Author Topic: get out of the park lusrkers!  (Read 206 times)

kiah

get out of the park lusrkers!
« on: October 01, 2010, 06:41:40 AM »
omg i cant even skate at the park anymore without some lurkers gettin in my way. its a skatepark not a bar. if your bord and say "hey we can go to the park and watch the skaters" then next time u get in my way ima plow you over and yell "get out the way bitch, get out the way"

finknoos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
Re: get out of the park lusrkers!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 06:45:02 AM »
My favourite thing to do to lurkers (only if their in the way, not if theyre minding theyre own business) is to pop an ollie and launch my fucking board right at em. thats one way to say move bitch without words

Inbred Jed

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 10:54:44 AM »
Just say "Attention All Freak-a-zoids, No parking on the dance floor"*

*In a robot voice for effectiveness

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 02:21:21 PM »
A purposely placed (aimed) fly-away board works wonders.  That or an 'I'm-gonna-use-your-body-as-a-crash-pad' slam will quickly clear the path.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 02:06:59 AM »
A purposely placed (aimed) fly-away board works wonders.?  That or an 'I'm-gonna-use-your-body-as-a-crash-pad' slam will quickly clear the path.

There are two main types of lurkers an my local, BMX'rs and Kids. so i use the "flyaway board" to ward off the bikers and the "crashmat" method for the kids. they just fall over and it blates doesnt hurt theyre only a few feet tall, not far to fall, but teaches them not to stand in stupid places

Stephen King Kong

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 05:45:58 PM »
Dude seriously bro i went to the park thats like 20 minutes away and like the kids that goo there are so gay that i only stay like half hour.  I way trying this trick on yhre mini picknick table and this mexican kid was just like gettin in my way non stop.  I jus hadto leave my ninjas!!!!!!!!

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 03:31:50 AM »
Dude seriously bro i went to the park thats like 20 minutes away and like the kids that goo there are so gay that i only stay like half hour.?  I way trying this trick on yhre mini picknick table and this mexican kid was just like gettin in my way non stop.?  I jus hadto leave my ninjas!!!!!!!!

thats when you tell them theyre in the way and "think about where youre standing/going" if that doesnt work... launch a board at them