Author Topic: BackDisastersAreDaBombShit  (Read 69526 times)

ymhy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BackDisastersAreDaBombShit
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2006, 06:56:33 AM »
i love how nate never fails to stop making excuses for himself and playing the part of the innocent little lamb that never did anything that was wack or wrong. 

defiantnate

« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2006, 01:20:12 PM »
i love how nate never fails to stop making excuses for himself and playing the part of the innocent little lamb that never did anything that was wack or wrong. 
Your wack for running your mouth. I know I posted shit of myself, not because I have an ego, because it what I have. Don't hate on me anymore, I'm not conceited. I only feel a need to defend myself when someone's taking shots at me. If you didn't gang up on me I wouldn't have to explain myself. Don't act bitch anymore towards me dog, have some fucking pride, You all need to see your acting like middle schoolers.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2006, 01:24:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Your wack for running your mouth. I know I posted shit of myself, not because I have an ego, because it what I have. Don't hate on me anymore, I'm not conceited. I only feel a need to defend myself when someone's taking shots at me. If you didn't gang up on me I wouldn't have to explain myself. Don't act bitch anymore towards me dog, have some fucking pride, You all need to see your acting like middle schoolers.

Yeah but it's funny and you come back for more, when normal people would just not bother. . .
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2006, 01:29:39 PM »
^^^^ Yeah, most kids would have just given up and bailed.  Even though he looks and talks a prat, I commend the kid for having the determination.  Well, sort of, I suppose.

Oh, and Murdo, I want my sig quote credit, you bastard.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #184 on: September 21, 2006, 01:32:50 PM »
^^^^ Yeah, most kids would have just given up and bailed.  Even though he looks and talks a prat, I commend the kid for having the determination.  Well, sort of, I suppose.

Oh, and Murdo, I want my sig quote credit, you bastard.

Yeah sorry about the blatent theft going on right there - you'll get yours ! ! !

But i have to admit i love N8 he's like a doggie that just wants to play even though you keep saying no, it's determination through punishment that i like about him, he seems to like it as well

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #185 on: September 21, 2006, 01:33:38 PM »
Maybe he needs a memo?

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #186 on: September 21, 2006, 01:36:01 PM »
Maybe he needs a memo?

What like "N8 wisen up, everyone hates you, delete your account, come back as someone else, no one will know - start a fresh, even the "haters" will maybe give you a chance"

Notice the "maybe" in there hahahaha

max power

« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2006, 01:38:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Maybe he needs a memo?
[close]

What like "N8 wisen up, everyone hates you, delete your account, come back as someone else, no one will know - start a fresh, even the "haters" will maybe give you a chance"

Notice the "maybe" in there hahahaha

it worked more than once for s-town holla. oh, wait. no it didn't.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2006, 01:45:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
SAME OLD SHIT just in a different post. "no ego?" check this http://www.slapmagazine.com/Mambo/forum/index.php?topic=4906.0
You hype yourself up every chance you get like your some 12 year old, but your 23 Which = Big fucking kook. You ever see the movie "Whiteboys"? They didn't get it either you might be the Massachusetts version of them. Just lay off the wiggerness and please go away. Go spit some hella sick lyrics on paper like your homie "essance" or the wigger version of Ryan Dunn.

HUSH

• Rep: 1
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2006, 01:55:42 PM »
You ever see the movie "Whiteboys"?
Such a funny movie. Unfortunately noone I watch it with gets it. 

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2006, 02:01:45 PM »
September 21, 2006

Defiantnate
Care of: SLAP MESSAGEBOARDS
The Internet, World
Universe

Subject: "BackDisastersAreDaBombShit"

Mr. Nate-

It has come to our attention that you have been taking a gigantic slagging off at the hands of the Slap Messageboard faithful for (and amongst other things) posting photos of yourself doing a trick that you have deemed "DaBombShit".  Maybe we can "BreakItDownFoYa" so that you can understand a little better.

If you had been lurking for any length of time, you would have known how "DeezKidsRoll".  They're ruthless and honestly you must know that posting anything on the internet is bound to get you "HatedOn".  "NahMean"?  We here at Slap kinda like the trick, sequence, and wanted to say that you don't like look a total cunt when coming in revert.

However, the constant defending of yourself (and your choice of "threadz") is what we think everyone is taking exception to.  That would be why you have received the dubious distinction of being one of the most criticized posters of recent memory.

Lastly, we'd like to mention the title of your thread.  Seriously, listen to how fucking stupid that sounds - "DaBombShit".  That would lead anyone in their right mind to think that you were a prat.

Anyway, we hope that we clarified that for you.  Now, you can fuck right off.

If you should have any questions, concerns, or require any more information, please feel free to drop us a line here at Slap.

Regards,

The Management

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2006, 02:30:03 PM »
September 21, 2006

Defiantnate
The Internet, World
Universe

Mr. Nate-

It has come to our attention that you have been taking a gigantic slagging off at the hands of the Slap Messageboard faithful for (and amongst other things) posting photos of yourself doing a trick that you have deemed "DaBombShit".  Maybe we can "BreakItDownFoYa" so that you can understand a little better.

If you had been lurking for any length of time, you would have known how "DeezKidsRoll".  They're ruthless and honestly you must know that posting anything on the internet is bound to get you "HatedOn".  "NahMean"?  We here at Slap kinda like the trick, sequence, and wanted to say that you don't like look a total cunt when coming in revert.

However, the constant defending of yourself (and your choice of "threadz") is what we think everyone is taking exception to.  That would be why you have received the dubious distinction of being one of the most criticized posters of recent memory.

Lastly, we'd like to mention the title of your thread.  Seriously, listen to how fucking stupid that sounds - "DaBombShit".  That would lead anyone in their right mind to think that you were a prat.

If you should have any questions, concerns, or require any more information, please feel free to drop us a line here at Slap.

Regards,

The Management

Why can't i just have ALL of that as my "sig" ?

Fucking funny though, so you see N8, my man over here "Cliche" has pretty much summed it up, i hope you can understand the sometimes painful critisim that "message boards" can deliver, sometime the true just hurts a little too much. . . .

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #192 on: September 21, 2006, 03:41:21 PM »
Courtesy of 808

Mizzark

« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »

defiantnate

« Reply #194 on: September 21, 2006, 05:36:34 PM »
Expand Quote
September 21, 2006

Defiantnate
The Internet, World
Universe

Mr. Nate-

Regards,

The Management
[close]

Why can't i just have ALL of that as my "sig" ?

Fucking funny though, so you see N8, my man over here "Cliche" has pretty much summed it up, i hope you can understand the sometimes painful critisim that "message boards" can deliver, sometime the true just hurts a little too much. . . .
First off, I was saying that the trick was sick (B/S Disasters are one of the funnest tricks), not that I WAS SICK or that the way I did the trick was "DaBombShit". Nothing you're saying about me is the TRUTH. So what I like g-unit, it's fucking music. I wouldn't have posted if I really knew it would go this far, this shit's not cool man, I THOUGHT you guys were alright until you showed you inner bitch. Bringing my girl and my friends into this was totally uncalled for, anyone involved, especially brooklyn bomber, you can choke on your own semen for all I care. Now you fuck right off.

Mizzark

« Reply #195 on: September 21, 2006, 05:51:29 PM »
you're saying that the topic was about back disasters in general?! why didn't you post a picture of an ill back disaster a pro did?

I'll tell you why!

because you're a self-promoting self-absorbed piece of shit and always have been!

You even made a topic about ronnie creager in a half assed attempt at covering up your self-infatuation.

Give it up, you're a fucking joke. It'd be one thing if you posted here on the regular, and posted a picture of yourself every now and then,

but the fact is ALL YOU HAVE EVER POSTED is footage or pictures of yourself.

Save yourself the embarassment and never post again you worthless greasy waste of skin with a fat ugly girlfriend.

Mizzark

« Reply #196 on: September 21, 2006, 05:56:25 PM »
just stop posting you lindsey robertson wannabe bitch

Cliche Guevara

« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2006, 06:01:07 PM »
Kev, if I remember correctly, you were the one that coined the phrase "bail probability", so you have no room to talk.  You were just as big of a topic around here a few months back, so you should just shut the fuck up, too.  I'd just as soon see Nate on here.

I agree that bringing the kids girl into this is a little much.

Make fun of his clothes, hair, balance problems (because someone that obviously can't put their hat on straight has some sort of inner ear infection or something), musical choices, or specs, but you should leave his girl out of it.

defiantnate

« Reply #198 on: September 21, 2006, 06:15:04 PM »
you're saying that the topic was about back disasters in general?! why didn't you post a picture of an ill back disaster a pro did?

I'll tell you why!

because you're a self-promoting self-absorbed piece of shit and always have been!

You even made a topic about ronnie creager in a half assed attempt at covering up your self-infatuation.

Give it up, you're a fucking joke. It'd be one thing if you posted here on the regular, and posted a picture of yourself every now and then,

Save yourself the embarassment and never post again you worthless greasy waste of skin with a fat ugly girlfriend.
Self-promoting ? What am I promoting? I'm not here to get "hooked up" or advertise for myself, I skate for fun just like you. I don't post but I come here all the time and have for a long time (except when I had no internet). Someone needs to go to your house and crack your fingers like dutches so you can't type your garbage.

Mizzark

« Reply #199 on: September 21, 2006, 06:17:43 PM »
Expand Quote

I'll tell you why!

[close]
Self-promoting ? What am I promoting? I'm not here to get "hooked up" or advertise for myself, I skate for fun just like you. I don't post but I come here all the time and have for a long time (except when I had no internet). Someone needs to go to your house and crack your fingers like dutches so you can't type your garbage.

