Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8664785 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #40080 on: November 22, 2020, 01:59:16 PM »
The toe cap looks like some sort of high tech condom tho...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
« Reply #40081 on: November 22, 2020, 08:35:05 PM »
The toe cap looks like some sort of high tech condom tho...
The whole shoe sort of looks like a high tech condom the more you look at it ;)  haha
Super Champion Fun Zone

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #40082 on: November 22, 2020, 08:54:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
These aren't skate shoes but apparently you can skate in them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHrAtKlJCbL/

[close]
Seen those in hand, Crazy shoe, but I think it’s really cool actually! The designer of them is this french guy that is like a crazy scientist that smokes too much and doesn’t sleep enough.
They are actually a fully funcional performance Boat shoe, tested by the actual nautical Prada team. They have this holes in the outsole to let the water to come in and out, and the sticky rubber outsole too. I did mention to him that they looked somehow skateable but I don’t think that was his intention ahah...
[close]

Sounds really interesting. Read somewhere that the materials are all recycled too. Do you have any info on the pricing and/or release date? I'm thinking of maybe copping these..

Pretty sure this isn’t gonna be something you can just “cop” if the Prada branding gives any indication

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #40083 on: November 22, 2020, 09:09:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Like Axion, Osiris and éS, QIX is a brazilian classic footwear brand and they're doing a revival of their golden era classics, this one is the Hexagon.

[close]

Axion, Osiris, and eS are Brazilian classic footwear brands??!
[close]

In the sense they are widely popular over there due to easy distribution? I don't know, but those QIX shoes are something else. All their shoes are just ripping off other shoes.

[close]

Sorry, my bad, I was sleepy when I typed that, like these 3 classic brands, QIX is classic footwear brand too, but from Brazil (if I could make it more clear)  ;D This shoe itself doesn't rip from any other design, as far as I know. Very original and the reputation here is pretty much the same as the D3 for USA.
Qix sucks.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #40084 on: November 23, 2020, 05:25:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Seen those in hand, Crazy shoe, but I think it’s really cool actually! The designer of them is this french guy that is like a crazy scientist that smokes too much and doesn’t sleep enough.
They are actually a fully funcional performance Boat shoe, tested by the actual nautical Prada team. They have this holes in the outsole to let the water to come in and out, and the sticky rubber outsole too. I did mention to him that they looked somehow skateable but I don’t think that was his intention ahah...
[close]

Sounds really interesting. Read somewhere that the materials are all recycled too. Do you have any info on the pricing and/or release date? I'm thinking of maybe copping these..
[close]

Pretty sure this isn’t gonna be something you can just “cop” if the Prada branding gives any indication

Well they are for sale aren't they?

I see it as mix of that Vans AVE shoe, new puig shoe and americana from prada. Different tastes I guess.. but yeah they are drippy haha

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #40085 on: November 23, 2020, 07:18:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I see it as mix of that Vans AVE shoe, new puig shoe and americana from prada. Different tastes I guess.. but yeah they are drippy haha

I think they're probably referring to a ridiculous cost and lack of availability as being why you likely won't be able to buy it

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #40086 on: November 23, 2020, 09:46:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think they're probably referring to a ridiculous cost and lack of availability as being why you likely won't be able to buy it

Has anyone seen sean wotherspoon and philly santosusso in the same room?

Global Moderator

« Reply #40087 on: November 23, 2020, 10:12:29 AM »
Ordered both of these; hyped on DC making rad looking shoes again.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #40088 on: November 23, 2020, 10:41:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Recycled materials clothes tend to be more expensive as well

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #40089 on: November 23, 2020, 10:51:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Don't disrespect Philly like that!
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #40090 on: November 23, 2020, 11:41:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 26
« Reply #40092 on: November 23, 2020, 12:24:06 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH1mCXdJ03x/?igshid=1tkqs6vk528hx

Why's Neen gotta pose in every pic like he's proposing to you with the world's whackest skate shoe?

professional

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40094 on: November 23, 2020, 04:41:07 PM »

Why's Neen gotta pose in every pic like he's proposing to you with the world's whackest skate shoe?
i mean his right pant leg on slide three should be enough to show how lazy the whole thing is. these are the promotional shots lol yeah right
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 26
« Reply #40095 on: November 23, 2020, 05:23:46 PM »

Has anyone seen a Footprint shoe in real life?

I have a homie who picked up a pair of the Busenitz ripoff looking ones. They were even more hideous in real life.

Honestly this model is actually decent enough, but I still wouldn't fuck with it even if they were on sale for $10 because of how kooky they are as a company.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #40096 on: November 23, 2020, 05:34:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
igshid=1tkqs6vk528hx
[close]

Has anyone seen a Footprint shoe in real life?
[close]

I have a homie who picked up a pair of the Busenitz ripoff looking ones. They were even more hideous in real life.

Honestly this model is actually decent enough, but I still wouldn't fuck with it even if they were on sale for $10 because of how kooky they are as a company.

As a fan of their insoles, I’m tempted to skate a pair.
They have some on sale in my size.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #40097 on: November 23, 2020, 08:17:43 PM »

I love how you can still see his goofy shit-eating grin even with the shoe obscuring half his face.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #40098 on: November 23, 2020, 09:37:22 PM »
Expand Quote

I have a friend who quit skating like 1999, now he’s back on it but all his gear and video choices are based on youtube, like those shoes with some braille etc boards. At first when we reconnected I thought I had to educate him to skate ”proper” gear again but after I thought it for awhile I decided not to, just to see glimpse of other world outside Slap & ”core skater” bubble.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #40099 on: November 23, 2020, 11:19:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
I have a friend who quit skating like 1999, now he’s back on it but all his gear and video choices are based on youtube, like those shoes with some braille etc boards. At first when we reconnected I thought I had to educate him to skate ”proper” gear again but after I thought it for awhile I decided not to, just to see glimpse of other world outside Slap & ”core skater” bubble.

Might have a chance selling shoes if they came up with a new logo, and stopped using clear soles. They went all in on the clear soles. Not a good move.
The chillest1

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #40100 on: November 23, 2020, 11:29:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It's the same thing as those lv lucien's, not for everybody. And it's not like I would necessarily skate these. Those prada superstars were like 600€ thats to much but these i could see myself buying (copping) for that price..

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #40101 on: November 24, 2020, 03:31:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Didn't need to see this  >:( The Wotherspoon guy is fucking annoying while Philly is one of the best dudes in skateboarding, please don't mix em up like that, damn

90sDamiano

• Rep: -82
« Reply #40102 on: November 24, 2020, 07:41:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Might have a chance selling shoes if they came up with a new logo, and stopped using clear soles. They went all in on the clear soles. Not a good move.
Exactly, who wants a logo of a foot on your foot ???

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #40103 on: November 24, 2020, 09:48:39 AM »

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #40104 on: November 24, 2020, 10:20:23 AM »

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #40105 on: November 24, 2020, 10:23:24 AM »
i was referring to the footprint thing but now that you mention it, yes, virgil abloh's entire career is a gary larson cartoon

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #40106 on: November 24, 2020, 12:31:20 PM »
why is it "the dog/the cat/the tree/the house/the door" and then "pants/shirt/garbage can"?

fascinating

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #40107 on: November 24, 2020, 12:37:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It's the same thing as those lv lucien's, not for everybody. And it's not like I would necessarily skate these. Those prada superstars were like 600€ thats to much but these i could see myself buying (copping) for that price..

I actually tried to check the retail for those and I think is going to be in between 500 and 550. Steep but Prada branding adds a lot of “value”.
They have the “primegreen” sign off, which if I’m not mistaken it means that more than 50% of the shoe comes from recycled materials, which is cool too.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #40108 on: November 24, 2020, 12:52:00 PM »
Fuck I hate Sean. Dude cussed me out at a light and then followed me for like 5 blocks filming. Of course he’d skate that shoe . Every thing dudes touches is Wack. So glad the hype is dying .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #40109 on: November 24, 2020, 12:56:32 PM »
Fuck I hate Sean. Dude cussed me out at a light and then followed me for like 5 blocks filming. Of course he’d skate that shoe . Every thing dudes touches is Wack. So glad the hype is dying .

Why did he cussed you?

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP