Author Topic: Jack Sabback..  (Read 20486 times)

wesconian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
Re: Jack Sabback..
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 09:38:21 AM »
www.trafficskateboards.com

new site and a few words frm ricky

sorry about that typo earlier
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:16:51 PM by wesconian »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2010, 09:46:14 AM »
www.trafficskatebaords.com

Links down, what'd he say?

Jonathan McConkey

• Rep: 1
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2010, 09:49:54 AM »
www.trafficskateboards.com

he calls out stereo, so good.

A.J.K.

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2010, 10:01:49 AM »
Expand Quote
www.trafficskatebaords.com

[close]
Links down, what'd he say?
Down because he can't spell http://trafficskateboards.com/

Oh, didn't see the post above me.  But Traffic got yonnie cruz, hyped!!!!!!!!!  Anyone have an idea for who the canadian guy is?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:08:24 AM by A.J.K. »

bndla

• Rep: -14
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2010, 12:31:26 PM »
Stereo team is so random.. Benny Fairfax, Tony Karr, Cesar Fernandez, Jack Sabback..

Jura

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2010, 12:31:36 PM »
WOW.

There are some serious news bits in that little address from Rick. Looking forward for sure.

bo bice

• Rep: 85
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2010, 12:39:43 PM »
goddamn ricky oyola needs to grow the fuck up. dude is an amazing skateboarder, why does he feel the need to be a dick whenever someone bails? he did this same shit when plunkett left.  sabback paid his dues and rode for traffic for a LONG time, and where did it get him? of course he's gonna take a better offer.  the only coverage I ever see of this dude is in ipath ads every so often, hopefully we'll see more from him now.

cja105

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2010, 12:55:27 PM »
"Unfortunately Jack couldn?t hang on. I am bummed, but understood his plight. I just wish it was for a better company like Cliche or even Blueprint. Maybe it was to jump start his acting career or to finally get on We clothing, I know it wasn?t for the amount of money they dangled."

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2010, 01:37:45 PM »
his skating for "the screen actors guild" comment had me chuckling. 

whatever, i like jacks skating and hope the best for him. 

EatTheBear

• Rep: 0
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2010, 01:55:29 PM »
goddamn ricky oyola needs to grow the fuck up. dude is an amazing skateboarder, why does he feel the need to be a dick whenever someone bails? he did this same shit when plunkett left.  sabback paid his dues and rode for traffic for a LONG time, and where did it get him? of course he's gonna take a better offer.  the only coverage I ever see of this dude is in ipath ads every so often, hopefully we'll see more from him now.

ummm you forgot to copy/paste literally the next sentence....

"On a serious note, I wish Jack the best and can?t wait to see his Ipath footy."

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »
stereo's team is pretty bad but are they not using ps stix anymore? i liked the board i had earlier this year alot

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2010, 02:18:52 PM »
"Unfortunately Jack couldn?t hang on. I am bummed, but understood his plight. I just wish it was for a better company like Cliche or even Blueprint. Maybe it was to jump start his acting career or to finally get on We clothing, I know it wasn?t for the amount of money they dangled."

lol

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2010, 02:47:04 PM »
"Rich Adler is brewing beer and finishing up his board release video part"

Fuck. Yes.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2010, 04:05:13 PM »

i dont understand how you couldnt be pissed off. traffic is finally in this position where it can start doing things and make it happen for their riders and sabback leaves. how fucking backwards is that? but then again

so who knows

dankradschwag

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2010, 04:23:23 PM »
Regardless if whether Jack had stayed or not, Traffic isn't going to be a company anyone can earn a living from. Shit, Ricky even has a day job and he runs the shit. Jack did what he had to do to survive in the real world context. So all you guys who are bumming on this should feel happy for the guy now that he has an opportunity to make ensmeet and still be able to skate. He has a degree from Temple, he could've left skating to become a teacher. Isn't Stereo Sabback better than no Sabback?

Beer Wizard

« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2010, 04:57:17 PM »
Heres what the Traffic site said

THE NEW SHIT, IN WITH THE NEW AND JACK SAYS GOODNIGHT!

Where to begin?

We have been busy with a lot of things that we are trying to set up, but with the press release of Jack riding for ?The Screen Actors Guild? out now we felt that we needed expedite the launch of our new website. Your looking at it right now.

We made the switch to Syndrome to grow Traffic with their ability for sales, something we were sorely lacking. Syndrome has definitely been holding up what they do best, which is to sell but they need us to give them content, shit for them to push onto to the shops. we need to step up that aspect of the game and we will and Traffic will continue to grow like it has.

I didn?t go with Syndrome to stay afloat, it?s mine, I can keep it going with nothing but it needs to grow to have everyone to stay aboard, the family I am trying to create. Unfortunately Jack couldn?t hang on. I am bummed, but understood his plight. I just wish it was for a better company like Cliche or even Blueprint. Maybe it was to jump start his acting career or to finally get on We clothing, I know it wasn?t for the amount of money they dangled. On a serious note, I wish Jack the best and can?t wait to see his Ipath footy.

We have had this new website in the works for the past couple of months but was having trouble coming up with the right words for some titling, petty shit really. Gonzo has come through again with some proper backend stuff, and we now unveil the new site for 2011. We have also added a few new riders to the mix, some ams, some flow and some new international too. In the next few weeks you will be getting a closer look at these guys through photos and some reports.

Yonnie Cruz is stepping up from Florida, Hiroki Muraoka is our second skater in Japan, Masaki Ui cruising from France, Max Murphy from Milwaukee and George Hanuschak in DC. I am stoked on this young gun in Canada too but I need to touch base with him to get him dialed in. New shit is happening and we are coming to you. Thanks to the team ? new and old ? Syndrome, Gonzo, Gribben and everyone is who is down with our style of doing things. Rich Adler is brewing beer and finishing up his board release video part and Bobby is on the verge of releasing something special.

All I?m doing is just writing this fucking post! Good night, sweet dreams Jac

Hell fucking yeah at Hiroki Muraoka riding for Traffic now.  He definitely fits in, his shit from Night Prowler was sick.

Rich Adler finishing a board release video part and Bobby releasing something special?

Stoked on Traffic right now.  Can't wait to get an Adler board.

Stephen King Kong

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2010, 05:37:04 PM »
Isn't Stereo Sabback better than no Sabback?
It's the same.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2010, 06:03:08 PM »
Stereo team is so random.. Benny Fairfax, Tony Karr, Cesar Fernandez, Jack Sabback..

Cesar went to Roger.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2010, 11:50:53 AM »
Jack Sabback will fuck your mother

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2010, 02:29:14 PM »
I am stoked on this young gun in Canada too but I need to touch base with him to get him dialed in. 

Bobby is on the verge of releasing something special.

Both of these peices of information are tantalising to say the least. Wonder who the Canadian could be?  ???

zipzinging

« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2010, 04:36:03 PM »
Regardless if whether Jack had stayed or not, Traffic isn't going to be a company anyone can earn a living from. Shit, Ricky even has a day job and he runs the shit. Jack did what he had to do to survive in the real world context. So all you guys who are bumming on this should feel happy for the guy now that he has an opportunity to make ensmeet and still be able to skate. He has a degree from Temple, he could've left skating to become a teacher. Isn't Stereo Sabback better than no Sabback?

agreed

cmills

• Rep: -11
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2010, 05:46:31 AM »
Stereo needs to grab Dave Caddo

eelbermston

• Rep: 8
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2010, 08:52:05 AM »
where's sfa at? you know he gets a cell phone update whenever someone posts in this thread? perhaps he has an alias?

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
where's sfa at? you know he gets a cell phone update whenever someone posts in this thread? perhaps he has an alias?

what do you want me to say? Jack, Ricky, Stereo and Traffic are all sick!
I need a coffee

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2010, 12:13:02 PM »

good idea

wheee!

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

good idea

I love Dave, maybe its because he's from Cincinnati, or because he rips, or both.

dankradschwag

« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »
Never liked Caddo, always looked weird on his board. Plus all my friends make fun of him cuz his jew fro.

Jura

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2010, 07:19:06 AM »

Kickball

• Rep: -3
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:58 AM »
riding for stereo these days is like riding for webb trucks, it used to mean something to skate for such an original artistic musically inclined company now stereo is just a fucking joke like 90% of the other companies that infiltrate our worlds

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2010, 06:59:18 PM »
riding for stereo these days is like riding for webb trucks, it used to mean something to skate for such an original artistic musically inclined company now stereo is just a fucking joke like 90% of the other companies that infiltrate our worlds

oh yeah?
I need a coffee