Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8698329 times)

jamersonbass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 70
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #38400 on: July 10, 2020, 05:23:19 AM »
Just wait until he rocks different colorways on each foot!  THEN they'll really click!!!

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #38401 on: July 10, 2020, 08:16:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Green pair is a shake junt collab.

[close]

Wow... I really do not like these. It's a perfect pairing of ugly upper and ugly sole. It's ugly perfection.

I have to admit I'm curious about the midsole, I think it might actually look ok on a traditional slip-on. The upper is so stupid looking.

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #38402 on: July 10, 2020, 09:53:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow... I really do not like these. It's a perfect pairing of ugly upper and ugly sole. It's ugly perfection.
[close]

I have to admit I'm curious about the midsole, I think it might actually look ok on a traditional slip-on. The upper is so stupid looking.

Yep that looks like a shoe a white dude who says the n word would wear

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #38403 on: July 10, 2020, 10:05:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna try these.
[close]

A Kyle Walker ShakeJunt Platform Velcro Toddler shoe... The fact that something so flawed, so vile, has materialized, and is advertised for consumption, and that some people actually want it, is confounding to a level of amusement, almost like trying to conceptualize the vastness of an infinite galaxy.
[close]
Don't worry no one actually wants those. Look for them on flow bros over the next oh I'd say give em 2 seasons.

Lol lemme clarify:

The sole looks interesting and I’ve never skated a Waffle Cup shoe before, that’s exclusively where my interest is piqued. If that sole existed on a better silhouette I’d gladly choose that over these, is there another shoe that shares this exact same sole?
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 114
« Reply #38404 on: July 10, 2020, 10:22:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A Kyle Walker ShakeJunt Platform Velcro Toddler shoe... The fact that something so flawed, so vile, has materialized, and is advertised for consumption, and that some people actually want it, is confounding to a level of amusement, almost like trying to conceptualize the vastness of an infinite galaxy.
[close]
Don't worry no one actually wants those. Look for them on flow bros over the next oh I'd say give em 2 seasons.
[close]

Lol lemme clarify:

The sole looks interesting and I’ve never skated a Waffle Cup shoe before, that’s exclusively where my interest is piqued. If that sole existed on a better silhouette I’d gladly choose that over these, is there another shoe that shares this exact same sole?

I believe the even less attractive Slip-On EXP Pro shares that sole.   
Enjoy your life.

crunchydank

• Rep: 9
« Reply #38405 on: July 10, 2020, 10:34:06 AM »
Skatepark of Tampa just put up all sizes of the sci-fi fantasy old skools to all my dudes that are still looking

Cord Winer

• Rep: -1
« Reply #38406 on: July 10, 2020, 10:37:33 AM »
The CTAS without the toecap. They did this once before but it's been awhile. Looks good.
https://www.cowtownskateboards.com/shoes/mens/cons/ctas-pro-ox-obsidian-obsidian-egret-pid-55988
There's also a hi-top version.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38407 on: July 10, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lol lemme clarify:

[close]

No, EXP Pro is Waffle Control (Elijah's pro model sole). Other shoes have Waffle Cup technology, but not that exact sole design.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #38408 on: July 10, 2020, 01:25:46 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #38409 on: July 10, 2020, 02:02:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lol lemme clarify:

[close]

Waffle Cup:
Kyle Walker 1, Kyle Walker 2, Gilbert Crockett 1, Gilbert Crockett 2, Sk8-Hi Pro BMX, Old Skool Pro BMX

Each of these use waffle cup but the shape of the sole and actual tread pattern varies from model to model. The Sk8-Hi and the Old Skool seem to have the exact same sole, if I'm not mistaken.
Waffle Cup isn't a bad tech, but it's not the best from my experience. They almost do what I want them to as a cup/vulc hybrid but then they fall short for my expectations. Hope you like em if you try em! I'm used to Maranas and Joslins.

Waffle Control: Berle, EXP Slip Pro

Ultimate Waffle: AVE.
Super Champion Fun Zone

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 114
« Reply #38410 on: July 10, 2020, 04:11:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lol lemme clarify:

[close]

[close]
Waffle Cup:
Kyle Walker 1, Kyle Walker 2, Gilbert Crockett 1, Gilbert Crockett 2, Sk8-Hi Pro BMX, Old Skool Pro BMX

Each of these use waffle cup but the shape of the sole and actual tread pattern varies from model to model. The Sk8-Hi and the Old Skool seem to have the exact same sole, if I'm not mistaken.
Waffle Cup isn't a bad tech, but it's not the best from my experience. They almost do what I want them to as a cup/vulc hybrid but then they fall short for my expectations. Hope you like em if you try em! I'm used to Maranas and Joslins.

No, EXP Pro is Waffle Control (Elijah's pro model sole). Other shoes have Waffle Cup technology, but not that exact sole design.

So Waffle Control have the non-removable insole and similar sole while the Waffle Cup has the removable pop cush / utlra cush insoles and varying sole design.   

Thanks.

Enjoy your life.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #38411 on: July 10, 2020, 04:27:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Lol lemme clarify:

[close]

[close]
Waffle Cup:

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

So Waffle Control have the non-removable insole and similar sole while the Waffle Cup has the removable pop cush / utlra cush insoles and varying sole design.   

Thanks.

Yes, that's exactly it!  Vans is all over the place with the tech names lately, so it can be confusing. Lol
Super Champion Fun Zone

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #38412 on: July 10, 2020, 04:37:26 PM »
Skatepark of Tampa just put up all sizes of the sci-fi fantasy old skools to all my dudes that are still looking

On Justin Henry’s stories, Gilbert looks to be lacing up a Quasi collab shoe with a similar color scheme.   Sorry, not adept at posting stories

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #38413 on: July 10, 2020, 05:57:17 PM »
rowan in two new colors of his shoe

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38414 on: July 10, 2020, 06:49:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

On Justin Henry’s stories, Gilbert looks to be lacing up a Quasi collab shoe with a similar color scheme.   Sorry, not adept at posting stories

https://instagram.com/stories/wukeeper/2350460455716620488?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=7befc1r3vdck

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

venture5.8

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #38415 on: July 11, 2020, 09:20:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

https://instagram.com/stories/wukeeper/2350460455716620488?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=7befc1r3vdck
need these
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 02:06:02 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #38416 on: July 11, 2020, 09:34:27 AM »
So did Vans just come up on a whole buncha turquoise suede or what's happening here?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #38417 on: July 11, 2020, 02:05:01 PM »
Vans info is clutch on this page. Vans needs it’s own  thread for reference shit is confusing all the similar names for tech

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38418 on: July 11, 2020, 02:06:12 PM »

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #38419 on: July 11, 2020, 02:08:09 PM »
Yes more turquoise the summers hottest color

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #38420 on: July 11, 2020, 07:29:22 PM »
So did Vans just come up on a whole buncha turquoise suede or what's happening here?

everyone wants to shout out Ken Griffey Jr these days

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38421 on: July 11, 2020, 09:29:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You ain’t lyin’

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38422 on: July 12, 2020, 12:00:06 AM »

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #38423 on: July 12, 2020, 04:45:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You ain’t lyin’

Up down up down left right left
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38424 on: July 12, 2020, 11:44:27 AM »

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #38425 on: July 13, 2020, 05:32:50 AM »
Andrew "I can't skate vulcs" Reynolds

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #38426 on: July 13, 2020, 06:21:55 AM »
I feel like vulcs with a good insole are more supportive than a cupsole with an insole made of wet toilet paper as a lot of companies seem to do.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
« Reply #38427 on: July 13, 2020, 06:45:56 AM »
Andrew seems to be so stoked on Vans.  He never posted photos of Emericas like that...

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #38428 on: July 13, 2020, 06:47:10 AM »
Andrew seems to be so stoked on Vans.  He never posted photos of Emericas like that...
It probably wasn't a part of his contract before. That doesn't mean he's not stoked, though!

potpie

• Rep: 30
« Reply #38429 on: July 13, 2020, 06:48:55 AM »
in4mation still exists? I’m going have to get my rosary bead necklace and snapbacks out