Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8698442 times)

Argyle, DERBY and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

lucascbn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
  • #maconha
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #42630 on: July 30, 2021, 06:13:40 AM »

toe piece remembers of crockett 1, but the side rubber thing looks no good.
Overall I'd skate those, probably comfy

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #42631 on: July 30, 2021, 02:38:16 PM »
August 7th.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #42632 on: July 31, 2021, 08:13:22 PM »
Anybody know if the g6 cupsole game’s ever came out? There was talk about them back in the spring. I think it was supposed to be a Julian Davidson color way?

dcoop28

• Rep: -1
« Reply #42633 on: July 31, 2021, 08:26:17 PM »
August 7th.

anyone with the first white indoor supers care to share sizing info? i feel like the regular busenitz model runs tts and i go half size up in the vulc.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #42634 on: August 01, 2021, 02:18:27 AM »
Anybody know if the g6 cupsole game’s ever came out? There was talk about them back in the spring. I think it was supposed to be a Julian Davidson color way?

The Gamma G6 by Julian is coming out in the fall sometime. Not sure when exactly but soon enough they’ll be out.
Super Champion Fun Zone

birdplops

• Rep: 25
« Reply #42635 on: August 03, 2021, 11:43:53 AM »
Expand Quote
August 7th.

[close]

anyone with the first white indoor supers care to share sizing info? i feel like the regular busenitz model runs tts and i go half size up in the vulc.

Mine arrived today- I would say TTS, a tiny bit looser than I like, but if I went a half size down they would almost certainly be too tight.

They feel good. I prefer this sole to the original busenitz but the upper isn't as stiff and so for me, they don't look as good on my feet but they look slammin in the mirror. I'm also not a fan of the elasticated tongue and I reckon snipping it would add to the shoe "piling-out" faster.

Will likely keep them as I think they'll skate amazingly and it makes a change over getting the same NB over and over again.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 12:38:08 PM by birdplops »

SlapTM

• Rep: 242
« Reply #42636 on: August 03, 2021, 07:01:21 PM »
New KSL's are obviously a totally different shoe than the original, so they should just release it as a new shoe and not try and say it's a reissue. If they just said that's a new model and didn't put the stripes on the side, that's just a nice simple cupsole with (I believe) that good pour-in G6 midsole.

I don't have any nostalgia for the original ones, so to me that's just a new cupsole that I'm interested to try. I like that sole, but I don't like the uppers on the shoes available with it currently.
It's just a new take on the KSL with the pour-in G6 midsole. It's got some og KSL similarities and a slimmer profile.

dcoop28

• Rep: -1
« Reply #42637 on: August 03, 2021, 08:57:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
August 7th.

[close]

[close]

Mine arrived today- I would say TTS, a tiny bit looser than I like, but if I went a half size down they would almost certainly be too tight.

They feel good. I prefer this sole to the original busenitz but the upper isn't as stiff and so for me, they don't look as good on my feet but they look slammin in the mirror. I'm also not a fan of the elasticated tongue and I reckon snipping it would add to the shoe "piling-out" faster.

Will likely keep them as I think they'll skate amazingly and it makes a change over getting the same NB over and over again.

Thanks man. Is the shoe particularly slim? I'm a wide footer so usually I have to go up half a size in some of the slimmer models. Also, does the tongue on this shoe have centering straps? Ie does the tongue always slip down to the side like the regular Busenitz model?

birdplops

« Reply #42638 on: August 04, 2021, 03:37:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
August 7th.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks man. Is the shoe particularly slim? I'm a wide footer so usually I have to go up half a size in some of the slimmer models. Also, does the tongue on this shoe have centering straps? Ie does the tongue always slip down to the side like the regular Busenitz model?

No worries- they're snug around the sides approx. at the balls of my feet and the tongue has elasticated centring straps.

Shuh

• Rep: 3
« Reply #42639 on: August 04, 2021, 07:36:33 AM »
Expand Quote
New KSL's are obviously a totally different shoe than the original, so they should just release it as a new shoe and not try and say it's a reissue. If they just said that's a new model and didn't put the stripes on the side, that's just a nice simple cupsole with (I believe) that good pour-in G6 midsole.

I don't have any nostalgia for the original ones, so to me that's just a new cupsole that I'm interested to try. I like that sole, but I don't like the uppers on the shoes available with it currently.
[close]
It's just a new take on the KSL with the pour-in G6 midsole. It's got some og KSL similarities and a slimmer profile.

It looks similar to Reynolds g6, im buying it

Space Monkey

• Rep: 35
« Reply #42640 on: August 04, 2021, 10:08:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The catalog photos definitely make the shoe look better, but the honesty of the pic at the top of the page does not make them look great, which could be production samples anyways.
Probably will need to see more photos (top down view especially) before committing to purchase, but I am a sucker for emerica cupsoles...

devourthehours

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 51
  • I spit more rhymes than a lazy susan
« Reply #42641 on: August 04, 2021, 10:27:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It looks similar to Reynolds g6, im buying it

That was my thought as well. I dig them.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #42642 on: August 04, 2021, 10:51:40 AM »
you're all gonna buy them you all know it
good come sausage

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #42643 on: August 04, 2021, 01:34:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The Gamma G6 by Julian is coming out in the fall sometime. Not sure when exactly but soon enough they’ll be out.

they drop in october

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 280
« Reply #42644 on: August 04, 2021, 07:27:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
August 7th.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No worries- they're snug around the sides approx. at the balls of my feet and the tongue has elasticated centring straps.

That cat looks shocked at your shoe purchase (and also like a good boy/girl).

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42645 on: August 05, 2021, 07:58:29 AM »
Not sure if this was said in the Crockett meltdown a few pages back, but it's worth mentioning - There are no Crockett highs on the vans website. There is just one pair of the lows and it has the faux toe cap.

jcowart

• Rep: 0
« Reply #42646 on: August 05, 2021, 10:04:46 AM »
Not sure why they don't more Crockett Highs, butt they have the white/cream/emerald on the paradeworld site

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #42647 on: August 05, 2021, 10:45:50 AM »
Not sure why they don't more Crockett Highs, butt they have the white/cream/emerald on the paradeworld site
white/green
https://thepremierstore.com/products/crockett-high-1
black/white
https://thepremierstore.com/products/crockett-high

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #42648 on: August 05, 2021, 11:44:56 AM »
Vans Canada site has some Wayvee colours up that I don't think we've seen before. The green/floral one is a Brighton Zeuner colourway.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #42649 on: August 05, 2021, 11:48:13 AM »
Vans Canada site has some Wayvee colours up that I don't think we've seen before. The green/floral one is a Brighton Zeuner colourway.

I try not to be negative on here, but I straight up hate EVERYTHING about that shoe

LebowskisRug

« Reply #42650 on: August 05, 2021, 01:33:00 PM »
I concur, what a fucking atrocity.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42651 on: August 05, 2021, 02:02:32 PM »
I thought it would look alright in different colors but it's just sucking differently.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
« Reply #42652 on: August 05, 2021, 03:33:03 PM »
You know that type of shit that piles up like a little tiny mountain? The type of shit that’s not really clumpy, and not really loose, but perfectly in between? The type of shit that makes that distinct “pbbfbbfbfbbfff” noise as it pours out like a soft serve machine with too much air in its pipes? The type of shit that takes three flushes to wash away and, even then, leaves stains in the bowl that linger until you grab the toilet brush?

The Wayvee is that type of shit.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 06:45:29 PM by MyUserName »

newspaperparty

« Reply #42653 on: August 05, 2021, 04:00:56 PM »
the blue dime ones were the only good ones.

And justin henry is getting that all black colorway that im kinda down with but mostly because justin henry

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #42654 on: August 05, 2021, 05:01:11 PM »

And justin henry is getting that all black colorway that im kinda down with but mostly because justin henry
a heads up, its not all black. its brown with a textured surface and it might wear away to red if i remember.

TheAmericanAntique

• Rep: 10
« Reply #42655 on: August 05, 2021, 07:03:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
a heads up, its not all black. its brown with a textured surface and it might wear away to red if i remember.
Expand Quote

Sounds even sicker. I thought it was spray paint or something at first. Ordered the Tyson colorway off parade so I will post a review / photos soon

[close]

doublesteveburger

« Reply #42656 on: August 05, 2021, 08:54:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I try not to be negative on here, but I straight up hate EVERYTHING about that shoe

I was gonna make a joke about “even the laces?” but I hate oval laces so carry on.

A murdered out colorway of that shoe might be neat.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #42657 on: August 05, 2021, 09:46:24 PM »
lol @ vans in 2021, how do you even get that bad?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #42658 on: August 05, 2021, 10:16:51 PM »
Weird to have his name in the middle stripe
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #42659 on: August 05, 2021, 10:27:53 PM »
Weird to have his name in the middle stripe

after so many years and so many models it cant hurt to switch it up here and there.