STOP POSTING FAGGOT

HoSGage

• Rep: 0
« Reply #200 on: September 21, 2006, 06:18:51 PM »

I'll tell you why!

First thing ive agreed with you on in a long time
Quote from Guile

and isnt your crew a baker bite? hammercity. you might as well call it stretchmouth, because your gonna be covered in stretch marks when i finish feeding you this big dong soup.

defiantnate

« Reply #201 on: September 21, 2006, 06:21:03 PM »
Bate, all I ever did was post your shit. Don't put it on the web if you know you're a wigger.

But in all seriousness... Did you rap your own song to your video? At least let me know you wrote the lyrics, CUZ DAT WUD B PLAJARIZM!!!!
Yeah, But you had no reason to personally strike me, any of you. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SKATEBOARDING HERE. MIZZARK, YOUR THE BIGGEST PUNK BITCH OF ALL.

HoSGage

« Reply #202 on: September 21, 2006, 06:23:40 PM »

watch this... also bragging about his 'skills'
Quote from Guile

and isnt your crew a baker bite? hammercity. you might as well call it stretchmouth, because your gonna be covered in stretch marks when i finish feeding you this big dong soup.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #203 on: September 21, 2006, 06:24:26 PM »
Expand Quote

I'll tell you why!

[close]
Self-promoting ? What am I promoting? I'm not here to get "hooked up" or advertise for myself, I skate for fun just like you.

yes, defiant wheels (who are so unoriginal they jacked flip's sidecut shit and are trying to patent it) and you are here to try and get hooked up and promote yourself.  why else would you skate for an underground wheel company and rep them so hard?  what are they giving you, free wheels at most?  not worth it to sell my name for plastic.

HoSGage

« Reply #204 on: September 21, 2006, 06:31:12 PM »
^dude i love that sig/quote^
Quote from Guile

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #205 on: September 21, 2006, 07:45:36 PM »
Kev, if I remember correctly, you were the one that coined the phrase "bail probability", so you have no room to talk.  You were just as big of a topic around here a few months back, so you should just shut the fuck up, too.  I'd just as soon see Nate on here.

Make fun of his clothes, hair, balance problems (because someone that obviously can't put their hat on straight has some sort of inner ear infection or something), musical choices, or specs, but you should leave his girl out of it.

didn't you see the poster?  she's actually a dude.

defiantnate

« Reply #206 on: September 21, 2006, 07:50:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Your a fucking faggot, shut your face.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #207 on: September 21, 2006, 07:50:44 PM »
Actually N7 how much footage of you is there on Youtube, cas i just had a look and there's quite a fucking lot, it's all got bad music as well, so this has nothing to do with "self love" no ?

I mean, nothing to do with "getting up" or anything like that, it just happend to end up on Youtube, not cas you were filming and making parts or anything, someone else just "happend" to have you rapping and skating on camera and thought  -

"ohh i know, i've got this guy's random footage, he raps as well - i'll put it on Youtube for other to enjoy"

Just sort of happend huh ?

Hmm, you know cas i'm not totally sure on that one, of course that's nothign to do with having a big head or being in love with yourself, so what's it like living in a room full of mirrors, just so you can check out the ass hair on your face, remember that Del la Soul song - Me, myself and I - the title fits you pretty good (sorry i like the song so i'm just going to leave it at that. . . )

Mizzark's totally correct, you came here, posted shit abotu yourself, thought we'd love you, and now for almost a working week have been getting the living shit ripped out of you for being a crap, self loving arse. . .

Delete your accout, come back as someone else, and maybe, just maybe we'll forgive you, but remember that's a "MAYBE". . .

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #208 on: September 21, 2006, 07:51:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I'm a fucking faggot, someone shave my face.

defiantnate

« Reply #209 on: September 21, 2006, 07:57:31 PM »
Actually N7 how much footage of you is there on Youtube, cas i just had a look and there's quite a fucking lot, it's all got bad music as well, so this has nothing to do with "self love" no ?

I mean, nothing to do with "getting up" or anything like that, it just happend to end up on Youtube, not cas you were filming and making parts or anything, someone else just "happend" to have you rapping and skating on camera and thought  -

"ohh i know, i've got this guy's random footage, he raps as well - i'll put it on Youtube for other to enjoy"

Just sort of happend huh ?

Hmm, you know cas i'm not totally sure on that one, of course that's nothign to do with having a big head or being in love with yourself, so what's it like living in a room full of mirrors, just so you can check out the ass hair on your face, remember that Del la Soul song - Me, myself and I - the title fits you pretty good (sorry i like the song so i'm just going to leave it at that. . . )

Mizzark's totally correct, you came here, posted shit abotu yourself, thought we'd love you, and now for almost a working week have been getting the living shit ripped out of you for being a crap, self loving arse. . .

Delete your accout, come back as someone else, and maybe, just maybe we'll forgive you, but remember that's a "MAYBE". . .
I'm not deleting my account or changing my name, think what you want.