusedToSkateMore Thought I might see you here sj haha. That particular batch of kush mints was the first from that grower so I think they kind of kept it simple. A lot of the KM that hits the shelves here from other growers is 30+  % thca while this was a fair bit lower and was just slightly over 1% total terps. I totally agree with you about the candy strains...when someone whos a casual smoker asks me what to get their first time I usually tell them to get GSC, bdc, or Gelato. MAC is definitely one that very few people do well but when its done well its out of this world. That's one modern strain that I definitely do like haha.

Its funny that you mentioned landrace sativas and complex highs because I ended up grabbing another eighth of Super Silver Thai (lime skittle pheno) that sort of fits both those. It has the classic open, fluffy old world sativa structure to the point the jar looked like it was stuffed with a quarter. Its not actually a land race but its a cross with the african thai i posted earlier so its only a generation removed from one. Some batches are over 1% terpinoline (this one was just under) so super energetic, with a good bit of myrcene to level it out and then limonene and pinene come in behind that to clear and focus your mind. This isn't a great batch terp-wise but its still better than 98% of the sativas in the state.

https://imgur.com/a/JoTP7Ty

Other snags -

crown royale (purple kush x blueberry) live resin cart - im in love with this for sleep, tastes like coca cola and just instant warm blanket indica

Papa Legba #8 (Marie leveau x double afghan chunk which is an afghani indica landrace backcross) badder - same grower as the super silver thai, i prefer just the DAC parent but they haven't released any in half a year. Great for sleep, tastes like pine sol.

And then my usual lemon sweet skunk which is unfortunately microseeded this time. Oh well, it was $22 and it still gets me high enough to almost understand what the fuck silhouette is talking about.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1094 on: November 15, 2021, 02:53:39 AM »
Alright all you heavy indica fans out there I'm thinking that I have a new favorite in Crown Royale (blueberry x purple kush). I haven't tried the flower yet to fully confirm it, but after trying a liquid live resin cart and now this amazing budder I'm so in love with this strain. I like to sample all the available forms of a strain (flower, vape cart, concentrate) to really get to know it so I'm not going to officially dethrone my current champ Bubba Kush until then but I think its basically a foregone conclusion that the starting material for a fantastic extract is also excellent.

Its euphoric, relaxing, quite sedating in heavy doses, and tastes amazing. If you've ever had a very sedating cut of gg4 it's a little like that but with more euphoria and less of a numb feeling. I've noticed a lot of the indicas that i really enjoy (including this and gg4) have a kind of smokey, coca cola or rootbeer flavor as part of their terp profile. I don't know what that is (humulene maybe? Bisabolol?) but I want to figure it out as I feel like I've made a breakthrough in terms of finding my ideal strains. Those strains tend to give me the warm blanket effect which is so pleasant on a cold and wet November day. I know I've mentioned this on here before but I'm an old junkie (clean from smack for a long time now) and this is about as close to opiates as weed gets.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1095 on: November 15, 2021, 03:12:38 PM »
Romulan came in today. Smells of rotting fruit and body odor, it smells amazing. Very potent as well.

https://ibb.co/nmKRrHQ
https://ibb.co/4WwC8T1
https://ibb.co/GM4dQYH

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1096 on: November 15, 2021, 04:05:14 PM »
Alright all you heavy indica fans out there I'm thinking that I have a new favorite in Crown Royale (blueberry x purple kush). I haven't tried the flower yet to fully confirm it, but after trying a liquid live resin cart and now this amazing budder I'm so in love with this strain. I like to sample all the available forms of a strain (flower, vape cart, concentrate) to really get to know it so I'm not going to officially dethrone my current champ Bubba Kush until then but I think its basically a foregone conclusion that the starting material for a fantastic extract is also excellent.

