Author Topic: Would you let the person who posted above you spend the night at your house?  (Read 22671 times)

busey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Would you let the person who posted above you spend the night at your house?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 01:07:49 PM »
how could i not with a name like cuddlemonster? and we'd play mario kart and drink moonshine.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
Re: Would you let the person who posted above you spend the night at your house?
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 01:11:33 PM »
we could 3fer it on the n64 and i would love some moonshine. we would smoke weed, play darts and talk about life.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »
only if you plan on going to the next gathering of the juggalos.  how else would i know that you're down?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 01:17:22 PM by MrDreamPop »
life poser

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 01:46:26 PM »
maybe, if he's down to make pouty faces and take black and white photos of old abandoned buildings

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 02:38:04 PM »
he's been invited

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »
as long as you can bring my dick out of a coma when im wasted, you're always welcome in my bed. otherwise the couch is pretty comfy.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 02:42:37 PM »
Only if he doesnt wake up my parents.  ;)

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »
Only if he doesnt wake up my parents.  ;)

i was waiting on you to post in the thread so i could invite you to sleep over!!! we can get drunk and stuff

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »
Youre gonna make me blush.  :D

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1293
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010, 02:54:51 PM »
yes. we would play russian roullette.

manonthemoon

• Rep: 65
  • Yeup.
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2010, 03:20:04 PM »
No. I don't like no cigs in my crib.
Wake up.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2010, 03:57:20 PM »
Yes, if he brings some green cheese

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2010, 04:10:47 PM »
yes, who wouldnt let inbred jed sleep at their house?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2010, 04:23:03 PM »
I'd pay money

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »
Man I don't know. Your e-persona is pretty fucking crazy. I'd expect you to drink all my beer, break some furniture, and shit in my toilet tank.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 04:57:45 PM »
I guess I'd listen to him talk about economics and health care. Maybe talk about the Phoenix suns.

I mean that for Jesco White (prison wallet)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:08:07 PM by whitemanjazz »
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2010, 05:06:05 PM »
only if you plan on going to the next gathering of the juggalos.  how else would i know that you're down?
only if i can throw shit at tila tequila and coolio is gonna be there so i can make fun of his tattoo.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

BFKskateboards

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2010, 05:36:10 PM »
sure why not

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »
Nah.

Sweet Mocha

• Rep: 6
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2010, 06:16:55 PM »
uh, ye

TheFreshSC

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2010, 06:24:10 PM »
No question. I sure do love chocolatey coffee beverages.

Mackattack

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2010, 06:29:19 PM »
As long as he brought over 3 underage blondes.
We could grill chicken, drink 4 lokos and play sega genesis.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2010, 06:35:44 PM »
Yeah. We'd drink wine and talk about horses.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Davy

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2010, 06:43:47 PM »
Yes. A man trapped in a ocelots body would be an interesting house guest. I wouldn't even mind you scratching up the furniture.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2246
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »
I wish it could happen! We'd drink beers and play guitar together. And cover Thunders and Velvet Underground. Then he would ask if he could pop some pills or shoot some H, and I would insist on no drugs in my house and encourage him to drink more beer. Then after he got really drunk he would hold a knife to my throat (later claiming that it was all in good fun), at which point I would elbow him in the face and proceed to beat him into a pile on the kitchen floor. After my rage wore off I would lift him up, kiss him on the cheek and tell him that I love him and that I never meant to hurt him, but that he made me do it.

Then I would carry him into the bedroom and lay him down on the bed, grabbing a wet cloth to wipe his wounds. The loving attention would turn into sexual passion as we started to kiss and feel eachother's bodies. As my passion grew stronger and stronger, he would become timid and ask me to stop. As already displayed earlier in the night, I am unable to control my stronger instincts, and so the loving passion turns into wild rape.

After the rape I would once again apologize and tell him that I love him and I never wanted to hurt him.

Then we would both do heroin together and I would kick him out of my house and tell him "Go back to your filthy fucking America, you swine!"

Oh... I wrote this before Davy responded. The response is for Tim. But Davy, if you like being raped, come on over.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2010, 07:13:49 PM »
I wish it could happen! We'd drink beers and play guitar together. And cover Thunders and Velvet Underground. Then he would ask if he could pop some pills or shoot some H, and I would insist on no drugs in my house and encourage him to drink more beer. Then after he got really drunk he would hold a knife to my throat (later claiming that it was all in good fun), at which point I would elbow him in the face and proceed to beat him into a pile on the kitchen floor. After my rage wore off I would lift him up, kiss him on the cheek and tell him that I love him and that I never meant to hurt him, but that he made me do it.

Then I would carry him into the bedroom and lay him down on the bed, grabbing a wet cloth to wipe his wounds. The loving attention would turn into sexual passion as we started to kiss and feel eachother's bodies. As my passion grew stronger and stronger, he would become timid and ask me to stop. As already displayed earlier in the night, I am unable to control my stronger instincts, and so the loving passion turns into wild rape.

After the rape I would once again apologize and tell him that I love him and I never wanted to hurt him.

Then we would both do heroin together and I would kick him out of my house and tell him "Go back to your filthy fucking America, you swine!"

Oh... I wrote this before Davy responded. The response is for Tim. But Davy, if you like being raped, come on over.

I was getting really jealous thinking you wrote that to Davy!
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

strangefires

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2010, 08:01:36 PM »
no

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »
I guess I'd listen to him talk about economics and health care. Maybe talk about the Phoenix suns.

I mean that for Jesco White (prison wallet)

Sounds terrible... When you put it like that I wouldn't even let me stay over at my house.

WMJ, if you came over it'd have to be during the NBA season and I'd try and score some Suns box seats off an OBGYN my wife works with. I'd skip work, we'd go skate PHX for the day, then hit the game at night.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2010, 08:12:38 PM »
Seems like a reasonable person. Probably wouldn't do much. Eat some food, go to bed.

So, yeah, I guess.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -352
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2010, 01:24:19 AM »
It depends, are you Arm & Hammer or some generic supermarket bullshit brand?
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone