Author Topic: the berrics skate plaza  (Read 21244 times)

ChildoftheGhetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: the berrics skate plaza
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2010, 08:32:29 AM »
Everyone is getting shit built except the east coast. Maybe it's because you guys are whiny, ungrateful, faggots with a sense of self entitlement to everything.

thugnificent

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2010, 08:55:14 AM »
Skate plazas suck, and only mass produce douche bag kids.  Plazas are the most cut and dry, linear, and boring places to skate.   Ive seen a few good ones but for the most part there's nothing ever interesting about them.  Kids these days dont get how easy it is to have fun on a skateboard

obviously you have never skated a good one, or just suck at skating

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Skate plazas suck, and only mass produce douche bag kids.  Plazas are the most cut and dry, linear, and boring places to skate.   Ive seen a few good ones but for the most part there's nothing ever interesting about them.  Kids these days dont get how easy it is to have fun on a skateboard
[close]

nah i kind of agree with him, i skated the east oakland skate plaza and the richmond one, and i wasn't feeling either of them. they look amazing when you see photos of them, but it's just something about them. he's right about the kids too, at richmond they've got like a group of ten year olds that just go around snaking everyone. on some try a trick, ride back the starting point, then try again immediately, when there's like ten people waiting to try to skate that spot (another reason why i'm not into plazas, super crowded and it feels like an amusement park the way you have to wait your turn for each individual spot).

Euclid

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »
Everyone is getting shit built except the east coast. Maybe it's because you guys are whiny, ungrateful, faggots with a sense of self entitlement to everything.

wanting a good place to skate it "self entitlement"?

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • pot
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2010, 04:51:48 PM »
Expand Quote
California doesnt need any more skate plazas for fucks sake. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THE EAST COAST FOR ONCE!
[close]

if you want plazas on the east coast then sell out. why should successful, west coast sell outs like dyrdek, prod, berra, and koston, build plazas in the east where everyone hates them for selling out? get your own sell outs dude.

All the non-west coast sell outs move to the west coast.

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • pot
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2010, 04:59:55 PM »

no, we're just poor

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • pot
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »
if ricky oyola wanted to make dough, he would have turned dan plunkett pro. unintentional rhyme. but seriously, dan plunkett, the one that got away. him brock and jake donnelly are the only legit skaters to come out of the east coast.
you forgot about grant taylor

HyperBeam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2010, 08:34:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
California doesnt need any more skate plazas for fucks sake. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THE EAST COAST FOR ONCE!
[close]

if you want plazas on the east coast then sell out. why should successful, west coast sell outs like dyrdek, prod, berra, and koston, build plazas in the east where everyone hates them for selling out? get your own sell outs dude.
[close]

like who?

Expand Quote
if ricky oyola wanted to make dough, he would have turned dan plunkett pro. unintentional rhyme. but seriously, dan plunkett, the one that got away. him brock and jake donnelly are the only legit skaters to come out of the east coast.
[close]

i consider the south to be seperate from the east coast.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2010, 08:35:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

like who?

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i consider the south to be seperate from the east coast.
What the fuck? Justin Brock was born in North Carolina and both him and Dan have been living in Atlanta for a few years now.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Gnarles Barly

« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2010, 10:16:36 PM »
If any one needs some proper place to skate its the midwest.

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2010, 10:53:55 AM »
im gonna have to agree with cotg on this one fuck a corny berrics plaza we dont need that shit.
Horny 2 Skate

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2010, 12:36:31 PM »
If any one needs some proper place to skate its the midwest.

too bad, your not getting shit!
move somewhere else

iliketoskateboardandstuff

• Rep: -10
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2010, 12:48:32 PM »
Yo Berra if you're lurking, build one of these in my town, we've already raised like 10 grand for one independently with fundraisers and whatnot.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »
Yo Berra, if you're lurking please build a skatepark in my backyard. I want like a Sadlands volcano and some brick banks quarterpipes and a hip. The tops of the obstacles will be planter boxes for my vegetable garden. You can come over and skate when you're in town if you promise to bring a couple 18 wheelers of Budweiser. Thanx in advance.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2010, 02:10:31 PM »
Yo Berra, if you're lurking please build a skatepark in my backyard. I want like a Sadlands volcano and some brick banks quarterpipes and a hip. The tops of the obstacles will be planter boxes for my vegetable garden. You can come over and skate when you're in town if you promise to bring a couple 18 wheelers of Budweiser. Thanx in advance.

I'll bring the steaks if you have the 'coal.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

StinkyLarry

• Rep: -42
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »
It makes sense to build a plaza with all that free cement they got.
HA

Jay E-Quails

• Rep: 0
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
nah i kind of agree with him, i skated the east oakland skate plaza and the richmond one, and i wasn't feeling either of them. they look amazing when you see photos of them, but it's just something about them. he's right about the kids too, at richmond they've got like a group of ten year olds that just go around snaking everyone. on some try a trick, ride back the starting point, then try again immediately, when there's like ten people waiting to try to skate that spot (another reason why i'm not into plazas, super crowded and it feels like an amusement park the way you have to wait your turn for each individual spot).

Dead on. That park is fun, but the kids can ruin it sometimes

marginal way

• Rep: 51
  • making it happen
    • marginal way website avatar image
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2010, 01:20:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody owes you anything, if you want something go get it for yourself. stop expecting other people to do it for you
[close]

eat a dick faggot we couldn't ever get a public park built here without outside help because the owner of a private pay to skate XtrEmE park would just cock block us.
oh, really? well, just give up before you even start the fight then. life is much easier that way.
i'm not the official voice of the park, i'm just a guy who skates and works there...
www.marginalwayskatepark.org

twitter- @MWDIY facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mwdiy

kazbenson

• Rep: -271
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2010, 04:25:36 AM »
haha east vs west, such lamos
koston's career isn't based on the site...

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2010, 04:40:21 AM »