Its euphoric, relaxing, quite sedating in heavy doses, and tastes amazing. If you've ever had a very sedating cut of gg4 it's a little like that but with more euphoria and less of a numb feeling. I've noticed a lot of the indicas that i really enjoy (including this and gg4) have a kind of smokey, coca cola or rootbeer flavor as part of their terp profile. I don't know what that is (humulene maybe? Bisabolol?) but I want to figure it out as I feel like I've made a breakthrough in terms of finding my ideal strains. Those strains tend to give me the warm blanket effect which is so pleasant on a cold and wet November day. I know I've mentioned this on here before but I'm an old junkie (clean from smack for a long time now) and this is about as close to opiates as weed gets.

as much as like to bash the dessert strains, GMO cookies has the chemdawg lineage and is a really enjoyable sedating herb for me. Shit smells awful. Every time I crack some, the house legit smells like my lady was frying onions. It's brutal. Modified Grape seems pretty popular this year, it's GMOxPurple Punch (Larry OG x GDP), and the cut I've been seeing leans toward the GMO big time.

If you're looking for a dopey day ruiner, Space Queen is where it's at. Haven't seen it in a minute, but it's Romulan x C99. Leafly says it's speedy, but I've never seen a cut that's more Jack than Romulan (I fucking don't like Leafly. met the one of the founders like 6 years ago. he was childhood friends with a friend. Kid was already obscenely wealthy and trying to do work...) but ya, for that dopey shit, some cuts of SQ are narcotic fiiiiiiiire.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1097 on: November 15, 2021, 08:46:04 PM »
I wanna quit @Frank
I hate the fucking things

i wanna say i stopped, i really do. but i still smoke cigs from time to time. haven't bought a pack in years though. i sometimes still bum one from a friend.

buttfart, man, respect. i'm also mad jealous, haha. i have zero choices over here right now. still hope the new government goes through quickly with their plans to at least decriminalize and incentivize growing your own. i'll probably be able to get a medical card then as well, since they want to make that easier, too, afaik.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1098 on: November 17, 2021, 02:22:58 AM »
Romulan came in today. Smells of rotting fruit and body odor, it smells amazing. Very potent as well.

Omfg boog that looks absolutely amazing. Thats some of the prettiest bud I've seen in a while. Im insanely jealous of you right now. Whats the high like?  Orange BO is exactly how I describe orange krush and some other really high myrcene strains, so if its one of those I bet your head is in the clouds.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1099 on: November 17, 2021, 03:11:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

as much as like to bash the dessert strains, GMO cookies has the chemdawg lineage and is a really enjoyable sedating herb for me. Shit smells awful. Every time I crack some, the house legit smells like my lady was frying onions. It's brutal. Modified Grape seems pretty popular this year, it's GMOxPurple Punch (Larry OG x GDP), and the cut I've been seeing leans toward the GMO big time.

If you're looking for a dopey day ruiner, Space Queen is where it's at. Haven't seen it in a minute, but it's Romulan x C99. Leafly says it's speedy, but I've never seen a cut that's more Jack than Romulan (I fucking don't like Leafly. met the one of the founders like 6 years ago. he was childhood friends with a friend. Kid was already obscenely wealthy and trying to do work...) but ya, for that dopey shit, some cuts of SQ are narcotic fiiiiiiiire.

You know I always wonder how different some strains come out depending who grows them, like i know that the consensus is that PA growers aren't very good yet compared to a state with a mature legal market like yours. They've gotten better but im still seeing a lot of microseeds and nanners which just shouldn't be happening. Everyone is pushing for these big 30%+ thc numbers and all the other stuff that actually makes good weed good gets tossed to the wayside.

The one I'm seeing a lot here is sfv og x PP, but like gmo everyone has their own name for it. I'm guessing we'll get the modified grape in about 2 years if its hot out there now. I'll definitely grab space queen if I see it here, I tend to get silly giggly from cindy strains and those rom pics boog posted made my mouth water. Not a fan of leafly either, I prefer allbud. Leafly is wrong half the time on top of just generally sucking.

Here's today's breakfast - MAC & Cheese - https://imgur.com/a/DIetYrP

It wasn't on the shelf that long but no humidity pack so it was pretty dead and dry when I popped the lid. Rolled a J with it before popping in a humidity pack so hopefully it wakes up a bit, a strain over 1% terpinoline should damn near make my eyes water.

Smell is spicy, fruity sweet and should be familiar and inviting to goat/durban fans. Taste brings out a lot more of the peppery note but its still a very pleasant and smoothly sweet smoke. The buds definitely have that ultra dense MAC structure and look very good under magnification.

