Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8685862 times)

SBlover and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

numagik

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 35
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #41790 on: April 28, 2021, 03:54:29 PM »
ill never forget the confusion/anxiety when i was in high school and my old ass english teacher/librarian walked up with a skate mag to start the lesson. i was just sitting there cringing like what the fuck is this going to be about. turns out we were reading the outsiders

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #41791 on: April 28, 2021, 03:56:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i need all the crockett high's plz
[close]

Same my buddy came through and found like the last antique white in my size online last night. Very hyped. Love that color and I don’t like earth tones so all the available ones now are a no go for me =[ . Wish I could find a second pair of the quasis at reasonable prices.

Also unrelated note hey emericaTM where are those cupsole winos , you said April, abd April ends in a week with no word. Cmon save my feet and your company.
[close]
Somebody already beat me to it but yeah, the port has had a ton of delays due to covid. They should have been released this month and but will be available ASAP.
[close]

Awesome , I noticed they pop up on the site if you Google it so I’m just gonna bookmark it and wait. They look so good. If y’all keep doing stuff like this and the gamma I’m defintely gonna add a bunch into my rotation. You said gamma G6 is in the fall right?
[close]
They're really good. Got some new color ways in the works too that we're all pretty stoked on. Yeah the Gamma G6 is HO21 so should be out sometime around October.
[close]
@EmericaTM when will we get a peek at the Stay Gold Pack?
[close]
It's just a Wino G6 slip on, 2 tees and a hat but they've already been arriving in some shops the past month or so but will be launching in about a week. Super limited run of these and will also be selling a small amount of Stay Gold DVD photo books as well.

Nice. The box itself would be sick for stashing some stay gold memorabilia

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #41792 on: April 28, 2021, 06:52:20 PM »
Expand Quote
On supreme’s story it looks like tyshawn is wearing a possible new version of the Tyshawn. Or I just don’t know adidas shoes that well.

https://ibb.co/QNRDvSt
[close]

Tyshawn Low coming soon.

Kinda look like the forum low
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #41793 on: April 28, 2021, 07:27:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
On supreme’s story it looks like tyshawn is wearing a possible new version of the Tyshawn. Or I just don’t know adidas shoes that well.

https://ibb.co/QNRDvSt
[close]

Tyshawn Low coming soon.
[close]

Kinda look like the forum low
They sure do. I wonder if the current Forums were a test balloon or something. They do look really similar but the toe cap is a little different and I can see the TJ1 DNA in the laces.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #41794 on: April 28, 2021, 07:34:53 PM »
Tyshawn 2 maybe

TreyPhillip

• Rep: 17
« Reply #41795 on: April 28, 2021, 07:36:51 PM »
Tyshawn 2 maybe
this is 100% right, only saw line drawings but looks way more like a forum in those pics

Shesty

• Rep: -8
« Reply #41796 on: April 29, 2021, 02:13:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i need all the crockett high's plz
[close]

Same my buddy came through and found like the last antique white in my size online last night. Very hyped. Love that color and I don’t like earth tones so all the available ones now are a no go for me =[ . Wish I could find a second pair of the quasis at reasonable prices.

Also unrelated note hey emericaTM where are those cupsole winos , you said April, abd April ends in a week with no word. Cmon save my feet and your company.
[close]
Somebody already beat me to it but yeah, the port has had a ton of delays due to covid. They should have been released this month and but will be available ASAP.
[close]

Awesome , I noticed they pop up on the site if you Google it so I’m just gonna bookmark it and wait. They look so good. If y’all keep doing stuff like this and the gamma I’m defintely gonna add a bunch into my rotation. You said gamma G6 is in the fall right?
[close]
They're really good. Got some new color ways in the works too that we're all pretty stoked on. Yeah the Gamma G6 is HO21 so should be out sometime around October.
[close]
@EmericaTM when will we get a peek at the Stay Gold Pack?
[close]
It's just a Wino G6 slip on, 2 tees and a hat but they've already been arriving in some shops the past month or so but will be launching in about a week. Super limited run of these and will also be selling a small amount of Stay Gold DVD photo books as well.

@EmericaTM can we expect some stay gold DVD books also for Europe, maybe in emerica EU eshop?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #41797 on: April 29, 2021, 02:18:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Tyshawn 2 maybe
[close]
this is 100% right, only saw line drawings but looks way more like a forum in those pics

It's not the Tyshawn 2, its the Tyshawn Low like Watson said. Same outsole, with a low-cut upper and a few different details like that toecap.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41798 on: April 29, 2021, 10:51:57 AM »
Yeah what'sa matter with you guys? I told you exactly what it was.

thespacewolf

• Rep: 12
« Reply #41799 on: April 29, 2021, 02:09:24 PM »
I feel like if they gave the Tyshawn Lows the Forum/Dunk treatment, it'd do really well.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #41800 on: April 30, 2021, 03:49:07 AM »
Just saw this kind of Vans **epoch midtop fucked the AVE pro**:
https://footdistrict.de/vans-vault-taka-hayashi-epoch-racer-lx-vn0a5huw50c.html

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #41801 on: April 30, 2021, 04:37:37 AM »
the other colorway is actually pretty cool. but they look very "Fashion" in all the shots on foot. but a cool idea nonetheless. i won't buy them for $150.

good come sausage

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
« Reply #41802 on: April 30, 2021, 04:57:30 AM »
paging ascics and colin fiske

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #41803 on: April 30, 2021, 06:50:16 AM »
Saw this old Emerica ad ( I know it’s not a new shoe) it seemed very fitting especially since they just do the same shoe over and over.

“Consume the repetitive” lol

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #41804 on: April 30, 2021, 09:12:44 AM »
Saw this old Emerica ad ( I know it’s not a new shoe) it seemed very fitting especially since they just do the same shoe over and over.

I don't agree with that personally, they've really been trying to branch out with their new models I feel

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • old and in the way
« Reply #41805 on: April 30, 2021, 10:40:51 PM »
From that era - Phil Shao's shared Emerica part with Dan Drehobl starts at around 17:28

KDP

« Reply #41806 on: April 30, 2021, 11:34:45 PM »

I love this era of Emerica ads.

Wonderful Whizzplank

• Rep: 8
« Reply #41807 on: May 01, 2021, 01:34:25 AM »
the other colorway is actually pretty cool. but they look very "Fashion" in all the shots on foot. but a cool idea nonetheless. i won't buy them for $150.

I get boxing shoe vibes from these
Total newbie

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #41808 on: May 01, 2021, 04:52:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I get Ronald McDonald shoe vibes from these

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Sonny Paluso

« Reply #41809 on: May 01, 2021, 09:15:07 AM »

Wonderful Whizzplank

• Rep: 8
« Reply #41810 on: May 01, 2021, 02:22:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Total newbie

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #41811 on: May 01, 2021, 02:59:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Vans attempts at fashion shoes sold through non-skate high end retailers are always a swing and a miss in my mind...

That said I wouldn't mind an actual mid or high top skate shoe on that AVE cup.
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41812 on: May 01, 2021, 07:28:37 PM »
I feel like if they gave the Tyshawn Lows the Forum/Dunk treatment, it'd do really well.

Thrashers IG Stories has a pretty clear look at the shoes if anyone wants to post.    Looks just slightly different enough that it seems like a new model than a low version, but maybe it’s a contract thing in regards to its name

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #41813 on: May 01, 2021, 08:59:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thrashers IG Stories has a pretty clear look at the shoes if anyone wants to post.    Looks just slightly different enough that it seems like a new model than a low version, but maybe it’s a contract thing in regards to its name

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #41814 on: May 01, 2021, 09:19:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I’m hyped for these. My main issue with the tyshawns is that they always looked lowkey orthopedic

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41815 on: May 01, 2021, 09:31:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m hyped for these. My main issue with the tyshawns is that they always looked lowkey orthopedic

Yeah there was something a little off about them, but always looked good on people.   Stoked these look to be white with green stripes.  That seems to be a colorway trend taking root that is oddly rare despite how good it looks

Chronic85

« Reply #41816 on: May 02, 2021, 04:36:48 AM »
Those Shoes Tyshawn is wearing look like the Forum low and a Matchbreak super had some rough Sex without Condom. 9 months later...

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #41817 on: May 02, 2021, 10:02:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you trying to say that with that super thick sole, these don’t look orthopedic? These look terrible to me.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41818 on: May 02, 2021, 10:16:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you trying to say that with that super thick sole, these don’t look orthopedic? These look terrible to me.
I prefer the first ones, both are pretty ok-ish at its best
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

thespacewolf

« Reply #41819 on: May 02, 2021, 10:23:15 AM »
Just thin down the sole a lil and it'll look a lot better