Author Topic: Why do ghetto black chicks walk so slow  (Read 18935 times)

gaileaduffel

Re: Why do ghetto black chicks walk so slow
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2010, 07:18:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Quote from: Mr. Ocelot
Expand Quote
My mom went back to the Emergency Room this morning because she was in a ton of pain and wasn't peeing much even after drinking a lot of fluids. She was hoping they'd do something to break the kidney stone up so she could pass it and move on with her life. I've read about several ways they can do this and it is very safe and seems rather easy. They did another CAT scan, saw it was in the same place and found out she has a urinary tract infection. They put her on morphine and then gave her percocet and an IV. They said breaking it up was a last resort and she would have to probably pass it naturally which could take weeks, sometimes months. That seems pretty insane to me, to give someone a prescription for norcos, percosets, risk them getting hooked to drugs, and to just send them home when they're sick as fuck. My grandma told me each CAT scan is 3,000 and she's had two, has no health insurance, so her bill is going to be fucked. It feels like they're just trying to rack up a huge bill in a lot of ways. So for the past few days I've just been being a nurse, waking her up to eat, drink fluids and take her medication. A doctor friend of my dad said if the pain pills are making her too drugged up to switch to motrin 800 which I've been doing and they usually work well. If she is in intense pain I give her half a norco or percocet and it helps a lot. I think all the stress is getting to me because I've been feeling sick to my stomach and getting fucked up headaches every single night.

[close]
HAHAHAHA. Your mom is fucking trash! You know what kidney stones usually come from? Alcoholism. You are just bitter trash. You mom is an alcoholic without health insurance, so like all trash, you vent it with racism.

"WAAAAH WAAAAH! My mom is all drugged up, we're going broke, and because I am such fucking trash. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO STOP IT!!!"

Stop talking shit to me, your fucking alcoholic loser mom needs you to go drug her.
Fucking bitch.
That was way too easy for you being such an internet tough guy.
[close]

it'd be awesome if it turned out god is real so when gipper dies he'll be all like:
god: gipperrrrr!! you have been a very, very bad boy. you even pissed off one of my best, the Chief for pete's sake!!
gipper: i uh, uh. oh, oh. i didn'...i jus...but i was dedicating my entire career to humanity!
and then god would proceed to punch gips square in the face and send him to a new version of hell filled with leo romero's and people with all sorts of different views than his. and he wouldn't have slap to vent on either. he'd have to watch a sea of leo's grind up infinite handrails and he wouldn't be allowed to complain about it on a messageboard. forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

that was STELLAR

Kage

« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2010, 07:57:50 AM »
Expand Quote
that gipper dude is a fuckin TEACHER?

oh lawd.............................................
[close]

Sad but true. Sometimes I'll meet people and wonder how in the fuck they passed through the school system and were awarded a diploma. When you read a gipper post and realize there are probably thousands of gippers teaching the youth of America it starts to make perfect sense.

He teaches or taught at some "underprivileged school" in the ghetto where they are desperate and will accept ANYONE willing to teach who can read and write, if I'm not mistaken. I may be wrong on that, but it was definitely a public school, and I think he may actually have only been a T.A. not a real teacher. And as far as getting through the education system - I'm sure he went to a state school. State schools will accept pretty much anyone and as long as you keep up a 3.0 average you're considered to be doing well.

Remember - the guy is a history major. All he needs to do is be able to read books and write his opinions and interpretations, something everyone on this forum is capable of. The fact that he ended up teaching means he is basically a failed historian; that is he will never make any contribution to our knowledge of history and find a job doing professional research.

gaileaduffel

« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2010, 08:35:41 AM »
got it

so thats where his over informative posts derive

hes got that angry stoner stee

rob2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2010, 10:41:44 AM »
Expand Quote
My mom went back to the Emergency Room this morning because she was in a ton of pain and wasn't peeing much even after drinking a lot of fluids. She was hoping they'd do something to break the kidney stone up so she could pass it and move on with her life. I've read about several ways they can do this and it is very safe and seems rather easy. They did another CAT scan, saw it was in the same place and found out she has a urinary tract infection. They put her on morphine and then gave her percocet and an IV. They said breaking it up was a last resort and she would have to probably pass it naturally which could take weeks, sometimes months. That seems pretty insane to me, to give someone a prescription for norcos, percosets, risk them getting hooked to drugs, and to just send them home when they're sick as fuck. My grandma told me each CAT scan is 3,000 and she's had two, has no health insurance, so her bill is going to be fucked. It feels like they're just trying to rack up a huge bill in a lot of ways. So for the past few days I've just been being a nurse, waking her up to eat, drink fluids and take her medication. A doctor friend of my dad said if the pain pills are making her too drugged up to switch to motrin 800 which I've been doing and they usually work well. If she is in intense pain I give her half a norco or percocet and it helps a lot. I think all the stress is getting to me because I've been feeling sick to my stomach and getting fucked up headaches every single night.

[close]
HAHAHAHA. Your mom is fucking trash! You know what kidney stones usually come from? Alcoholism. You are just bitter trash. You mom is an alcoholic without health insurance, so like all trash, you vent it with racism.

"WAAAAH WAAAAH! My mom is all drugged up, we're going broke, and because I am such fucking trash. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO STOP IT!!!"

Stop talking shit to me, your fucking alcoholic loser mom needs you to go drug her.
Fucking bitch.

Has gipper always been such an aggressive dick? I seem to remember him being more mellow previously.

Mr ocelot - it is normal to just manage kidney stones conservatively - its the safest way, even the shock wave treatment has quite a lot of risks. Whats not typical is giving all the opiates - normally diclofenac is really effective and doesn't have any addictive potential, maybe they tried that initially and it didn't work?

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2010, 11:00:41 AM »
State schools will accept pretty much anyone and as long as you keep up a 3.0 average you're considered to be doing well.
Not exactly true. University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), UC Berkley, UCLA, UNC Chapel Hill, William & Mary are all really good schools.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2010, 01:27:12 PM »
sheff might be my favorite slap poster of all time

Kage

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2010, 02:00:01 PM »
Expand Quote
State schools will accept pretty much anyone and as long as you keep up a 3.0 average you're considered to be doing well.
[close]
Not exactly true. University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), UC Berkley, UCLA, UNC Chapel Hill, William & Mary are all really good schools.

Yes you are right - but those are more of the exception. In general, state schools have much lower standards than private Universities.

And by the way, I'm not necessarily knocking state schools - you can save a lot of money going there and still get a very good education. However, in general, state schools do not push you nearly as hard as a private school would, and the difference is how hard you have to work for the same degree.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2010, 02:10:59 PM »
Yes you are right - but those are more of the exception. In general, state schools have much lower standards than private Universities.

And by the way, I'm not necessarily knocking state schools - you can save a lot of money going there and still get a very good education. However, in general, state schools do not push you nearly as hard as a private school would, and the difference is how hard you have to work for the same degree.
From my experience this is true. Not gonna lie, I made it through a state school with a 2.8 GPA(nothing to brag about  I know), but those were also the cloudiest years of my life, and academics was the last thing on my mind. I even skipped 2 weeks of my internship and still passed. Told the dude I owed people money and they threatened to show up at the company so I didn't wanna bring any heat there hahaha. Boy do I regret turning down their job offer sometimes...

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2010, 10:15:19 PM »
Yesterday I was in Stater Brothers and wanted to buy a watermelon. I do not have much experience with picking a watermelon so I found someone who was working in produce. She was an older negro woman and I said "Hi! I'm looking to buy a delicious watermelon but I'm not sure how to pick a good one. Is it something about knocking?". She walked over with me to the watermelon bin and began knocking on the melons listening for the right sound. It then occurred to me that she might have thought I was being an asshole and fucking with her (or I'm just paranoid). She picked my melon and I felt kind of strange as she handed it to me. When I got home I ate some watermelon and it was really delicious. She picked a great watermelon.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

gaileaduffel

« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2010, 05:29:15 AM »
oh okay, i see where gip was coming from

he just went about it the wrong way

so

you went home and ate watermelon by yourself on labor day?