The high is very good, better than I expected from the smell and terp profile. It's definitely got a lot in common with golden goat, at least in terms of the head effects. It feels less energetic, or I guess less motivating is a better way to put it. Despite a pretty moderate thc content* and my substantial tolerance I'm fucking ripped which further goes to show that more THC isn't really what we should be looking for. Its all about them terps, and I'm not talking about some shitty turtle mascot like the alma mater of noted human urinal afficianado SneakySecrets.

* - for those who are unfamiliar with medical labels, they usually list both THC and THCa which needs to be decarb'ed for your body to use it, so multiply that by .877 to get amount.. this one would be 18.8% (21.132 * .877 + .276) -

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1100 on: November 17, 2021, 06:35:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Omfg boog that looks absolutely amazing. Thats some of the prettiest bud I've seen in a while. Im insanely jealous of you right now. Whats the high like?  Orange BO is exactly how I describe orange krush and some other really high myrcene strains, so if its one of those I bet your head is in the clouds.

I’m lucky to know such a passionate grower. Took almost 10 years to find him. Dude’s a BC OG and has access to cuts most growers don’t. Dude puts in so much work and has so much love for his craft, he’s on a level of his own. You watch what he does (he documents pretty much everything), and you’ll find that other growers are lazy. The quality shows when you’ve been growing for well over 20 years.

This is actually an almost 40-year old cut he got straight from Romulan Joe on Vancouver Island, aka the one who first bred it and grew it. He’s already back in the lab trying to perfect it, and also testing out a Romulan x Fruity Pebbles OG cross he’s been working on. He’s even got the legendary Rom Berry on hand, I think he’s also started a round of testing for that one.

It’s absolutely phenomenal. Well balanced indica hybrid, I’d say 60-40 ish, maybe 70-30. Very potent high but won’t couch lock you if you’re careful. Over do it and she’ll knock your ass straight out. This is exactly the kind of high I’m after, I’m a sucker for well balanced indica hybrids with good head highs. I have no clue about THC%, I don’t pay attention to that and neither does he, but I’d put this up against anything honestly. It’s that good.

Perfect for chilling after work, gaming, and listening to music. Hits you right in the eyes, almost feels like you’re wearing ski goggles. A real squinty-eyed kind of high. However, if you smoke it while tired, you’re going to sleep for sure.

The taste is strange in an awesome way, you get the rotten fruit and the BO, something tangy, but also a sorta leather belt taste ? Kinda like Mezcal I’d say. The taste just coats your mouth, you won’t be tasting much after smoking it. I smoked a big doobie last night and could barely taste the coffee stout I was drinking.

If that’s all I could smoke I’d have no problem. Next batch should be ready late January most likely.

Oh yeah, paid 250$ CAD for 28g, got 34.6 :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 07:36:23 AM by TheBoognish »

letsdancebro

• Rep: -5
« Reply #1101 on: November 17, 2021, 10:26:55 AM »
interested in what local retail prices r. southeast us 200 a o is the norm, 22,28,36 a p shits all over the place. i wouldnt pay that but that what peeple pay. if u get from a grower how much he charge? ive found 5p for 3, is that the norm?

also would like to say d8 edibles b smackin. i do 40%thc distillate 60%d8, if wanna b a shyster people wont know difference, d8 distillate like $1 a g. thc-o kinda wack, aint tried d10 or hhc or noid mix.

as far as i kno people stopped with the fake packaging aint seen it recently. funny someone made pre rolls with the firest bud ever no shake but put em cookies packaging, aint nobody wanted to buy that shit lol.

they also got printer guns you can use on bags to label em, better than sharpied strain.

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
« Reply #1102 on: November 17, 2021, 03:07:13 PM »
I've been working for, and now night managing a dispensary in MI.  When I started, I was hardly smoking flower due to my living conditions.  Mostly vaping distillate carts and these vegan gummies by Wana, which are widely available in legal states.

I've learned SO much about cannabis this last year.  I've unfortunately turned into a bit of a snob in regards to carts and flower.  We sell an excellent line of Live Resin .5g carts that are the closest to flower I've smoked.  I've also learned that Garlic based strains are my favorite for night time relaxation. 

