Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8683102 times)

Grand Saber, cornman, Blouie Blopez, rolling is good, jakeumms and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

augustmoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #40110 on: November 24, 2020, 01:11:59 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH1mCXdJ03x/?igshid=1tkqs6vk528hx

call these "skin side up"

seriously though, these are disgusting.  also isn't the owner some MAGA moron that's homies with Sinner and Paul Hart?

this shit can burn in hell
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #40111 on: November 24, 2020, 01:26:05 PM »
FP's website is so bad it makes Skate America look good.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #40112 on: November 24, 2020, 01:36:24 PM »
Please tell me the Berle 2 which is literally the Gravis Dylan shoe with the wave on it has been posted on here. I may be late on this one but my friend just sent me a picture of that hideous thing and I don’t know how to upload from an IPhone.

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #40113 on: November 24, 2020, 01:52:29 PM »
Please tell me the Berle 2 which is literally the Gravis Dylan shoe with the wave on it has been posted on here. I may be late on this one but my friend just sent me a picture of that hideous thing and I don’t know how to upload from an IPhone.
Bamboozled. Although it is a great photoshop.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #40114 on: November 24, 2020, 02:39:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yo give me credit on that shit! That’s 30 mins of my precious time right there  ;D ;D

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40115 on: November 24, 2020, 04:02:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yo give me credit on that shit! That’s 30 mins of my precious time right there  ;D ;D

Good work for sure haha

Skrotum

• Rep: 12
« Reply #40116 on: November 24, 2020, 10:10:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Good work for sure haha
+1     

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #40117 on: November 24, 2020, 11:02:23 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #40118 on: November 24, 2020, 11:50:50 PM »
I don't know how to post an insta story but Last Resort posted 2 stories with the new hi-tops.

These look fucking dope.

I cannot wait until they're out. I waited on the lows too long and they sold out (mostly because I have too many sneakers already and want to move soon) but the highs I will get for sure.

Fuck all adidas and nike/converse products. I hope Last Resort can fight it out and survive.

jwdharris

• Rep: -4
    • www.vimeo.com/jwdharris avatar image
« Reply #40119 on: November 25, 2020, 01:26:34 AM »

New Quattro colours

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #40120 on: November 25, 2020, 02:00:06 AM »
I don't know how to post an insta story but Last Resort posted 2 stories with the new hi-tops.

These look fucking dope.

I cannot wait until they're out. I waited on the lows too long and they sold out (mostly because I have too many sneakers already and want to move soon) but the highs I will get for sure.

Fuck all adidas and nike/converse products. I hope Last Resort can fight it out and survive.

My friend got some of those mid tops gifted by Pontus (they been skating together)... They are canvas so they rip quite easy, but he said they have a reinforcement layer underneath to keep them alive and that they feel really good. I have yet to see them live tho.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #40121 on: November 25, 2020, 02:02:56 AM »

New Quattro colours

white gum looks very good. this is the best looking shoe they have out rn imo. i've been looking for a deal on these to check them out.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #40122 on: November 25, 2020, 02:07:26 AM »
Expand Quote

New Quattro colours
[close]

white gum looks very good. this is the best looking shoe they have out rn imo. i've been looking for a deal on these to check them out.

Fit is pretty good too and a cool balance between puff in the right places and great feeling toe area for flipping.....might have  to get some

beatifk

« Reply #40123 on: November 25, 2020, 02:27:44 AM »
Expand Quote

These look fucking dope.

[close]

My friend got some of those mid tops gifted by Pontus (they been skating together)... They are canvas so they rip quite easy, but he said they have a reinforcement layer underneath to keep them alive and that they feel really good. I have yet to see them live tho.

Damn, that's a bummer. I guess I will still order them and see how they hold up but I assumed they would be suede like the lows. Thanks for the info!

seb

• Rep: 43
« Reply #40124 on: November 25, 2020, 06:21:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

These look fucking dope.

[close]

[close]

Damn, that's a bummer. I guess I will still order them and see how they hold up but I assumed they would be suede like the lows. Thanks for the info!

There will be both suede and canvas/vegan

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #40125 on: November 25, 2020, 06:34:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You are getting robbed on some well deserved Insta praise.

YungJugg

• Rep: 229
« Reply #40126 on: November 25, 2020, 06:37:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

New Quattro colours
[close]

[close]

Fit is pretty good too and a cool balance between puff in the right places and great feeling toe area for flipping.....might have  to get some

They remind me of a Lakai Carroll or DC Legacy Slim in terms of bulk/slim balance, I want a pair.

jwdharris

• Rep: -4
    • www.vimeo.com/jwdharris avatar image
« Reply #40127 on: November 25, 2020, 08:24:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

New Quattro colours
[close]

[close]

[close]

They remind me of a Lakai Carroll or DC Legacy Slim in terms of bulk/slim balance, I want a pair.

They're great. I snapped up three pairs of the black/gum as soon as I could.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #40128 on: November 25, 2020, 09:53:33 AM »
when do those colorways drop? lookin real nice

edit: also, half size up when ordering, yeah?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 12:01:17 PM by wake and bacon »
:) I must have been tripping last night

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #40129 on: November 25, 2020, 10:53:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

These look fucking dope.

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’ve seen the spring catalog and I can confirm this. Another new model dropping too. Suede and canvas hi/lows. If I remember correctly the suede highs are all the same colors of the first drop of lows too

Edit:swap yellow for white and they are all og colors for suede highs

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #40130 on: November 25, 2020, 02:57:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

These look fucking dope.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’ve seen the spring catalog and I can confirm this. Another new model dropping too. Suede and canvas hi/lows. If I remember correctly the suede highs are all the same colors of the first drop of lows too

oh man, i wasn't sure if canvas lows were going to happen, but now i can't wait!  any idea of release dates?

beatifk

« Reply #40131 on: November 25, 2020, 11:58:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

These look fucking dope.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
oh man, i wasn't sure if canvas lows were going to happen, but now i can't wait!  any idea of release dates?

So I'm confused... The suede highs will come in black, green, and white? If so, that's great news, because white suede is my favorite sneaker color/material. Hopefully I'll be able to buy the white and black in that case.

I appreciate that they're doing canvas for the vegans and might buy some for chilling, but skating in canvas has always been difficult in the past because they get destroyed too fast.

Can't wait! Thanks to everyone for the insider info.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2224
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40132 on: November 26, 2020, 09:30:34 AM »
Last Resort Drop 2 releasing sometime in early to mid December:
VM001 Suede and VM001 Suede Hi both in black/white, black/black, navy/black, and white/black.
No canvas in Drop 2.

Last Resort Drop 3 releasing sometime in April 21:
VM001 Suede black/white, white/white, olive/white, burnt orange/white
VM001 Suede Hi black/white, white/white, olive/white
VM001 Canvas and VM001 Canvas Hi both in black/white, sea blue/white, emerald/white
VM002 Suede - Not that different from the VM001. Kinda has an Old Skool toe and a fancier vulc wrap. People who don't like Last Resort are gonna shit all over it. Black/white, white/white, deep blue/white, cheddar white.
No canvas or high top versions of the VM002.

beatifk

« Reply #40133 on: November 27, 2020, 04:06:34 AM »
Jesus christ it's fucking confusing. I'll just wait to see what actually comes out and buy what I like. Thanks again!

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #40134 on: November 27, 2020, 06:37:52 AM »
Jesus christ it's fucking confusing. I'll just wait to see what actually comes out and buy what I like. Thanks again!
What is confusing? The list made by Watson is really clear!

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #40135 on: November 27, 2020, 10:47:33 AM »
Some peeks at new models from the sole tech catalog covers:
New Emerica vulc model with ollie guard.

Es Silo with the Quattro sole.

What looks to be a Marana Slip on (Looks different from the Veer Slip on).

edit- rehosted images
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 02:07:28 PM by Porkchop Sandwiches »

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #40136 on: November 27, 2020, 01:22:49 PM »
You get bonked on the head or something? It's a list of shoes and what they will look like and when they will come out, it's not a Good Will Hunting chalkboard type situation.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #40137 on: November 27, 2020, 05:20:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

New Quattro colours
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I just ordered a pair of the black and gum too

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #40138 on: November 27, 2020, 07:50:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

New Quattro colours
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
You guys sizing up? Website recommends it.
Had some Swift 1.5's in 9.5 that fit pretty good, should I go 10?

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #40139 on: November 27, 2020, 09:18:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

New Quattro colours
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
You guys sizing up? Website recommends it.
Had some Swift 1.5's in 9.5 that fit pretty good, should I go 10?
yeah. It says to go up a half size on the és website. I’m a 12 but I had to grab a size 13 so I hope they don’t look like clown shoes on me.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"