sounds AWESOME

WHO DOES THAT?

theres really nothing racist about watermelons or fried chicken

NOTHING

if you really wanted to offend/fuck with her

you shoulda call her a  NIGGER

or slapped her, threw the melon at her, then called her a nigger

we all know how much balls it takes to go out of your way to fuck with an old niggerlady at the grocery store

but

make sure her son, husband, or any negro male is there to hear and see you

be blatant and totally disrespectful

so then

instead of worrying about kidney stones in someone elses body

you'll be worrying about how to type, speak, blink, eat, and when the nurse is coming to change your diaper

you wont even be able to spell, pronounce, or say SLAP

i guarantee it

you will have a whole bunch of problems of your own

just hope the nurse isnt a niggerlady

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »

so

sounds AWESOME

WHO DOES THAT?

NOTHING

we all know how much balls it takes to go out of your way to fuck with an old niggerlady at the grocery store

but

so then

you'll be worrying about how to type, speak, blink, eat, and when the nurse is coming to change your diaper

i guarantee it

Dude, shut the fuck up. Knowing that there are stereotypes for certain races and finding awkward humor in it does not mean you're a racist you idiot. If there had been a white, mexican, asian produce worker,etc... I would have asked them the same exact thing. It's idiots like you that create a lot of racial tension between people of different races, because you try to create feelings of separation and hatred when they're not there to begin with. I have never tried to make anyone who is a different race from me feel inferior, because it's moronic to categorize people by what continent their ancestors are from.

It's humor like this that causes lynchings

http://www.pp2g.tv/vZH55a3k_.aspx
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »
And I ate the watermelon with my family. But is there really something wrong with a man eating a watermelon alone on a holiday?

gaileaduffel

« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2010, 05:22:40 PM »
Expand Quote

so

sounds AWESOME

WHO DOES THAT?

NOTHING

but

so then

i guarantee it

[close]

Dude, shut the fuck up. Knowing that there are stereotypes for certain races and finding awkward humor in it does not mean you're a racist you idiot. If there had been a white, mexican, asian produce worker,etc... I would have asked them the same exact thing. It's idiots like you that create a lot of racial tension between people of different races, because you try to create feelings of separation and hatred when they're not there to begin with. I have never tried to make anyone who is a different race from me feel inferior, because it's moronic to categorize people by what continent their ancestors are from.

lol

u mad?

that doesnt cause lynchings buddy

nooses do silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I ate the watermelon with my family. But is there really something wrong with a man eating a watermelon alone on a holiday?

seeds or seedless

and

yes, eating watermelon alone on a holiday without a two piece and a biscuit and grape md 2020

is just WRONG

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2010, 06:03:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

so

sounds AWESOME

WHO DOES THAT?

NOTHING

but

so then

i guarantee it

[close]

[close]

lol

u mad?

that doesnt cause lynchings buddy

nooses do silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expand Quote
[close]

seeds or seedless

and

yes, eating watermelon alone on a holiday without a two piece and a biscuit and grape md 2020

is just WRONG

Not mad, I just think it's lame that you suggest I call this woman a "nigger" and imply I have racist intentions because I noticed she was an african american and I know there is a stereotype that black people love watermelon.

The blue MD 20/20 is way better than the grape BTW. But if you're buying bum wine your best bet is to go with nighttrain.

gaileaduffel

« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2010, 06:05:49 PM »
lol

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2303
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »

I don't nig-nog NOOOOOOO!!!!

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2010, 06:55:37 PM »

I don't nig-nog NOOOOOOO!!!!

Alright, thread jacked.
Its the 55th anniversary of Racist southern piles of shit beating and killing Emmitt Till, a 14 year old boy, for whistling at a white woman.

Why do people act so arrogant and hateful, even to children, when it comes to race issues?

Is racism cool?
it made this happen:
A 14 year old boy went from this:

to this

Racism is funny, right guys? Lets all stop being so sensitive, since we all know, the real problem isn't racism, its people being upset by racism. That was the real problem with the Emitt Till story, right?

You FUCKING trash.

How about some more racist appreciation:

Imagine living in the south back in the day.
How many of you would be there, watching a man get lynched, laughing and pointing like people in this picture?

I'm guessing a good chunk of you making the racist posts would easily be swept up in the social pressure of hatred and mob violence.

gaileaduffel

« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2010, 07:29:04 PM »
Till was one of thousands lynched

yall crackas still lynchin niggas in 2010

ANTHONY HILL \/

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=1736

in west virginia some cracka family kidnapped a black girl

then

tortured, raped, force fed and lathered her in human feces for 2 weeks straight

most of yall hate us

white people love this shit

i dont trust yall

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »

ANTHONY HILL \/

then

most of yall hate us

i dont trust yall

happy face

• Rep: -55
« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2010, 07:34:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fucking bitch.

Dude you need to chill the fuck out.  why would you even post some shit like that?  really bad form dude.  hope karma doesnt bite you back but dont be surprised if it does.  dick

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2010, 07:35:05 PM »

gaileaduffel

« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2010, 07:39:47 PM »
Expand Quote

ANTHONY HILL \/

then

most of yall hate us

i dont trust yall
[close]

racist white people from hawaii is hilarious

dog dont even arrest negros

he chases MOKES

but they like hawaiin niggers from what i'm told

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1508
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2010, 10:16:45 PM »
I'm only racist to one group of people.  Samoans.  It's not even the samoans that live in american samoa which from what I've been told are some of the nicest people in the world.  It's the samoans that left samoa and act like savages.  Anyone from Hawaii will steer you clear of the soles.  Unless of course if you're a dumb haole.  Then we'll explain that "kefe" is the samoan equivalent to "aloha" and that you should say it to the biggest samoans you see to make friends.  Soles are just bullies in Hawaii's public education system.  That's where my hate stems from at least.  By the way, don't ever ask a tongan if they're samoan.  You'll get the iciest stare.

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2010, 10:53:45 PM »
Don't ask them if they're hungry either. Just let them carry in your refrigerator, watch them do that. Then watch him put a flower in his ear, and make sure it doesn't seem like he's staking out your place when he pulls out. Then a week later you'll run into him at the bank or grocery store or something and talk, then realize you had nothing to worry about the whole time. You'll go on driving in your car, driving really slow.

"Fuck, life is good! I'VE GOT A SAMOAN FRIEND!" "Fuck I must be local now. I'm gonna go finds some locals."

You're just driving slow as shit down the main street just eyeing the shit out of any haoles, looking for some real local brothers, to kick it with. You find some. "Hey guys."

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2010, 10:59:09 AM »
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

Macs T

« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2010, 02:40:02 PM »
How about some more racist appreciation:

Imagine living in the south back in the day.
How many of you would be there, watching a man get lynched, laughing and pointing like people in this picture?

I'm guessing a good chunk of you making the racist posts would easily be swept up in the social pressure of hatred and mob violence.

just read this and all i have to say is...
thats over, it isnt "back in the day" so stop bitching because you get butthurt when someone says something about anything you disagree with or get easily offended by.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2010, 02:23:33 AM »

ANTHONY HILL \/

then

most of yall hate us

i dont trust yall

Shut the fuck up Gil Scott.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2010, 03:31:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

ANTHONY HILL \/

then

most of yall hate us

i dont trust yall
[close]

[close]

he chases MOKES

Racist white people from Hawaii?
Fuck you talking about?
He may live here and film his bullshit show here but get it straight, Dog The Bounty Hunter IS NOT from Hawaii, he's a dumb faggot from Colorado.
Most normal people that live here can't stand that fucking donkey.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2010, 03:50:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

ANTHONY HILL \/

then

most of yall hate us

i dont trust yall
[close]

[close]

he chases MOKES

[close]
Racist white people from Hawaii?
Fuck you talking about?
He may live here and film his bullshit show here but get it straight, Dog The Bounty Hunter IS NOT from Hawaii, he's a dumb faggot from Colorado.
Most normal people that live here can't stand that fucking donkey.
I've heard stories about that dude and his crew getting clowned by groups of big Samoans when he tries make a bust.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone