Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8685627 times)

Rune Spliffberg and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #43050 on: September 13, 2021, 07:08:47 AM »
Not worth losing your job over dude, think happy thoughts and leave be

I ain’t losing my job lol, but you’re right. Felt like talking to an anti-vaxer. Absolutely not worth it.

I guess you guys learnt a thing or two about footwear at least   ;)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 112
« Reply #43051 on: September 13, 2021, 07:25:43 AM »
Technically not part of the Skate line but...

Vault by Vans x Noah
Caballero VLT LX and Authentic One Piece VLT LX

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTw7mRhFysM/

Enjoy your life.

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #43052 on: September 13, 2021, 08:32:46 AM »
Buying two pairs of those green Caballeros so I can hold onto one and be buried in them.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #43053 on: September 13, 2021, 11:49:22 AM »
Liked the look of the last one piece authentic but those full cabs look cool. I’ll try to swoop up on a pair if they’re not crazy expensive
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

90sDamiano

• Rep: -82
« Reply #43054 on: September 13, 2021, 03:47:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I ain’t losing my job lol, but you’re right. Felt like talking to an anti-vaxer. Absolutely not worth it.

So I took the right shoe of each pair apart and the soles  look identical but the measurements are off and there is different information on the inside of both. Possibly the same mold and the variations in the information could be from where they were made and possibly even what kinda rubber was used because they feel different to the touch and the classic is thicker in some areas. All in all they are different, maybe not drastically but different

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43055 on: September 13, 2021, 03:53:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So I took the right shoe of each pair apart and the soles  look identical but the measurements are off and there is different information on the inside of both. Possibly the same mold and the variations in the information could be from where they were made and possibly even what kinda rubber was used because they feel different to the touch and the classic is thicker in some areas. All in all they are different, maybe not drastically but different
taking my shoes apart to own the libs 8)
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

90sDamiano

« Reply #43056 on: September 13, 2021, 05:48:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Also I’m not coming at skatan, he’s coming at me with no real research on the topic. He hasn’t owned or skated a pair and we just gotta take his word because he says so. Very interesting
I’m just coming to a thread and giving my two cents on what I’ve experienced and what others have experienced in the actual use of the product.
[close]

Just take the goddamn wallet and let's move on, Patrick.
I don’t want your wallet, Billy

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #43057 on: September 13, 2021, 07:19:12 PM »
Look, I have a million pair of Adidas and I love them all (except for the City Cups, I never felt right in those) so what I am saying is send me some Gazelle ADV's in 11.5 please.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #43059 on: September 14, 2021, 05:17:50 AM »
I'm not going to buy them, and I know Slap is going to clown, but those Brighton Zeuner Wayvees are kinda cool to me. It's a silly and ugly shoe design overall, so the colours and the little flowers at least show a self-awareness about that.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #43060 on: September 14, 2021, 09:48:44 AM »
I fuck with the shoes. Just switch out the laces and theyll be sick to skate. I also did the polo and pants

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -135
« Reply #43061 on: September 14, 2021, 01:31:50 PM »
Expand Quote

I’m pretty sure those are the standard AVE Pros.

A thousand percent a different shoe, are ya’ll blind or regular.
They ain’t these either;  https://www.vans.ca/en-ca/shoes-c00081/evdnt-ultimatewaffle-pvn0a5dy76kl
It’s new
big texas cummer

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #43062 on: September 14, 2021, 11:50:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Imagine trying to come at skatan about adidas .
Maybe you haven’t been here long enough but the dude is a talented ass shoe designer who knows his shit . I actually have a pair of shoes he designed and we talk pretty regular about shoe production and stuff . The man is serious about his craft and educates everyone he talks to about it in a way that makes you feel like you too work at Adidas . Which clearly this other dude doesn’t.
[close]
Pretty classic internet debate imo, ”I know things has to be this way b/c I feel so vs. cold facts”  ;D
[close]

I’ve actually done the research, have you? Buy both pairs and compare yourself. I’m not the only dude who is saying that there is a difference
Have you ever have two pairs of same shoe, other is fresh from the shelve and the other is from the discount bin ie. few years old? Shoes can feel a lot different as rubber tend to harden up by uv-radiation and shit. Have you ever thought about that factor why your shoes might feel different? Can you tell me what is your research, other than feel? Have you tested your soles with proper tools, I don’t trust you or your ”other dudes”, I wanna see some numbers and technical shit. I am 100% sure Skatan knows his shit as other people has pointed out ;D
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #43063 on: September 15, 2021, 01:52:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Maybe you haven’t been here long enough but the dude is a talented ass shoe designer who knows his shit . I actually have a pair of shoes he designed and we talk pretty regular about shoe production and stuff . The man is serious about his craft and educates everyone he talks to about it in a way that makes you feel like you too work at Adidas . Which clearly this other dude doesn’t.
[close]
Pretty classic internet debate imo, ”I know things has to be this way b/c I feel so vs. cold facts”  ;D
[close]

I’ve actually done the research, have you? Buy both pairs and compare yourself. I’m not the only dude who is saying that there is a difference
[close]
Have you ever have two pairs of same shoe, other is fresh from the shelve and the other is from the discount bin ie. few years old? Shoes can feel a lot different as rubber tend to harden up by uv-radiation and shit. Have you ever thought about that factor why your shoes might feel different? Can you tell me what is your research, other than feel? Have you tested your soles with proper tools, I don’t trust you or your ”other dudes”, I wanna see some numbers and technical shit. I am 100% sure Skatan knows his shit as other people has pointed out ;D
This! Also sometimes the colour of the outsole has an impact on the hardness of the sole, because the pigments can lightly alter the technical characteristics of the rubber. Like the formula is 99,9% the same but the pigments can make the rubber act slightly different.

Cord Winer

• Rep: -1
« Reply #43064 on: September 15, 2021, 06:46:01 AM »

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #43065 on: September 15, 2021, 07:06:29 AM »
Looks like Element is getting in the shoe game again... https://www.zappos.com/search/null/filter/brandId/1134/txAttrFacet_Gender/Men/zc1/%22Shoes%22

Wierd how there was no leaks or even official announcement, that I could find, from Element. They're just there and released.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

90sDamiano

« Reply #43066 on: September 15, 2021, 07:48:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
They’re both new bought this year from Adidas. You don’t trust me but you trust someone who doesn’t even own and hasn’t skated a pair. Ive taken the shoes a part, measured them, they don’t have the same information on them, and they are obvious differences in the rubber but that doesn’t matter i guess. I’ve skated countless different pairs of shells and I have the shoes in my hand irl, but the screen can’t lie…crazy. Buy both pair and compare yourself

I love how I came on here to share my experience with a product only to be attacked. skatan saying he’s triggered yet he’s calling me all kinds of names basically bullying me. If you don’t agree then move on. Y’all mean for no reason 

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 08:08:01 AM by 90sDamiano »

Cord Winer

« Reply #43067 on: September 15, 2021, 08:19:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Looks like Element is getting in the shoe game again... https://www.zappos.com/search/null/filter/brandId/1134/txAttrFacet_Gender/Men/zc1/%22Shoes%22
[close]

Wierd how there was no leaks or even official announcement, that I could find, from Element. They're just there and released.
I know right? It's pretty weird.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #43068 on: September 15, 2021, 08:44:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I know right? It's pretty weird.

That’s because they never fully stopped making shoes. It’s just been part of their clothing line. Like how quik and volcom also make shoes.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #43069 on: September 15, 2021, 09:13:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
They’re both new bought this year from Adidas. You don’t trust me but you trust someone who doesn’t even own and hasn’t skated a pair. Ive taken the shoes a part, measured them, they don’t have the same information on them, and they are obvious differences in the rubber but that doesn’t matter i guess. I’ve skated countless different pairs of shells and I have the shoes in my hand irl, but the screen can’t lie…crazy. Buy both pair and compare yourself

I love how I came on here to share my experience with a product only to be attacked. skatan saying he’s triggered yet he’s calling me all kinds of names basically bullying me. If you don’t agree then move on. Y’all mean for no reason

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

90sDamiano

« Reply #43070 on: September 15, 2021, 09:19:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Im not triggered like you, i can handle some baby calling me names. I just find it funny that it’s happening and shows more about ur character than mine. But I guarantee you wouldn’t talk to me like that to my face  :-*

90sDamiano

« Reply #43071 on: September 15, 2021, 09:27:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

You’re just mad cause you’re not the only dude in here who works for Adidas and your ego can’t handle it. The shoes were not made by the same mold cause they have different information on them meaning they were made by a different mold. You’re wrong and it’s ok. Move on and focus on designing and I’ll focus on logistics, that’s what adidas is paying us to do.

90sDamiano

« Reply #43072 on: September 15, 2021, 09:32:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Also I really hope you’re a poc cause you using a quote to bash me with words you can’t even say in public would be
weird af and again would show more about you than it does me.

doyle

• Rep: 212
« Reply #43073 on: September 15, 2021, 09:42:33 AM »
Jesus just give it up man

90sDamiano

« Reply #43074 on: September 15, 2021, 09:50:47 AM »
Jesus just give it up man

I did, they keep coming tho

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
« Reply #43075 on: September 15, 2021, 10:03:56 AM »
You’re just mad cause you’re not the only dude in here who works for Adidas and your ego can’t handle it. The shoes were not made by the same mold cause they have different information on them meaning they were made by a different mold. You’re wrong and it’s ok. Move on and focus on designing and I’ll focus on logistics, that’s what adidas is paying us to do.

What's the info? Can you explain the difference for us laymen?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #43076 on: September 15, 2021, 10:12:48 AM »
who cares, my emerica's are different sizes. That's pretty hellride if you ask me.

also my dad works at adidas and is the ceo of Nintendo and he will get your IP banned for life!
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #43077 on: September 15, 2021, 11:44:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Well this is Slap after all, why would I trust someone who has under 500 posts here, dunno shit about you vs Skatan who has 3,5k posts…
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Carter

« Reply #43078 on: September 15, 2021, 12:56:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

where the omahighs at?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me