Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180836 times)

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1890 on: May 26, 2023, 09:43:06 PM »
@Sativa Lung

you know, i'm thinking about it and the variety of highs, if you will. ganja highs... those older indica strains i mentioned in that other post, the blueberry you mentioned, they were/are warm, gentle highs. I mean, they're narcotic in that they medicate the crap outta ya, but the mind is at ease. easy and comfy kinda things. heated blanket, "aaah, feels like home" sorta thing. comfort food of weed. I believe that who grows it, how they do it, what the do it for can have a lot to do with that too. but who knows.

i got nothing else to say and i'm gonna watch some samurai shit on the screen. stay fried, y'all  :o
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

badmanganjaspliff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • You pies
« Reply #1891 on: May 28, 2023, 03:57:00 AM »

Just picked up some of this haze which is smoking great, nothing crazy genetically ofc but these nugs are all huge which I’m happy about. Not had a sativa smoke for a good while.

Also grabbed a bit of hash, not the best stuff tbh but it’s tasting nice and getting me stoned so not the end of the world.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1892 on: May 28, 2023, 10:14:10 AM »

Just picked up some of this haze which is smoking great, nothing crazy genetically ofc but these nugs are all huge which I’m happy about. Not had a sativa smoke for a good while.

Also grabbed a bit of hash, not the best stuff tbh but it’s tasting nice and getting me stoned so not the end of the world.

Most of thr hazes are dope!!! Super silver is sometimes too much for me but ive been loving amnesia. Good for you!

Nice lil chunk of sheesh ya got there too.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1893 on: May 28, 2023, 03:48:10 PM »
that's a nice haze bud @badmanganjaspliff

been blessed with a variety of stuff lately. white berry, gmo cookies, some good cheese strains, triple g... it was all good. the gmo cookie buds i had were super nice. white berry is like a less parfumey silver grapes. i had that too a while back and it had such a strong lavender smell and taste to it it was off putting. white berry is nice tho. no lavender, but i get a sweet berryish hit, some earthiness and some mintiness. it was pretty dark and broke up like pollen, weird.

anyways, stay frosted everybody.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1894 on: May 28, 2023, 10:15:12 PM »
My homie had a grip of berry white (white berrry, pretty sure they’re both blueberry X WW) a few years back. Really enjoyable and stoney. Fruity. Forgot about that one til now!

badmanganjaspliff

• You pies
« Reply #1895 on: May 29, 2023, 11:14:12 AM »

been blessed with a variety of stuff lately. white berry, gmo cookies, some good cheese strains, triple g... it was all good. the gmo cookie buds i had were super nice. white berry is like a less parfumey silver grapes. i had that too a while back and it had such a strong lavender smell and taste to it it was off putting. white berry is nice tho. no lavender, but i get a sweet berryish hit, some earthiness and some mintiness. it was pretty dark and broke up like pollen,weird.

Cheese is one of my favourite strains of all time, possibly my number 1. What specific cheese have u been blazing? Blue cheese is a classic, such a nice flavour profile

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #1896 on: May 29, 2023, 12:34:11 PM »

been blessed with a variety of stuff lately. white berry, gmo cookies, some good cheese strains, triple g... it was all good. the gmo cookie buds i had were super nice. white berry is like a less parfumey silver grapes. i had that too a while back and it had such a strong lavender smell and taste to it it was off putting. white berry is nice tho. no lavender, but i get a sweet berryish hit, some earthiness and some mintiness. it was pretty dark and broke up like pollen, weird.

Glad you got some Garlic/GMO cookies dude. That stuff hits so nice for me and it's got that combination of relaxing body high and stimulating mental high that gives away the chem roots. Acually at the moment I'm vaping GM blow which is that crossed with blow pops (og Kush x sunset sherbet) and loving it...it's garlicky as hell but has a gassy sweet taste underneath that really comes out around 390°F

Remember how I used to tell you we had similar palates when it comes to bud? I'm the same way about the lavender taste hahaha. It totally ruins it for me and the worst part is that terp (linalool) is becoming more and more prevalent in modern cannabis strains. It seems to come through very prominently in live extracts too..  I had some rosin from a strain called grape essence that I couldn't even finish because it tasted like shampoo.

I hung out with the homies over the weekend and did the sampler platter - some of the super Durban, a really nice sativa called Skunk Helmet, that GM blow, and some really good wedding cake that I made my friend give me a bud of. I'm vaping the wedding cake and playing his Xbox at the moment and I could stay right here all day.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1897 on: May 31, 2023, 04:48:05 PM »
Expand Quote

been blessed with a variety of stuff lately. white berry, gmo cookies, some good cheese strains, triple g... it was all good. the gmo cookie buds i had were super nice. white berry is like a less parfumey silver grapes. i had that too a while back and it had such a strong lavender smell and taste to it it was off putting. white berry is nice tho. no lavender, but i get a sweet berryish hit, some earthiness and some mintiness. it was pretty dark and broke up like pollen,weird.

[close]
Cheese is one of my favourite strains of all time, possibly my number 1. What specific cheese have u been blazing? Blue cheese is a classic, such a nice flavour profile

i don't know, they were labeled as cheese a and b respectively. my plug only knew both were cheese varieties. honestly very similar. one was a tad darker in parts and had some spice in a haze like sense. the lighter one was more like classic cheese.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1898 on: May 31, 2023, 08:56:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

i don't know, they were labeled as cheese a and b respectively. my plug only knew both were cheese varieties. honestly very similar. one was a tad darker in parts and had some spice in a haze like sense. the lighter one was more like classic cheese.

In my experience A and B is a differentiation between grades, if not grades, phenotypes from the same grow scene. Regarding grades, A might be the stuff that looks, tastes, smells best, B might be something smaller, slightly off etc and by all metrics, at a lower price point. 
A and B grades could even come from tge same plant, with A being nice tops, B being fluffy stuff from the second cut, or even stuff that has a little fertilizer or light burn to it.

Anywaus, ive got not idea what you got!!!! Hahaha thats just an example of my experience with buds called A and B

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1899 on: June 01, 2023, 12:38:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

In my experience A and B is a differentiation between grades, if not grades, phenotypes from the same grow scene. Regarding grades, A might be the stuff that looks, tastes, smells best, B might be something smaller, slightly off etc and by all metrics, at a lower price point. 
A and B grades could even come from tge same plant, with A being nice tops, B being fluffy stuff from the second cut, or even stuff that has a little fertilizer or light burn to it.

Anywaus, ive got not idea what you got!!!! Hahaha thats just an example of my experience with buds called A and B

I know they did it with Chemdawg but I think the story is that Chem D is from the same seeds as the original but popped at a later date, so the first batch was labeled numerically while the later one they did ABCD etc. I'm thinking that the "Grade A" thing might be kinda of US-centric, I don't recall ever really seeing it used when I was living in Germany but that was 15 years ago and I wasn't exactly looking so I could be wrong.

I really enjoyed vaping flower recently so I want to try some other strains. I was going to grab some more of that wedding cake this weekend, but they also have (wedding cake x animal mints)...the actual strain name is "double dip" but the grower/dispensary here sometimes renames stuff and they're calling it Costanza for obvious reasons.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1900 on: June 01, 2023, 09:08:24 PM »
Ya know, i have no idea about the A/B thing in Germany, mostly just locked into the specific world ive existed in 🫠

Anyways, im visiting family and dug into a box of hash gummies dated 01/2021. They still work.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1901 on: June 03, 2023, 03:42:39 PM »

One in the jar is the really good Wedding Cake. Lovely out of the vape..a little bit of a candy weed terp profile but there's some peppery Florida kush style funk hiding under there too. High is reminiscent of Birthday Cake but a bit more gentle...its super relaxing and a little bit goofy. Very happy strain and also has a pretty strong effect on my libido.

The other is Skunk Helmet (lemon sweet skunk x dark helmet) which I got a half oz of for $60. Kinda expected it to be mids but it's quite good. Taste reminds me of Mac n Cheese...it's like a less fruity/sweet golden goat with a little bit of nuttiness to it. Classic sativa dom effects...good social bud and provides long lasting energy. The nugs are mostly golfball sized and the only real complaint I have is their auto trimmed must be brutal because there's barely a trich head to be seen on the outside of the bud but it's packed once you crack it open.

badmanganjaspliff

• You pies
« Reply #1902 on: June 03, 2023, 05:11:26 PM »

One in the jar is the really good Wedding Cake. Lovely out of the vape..a little bit of a candy weed terp profile but there's some peppery Florida kush style funk hiding under there too. High is reminiscent of Birthday Cake but a bit more gentle...its super relaxing and a little bit goofy. Very happy strain and also has a pretty strong effect on my libido.

The other is Skunk Helmet (lemon sweet skunk x dark helmet) which I got a half oz of for $60. Kinda expected it to be mids but it's quite good. Taste reminds me of Mac n Cheese...it's like a less fruity/sweet golden goat with a little bit of nuttiness to it. Classic sativa dom effects...good social bud and provides long lasting energy. The nugs are mostly golfball sized and the only real complaint I have is their auto trimmed must be brutal because there's barely a trich head to be seen on the outside of the bud but it's packed once you crack it open.
Looks like straight fire as always man love to see it. Halfers for 60 is crazy prices for that quality, over here that would usually be some pretty dead bud for that amount

lydius

• Rep: 40
« Reply #1903 on: June 06, 2023, 04:53:32 PM »
Glad seeing everyone get nice buds around their way. I was on an exploring kick for a minute back in the spring trying grams of different flower, but lately I felt like I should stock up a little on stuff that was particularly good. Got an 8th each of Scott's OG and Northern Wreck that are medicinal. The Scott's is indoor grown in Bend and testing at 30%, wonderfully soft and moist, fluffy buds, more of a dark green to brown color. The smell is so kind, just sweet with the right touch of earth. Feels luxurious breaking it up and when you exhale. The Northern Wreck is frosty and has much denser cone nugs, and more of a spicy fuel aroma and exhale. That one probably hits the hardest, really good at taking an edge off. Gives me a nice little headband effect. Then I got a quarter of just straight Haze for typical daytime use, which I'm really enjoying. I didn't realize how much I really love the terp profile of a good Haze. It's got this sweet n spicy, bushy, grassy, eucalyptus almost smell & flavor that I really dig. Makes me want to check out other Haze hybrids on the spicy, floral side and see what else I've been missing. But yeah, nothing that tastes like straight cleaning agents like detergent or shampoo. Venom OG actually struck me like that, couldn't finish the gram.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1904 on: June 06, 2023, 05:21:10 PM »
Glad seeing everyone get nice buds around their way. I was on an exploring kick for a minute back in the spring trying grams of different flower, but lately I felt like I should stock up a little on stuff that was particularly good. Got an 8th each of Scott's OG and Northern Wreck that are medicinal. The Scott's is indoor grown in Bend and testing at 30%, wonderfully soft and moist, fluffy buds, more of a dark green to brown color. The smell is so kind, just sweet with the right touch of earth. Feels luxurious breaking it up and when you exhale. The Northern Wreck is frosty and has much denser cone nugs, and more of a spicy fuel aroma and exhale. That one probably hits the hardest, really good at taking an edge off. Gives me a nice little headband effect. Then I got a quarter of just straight Haze for typical daytime use, which I'm really enjoying. I didn't realize how much I really love the terp profile of a good Haze. It's got this sweet n spicy, bushy, grassy, eucalyptus almost smell & flavor that I really dig. Makes me want to check out other Haze hybrids on the spicy, floral side and see what else I've been missing. But yeah, nothing that tastes like straight cleaning agents like detergent or shampoo. Venom OG actually struck me like that, couldn't finish the gram.

Amnesia haze has been a steady in my line up this past year and it doesnt get old.

Edit:

I got to thinking about the ak-47 indoor i was getting around 2011. It was coming from some sativa people. But those buds were always long and spear like, with that light, almost neon shade of green. That stuff was super uplifting. Almost floral in scent.

