Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8685319 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #41760 on: April 25, 2021, 02:50:29 PM »
i need all the crockett high's plz

Same my buddy came through and found like the last antique white in my size online last night. Very hyped. Love that color and I don’t like earth tones so all the available ones now are a no go for me =[ . Wish I could find a second pair of the quasis at reasonable prices.

Also unrelated note hey emericaTM where are those cupsole winos , you said April, abd April ends in a week with no word. Cmon save my feet and your company.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #41761 on: April 25, 2021, 03:17:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
From about a month ago, but still worth posting. Japanese streetwear brand "Hellrazor" collab with Fila:

[close]

Are these Japan only? I kinda like the look of these
[close]

^looks like it. They have it on their website in limited sizes, though. looks like it would run $132 USD, not including shipping:
https://hellrazor-online.com/products/hellrazor-x-fila-new-world-original-tennis-white?_pos=7&_sid=b68edaaac&_ss=r

I think they look pretty good the more I look at it. They're based on the Fila tennis 88 shoe if you were interested in the design at least:
https://www.fila.com/mens-tennis-88/1TM00592.html

On the Fila subject. The have a mode called the original fitness S that looks like a skatable version of their classic shoe haven’t found it listed on a North America site. I saw some on eBay but they ship from europe

https://www.islamicpublishing.org/kems.asp?gj=com&hl=en&shop=fila+sneaker+original+fitness+s&xi=4&xc=27&pl=&pr=67.99&you=0%27.

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #41762 on: April 25, 2021, 03:53:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
From about a month ago, but still worth posting. Japanese streetwear brand "Hellrazor" collab with Fila:

[close]

Are these Japan only? I kinda like the look of these
[close]

^looks like it. They have it on their website in limited sizes, though. looks like it would run $132 USD, not including shipping:
https://hellrazor-online.com/products/hellrazor-x-fila-new-world-original-tennis-white?_pos=7&_sid=b68edaaac&_ss=r

I think they look pretty good the more I look at it. They're based on the Fila tennis 88 shoe if you were interested in the design at least:
https://www.fila.com/mens-tennis-88/1TM00592.html
[close]

On the Fila subject. The have a mode called the original fitness S that looks like a skatable version of their classic shoe haven’t found it listed on a North America site. I saw some on eBay but they ship from europe

https://www.islamicpublishing.org/kems.asp?gj=com&hl=en&shop=fila+sneaker+original+fitness+s&xi=4&xc=27&pl=&pr=67.99&you=0%27.

I’m guessing the S just means suede as those don’t look any different from regular original fitness other than the colour blocking on the mid/outsole.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #41763 on: April 26, 2021, 11:29:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Also unrelated note hey emericaTM where are those cupsole winos , you said April, abd April ends in a week with no word. Cmon save my feet and your company.
Not EmericaTM, but I'm pretty sure he explained in another thread that those G6 slip ons got delayed due to COVID shipping port issues. I think he said they're waiting for the shoes to get to shops first before posting them online?

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #41764 on: April 26, 2021, 12:00:39 PM »
here hold on, i’ll page EmericaTM

julian davidson
julian davidson
julian davidson

Jory4

• Rep: 106
« Reply #41765 on: April 26, 2021, 12:16:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Not EmericaTM, but I'm pretty sure he explained in another thread that those G6 slip ons got delayed due to COVID shipping port issues. I think he said they're waiting for the shoes to get to shops first before posting them online?

They’re on the euro site already. “Should” have a pair arriving tomorrow but rolled my ankle good today so won’t get to skate them for a week!

Will report back!

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #41766 on: April 26, 2021, 03:59:52 PM »
reebok club c legacy collab with a japanese brand called black eyepatch. interestingly it does say reebok skateboarding and reebok SB on the back. maybe with adidas' sale of reebok maybe they could be working on a full skate program.

Reebok has a 40% off code and this shoe on their website in a few colorsways not branded as skateboarding. They look the same though

SlapTM

• Rep: 242
« Reply #41767 on: April 26, 2021, 08:40:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Same my buddy came through and found like the last antique white in my size online last night. Very hyped. Love that color and I don’t like earth tones so all the available ones now are a no go for me =[ . Wish I could find a second pair of the quasis at reasonable prices.

Somebody already beat me to it but yeah, the port has had a ton of delays due to covid. They should have been released this month and but will be available ASAP.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 08:59:07 PM by EmericaTM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41770 on: April 26, 2021, 11:42:53 PM »
I’m not sure but I think so. Swipe right on the slide has sample tags but blacked out the production dates.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-WYvZlMU9/?igshid=1kfsko52wxofb
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

MonsPubis

• Rep: 20
« Reply #41771 on: April 27, 2021, 05:23:58 AM »
Yeah they have to be, there’s no/minimal padding in the tongue and collar.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #41772 on: April 27, 2021, 05:52:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

They’re on the euro site already. “Should” have a pair arriving tomorrow but rolled my ankle good today so won’t get to skate them for a week!

Will report back!

I can’t find them on the euro site. Post some pics homie!

SlapTM

« Reply #41773 on: April 27, 2021, 09:47:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Will report back!
[close]

I can’t find them on the euro site. Post some pics homie!

https://www.emerica.com/eu/footwear/team-shoes/wino-g6-slip-cup-6101000142c401s105.html

Jory4

« Reply #41774 on: April 27, 2021, 10:01:29 AM »

They’re lovely! Plenty of comfy cushioning fir old men.

Cant skate them for a while as swollen ankle!

Run similar size to vans slip ons. Slip cup is a bit roomier than the regular g6 wino

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #41775 on: April 27, 2021, 10:20:28 AM »

Run similar size to vans slip ons. Slip cup is a bit roomier than the regular g6 wino

Damn those look so good. The sole looks darker on foot than on the emerica site. Which I’m into. Did you go TTS or size down? Can’t wait to get some.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #41776 on: April 27, 2021, 10:52:39 AM »
Can’t wait to get them! @EmericaTM I’m a 10.5 in the Spanky G6. Should I go with 10.5 in these too or should I drop down to 10?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 11:23:03 AM by oyolar »

Jory4

« Reply #41777 on: April 27, 2021, 11:09:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn those look so good. The sole looks darker on foot than on the emerica site. Which I’m into. Did you go TTS or size down? Can’t wait to get some.

I usually buy 10 US in normal Vans but 9.5 in vans slip on pros. Went with 9.5 in the slipcups so I’d say get whatever you would for a vans slip on!

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #41778 on: April 27, 2021, 01:26:28 PM »
Yeah they have to be, there’s no/minimal padding in the tongue and collar.

The lates ones had a cup sole.
These have a regular out sole but, are thinner in the collar. Than the current or previous reissue. Maybe an upcoming new version?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #41779 on: April 27, 2021, 02:23:44 PM »
julian davidson

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

franc

• Rep: 101
« Reply #41781 on: April 28, 2021, 10:50:37 AM »
Fucking hell.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #41782 on: April 28, 2021, 11:51:09 AM »
those grosso vans are real good.
good come sausage

IpathCats

« Reply #41783 on: April 28, 2021, 12:03:09 PM »
Rowley's look sick, but also like an ankle rolling nightmare.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #41784 on: April 28, 2021, 12:48:42 PM »
On supreme’s story it looks like tyshawn is wearing a possible new version of the Tyshawn. Or I just don’t know adidas shoes that well.

https://ibb.co/QNRDvSt

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2225
« Reply #41785 on: April 28, 2021, 01:03:15 PM »
On supreme’s story it looks like tyshawn is wearing a possible new version of the Tyshawn. Or I just don’t know adidas shoes that well.

https://ibb.co/QNRDvSt

Tyshawn Low coming soon.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #41786 on: April 28, 2021, 02:57:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Somebody already beat me to it but yeah, the port has had a ton of delays due to covid. They should have been released this month and but will be available ASAP.

Awesome , I noticed they pop up on the site if you Google it so I’m just gonna bookmark it and wait. They look so good. If y’all keep doing stuff like this and the gamma I’m defintely gonna add a bunch into my rotation. You said gamma G6 is in the fall right?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

SlapTM

« Reply #41787 on: April 28, 2021, 03:03:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Awesome , I noticed they pop up on the site if you Google it so I’m just gonna bookmark it and wait. They look so good. If y’all keep doing stuff like this and the gamma I’m defintely gonna add a bunch into my rotation. You said gamma G6 is in the fall right?
They're really good. Got some new color ways in the works too that we're all pretty stoked on. Yeah the Gamma G6 is HO21 so should be out sometime around October.

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #41788 on: April 28, 2021, 03:14:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
They're really good. Got some new color ways in the works too that we're all pretty stoked on. Yeah the Gamma G6 is HO21 so should be out sometime around October.
@EmericaTM when will we get a peek at the Stay Gold Pack?

SlapTM

« Reply #41789 on: April 28, 2021, 03:35:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
@EmericaTM when will we get a peek at the Stay Gold Pack?
It's just a Wino G6 slip on, 2 tees and a hat but they've already been arriving in some shops the past month or so but will be launching in about a week. Super limited run of these and will also be selling a small amount of Stay Gold DVD photo books as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNp9akOFOId/