Author Topic: FUCK !  (Read 58950 times)

saucy ragu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
Re: FUCK !
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2010, 03:11:11 PM »
Give us more Rawb

Yeaaah, what happened with your date?
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2010, 04:43:53 AM »
i stilll havent went yet... she said saturday we can hang out and watch a movie at her apartment. her pics never show her titties, if she has small titties and she is fat ill be pissed
ONTARIO CANADA

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2010, 04:50:27 AM »
i stilll havent went yet... she said saturday we can hang out and watch a movie at her apartment. her pics never show her titties, if she has small titties and she is fat ill be pissed
That's a rarity but it does happen. The pear shape, but none of the goods. Be careful of that my friend.

How do we get one of those gizmodo live blog things? Rawb can you give us minute by minute posts just in case my Saturday sucks (it probably will).

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2010, 05:40:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That's a rarity but it does happen. The pear shape, but none of the goods. Be careful of that my friend.

How do we get one of those gizmodo live blog things? Rawb can you give us minute by minute posts just in case my Saturday sucks (it probably will).
Yes please do that, my saturday will suck so do it

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2010, 07:36:18 AM »
the only important part is if i get to bust a nut on her gut
ONTARIO CANADA

Inbred Jed

« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:27 AM »
Amen

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2010, 11:21:22 AM »
fuckin bitch said she fell at work and couldnt come out, FUCK that is a GAME fuck you and your fatness i slam 90 and i dont fucking bail out
ONTARIO CANADA

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2010, 01:07:07 PM »
damn. she sounds like she's a big one. Only old people and really fat people get taken out by a simple fall to the ground. How far did she fall?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2010, 02:48:03 AM »
to me it sounds like it was just a flat ground slam, if it was down a 2 block or something id have a little more sympathy. i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after. stupid cleaning lady waxed the fuck out of the floors and grams had new socks on.
ONTARIO CANADA

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2010, 03:54:45 AM »
...remember when some assholes on here were crying to mods to ban this poet? Not one of them have ever made a post half as amazing as that one. He's not even trying.

RobDyrdek

« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2010, 05:51:56 AM »
Yo man i suggest you Fucc that bitch asafp

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2010, 08:33:22 AM »
fuckin bitch said she fell at work and couldnt come out, FUCK that is a GAME fuck you and your fatness i slam 90 and i dont fucking bail out

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2010, 08:53:32 AM »
to me it sounds like it was just a flat ground slam, if it was down a 2 block or something id have a little more sympathy. i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after. stupid cleaning lady waxed the fuck out of the floors and grams had new socks on.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2010, 02:52:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Amazing.

Sig'd. Thanks, Rawb.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Amazing.

Sig'd. Thanks, Rawb.

FFFFUUUUUUU
you beat me to it! i even opened up the "reply" page in a new tab

rawb i love you

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2010, 03:50:21 PM »
Oooh baby I like it Raaawwwwb
Oooh baby I like it Raaawwwwb
 (nohomo)
Fantesticle!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2010, 04:18:42 PM »
Did you offer your BBW some red lobster? She might have toughed it out for some cheddar biscuits.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Amazing.

Sig'd. Thanks, Rawb.
[close]

FFFFUUUUUUU
you beat me to it! i even opened up the "reply" page in a new tab

rawb i love you

Sorry, man. I was in need. It was either that or the first sentence, which is also great.

Flat ground slam.

Once, while loitering drunk at MIT, some super fat lady gave my friends and I free sandwiches. We were really psyched. Approximately 90 seconds later, she ate shit just walking as we were passing her by. Oh, we tried and tried to contain ourselves, but one homie's capacitor was malfunctioning and he exploded like a kettle whistling with the deepest laughter imaginable. That, of course, was all that the rest of us could handle and so we stood there, laughing like maniacs at a fat woman's flat ground slam mere moments after she had given us sandwiches. Total assholes.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
get wasted and pass out.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »
and so we stood there, laughing like maniacs at a fat woman's flat ground slam mere moments after she had given us sandwiches.

sig'd

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2010, 08:50:55 PM »
Rawbertsons Wonderful Horrible Life ( RWHL ) ?.

On some PJ Ladd shit right there ,coming out of nowhere with life style bangers  .

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2010, 09:17:02 PM »
Rawbertsons Wonderful Horrible Life ( RWHL ) ?.

On some PJ Ladd shit right there ,coming out of nowhere with life style bangers  .

haha!  even better maybe because i don't have to look at that Southie moron
that line about your grandmother bailing on a 4 set and going to red lobster was another one of the greatest things i have ever read.

Rawb make a book like that "A million little pieces" novel, but we all know you can back it up 110%.   a million little posts.
where is home?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2010, 09:26:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Did you offer your BBW some red lobster? She might have toughed it out for some cheddar biscuits.

i cant justify dropping that kind of dough on a ho after last time, i need to drop actual dough like a baker then maybe she'll open that hole
ONTARIO CANADA

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i cant justify dropping that kind of dough on a ho after last time, i need to drop actual dough like a baker then maybe she'll open that hole
HAHAHAHA

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2010, 12:41:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

fucking hell man , you need to set up a paypall acount or something so I can buy you a beer

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »
Rawb's like the nerd in Can't Hardly Wait. At first, people clown on him endlessly, then after rapping shirtless at the house-party-of-the-year about a skateboard website and various ho-related issues, he blossoms into a double flippin' Based God figure. Bitches flocking is the next logical step.
get wasted and pass out.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2010, 04:49:45 AM »
I'm hoping somehow we can get Rawb on a reality show. Either next year's Jersey Shore, or maybe his own Rawb North America Tour. The world needs to hear your stories.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2010, 11:16:12 AM »
I'm hoping somehow we can get Rawb on a reality show. Either next year's Jersey Shore, or maybe his own Rawb North America Tour. The world needs to hear your stories.
he should have his own show where he is looking for a chill obese girl that he can tittyfuck

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »
i have a cam i just dont have a filmer i should take a trip up to different pals houses and they can film me chilling

when i fingerblasted that chick from a few weeks ago she saw my cam and the 3ccd thing is always reflective and she was like "is that on?" and i was like no the battery isnt even in it... she was like "oh guys with cameras always creep me out" like fuck as if id leave the shit out in the open like that if i were tryin to voyeur
ONTARIO CANADA

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2010, 05:50:23 PM »
i have a cam i just dont have a filmer i should take a trip up to different pals houses and they can film me chilling

when i fingerblasted that chick from a few weeks ago she saw my cam and the 3ccd thing is always reflective and she was like "is that on?" and i was like no the battery isnt even in it... she was like "oh guys with cameras always creep me out" like fuck as if id leave the shit out in the open like that if i were tryin to voyeur
You should start your own candid camera-style show where you hide a camera in your room and point out the blinking red light once you're massaging that cervix.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2010, 01:49:39 AM »