Author Topic: What happened to youwillsoon?  (Read 5846 times)

Pelican

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: What happened to youwillsoon?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 06:01:19 PM »
ya well i didnt like it b4 it ecksisted

Macs T

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »
rvca story is amazing

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 09:14:47 PM »
Yesterday our subscription to the domain www.youwillsoon.com expired. I thought it expired today, so I failed to renew it. When I realized it was expired, I went to re-purchase the domain name, but got the message "This domain has been purchased by Anonymous Content Inc., please try another domain name." I don't know, I guess someone poached it?

But seeing as how the blog has sucked for the last year or so, maybe this is a good opportunity to let it go. I think I'm going to start a blog about heavy metal and soup-making.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010, 09:52:05 PM »
Yesterday our subscription to the domain www.youwillsoon.com expired. I thought it expired today, so I failed to renew it. When I realized it was expired, I went to re-purchase the domain name, but got the message "This domain has been purchased by Anonymous Content Inc., please try another domain name." I don't know, I guess someone poached it?

But seeing as how the blog has sucked for the last year or so, maybe this is a good opportunity to let it go. I think I'm going to start a blog about heavy metal and soup-making.

I think you can pat yourself on the back and say that Steve Berra really, really hates you. Anonymous Contect, Inc. is the company that The Berrics is under. But it looks like you got the domain name back?
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010, 10:53:19 PM »
Watson's Starch Special:

- Throw on some old Mayhem where Dead was the vocalist before he stabbed himself in the stomach and then blew his brains out. Don't even bother listening to any other Mayhem because even though Attila Csihar was an amazing vocalist in Tormentor he sucked on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas and in fact all Mayhem sucks my balls except for the very old recordings with Dead on vocals.

- Get a couple of beer. Drinking beer while cooking is one of the best times you can possibly drink beer.

- Buy one of those precooked rotisserie chickens from the supermarket. You can eat probably one whole breast of the chicken and you'll still have enough for a big batch of soup. But if you want hella chicken huck the whole fucker in there. Save all the skin and juice that comes off the chicken, keep it all in the container.

- When you're ready to make the soup, throw everything left of the chicken in a large pot and cover the carcass fully with water. Add spices such as seasoning salt, paprika, black pepper, and o.......

---THIS RECIPE HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO THE FIERY JEALOUSY OF BOOSH'S BROKEN HEART---
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 11:00:46 PM by Watson »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »
Shit, I knew I should've quoted that last line about impressive soup and a well-deserved blowjob. Those fleeting fucking moments.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »
For you, my friend:

- If you have a lady with you, enjoy a nice blowjob afterward because you made some goddamn impressive soup.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »
Watson's Starch Special:

- Throw on some old Mayhem where Dead was the vocalist before he stabbed himself in the stomach and then blew his brains out. Don't even bother listening to any other Mayhem because even though Attila Csihar was an amazing vocalist in Tormentor he sucked on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas and in fact all Mayhem sucks my balls except for the very old recordings with Dead on vocals.

QFT

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2010, 11:33:29 PM »
For you, my friend:

- If you have a lady with you, enjoy a nice blowjob afterward because you made some goddamn impressive soup.

It may be cold up in Canada, but the people certainly aren't cold-hearted. Thanks babe.  :-*

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 04:42:37 AM »
You lil saskatoon gentleman.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 05:55:07 AM »
Expand Quote

But seeing as how the blog has sucked for the last year or so, maybe this is a good opportunity to let it go. I think I'm going to start a blog about heavy metal and soup-making

I think you can pat yourself on the back and say that Steve Berra really, really hates you. Anonymous Contect, Inc. is the company that The Berrics is under. But it looks like you got the domain name back?
[close]

So fucking hilarious.

blackalbino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 06:32:55 AM »
i don't understand what you guys are talking about. im on the blog right now, using google chrome. everything on the blog seems to be fine. im reading the antwuan post right now.
i think the self-clap should be more socially acceptable

DeerTay

• Rep: -5
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 07:03:48 AM »

That's a damn fine looking soup. Outstanding job, sir.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 07:10:13 AM »
Last night I made a mind blowing beef broccoli udon soup from scratch.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 05:12:53 PM »
Last night I made a mind blowing beef broccoli udon soup from scratch.

"In order to truly make a mind blowing beef broccoli udon soup from scratch, first you must invent the universe"
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

few123456789

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 06:13:43 PM »

You and the Dallas Cowboys.  http://www.itworld.com/offbeat/127106/dallas-cowboys-fumble-domain-renewal?source=peer2peerpromo

I like your blog.  Don't discontinue it.

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 06:57:23 PM »

I like your blog.  Don't discontinue it.
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2010, 11:09:41 PM »
Only metal and soup-making now!

Anti-Hetro

• Rep: -49
  • I used to rape guys like you in prison!
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2013, 01:06:53 AM »
Shit's down yo. Come back Watson, we need your opinion on Nyjah SOTY!

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2013, 08:03:26 AM »
this thread's 3 years old my dude

Anti-Hetro

• Rep: -49
  • I used to rape guys like you in prison!
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 11:35:07 AM »
Yeah, but I check YWS from time to time and when I checked it this morning it was gone so I resurrected this thread rather than start a new one. I know, I used the forum search function like a person instead of just wasting bandwidth by starting a new thread herp derp.