Author Topic: Would you let the person who posted above you spend the night at your house?  (Read 22674 times)

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Would you let the person who posted above you spend the night at your house?
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 01:42:51 AM »
bowling
if you bring those busch lights you can stay ;)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
Re: Would you let the person who posted above you spend the night at your house?
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 01:52:20 AM »
i guess we could watch seinfeld or something

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 02:53:43 AM »
i guess we could watch seinfeld or something
Cool, i have the 3 first seasons on dvd, bring beer.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2010, 03:29:26 AM »
i change my answer to an emphatic yes after seeing your beard in the picture thread

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2010, 06:35:24 AM »
I bet he's the kinda guy who is like, super enthusiastic about the sleep over, brings over his favorite GI Joes, then when you doze off he'll stay awake, and call his parents to pick him up at 1:30 and act like it never happened

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2010, 06:42:40 AM »
I bet he's the kinda guy who is like, super enthusiastic about the sleep over, brings over his favorite GI Joes, then when you doze off he'll stay awake, and call his parents to pick him up at 1:30 and act like it never happened
Nah, moved out from my parents 22 years ago

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2010, 06:50:36 AM »
I think he was talking about me. He was pretty much on the money except I would never share my GI Joes with anyone.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2010, 06:58:11 AM »
HAHAHA

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2010, 07:20:18 AM »
really, in the end, I was talking about myself, it was a cry for help.

strangefires

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2010, 08:32:17 AM »
id share my star wars action figures with you

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2010, 08:39:59 AM »
i'd probably break them, and you would hate me.

strangefires

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2010, 08:42:21 AM »
lmao

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2010, 09:16:49 AM »
he might get some funny ideas, or worse, i might get some funny ideas. 
if you wake up with no recollection of the night before and a sore ass, you know we had a good time.       

BriDen

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2010, 09:18:31 AM »
He would probably leave once he saw the cologne on my dresser.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2010, 09:25:54 AM »
We could have a foot stuffing contest.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2010, 09:26:48 AM »
we would talk about anus's until the sun came up.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2010, 09:36:03 AM »
Yes, there'd be no raping.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2010, 09:38:54 AM »
^
Hell yeah... I'd watch him get used to the humid pressure down here, drink a little beer, ignite a lot of schwag, skate the park by my house and probably go to New Orleans and meet some of the other Pals to either skate or get loaded or most likely both.

edit -written when faster posted, but it'd be the same thing with MexiSpanny too. w00t

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2010, 09:41:47 AM »
Given the fact that I've never seen grimcity post anything negative or malicious...saddle up, partner.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2010, 10:03:24 AM »
Bow chicka bow...

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2010, 10:46:36 AM »
Jeah, dude, for sure.

I'd get him to tune up my computer then we'd get drunk and skate metal curbs.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2010, 12:08:11 PM »
Of course. Probably skate my parking block then watch skate videos. Later we'd make dinner together (steaks and french fries!) and watch documentaries. Before bed we'd each choose a book of poetry, have a glass of port and sail smoothly to the sea of dreams.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2010, 12:14:10 PM »
I'd be honored!!!!

We could go to the parlor and eat pizza and then talk 'bout ourselves, then we would go to my house and call some friends to go skate at the skatepark till 11:15. After 11:15 I'd make you buy me beer, then we'd get drunk with my broz and you would feel a sense of fraternity with us. While drunk we would ride bikes south to the river and go to insane places and talk about the cute girls we like. THen we would go to taco cabana and get 10 tortillas for $2.50, then we would ride home drunkedly through downtown and yell at drunks while we were drunk. We'd get home, my homies would chill for a bit and then leave. Then you would enjoy a glass of wine or two with me n' my roommates while eating hummus. I'd then pull out the air mattress for you to sleep on and we would share some more secrets before falling asleep....
sound fun?

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »
I'd be honored!!!!

We could go to the parlor and eat pizza and then talk 'bout ourselves, then we would go to my house and call some friends to go skate at the skatepark till 11:15. After 11:15 I'd make you buy me beer, then we'd get drunk with my broz and you would feel a sense of fraternity with us. While drunk we would ride bikes south to the river and go to insane places and talk about the cute girls we like. THen we would go to taco cabana and get 10 tortillas for $2.50, then we would ride home drunkedly through downtown and yell at drunks while we were drunk. We'd get home, my homies would chill for a bit and then leave. Then you would enjoy a glass of wine or two with me n' my roommates while eating hummus. I'd then pull out the air mattress for you to sleep on and we would share some more secrets before falling asleep....
sound fun?

Man that sounds great!
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »
It depends, are you Arm & Hammer or some generic supermarket bullshit brand?
No bullshit, I'm the real deal.

strangefires

« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »
no

BriDen

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2010, 01:33:55 PM »
yes

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -352
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2010, 02:20:42 PM »
yes
Only if I can get your Kohl's discount.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2010, 02:23:03 PM »
Expand Quote
yes
[close]

Briden works at Kohl's?

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2010, 02:44:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yes
[close]
[close]

Briden works at Kohl's?

Teenage Maternity Dept., Manager
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.