Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180821 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1560 on: June 30, 2022, 11:55:17 PM »
that biscotti i had was excellent. tasted unusual, but great. sweet and a little zingy/citrusy on the inhale, and earthy and kind of spicy(almost garlicy) on the exhale. and the effect was awesome. very social and super relaxed but still intense high, without being tiring. it also immediately killed most aches i had when i smoked.

highly recommended. i imagine this would be very good against social anxiety issues. one of the most peaceful and positive effects i ever had. i guess cerebral is the right word. it's like the anthithesis to haze for me.

That's really cool that it sounds like it maintained the character of both parents. I love the Florida branch of the OG tree (see my Gator breath post) and while I don't necessarily love the effects all the time I'd be a liar if I said I didn't dig the Gelato taste. I'm going to keep an eye out for it now, one of our mid-tier growers puts it out from time to time.

Current flower rotation is Jack Herer and purpl Thai for sativa/sdh, then indicas are blueberry and Alien Rift. I have a little bit of krypto Chronic left too but not much. Vapes are Lime Skunk for mornings, GG4 in the evening. I'd like to find some more crown royale but the blueberry flower is holding me over for now.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1561 on: July 01, 2022, 08:34:38 AM »
Does anyone have any experience with real Acapulco Gold? There's something called AG that just showed up in one of our dispensaries but it's from a grower I don't trust and I don't know enough about the strain to say whether it's legit or not.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1562 on: July 03, 2022, 05:46:03 AM »
Had a pretty good day playing lightning roulette and decided to stop and grab something and was pleasantly surprised to see Pineapple Express (Hawaiian x trainwreck) back on the menu.

https://i.imgur.com/FnFtlYX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zYeXIX1.jpg

This cut is pretty mellow but it definitely has the trademark TW stupor. I think I lost my keys.

lydius

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #1563 on: July 05, 2022, 09:47:04 AM »
I love Trainwreck, it's been reliable in taste and quality from a couple different growers here. Gonna get another 1g of it to add to the medicine cabinet for morning ritual. Right now, Jack and Blue Dream have been a good 1-2 punch in the morning, evening is Chem/Wonder Dawg and an OG Kush that is lacking in citrus terps, but is growing on me.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1564 on: July 05, 2022, 11:44:12 AM »
I love Trainwreck, it's been reliable in taste and quality from a couple different growers here. Gonna get another 1g of it to add to the medicine cabinet for morning ritual. Right now, Jack and Blue Dream have been a good 1-2 punch in the morning, evening is Chem/Wonder Dawg and an OG Kush that is lacking in citrus terps, but is growing on me.

can't go wrong with the classics
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1565 on: July 05, 2022, 02:26:02 PM »

Very nice lineup. There was a really good looking Blue Dream cut here a few weeks ago but I think it sold out already. The Pineapple express I have is so tasty I have to stop myself or I'll hit it like a vape. I know out west it's more common to see Pineapple Trainwreck, which is something I really want to try again. It's pineapple express x trainwreck, so a partial backcross. I'm such a sucker for those sweet citrusy sativas...
I've got one cone of Jack left. I've been buying popcorn quarters every few weeks and it's a good batch but I think I might go back to Durban Poison for a bit if I can find a cut of it

My indica hybrids have been Krypto Chronic and Alien Rift. The krypto is ok... It's a complex and gassy hybrid that has a pretty strong head high but didn't quite do it for me. Alien Rift is the one strain I'm recommending to anyone who will listen right now. Its a sour myrcene slap upside the head and I can't get enough of the shit. I could use a good OG but it's such a crapshoot here there's only like 3 of them that I trust to not just be renamed bag seed.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1566 on: July 13, 2022, 06:17:40 AM »
Was cleaning up and found a gram of Garlic Cookies/GMO that fell under my bed and landed in an old pair of Busenitzes. It's about 6 months from harvest and in a plastic container so it's a little dry but this was a good batch (~3% terps, 33% thca) and is still pretty sticky after a night with a boost pack.

Just ripped a bong of it and every time I stop smoking this stuff for a while it blows me away when I do. Such a pleasant high, my back doesn't hurt for the first time in weeks and I'm motivated to get up and go skate to the local diner for breakfast. As far as medicinal use goes this is one of the best strains for me.

I forgot to take pics but it's nothing to look at really, if you  wanna see it for some reason I'm sure I posted the same batch a few months ago.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #1567 on: July 13, 2022, 10:34:09 AM »
I had Pineapple Express and it was years after the movie…one of my favorites

Also another favorite mentioned in movies is strawberry cough (children of men)

Blue dream is in the top 10 also

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1568 on: July 13, 2022, 11:06:26 AM »
I had Pineapple Express and it was years after the movie…one of my favorites

Also another favorite mentioned in movies is strawberry cough (children of men)

Blue dream is in the top 10 also
[/quote

We somehow don't have a strawberry cough grower here. I don't think it would be one of my favorites or anything but I've heard the high compared to bubblegum which I really enjoy.

We just finally got a good blue dream cut recently but I didn't get to try it before it sold out. Before that the best version we had was a CBD blue dream haha. I'm a blueberry fiend so I prefer cuts that lean that way.

I ended up getting Jack Herer instead of the Pineapple Express last time I went. It's a little more upbeat and clear headed, but I may go back to the PX next time if it's still in stock. It has a tendency to kinda fuck my day up since it's got those potent ass trainwreck genes but tastes so good I don't want to stop smoking it when I should haha.

Having a real hankering for some golden goat, but I haven't seen it for a while.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1569 on: July 14, 2022, 07:05:39 AM »
hey guys so if anyone decides to indulge in THC infused USB drives, i should give you a cautionary tale:
it is entirely possible you can receive a defective cart that will not connect to the battery at all. I purchased this cartridge on account at "Canna Cabana" which is the most discount cannabis retailer in canada seemingly. I did not keep the receipt, and the gentleman there would not refund my cartridge. So they are only tracking your purchases to sell to third party.

After some online digging, I saw suggestions of heating the cartridge up by holding it tightly in your hand, and also using a paperclip to lift the lip up a bit where the cartridge connects to the battery. still didnt work.

I left the cart in my car the other day and it reached 35 degrees. I put the cart in and it worked! I noticed i also had to slightly unscrew it from the battery the tiniest bit as well to make it work, otherwise i get that same "error" light that i was getting before. I tried the cart on multiple batteries and could not get it to work, but for some reason this worked. I also heard using a hair dryer on lowest setting could work too so i think heating up in your hand isnt enough to get the wax moving.
ONTARIO CANADA

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1570 on: July 14, 2022, 10:45:28 AM »
hey guys so if anyone decides to indulge in THC infused USB drives, i should give you a cautionary tale:
it is entirely possible you can receive a defective cart that will not connect to the battery at all. I purchased this cartridge on account at "Canna Cabana" which is the most discount cannabis retailer in canada seemingly. I did not keep the receipt, and the gentleman there would not refund my cartridge. So they are only tracking your purchases to sell to third party.

After some online digging, I saw suggestions of heating the cartridge up by holding it tightly in your hand, and also using a paperclip to lift the lip up a bit where the cartridge connects to the battery. still didnt work.

I left the cart in my car the other day and it reached 35 degrees. I put the cart in and it worked! I noticed i also had to slightly unscrew it from the battery the tiniest bit as well to make it work, otherwise i get that same "error" light that i was getting before. I tried the cart on multiple batteries and could not get it to work, but for some reason this worked. I also heard using a hair dryer on lowest setting could work too so i think heating up in your hand isnt enough to get the wax moving.

This is actually part of why I dont like most of the pods I've tried. I don't know why but they seem to have trouble wicking the oil when it's not warmed up to a pretty high temperature. 510 carts are pretty basic gadgets so all you have to do is make contact with the plate and pass current through the coils, with a simple battery there's no safety lockouts or anything.

I have a couple different 510 batteries ranging from big ones meant to power multiple coils for concentrates to little covert autodraw ones that are barely longer than the cart itself. The ones I use most are simple adjustable twist voltage ones. If the cart is being slow or sticky I crank it up for a few seconds to get things flowing. We're starting to get more solventless/rosin carts here and they seem to be more prone to it.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1571 on: July 15, 2022, 05:14:46 PM »
Decided to try out some Sundae Float (sundae driver x root beer float) that I've had for a while but just not been interested in. I've had some weird, dysphoric experiences with RBF so I'm a little scared of it. This was like 90% off or I probably wouldn't have touched it.

Man this shit is weird. It smells like BBQ sauce. To be fair it does taste like a mix of the two parent strains, it's just two strains that I don't think go together well. It's very strong and has that same weird surreal tinge to it that the RBF did, but it's more laid back. I don't hate it, but I can't say I'd buy it again.

lydius

• Rep: 40
« Reply #1572 on: July 19, 2022, 11:21:14 AM »
Ha, I've had that same reaction a lot more lately, like "damn this shit smells and tastes funny, why did I get this?" Like I had a better streak picking winners a year and a half ago when I wasn't vaping and still smoking and didn't know shit about terps or what makes flavors. I started having to draw a line in the sand and just be like, some of ya'll grams I'm never touching again haha. We definitely live in blessed times to explore all the variety in flower.

New guys I'm working fast through:

Eucalyptus - I couldn't find anything on this strain's lineage online; at the dispo, it was labeled as Durban crossed with something else. It hits on the sweet and light fruity side with a hint of piney diesel. I really wanted it to have the woody, sage, menthol bouquet. If anyone knows a good recommendation in that area, please chime in. Still some excellent morning bud.

Cactus - I just finished Orange Cookie MAC after forever, which really struck me as a Tangie wannabe. So this Afghani x Northern Lights cross kinda satisfied that sweeter, lemon-lime-ish flavor profile. The only NL I've had was way earthy and no pine/sweet, and most Afghanis I've had do have a sweet/berry thing going on, so this cut maybe leans more Afghan. I believe it was $2 for the gram, so like, sure let's take a shot at it.

Chernobyl - this is a Trainwreck cross (with Trinity Kush and Jack the Ripper). Similar to Eucalyptus in bud structure and aroma, both are not too dense and just lovely to hand rip and stuff into the vape. I've been getting pretty "wasteful" lately, only taking one rip out of a half bowl, 2 out of a full, and then tossing the rest...but bud is so cheap here and I'm always after something new.

I did end up trying Ghost OG but it was probably too much of a budget cut, because it struck me as a very standard, mediocre OG. I realized I'm pretty much on a quest to find a reliable grower for "citrus-pine-dank", whatever that might be. I realized I should start trying some Skunk crosses (like a lemon or lime skunk), BR I know you had Lime Skunk on the vape for a minute. Now I'm looking at Chem 4, Florida OG (still unsure if this is different from Triangle?), and Lost Coast. Also East Coast / NYC Sour Diesel but I'm on the opposite coast so it's a bit rarer.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1573 on: July 19, 2022, 09:51:08 PM »
Ha, I've had that same reaction a lot more lately, like "damn this shit smells and tastes funny, why did I get this?" Like I had a better streak picking winners a year and a half ago when I wasn't vaping and still smoking and didn't know shit about terps or what makes flavors. I started having to draw a line in the sand and just be like, some of ya'll grams I'm never touching again haha. We definitely live in blessed times to explore all the variety in flower.

New guys I'm working fast through:

Eucalyptus - I couldn't find anything on this strain's lineage online; at the dispo, it was labeled as Durban crossed with something else. It hits on the sweet and light fruity side with a hint of piney diesel. I really wanted it to have the woody, sage, menthol bouquet. If anyone knows a good recommendation in that area, please chime in. Still some excellent morning bud.

Cactus - I just finished Orange Cookie MAC after forever, which really struck me as a Tangie wannabe. So this Afghani x Northern Lights cross kinda satisfied that sweeter, lemon-lime-ish flavor profile. The only NL I've had was way earthy and no pine/sweet, and most Afghanis I've had do have a sweet/berry thing going on, so this cut maybe leans more Afghan. I believe it was $2 for the gram, so like, sure let's take a shot at it.

Chernobyl - this is a Trainwreck cross (with Trinity Kush and Jack the Ripper). Similar to Eucalyptus in bud structure and aroma, both are not too dense and just lovely to hand rip and stuff into the vape. I've been getting pretty "wasteful" lately, only taking one rip out of a half bowl, 2 out of a full, and then tossing the rest...but bud is so cheap here and I'm always after something new.

I did end up trying Ghost OG but it was probably too much of a budget cut, because it struck me as a very standard, mediocre OG. I realized I'm pretty much on a quest to find a reliable grower for "citrus-pine-dank", whatever that might be. I realized I should start trying some Skunk crosses (like a lemon or lime skunk), BR I know you had Lime Skunk on the vape for a minute. Now I'm looking at Chem 4, Florida OG (still unsure if this is different from Triangle?), and Lost Coast. Also East Coast / NYC Sour Diesel but I'm on the opposite coast so it's a bit rarer.

A man after my own heart. This is beautiful.

Eucalyptus looks dope, I'm obsessed with durban poison and it's always interesting to me that a lot of the crosses I've tried are super different from the cut I usually get. I'm not sure if it's one of those "lambs bread" situations where multiple genetics got assigned the same name in the black market days or it's just such a deep gene pool that it can be expressed in many ways.

In terms of something menthol-y, we have a strain called Blue Agave (I've also seen one of the big corporate growers put out something called Blue Anejo which I didnt try but had a suspiciously similar terp profile) that's from compound genetics. It's something citrusy crossed with a strain that's just called "the menthol" and it definitely has some of those notes. I've never had the menthol on its own but they do sell it here so I can get a terp profile if you want.

I think I had a cactus cross a while ago but I forget what it was. I'll have to check my notes. NL is definitely earthy, almost sweet dirt tasting when it's fresh. I find that a lot of afghani crosses tend to lean that way, like the Afghan side is usually dominant. Not complaining as I fucking love good afghanica strains, I believe I've mentioned my obsession with Alien Technology and my quest to acquire a legit cut of it some day.

I've actually had Chernobyl flower and we have a pheno called Slymer here that I've gotten in vape form couple times. Lovely strain, I don't fault you at all for just taking the green hits. That's where most of the trichs get vaporized so it's really not that wasteful, I definitely don't smoke my shit all the way either. I really don't need those last 2 hits sucking hot ash haha.

So ghost is definitely on the earthy side of the OG tree. Ive never been a huge fan of the taste, that one is more about effect for me. I could definitely see it being unimpressive, especially if it's not a great cut. Florida and Triangle is probably one of those muddy "maybe the same, maybe isn't" situations I think, but either is good. They'll lean more towards the piney side and usually have a nice dirty fuel note. Keep an eye out for Biker OG too, it definitely has that fuel taste but it really surprised me with how lemony it was.

@lydius I just remembered that last week when you said you were also smoking Jack that I took a pic of the terps on my cut for you. It's not the stinkiest batch but it's not bad for the popcorn and larf that comprise most of the quarters we get.

https://imgur.com/a/D5JNOew

I like my morning strains sitting at around 1% terpinoline, that seems to be a sweet spot for my brain. The durban I get is up to 2.5% sometimes and while that's absolutely amazing tasting  it can also kinda fuck your day up once the initial rush of energy wears off. Jack is more gentle on both the come up and come down, and has some of the most consistent mood elevation I've found. Might be the best way to start a day off I've found.

I'm actually still waiting for my new card to come in the mail so I can't go get anything right now. Im down to that weird sundae float, a single bowl of GMO, some bits and pieces of nameless garbage, and a whole bunch of roaches haha.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 06:02:58 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1574 on: July 25, 2022, 01:14:04 PM »
Finally got my new card. Grabbed a few things after work today.

Tahiti Lime is (dosidos x zkittlez). It smells decent, has a whiff of candy weed to it but there's some gas and earth in there. Terps don't look amazing but it smells pretty good.

Urban Legend 48 is (Legend of 91 x Marie Laveau). I'm fairly certain that Marie Leveau is a GMO pheno that this grower uses in their indica breeding projects. This stuff is gorgeous and funky as hell. 2% myrcene means this is almost guaranteed to put me in a stupor on the couch, so I'm saving that for later.

Also grabbed some live resin sugar & sauce of a strain called Portlandia. Holy shit does it taste amazing. It's one of those "breeders secret" genetics but I'm guessing it's got some trainwreck or maybe one of the island skunks from the taste. The terps are wild. I have to find the flower now.

https://i.imgur.com/QxmHg3g.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KmE89TK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kcWiiBx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JhssWhF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yiuhkqa.jpg

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #1575 on: July 25, 2022, 02:26:17 PM »
Finally hit up the dispensary for the first time now that I got my card. It feels so nice to not have to buy from street dealers anymore and hope it’s not mid. Since gLeaf is one of the only dispos is central Virginia their prices are still kinda nuts but well worth in my opinion.

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1576 on: July 25, 2022, 02:34:26 PM »
got some more kush mints from a homie. some nice chonky greenhouse nugs. mildly fruity and minty, quite pleasant nose reminiscent of Bubba Kush when it comes out properly. Full bodied, clean taste of sweet/mint/water (water like well flushed weed tastes like) on the exhale. very muscle relaxing while on the couch but able to be navigated for skating, working, etc. this batch is far more uplifting and euphoric than the indoor KM I had a while back. Smiles for days. Gotta love the sun and water from the creek when it gives life to your weed. mm mmm good
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 06:11:48 PM by IusedToSkateMore »
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1577 on: July 25, 2022, 07:49:11 PM »
Just tried that Tahiti Lime. Not bad. It's definitely got some modern influences, I've got the typical candy weed stupor but it's not as euphoric as like good GSC or gelato. Taste is like creamy lime and it really coats your mouth with terps and sticks with you. The taste is probably my favorite part of it so far, the high is pretty pedestrian so far but it's not awful. I wouldn't say no if someone wanted to smoke me up with it, but I don't know if I'll buy it again. Chalking this one up in the "modern/candy strain" category but it's not the worst one I've tried.

Finally hit up the dispensary for the first time now that I got my card. It feels so nice to not have to buy from street dealers anymore and hope it’s not mid. Since gLeaf is one of the only dispos is central Virginia their prices are still kinda nuts but well worth in my opinion.

We have gleaf here too but they're one of our lower tier growers. I think they dropped prices to $70 a quarter now. They occasionally drop stuff that supposedly has absolutely ridiculous thc levels (I'm pretty sure they had a 41% magic Johnson out at one point) but the effects are never there. No one really knows what to make of them haha. That's really cool to hear their VA grower has their shit together. That's how it is with most "national" brands I guess, the quality varies wildly from state to state.

I dig your indica leaning choices. That blue steel sounds great, it's blueberry x a starfighter pheno, so you get both blueberry and Alien tech genetics. Sounds really, really good. What strains are in the jars?

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1578 on: July 25, 2022, 08:19:49 PM »
got some more kush mints from a homie. some nice chonky greenhouse nugs. mildly fruity and minty, quite pleasant nose reminiscent of Bubba Kush when it comes out properly. Full bodied, clean taste of sweet/mint/water (water like well flushed weed tastes like) on the exhale. very muscle relaxing while on the couch but able to be navigated for skating, working, etc. this batch is far more uplifting and euphoric than the indoor KM I had a while back. Smiles for days. Gotta love the sun and water from the creek when it gives life to your weed. mm mmm good

Last week when I was waiting for my new card and had to go fishing in the roach can the first thing I pulled out was a couple fat KM ones haha. Then a few days ago I was looking for something and found a jar with some KM kief I had from last year. It was only like a bowl but it was perfect to bust into before the wrestling PPV I was watching. I can only imagine what some real outdoor norcal kush mints is like. I love how versatile that high is, like you said its incredibly relaxing and but doesn't put you down and is decidedly euphoric. Perma-smile haha. It's like that post-sex cigarette calm glow state of mind but for hours.

That UL48 shit is pretty phenomenal but it smacked me right into nap time. They call it the Bubba Kush pheno and it seems like they're referring to the effects haha.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #1579 on: July 28, 2022, 09:23:30 AM »
Anyone else get amazing dreams from delta 9 gummies? I eat just roughly 2.5 mg a night where I used to smoke a regular oney and ever since I started using these every night is like a movie and its fucking awesome. Never had much for dreams like most people when smoking regular weed anyway

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1580 on: July 28, 2022, 11:40:23 AM »
Anyone use dab rigs daily and deal with cleaning everyweek?

Been heating up some 91% IPA (slowly in a microwave) and then rinse my rig out once the IPA is steaming, shake the heated alcohol in the rig.  It cleans out everything, just wear gloves as the resin alcohol solution is gross. Rinse with cold water aftet alcohol has been flushed and its like new.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1581 on: July 28, 2022, 01:40:47 PM »

Been heating up some 91% IPA (slowly in a microwave) and then rinse my rig out once the IPA is steaming, shake the heated alcohol in the rig.  It cleans out everything, just wear gloves as the resin alcohol solution is gross. Rinse with cold water aftet alcohol has been flushed and its like new.

I do something kinda similar, except I soak in iso and then flush with hot water. I made the mistake of doing it in my bathroom sink the first time and I can still smell it. Now I use the slop sink in the laundry room.

I don't use my rig exclusively for dabs though, I smoke flower through it most of the time and use my nectar collector or pen for most stuff.

Do you have a reclaim catcher? I probably waste so much by not using one.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1582 on: July 28, 2022, 03:15:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I do something kinda similar, except I soak in iso and then flush with hot water. I made the mistake of doing it in my bathroom sink the first time and I can still smell it. Now I use the slop sink in the laundry room.

I don't use my rig exclusively for dabs though, I smoke flower through it most of the time and use my nectar collector or pen for most stuff.

Do you have a reclaim catcher? I probably waste so much by not using one.

yep have the reclaim...I usually go high end on glass water pipes, next one will probably be one of those huge artpiece rigs.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #1583 on: July 28, 2022, 03:21:13 PM »
Just tried that Tahiti Lime. Not bad. It's definitely got some modern influences, I've got the typical candy weed stupor but it's not as euphoric as like good GSC or gelato. Taste is like creamy lime and it really coats your mouth with terps and sticks with you. The taste is probably my favorite part of it so far, the high is pretty pedestrian so far but it's not awful. I wouldn't say no if someone wanted to smoke me up with it, but I don't know if I'll buy it again. Chalking this one up in the "modern/candy strain" category but it's not the worst one I've tried.

Expand Quote

[close]

We have gleaf here too but they're one of our lower tier growers. I think they dropped prices to $70 a quarter now. They occasionally drop stuff that supposedly has absolutely ridiculous thc levels (I'm pretty sure they had a 41% magic Johnson out at one point) but the effects are never there. No one really knows what to make of them haha. That's really cool to hear their VA grower has their shit together. That's how it is with most "national" brands I guess, the quality varies wildly from state to state.

I dig your indica leaning choices. That blue steel sounds great, it's blueberry x a starfighter pheno, so you get both blueberry and Alien tech genetics. Sounds really, really good. What strains are in the jars?

The Blue Steel was a great smoke, I was at a social gathering when I ended up smoking it which could go either way for me since I don’t do well with crowds, but it was probably the most relaxed I’ve been in a party like ever and actually got me to be social so Blue Steel gets a mega thumbs up from me.

The strains in the jars are Black Diamonds which is the darkest purple flower I’ve ever seen it’s very close to being literally black gorgeous stuff. I can barely take half a bong rip without coughing up my lungs.

And the other one is Seed & Strain’s Gorilla C II. I can’t remember the genetics off the top of my head but it’s also another Indica. I ended up getting this one because I’ve been hearing about how Seed & Strain is miles ahead of gLeafs in-house product and it’s good but not a huge leap over gLeaf. The price of $65 is kinda nuts to me but it smokes good so fuck it.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 264
« Reply #1584 on: July 28, 2022, 03:22:50 PM »
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #1585 on: July 28, 2022, 04:12:49 PM »
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

2cents

• Rep: 83
« Reply #1586 on: July 29, 2022, 12:48:33 AM »
for those of you that still use coca-cola as a solvent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKUT-53BrGQ&t=51s
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 12:57:40 AM by 2cents »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1587 on: July 29, 2022, 02:12:51 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The Blue Steel was a great smoke, I was at a social gathering when I ended up smoking it which could go either way for me since I don’t do well with crowds, but it was probably the most relaxed I’ve been in a party like ever and actually got me to be social so Blue Steel gets a mega thumbs up from me.

The strains in the jars are Black Diamonds which is the darkest purple flower I’ve ever seen it’s very close to being literally black gorgeous stuff. I can barely take half a bong rip without coughing up my lungs.

And the other one is Seed & Strain’s Gorilla C II. I can’t remember the genetics off the top of my head but it’s also another Indica. I ended up getting this one because I’ve been hearing about how Seed & Strain is miles ahead of gLeafs in-house product and it’s good but not a huge leap over gLeaf. The price of $65 is kinda nuts to me but it smokes good so fuck it.

Oof yeah your prices are like ours then haha. Do they do sales and shit? I get my vet discount but i also join the loyalty program if the dispensary has it. Basically anything I can do to save some money haha.

Im guessing gorilla c is gorilla cookies (they won't let them call anything cookies/cake/candy etc here either) which is GSC x gg4 but probably their own take on it or something if it's the second version. I'm a big glue fan so I'd totally try that one if I saw it here.

The black diamond may have some blackberry in it, I've seen phenos of that which can get real dark and most growers know how to bring out the color these days.

Glad you liked the blue steel, that was the one that caught my eye for sure haha. That kinda fun and carefree headspace is one of the things I cherish about blueberry and it's offspring. If you ever come across blueberry muffin it's delish and hits hard too.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1588 on: July 29, 2022, 09:38:16 AM »
for those of you that still use coca-cola as a solvent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKUT-53BrGQ&t=51s

Pretty much learned this when I started smoking 20yrs ago.   Only complaint is dude is not wearing gloves...no way do you want the stink of salt + rubbing Alcohol + Resin.

Still think heating up the alcohol and using that by itself as a cleaning solution, is way better, no salt either.   Also found the salt taste was hard to rinse out. 
https://youtu.be/nZuR-_H6awo

logjammin

• Rep: 312
« Reply #1589 on: July 29, 2022, 02:20:51 PM »
What's up pals, I'll join in on the weed thread here. I smoked a lot from about 14-21 including experimenting with mushrooms and LSD, then stayed sober for about a decade just out of choice. Got into weed again on a more specific medicinal type level, and I only like to smoke vape carts. After trying different strains like jack herer, pineapple express, blue dream, mac #1, gorilla cookies, cake breath... I've learned I prefer caryophyllene as the terpine of choice. I don't like getting obliterated, just a hit or two that eases any anxiety or bad thought loops. All the strains I've listed usually jived with me well, besides a few I'm forgetting, which those ones probably didn't. I don't like how sometimes I might get a sudden sinking feeling and feel a bit mentally "weak" if that makes sense, or kind of vulnerable, as in it throws me off my center, when prior to that moment of taking a hit I was fine sober. I like to smoke with the intention of peace and also mental clarity and seeing things from a different perspective and personal growth through things that I maybe couldn't process well being sober. If anyone understands and has any recommendations for strains, let me know.