These cats also grew lambs bread. To this day, LB was the most glorious ganja to grace my being. A waterfall of mental relaxation from the forehead down the face. LB was darker and, what wasn’t larfy, chunkier as well. It smelled like weed. Dank fucking weed. Thought the LB was never going to end but they axed the mother 😭

Around this same time was also an influx of jack flash. Man, it was some orange fucking weed, chunky and covered in diamonds for days, but it never, never failed to make my heart race to a point where it was unenjoyable. Fellow who grew it, loved it, said it was his absolute favorite. He would vape it in a bong, using a heat gun over the bowl. Regardless of my dislike of blazing JF, along with AK, it was some of the most resinous herb i had seen at that point. Im saying the turkey bags would become nearly opaque, seemingly coated in weed frosting.

Looking forward to some fresh tokyo snow in a few weeks. Its supposedly hibachi supreme x the menthol, neither of which im familiar with but the genetic lineages seem pretty wild.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 08:13:43 PM by IusedToSkateMore »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1905 on: June 08, 2023, 12:48:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Looks like straight fire as always man love to see it. Halfers for 60 is crazy prices for that quality, over here that would usually be some pretty dead bud for that amount

Its usually not that cheap but the combination of a holiday sale and vet discount basically knocked a bunch off the sticker price. I wanna say it's normally like 95-100 for a half from that brand which is already on the cheaper side too. It definitely lives up to the strain name though...I forgot had a roach of it in the bottom of my cigarette pack the other day and started looking around the building thinking something had gotten sprayed by a skunk because I kept catching whiffs of it haha.

@lydius nice to see you again dude... I definitely go on those gram sampling binges too. I wish more growers here would do them because it's a great way to find new things. The last one I got was chem de la chem which was kinda average tho.

Still got plenty of GM blow and a little wedding cake left so I'll probably do that this weekend again but if I get a wild hair up my ass I might swing by the dispensary tomorrow.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1906 on: June 09, 2023, 08:26:53 PM »
Been smoking bowls of biscotti sherbet or sherbet biscotti whatever it wants to be called for the past couple days. I have a limp dick for anything sherbet most of the time bit this has been pretty enjoyable. Maybe because it smells nothing like sherbet!!! I find sherbet smell to be highly unpleasant. Probably  due to association. Anyways Its a mellow, easy high. 10-15 minute creeper. Kid that grew it does a nice job with his soil, using mushroom compost. Mycelium speaks!!! Got a very clean taste and exhale.

Homie gifted me a glass spoon yesterday and filled it with bud. Said it is something called aspen dreamz. Havent tried it. Interwebz sez itz gmo zkittlez x white mac. Maybe some ztore weed will rock my zockz on zhaturday morning 🫠

Im frickin fried. Love you weed headzzzzz

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9TQW3iVDM

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

• Rep: -158
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1907 on: June 10, 2023, 09:03:22 AM »

waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1908 on: June 10, 2023, 10:19:34 AM »

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

• Rep: -158
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1909 on: June 10, 2023, 10:55:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Whatcha got there?
J some star fruit - j some mid I bought a Qp of to hold me down - on kind of a budget rn , pulled this guy out n it’s 5.6 grams and dense as hell - one of the crazier nugs I’ve seen recently
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1910 on: June 10, 2023, 12:49:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Whatcha got there?
[close]
J some star fruit - j some mid I bought a Qp of to hold me down - on kind of a budget rn , pulled this guy out n it’s 5.6 grams and dense as hell - one of the crazier nugs I’ve seen recently

Whats a quap of mids cost where youre at?

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1911 on: June 11, 2023, 02:28:52 AM »

First one is called Kashmir Kush and it's Triangle Kush x Maven OG. Not the tastiest shit ever but holy fuck did it smack me. Definitely a strong little indica.

Other one is Slap n Tickle (GMO x grape pie) which is a long time favorite of mine. It's a unique but oddly delicious tasting strain..you can definitely tell it's GMO based but its sweeter and has incense and licorice notes.

I also picked up something called French Macaron that I haven't tried yet. It looks really nice but it's a gelato 33 cross and the smell didn't really tickle my pickle so I just vaped a lil. Taste is way better than the smell, it has some definite sweet, almost maple syrup notes that mixes with the creaminess of the gelato and gives it almost a caramel flavor overall. Im gonna roll a J of it and see if I can really taste what's going on with it, but I think this might be a good coffee companion. I'll take some pics later because it's definitely one of those ones bred for bag appeal.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1912 on: June 16, 2023, 10:59:41 PM »
Strawberry Guava (strawberry banana x papaya). This is the most excited I've been to try something in a while. This stuff is pretty amazing smelling, so sweet and fruity it reminds me of like tropical flavored candy. It's almost like a super sweet, super fruity jack on the nose but it's supposed to be more indica leaning.

I'm definitely going to have to smoke it. I don't think vaping can do this one justice.

Edit - smoke report: it tastes like smoking good jack with a strawberry or peach candy in your mouth...Not sure if it's hand trimmed or not but they did a good job of preserving trich heads...shit was soooo sticky I had to grind it twice just to get it loose enough for a good J. The papaya taste came on stronger in the second half of the J and , I've never had good strawberry banana (I've had some strawnana mids a few times) but I'm interested in finding some now after tasting this.

$40 sticker price for the 8th, with vet discount and loyalty points it was 28. First time I've bought this brand before, I'm not sure if it's new or just a rebrand or something but I'm pretty impressed and I'm gonna have to look at some of their other offerings too. They have a bunch of stuff over 30% THC which always makes me apprehensive because it points to focusing on potency rather than taste, but if everything else is 2.5-3% terps too then they might be a new favorite. I think I'm at the point where I'm totally comfortable paying $40 for high grade bud but not much more than that.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 04:03:18 AM by Sativa Lung »

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1913 on: June 17, 2023, 10:11:42 AM »
Been thinking a lot about genetics v grower.

Was back in massachusetts recently and smoked all sorts of different bud from different growers, brands, underground, etc.

Its hard to grow truly bad weed these days. Outside catastrophe such as bugs, nutrient burn, poor flush, molds/mildew, and other environmental factors such as smoke, smog, light pollution, weeds gonna come out alright compared to what most people were blazing even only 5-10 years ago, let alone 20.

With that, and maybe im a weed snob, im not super stoked on a lot of what i blazed. Yes, it all got me high. Most of it tasted good. Most of it looked the same. And still, im wanting the stuff grown in the best, living, mushroom compost soil. The whole high feels better.

This thought process comes up a lot in the psychedelic scene too, “is psilocybin/psilocyn going to be the same regardless of orgin?” “LSD is a chemical and produces the same effects whether produced the GDF, Owsley, or a lab in Belarus.”

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1914 on: June 18, 2023, 02:24:31 AM »

Was back in massachusetts recently and smoked all sorts of different bud from different growers, brands, underground, etc.

Its hard to grow truly bad weed these days. Outside catastrophe such as bugs, nutrient burn, poor flush, molds/mildew, and other environmental factors such as smoke, smog, light pollution, weeds gonna come out alright compared to what most people were blazing even only 5-10 years ago, let alone 20.

With that, and maybe im a weed snob, im not super stoked on a lot of what i blazed. Yes, it all got me high. Most of it tasted good. Most of it looked the same. And still, im wanting the stuff grown in the best, living, mushroom compost soil. The whole high feels better.

This thought process comes up a lot in the psychedelic scene too, “is psilocybin/psilocyn going to be the same regardless of orgin?” “LSD is a chemical and produces the same effects whether produced the GDF, Owsley, or a lab in Belarus.”

That's exactly how I feel about >95% of dispensary weed. You get the rare batch where everything is done right but for the most part they neglect some aspect of the grow cycle or breed thoughtless crosses that don't improve anything and are all boringly similar in the hopes theyll get lucky and stumble on the next GSC. There's a reason that even with all those razzdangleberry runtz glue x hot chili OG type strains available to me I still much prefer old school genetics are just so good they're hard to fuck up (jack, blueberry etc). I think even when I've had craft style small grown batches or homegrown candy weed I prefer the classics. There are some modern strains that I really enjoy from time to time like BDC and wedding cake, but only as a once in a while kinda thing. I couldn't imagine them being my daily driver....I feel like my brain wouldn't work if I smoked birthday cake every day. Blueberry muffin is pretty amazing when it's done well too, but that's not a super complex 3 pages of genealogy type cross.

As far as growers go, there is absolutely a difference and you can just tell when a plant has been loved and cared for through the entire harvest process. There's nothing worse to me than pulling out my loupe and seeing what could have been a really nice bud with tiny crystal clear trichs because they just couldn't wait another week for it to actually mature and almost all the heads knocked off either from cheap auto trimmers or because they're being scumbags and kiefing it before packaging. When I get something that's hand trimmed, stinks up the entire room, and sparkles in the sun it reminds me of just how good this shit can get.

But yeah, welcome to mass produced east coast weed haha. It's fun to be able to try new stuff but for quality it's buttcheeks.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1915 on: June 18, 2023, 11:31:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's exactly how I feel about >95% of dispensary weed. You get the rare batch where everything is done right but for the most part they neglect some aspect of the grow cycle or breed thoughtless crosses that don't improve anything and are all boringly similar in the hopes theyll get lucky and stumble on the next GSC. There's a reason that even with all those razzdangleberry runtz glue x hot chili OG type strains available to me I still much prefer old school genetics are just so good they're hard to fuck up (jack, blueberry etc). I think even when I've had craft style small grown batches or homegrown candy weed I prefer the classics. There are some modern strains that I really enjoy from time to time like BDC and wedding cake, but only as a once in a while kinda thing. I couldn't imagine them being my daily driver....I feel like my brain wouldn't work if I smoked birthday cake every day. Blueberry muffin is pretty amazing when it's done well too, but that's not a super complex 3 pages of genealogy type cross.

As far as growers go, there is absolutely a difference and you can just tell when a plant has been loved and cared for through the entire harvest process. There's nothing worse to me than pulling out my loupe and seeing what could have been a really nice bud with tiny crystal clear trichs because they just couldn't wait another week for it to actually mature and almost all the heads knocked off either from cheap auto trimmers or because they're being scumbags and kiefing it before packaging. When I get something that's hand trimmed, stinks up the entire room, and sparkles in the sun it reminds me of just how good this shit can get.

But yeah, welcome to mass produced east coast weed haha. It's fun to be able to try new stuff but for quality it's buttcheeks.

Yeah, its kind of reminding me of the beasters era. Some beasters were better than others, but they were all beasters. I don’t care so much about the look of a nug. although a sack of crystally buddha is a sight to behold, im into a good nose, good smelling burn, clean taste, and sticky fingers.

Anyone fuck with the TKO brand carts? I was seeing a bunch out of RI. Big red flag to me is that they were flavored. People were getting fried as fuck but why flavor em if its clean product?

noselid

• Rep: -40
« Reply #1916 on: June 23, 2023, 05:10:06 AM »
ima get into some crackhead stuff,

can someone give me a rundown on the delta 9 in d9 edibles. is it really altered from hemp or do they just extract it from real weed. its weird because d9 edibles dont feel like regular edibles, is that because its just d9 thc and regular edibles have more full spectrum compounds in it?

also any thought on noids like hhc, thca etc? ive found hhc is alright, its like weed without the psychedelia. i also miss the jwh stuff too, some of those were better than weed.

yghartsyrt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #1917 on: June 27, 2023, 02:30:52 AM »
Damnit…. You Americans with your dispensaries. I’m happy, if the weed I get is not just cbd fkower sprayed with synthetic cannabis

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #1918 on: June 27, 2023, 02:34:48 AM »
Granddaddy kush

The flower is purple, soo sick

https://ibb.co/6DWZwcv
listen to cosmic psychos

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1919 on: June 27, 2023, 08:04:44 AM »
@matty_c

Aye old man, aint seen you in a while. Weird enough i was high as fuck watching videos on slap last night and got to thinking about epic slap posters and wondering how you have been. How ya been!

Purple weed is the shit. I lovr granddaddy purple