Author Topic: CHRIST sees you as SINNERS  (Read 1601 times)

savior

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
CHRIST sees you as SINNERS
« on: September 11, 2006, 06:02:51 PM »
Skateboarding is an unnatural and unholy act. I have come to warn you of the dangers you face in eternal damnation. Skateboarding is destructive, and frowned upon by society. Continuing in this activity will result in eternal suffering. These two anti-christ skateboarders live 3 houses from me, and every single night i ask Jesus Christ to kill them.

This is a warning. Stop what youre doing now, or face the eternal consequences.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
Re: CHRIST sees you as SINNERS
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 06:04:15 PM »
lolllz good gimmick
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

Mizzark

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 06:06:55 PM »
YOUR SO FRIUKKIN FUNNY! LLOOL. FER A MINUTE I WAS LIKE "WHAT IF THASTS GOD" LMAOOOO

2G

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 11:21:02 PM »
so, yeah. What's the point supposed to be?

Mizzork

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 03:19:22 AM »
Judge not, lest you be judged.  Who are you to point fingers?  Coming on an internet messageboard and calling yourself savior?  False prophet/heretic be gone with you.  I only worship one true God and he doesn't come on the Slap messageboard to tell me to stop skating.  I hate people who claim to be Christians and act just like you.  When Jesus came to earth, he didn't run around with the middle class and the wealthy.  He kicked it with the afflicted who really needed him.  YOU KNOW NOTHING OF TRUE FAITH.  Get off of your high horse and go study the scripture because you are still the devil's pawn.  Your eyes are still blinded.  Once you receive true enlightenment, you'll see the joke that you are now.

Mizzark

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 04:21:18 AM »
Judge not, lest you be judged.  Who are you to point fingers?  Coming on an internet messageboard and calling yourself savior?  False prophet/heretic be gone with you.  I only worship one true God and he doesn't come on the Slap messageboard to tell me to stop skating.  I hate people who claim to be Christians and act just like you.  When Jesus came to earth, he didn't run around with the middle class and the wealthy.  He kicked it with the afflicted who really needed him.  YOU KNOW NOTHING OF TRUE FAITH.  Get off of your high horse and go study the scripture because you are still the devil's pawn.  Your eyes are still blinded.  Once you receive true enlightenment, you'll see the joke that you are now.

you are such a joke

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 01:39:28 PM »
^^^
he's blunt but he's got a point.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Mizzork

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 10:20:56 PM »
^^^
he's blunt but he's got a point.
Here's blunt and to the point.  Fuck you.