Author Topic: Pick-Up Artistry  (Read 56051 times)

jewelrunner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
Re: Pick-Up Artistry
« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2021, 04:32:18 AM »
Wow this was such an informative read. I now know what to do if I'm single again.

Thanks pals
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 07:24:13 AM by jewelrunner »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2021, 04:49:03 AM »
Here’s how to get girls. Write creepy songs about falling in love with them even tho y’all rarely speak or have never spoken. Get someone to casually play the song around her.
If you have spoken before, make sure to use a lyric from a direct conversation you had that she will pick up on. She will melt...just to get away from you.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

El Fapinator

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2021, 01:53:55 PM »
Confidence is key in picking up the ladies, if you’re aiming for top shelf go all out but nothing like a dbag.

If you’re balding or got some flaws spruce your game up with a good looking shirt and some swank kit.

If not all else act like you don’t give a fuck or come at them with a cheesy line that’ll have them thinking about it, 9x out of 10 they’ll comeback and ask what’s that mean?! Usually it leads to bone town.

Just look at how women do and say as they’re just as much a player as we are. I’ve been doing this for years and I’ve had many success stories.
Dueces Bitch's

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -897
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2021, 08:45:53 PM »
Hence your username right?

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #endlesstoecapsforthepuffyfooter

El Fapinator

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2021, 06:24:22 PM »
Hence your username right?
I like to switch up my strokes I’m a righty for sure but the ole stranger is handy lol every once in a while.
Dueces Bitch's

rawr1922

• Rep: 31
« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2021, 02:54:22 AM »
During drunk shenanigans recently, lost my shirt. Pretty late in the evening. In my car, had a Hawaiian shirt with a significant size hole on the side that I wore to a family party earlier in the summer that I messed up when playing volleyball. So put that on then went to the bar. Pretty insane, so many girls put their hand in the hole and grabbed me. Felt like some strange experiment. Some would just walk by, do it really fast & not say a word. 

Long story short, wear a Hawaiian shirt with a hole then the ladies cannot resist 

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2021, 07:31:06 PM »
Bro everyone loves a partyshirt yp threads has some fire shit you can get matching pants too

Edit

Also backing trademutt they got like whs compliant workwear but the bottom parts all like crazy patterns and shit mad workshirts for when you just gotta stunt
listen to cosmic psychos

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2021, 06:52:46 AM »
haha you can't be serious Matty every girl I know would laugh you outta the room if you wore one of those shirts
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 02:02:10 AM by Sila »

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2021, 03:14:02 PM »
They’re just partyshirts for bbqs and fishing sessions and stuff wouldn’t wear it to a bar or to a dinner or anything haha

Those trademutt ones are sick though

Your friends sound like a barrel of laughs haha
listen to cosmic psychos

newguy

• Rep: 18
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2021, 04:28:09 AM »
Wow this was such an informative read. I now know what not to do if I'm single again.

Thanks pals