I also used to shy away from Sativa strains due to anxiety, but have had great luck with sativa leaning strains like Runtz, White 99, Lemon Ozium, and my personal favorite, Strawnana.  Something about being stoked to wake up and get to work has really calmed my anxiety down, and no I can enjoy the heavy hitting sativa strains for the most part.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1103 on: November 19, 2021, 02:36:38 AM »
I've been working for, and now night managing a dispensary in MI.  When I started, I was hardly smoking flower due to my living conditions.  Mostly vaping distillate carts and these vegan gummies by Wana, which are widely available in legal states.

I've learned SO much about cannabis this last year.  I've unfortunately turned into a bit of a snob in regards to carts and flower.  We sell an excellent line of Live Resin .5g carts that are the closest to flower I've smoked.  I've also learned that Garlic based strains are my favorite for night time relaxation. 

I also used to shy away from Sativa strains due to anxiety, but have had great luck with sativa leaning strains like Runtz, White 99, Lemon Ozium, and my personal favorite, Strawnana.  Something about being stoked to wake up and get to work has really calmed my anxiety down, and no I can enjoy the heavy hitting sativa strains for the most part.

Yeah its been really cool discovering all of the little things that I would always catch a hint of but could never fully explore because we didn't have access. I've known since 11th grade that I love terpinoline, I just didn't know that's what it was called or where to find it.

I'm a bit of a snob with carts but there are some distillate carts that are very good, on par with some live carts even. I know theres some overlap in our programs but not which companies. Do you guys have rythm/GTI up there? They do some full spectrum distillates that are very potent, albeit still not as good as live resin. I'll grab those for sleep when they're on sale, their indica lineup is solid. They also do some really good LR sauce and my favorite cut of golden goat in our program.

The garlic strains are great for pain-killing for me, but I usually need either some gas or whatever that smokey coca-cola terp is (im thinking maybe humulene or a combo of humulene and linalool) to induce actual sedation. You can really taste it in some cuts of gg4 and bubba phenos/crosses. Gassy strains tend to be less euphoric for me but in terms of like making me fall asleep with my dab rig in my hand they're probably the most effective.

I think most of the labeling in the medical market these days is by effect rather than genetics, so even though something like goat is technically a hybrid it's usually listed as a sativa or gg4 usually classified as a hybrid here but there's a company called Cresco that has a particularly sedating pheno, so it gets listed as an indica. Whats strange is that I figured the further you went "back" towards landraces the more of a pure effect you'd get, so like landrace sativas would be super racy and energetic and trigger my anxiety but thats not the case at all. The only landrace sativas that have done that to me have been some of the newer Congolese cuts and in the past Thai stix gave me a panic attack. Most landraces I've tried have been really complex and often have effects that I wasn't anticipating.

Strawnana flower was good when I tried it but I got an LLR cart from a company called moxie a few months back and it was disappointing. It tasted great but just very little effect. This company doesn't print terp levels on their packaging which is a huge red flag, but rumor is theyre usually under 1% total so I don't think its the strains fault. If I come across it from someone else I'd definitely be interested. I love strawberry tasting strains, actually Rythm just released a strawberry kush cart I was looking at but its distillate. Ill probably wait a few days and see if any live ones or concentrates show up though.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1104 on: November 19, 2021, 03:29:29 AM »
legalization coming to germany, the news is just dropping on news sites that the new government apparently concluded their talks about it yesterday, deciding that they will not only decriminalize, but actually legalize purchase in dispensaries for adults.

fuck yeah!

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 86
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #1105 on: November 19, 2021, 03:47:22 AM »
legalization coming to germany, the news is just dropping on news sites that the new government apparently concluded their talks about it yesterday, deciding that they will not only decriminalize, but actually legalize purchase in dispensaries for adults.

fuck yeah!
This is great news. I like that Germany have recently voted to take back housing from mega-landlords as well.  I hope legalisation, or at least decriminalisation, comes to fruition over here on Plague Island at some point in the near future.

----
I've been smoking some Blackberry Fire and Grape Ape recently, really good top drawer gear. Ever since I took a month tolerance break in September I've done well to limit my usage and keep my tolerance quite low, it's been a blessing on my bank balance, ha. Just sticking to bongs has made it go a longer way too (joints are a waste I find!).

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #1106 on: November 19, 2021, 03:49:17 AM »

fuck yeah!

Wow that's amazing! I'll keep an eye on the news here to see if they talk about it.

Here in Portugal the government keeps postponing the legalization of weed discussion but at least it's on the table... I think it's a matter of time here and it will be sooner than later

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1107 on: November 19, 2021, 03:52:09 AM »

fuck yeah!

Very nice! I didn't know you were a kraut Frank...I lived there for 2 years (ramstein) and loved it. This was 15 years ago but I thought it was decriminalized, or maybe thats just how they enforced it. People were pretty open about smoking and the cops didn't really seem to care. As I recall they would like maybe ask you to put it out if you were bothering someone else but as long as you made some effort to be respectful and discrete they'd just look the other way.

My civilian friends who smoked (i was military at the time and couldn't) would travel to Maastricht on the weekends and bring back this amazing smelling hash that I would have to get up and leave the house because it was so tempting - especially after a couple beers. If I ever find myself in a situation where I'm financially stable (hahaha yeah right) I would love to go back for a month. All I could think about when I was visiting the roman ruins at trier was how nice it would be to be baked right now.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1108 on: November 19, 2021, 04:01:58 AM »
Expand Quote

fuck yeah!
[close]

Wow that's amazing! I'll keep an eye on the news here to see if they talk about it.

Here in Portugal the government keeps postponing the legalization of weed discussion but at least it's on the table... I think it's a matter of time here and it will be sooner than later

i'd be cool if they handled it here like you guys, do. i don't trust the news yet, and the new government hasn't even seized power. they are still talking out policies and because we are in our 4th covid wave our whole political machine is busy with reacting to that rn. but i heard through the grapevine(the grapevine being a local member of the social democratic party, which is the majority leader in the talks) that they want to get it done quick and easy, like early next year, so dispensaries can open in march. hope that's going to be the case.

it would also mean that cops would probably ignore weed crimes from now until then, since chances are that it's going to be legal before anything goes to court. the police itself is a bit torn on the subject. street cops want to keep it illegal. but the actual investigators at the drug department are fully pro legalization, they say the war on drugs is stupid.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1109 on: November 19, 2021, 04:10:19 AM »
Expand Quote

fuck yeah!
[close]

Very nice! I didn't know you were a kraut Frank...I lived there for 2 years (ramstein) and loved it. This was 15 years ago but I thought it was decriminalized, or maybe thats just how they enforced it. People were pretty open about smoking and the cops didn't really seem to care. As I recall they would like maybe ask you to put it out if you were bothering someone else but as long as you made some effort to be respectful and discrete they'd just look the other way.

My civilian friends who smoked (i was military at the time and couldn't) would travel to Maastricht on the weekends and bring back this amazing smelling hash that I would have to get up and leave the house because it was so tempting - especially after a couple beers. If I ever find myself in a situation where I'm financially stable (hahaha yeah right) I would love to go back for a month. All I could think about when I was visiting the roman ruins at trier was how nice it would be to be baked right now.

cool, i grew up not far from ramstein, like 1.5 hours away. yeah in some places in germany people don't care, in rhineland-palatine i think people are sort of cool with it because they used to grow hemp in that region until right after world war 2 and apparently they all also used to smoke bud back then hehe. in most big cities you can smoke pretty freely without hassle. i feel like when it comes to public smoking nowadays it's not about can i do that? it's more about you being tactful and not smoke next to a little kid or something or force your smoke on others.

in bavaria though you can get really fucked if they just bust you with a joint, like they will take the joint and dismantle it and then try and quantify what's left in there and they will try to get you for anything. we were held up in bavaria for two hours once because a buddy had an empty case that had some dust in it and the cop tried to find a way to bust him for it, looking everywhere in his bag for some actual bud. the bag stank hard, and the cop was super frustrated, saying "i smell it, damn, it must be in here." we started to lightly taunt him then until he had enough.