Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4530803 times)

mrselfdestruct

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
  • fresh
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #35340 on: April 08, 2024, 05:47:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
not wearing but wanted to post.... just bought the navy blue ct-iv. will post when delivered. super excited and a huge fan of how the tongue is connected to the sidewall of the shoes.
[close]

What year is it? Where did you get a ct-iv?
[close]
2024 is the current year but the re-issue of the shoe was in 2019 i think. ebay has some. one dude had a nice navy colorway for $100, told him i wanted to skate em and he got me for 55; nice guy.
[close]

pics or it didn't happen  ;D

wanna see them skated!!!

had those back in the day and they were huuuuuge even back then. stiff ass sole, primo guard made them unbareable
will post 2 day, haven't skated yet as the side of the sole started to some off, so some super glue fixed.
Mrs Elf is a pretty cool name.

And Mrs Elf destructing is even cooler.

mrselfdestruct

• fresh
« Reply #35341 on: April 09, 2024, 05:31:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
not wearing but wanted to post.... just bought the navy blue ct-iv. will post when delivered. super excited and a huge fan of how the tongue is connected to the sidewall of the shoes.
[close]

[close]
2024 is the current year but the re-issue of the shoe was in 2019 i think. ebay has some. one dude had a nice navy colorway for $100, told him i wanted to skate em and he got me for 55; nice guy.
[close]

wanna see them skated!!!

had those back in the day and they were huuuuuge even back then. stiff ass sole, primo guard made them unbareable
[close]
will post 2 day, haven't skated yet as the side of the sole started to some off, so some super glue fixed.

text font copy paste

JimmyFive

• Rep: 51
« Reply #35342 on: April 09, 2024, 10:46:52 PM »
Youíre gonna want to superglue where these seems rip pretty quick, but enjoy, Iím onto my second pair. Stocked up and found 13 more and Amazonís only lost one in the mail

+1 on the supergluing these seams. Only fault of the shoe. Surprised other co's don't do a slip cup variation.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #35343 on: April 10, 2024, 01:25:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

wanna see them skated!!!

[close]
[close]

text font copy paste

holy shit man, i don't remember them THAT puffy  :o

big respect on you skating them!

mrselfdestruct

• fresh
« Reply #35344 on: April 10, 2024, 05:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

wanna see them skated!!!

[close]
[close]

text font copy paste
[close]

holy shit man, i don't remember them THAT puffy  :o

big respect on you skating them!
defiently will, the sole is seperating on the sides, what should i do? these came out in 2019 so the glue is a lil old. should i super glue em on the sides? the thing i love MOS Tabout these is that the tounge is connected to the side of the shoe. crazy we still dont do this.

mrselfdestruct

• fresh
« Reply #35345 on: April 10, 2024, 05:39:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Youíre gonna want to superglue where these seems rip pretty quick, but enjoy, Iím onto my second pair. Stocked up and found 13 more and Amazonís only lost one in the mail
[close]

+1 on the supergluing these seams. Only fault of the shoe. Surprised other co's don't do a slip cup variation.
i super glue the seams on all skate shoes. hate when material starts seperating.

baegis

• Rep: 28
« Reply #35346 on: April 10, 2024, 01:56:09 PM »
Dunks and waiting for my root canal appointment

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35347 on: April 10, 2024, 11:13:58 PM »

Ouch, good luck man. 
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #35348 on: April 11, 2024, 08:22:09 AM »

haven't had a pair of eS since they folded. found these for $35 and decided to try something different from the nb#1010 i been skating.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35349 on: April 11, 2024, 11:54:35 AM »

when i first saw that colorway i fucking hated it so much.......seeing them more and more though they look hella good to me now. maybe was just the lighting on that first photo or was a sample wich wasn't the final/ production material in the beginning?

Anyway those are hot and i hope you gained some confidence wearing some dope shoes going into that appointment. hope it was as chill as can be too

mrselfdestruct

• fresh
« Reply #35350 on: April 12, 2024, 07:20:10 AM »

LeDave

• Rep: -35
    • Dave Le Photography avatar image
« Reply #35351 on: April 12, 2024, 12:29:32 PM »
Shoes lasting longer because I haven't been practicing my ollies as much. Just cruising around lately.

kook1234

• Rep: 132
« Reply #35352 on: April 12, 2024, 12:34:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

when i first saw that colorway i fucking hated it so much.......seeing them more and more though they look hella good to me now. maybe was just the lighting on that first photo or was a sample wich wasn't the final/ production material in the beginning?

Anyway those are hot and i hope you gained some confidence wearing some dope shoes going into that appointment. hope it was as chill as can be too

all of this.

good luck

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #35353 on: April 12, 2024, 09:38:48 PM »
Shoes lasting longer because I haven't been practicing my ollies as much. Just cruising around lately.

I honestly thought this was a screen cap from skate 3

Looking good my Dave

Boog

• Rep: 193
« Reply #35354 on: April 13, 2024, 04:54:35 AM »

I just got my first pair of sb dunks since 08. I was going to get those but decided to get the black gum because I didn't think I could pull off that color. Now I regret not getting them.

baegis

• Rep: 28
« Reply #35355 on: April 13, 2024, 05:35:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks! It wasn't too bad. I didn't like those dunks either when i first saw the pics. After seeing them live i had to get them. Quality is also good. Thinking about getting another pair because they are sitting on shelfs :D

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35356 on: April 13, 2024, 07:26:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Thanks! It wasn't too bad. I didn't like those dunks either when i first saw the pics. After seeing them live i had to get them. Quality is also good. Thinking about getting another pair because they are sitting on shelfs :D

i need to check the gear crisis/ spending thread or whatever that is cause i now saw those dunks for like 90Ä and straight up ordered them.....fuck me, man!