Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8697076 times)

Bighugemegajohnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -75
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #40500 on: January 01, 2021, 10:05:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Those black Li-Ning Ellingtons look fine. At least they’re unique.
[close]
Each shit I take is pretty unique too
[close]
Maybe you should see a doctor
I just did, doctor kickflip
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 11:31:40 AM by Bighugemegajohnson »

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 114
« Reply #40501 on: January 01, 2021, 02:59:06 PM »
Dime Reebok BB4000

Enjoy your life.

Dinglenuts

• Rep: 2
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40502 on: January 01, 2021, 03:47:25 PM »
^ those are both must haves.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #40503 on: January 01, 2021, 04:07:32 PM »
hot hot hot

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #40504 on: January 01, 2021, 11:01:37 PM »
still surprosed reebok hasn't remerged in the skateboarding footwear world
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40505 on: January 02, 2021, 02:57:44 AM »

I heard on sports talk radio on Friday that Baron Davis (NBA) and Master P are trying to buy Reebok for $2 billion.  Not sure if it will happen, but sounds interesting. 

Fifty8mm

• Rep: 131
« Reply #40506 on: January 02, 2021, 03:10:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I heard on sports talk radio on Friday that Baron Davis (NBA) and Master P are trying to buy Reebok for $2 billion.  Not sure if it will happen, but sounds interesting.

Shaq as well.

I could see this going full walmart line. They already have reebok clothes.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #40507 on: January 02, 2021, 03:16:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shaq as well.

Adidas has been trying to sell reebok for awhile it seems,
I hope it doesn't result in quality going down hill.

Those brown dime BB4000 look real nice

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #40508 on: January 02, 2021, 07:54:51 PM »
Anyone see the Emerica ig story. Spanking is wearing a cupsole version of the Wino slip on.

Mongoloid

« Reply #40509 on: January 02, 2021, 08:16:59 PM »
Anyone see the Emerica ig story. Spanking is wearing a cupsole version of the Wino slip on.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #40510 on: January 02, 2021, 08:55:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Here's the photo of Spankling in the shoes for those not on IG. Also looks like it's the Reynolds G6/Spanky G6 sole and not any of the other cup soles they have (Figgy Dose/Alcove CC, Romero, Americana, etc.). I am glad it's this one, if so.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 10:40:26 PM by DarkPools »
Super Champion Fun Zone

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #40511 on: January 03, 2021, 05:34:54 AM »
There are catalog pictures of those a couple of pages back.

IpathCats

« Reply #40512 on: January 03, 2021, 06:34:33 AM »
Dime reeboks are sick, wish they did a high top. The 4500 and 4600 are sick to skate, just swap some quality flat insoles in there and you're good to go. I tried my first pair a while ago and bought another before I was even halfway through the first.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #40513 on: January 03, 2021, 11:14:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I thought Reebok was still popular in Europe and Japan?  Dime is eastern Canada, which might as well be Europe.

Shaq as well.

[close]
Adidas has been trying to sell reebok for awhile it seems,
I hope it doesn't result in quality going down hill.

Those brown dime BB4000 look real nice

Glurmpz

« Reply #40514 on: January 03, 2021, 11:52:37 AM »
There are catalog pictures of those a couple of pages back.

Really? I keep my eye on this thread and don't remember seeing any. Just scanned back 5 pages and there's nothing in those. Be stoked to have a look.

Edit: Just painstakingly searched through the last 11 pages of this thread, no Emerica catalogue pics that I can find.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #40515 on: January 03, 2021, 02:54:19 PM »
Fuck, didn't show up on search either. That's weird, does anybody else remember seeing this?

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #40516 on: January 03, 2021, 03:08:47 PM »
Fuck, didn't show up on search either. That's weird, does anybody else remember seeing this?

Can only skate the vans slips if the are the OG's with the shitty insole they glue down taken out and have a drop insole in..

I'm a Wino G6 Slip man myself, But also keen to see these come out

Slip on thread

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #40517 on: January 03, 2021, 05:48:41 PM »
When do they come out. Would love to buy a pair.

Mongoloid

« Reply #40518 on: January 03, 2021, 05:56:37 PM »
I always get a kick out of the fact that anyone still gives half a fuck about anything Emerica produces these days. They’ve basically been churning out variations of the same shoe for the last decade, yet everyone hangs from their balls as if this is the shoe equivalent of the Sistine chapel.

Current Emerica blows and is uninspired. This is what... the 10th iteration of the fucking Wino? What year did Leo win SOTY? Does Leo even matter anymore? I say this as an OG hardcore Emerica fanboi.. T shirts, jackets, striped shirts... fucking leather bracelets. I looked more a tit than I did in middle school sucking the dick of Emerica.

Let it go, the boss is gone.. there’s no more a pro model for the rest of the models in the range to rip off. Vulc shoes eat ass, and Emerica sucks tremendous sphincter.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #40519 on: January 03, 2021, 06:08:02 PM »
, yet everyone hangs from their balls as if this is the shoe equivalent of the Sistine chapel.

Don't know what forum you're reading. The one I'm on has a couple people casually being interested in a cupsole slip on. I've read the same rant as yours 100 times on here and have even made similar remarks myself.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #40520 on: January 03, 2021, 06:13:20 PM »
+1

I’ll be looking to buy a pair

Glurmpz

« Reply #40521 on: January 03, 2021, 06:17:22 PM »
I always get a kick out of the fact that anyone still gives half a fuck about anything Emerica produces these days. They’ve basically been churning out variations of the same shoe for the last decade, yet everyone hangs from their balls as if this is the shoe equivalent of the Sistine chapel.

Current Emerica blows and is uninspired. This is what... the 10th iteration of the fucking Wino? What year did Leo win SOTY? Does Leo even matter anymore? I say this as an OG hardcore Emerica fanboi.. T shirts, jackets, striped shirts... fucking leather bracelets. I looked more a tit than I did in middle school sucking the dick of Emerica.

Let it go, the boss is gone.. there’s no more a pro model for the rest of the models in the range to rip off. Vulc shoes eat ass, and Emerica sucks tremendous sphincter.

Seems like a pretty strong negative opinion, but to each his own. I wish I could say I get a kick out of the posters on here who love to hate on Emerica anytime someone shares a new shoe from them, but it honestly just makes me feel more disconnected from the current generation. So you don't like their shoes, cool. Some of us do. I don't want a giant sports brand logo on the side of my shoe, or anything Vans, and I genuinely like the look and feel of a lot of Sole tech shoes. They fit me better than any other brand and the quality is always on point. I just bought the ox blood wino slips today. Love em. I'm more of a cupsole guy but they looked too nice not to grab.

What's your favorite shoe/shoe brand?

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #40522 on: January 03, 2021, 06:20:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked to see Areth in the states. Really good looking shoes.
[close]

idk, the pics didn't translate the good looks that well. but maybe they look good on the foot?

where is this brand from?

EDIT: nvm, i remember them from a few months back. those are not my thing. it was the brand whose shoes look like safety shoes for the walking impaired.
I got confused and thought it was going to be Sinners brand called Arf

Mongoloid

« Reply #40523 on: January 03, 2021, 06:22:32 PM »
Expand Quote
, yet everyone hangs from their balls as if this is the shoe equivalent of the Sistine chapel.
[close]

Don't know what forum you're reading. The one I'm on has a couple people casually being interested in a cupsole slip on. I've read the same rant as yours 100 times on here and have even made similar remarks myself.

I just get a kick out of anyone treating the current iteration of Emerica the same as Emerica circa 20 years ago. I get a kick as someone entirely disappointed that every shoe is basically a Reynolds ripoff, but with a Jonoski toebox.

I get a kick out of anyone being hyped on the Wino when it’s Emerica’s version of the Vans Era.

There’s very little to get excited about in modern skate footwear Rightnow, and watching people gobble the imaginary cock of a company churning out clone after clone of the same shit is hilarious.

In a huge Converse fanboi, but atleast their regurgitated shit is classic design.

ballintoohard

« Reply #40524 on: January 03, 2021, 06:23:51 PM »
I like my Wino slip but have never cared about other Emerica shoes and don’t care for the Wino insole.

Is Dime hypebeasted? Will anyone have a legit chance at getting these before the suburban flipsters put them on StockX?

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40525 on: January 03, 2021, 06:35:29 PM »

Couldn't agree more. Emerica sucks. Last good shoe they had were Reynolds G6 and before that Westgate G6 and before that probably Tilts.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Glurmpz

« Reply #40526 on: January 03, 2021, 07:02:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There’s very little to get excited about in modern skate footwear Rightnow, and watching people gobble the imaginary cock of a company churning out clone after clone of the same shit is hilarious.

In a huge Converse fanboi, but atleast their regurgitated shit is classic design.

;D

So Cons (which were the worst skate shoes I ever owned besides Vans) gets a pass because you like their regurgitated designs? Got it.

You sure get a lot of kicks, huh?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #40527 on: January 03, 2021, 07:19:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I just get a kick out of anyone treating the current iteration of Emerica the same as Emerica circa 20 years ago. I get a kick as someone entirely disappointed that every shoe is basically a Reynolds ripoff, but with a Jonoski toebox.

I get a kick out of anyone being hyped on the Wino when it’s Emerica’s version of the Vans Era.

personally I'm more intrigued with a cupsole slip on in general more than I am the Wino. I've told my story a bunch, but the Wino slip is the shoe that got me to stop skating Emericas.

Mongoloid

« Reply #40528 on: January 03, 2021, 07:21:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

;D

So Cons (which were the worst skate shoes I ever owned besides Vans) gets a pass because you like their regurgitated designs? Got it.

You sure get a lot of kicks, huh?

Which model? Needs more details.

No ones ever shit on the classic look of the chucks, buts let’s hear about your vulc winos outlasting a cup sole shoe.

I’m also far more flip than grind, so I probably wear a shoe quicker than the majority of posters here.

Mongoloid

« Reply #40529 on: January 03, 2021, 07:22:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

personally I'm more intrigued with a cupsole slip on in general more than I am the Wino. I've told my story a bunch, but the Wino slip is the shoe that got me to stop skating Emericas.

I respect this POV.