Author Topic: BackDisastersAreDaBombShit  (Read 69257 times)

Blackacre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BackDisastersAreDaBombShit
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2006, 08:43:25 AM »
I just can't understand the mentality behind posting that here under a new topic.  Almost all the footage and photos here are of pros.  Almost everyone that clicks on the thread is thinking its going to be somebody like Trujillo, Senn, etc .... and then they open it and its you.  People hate on pros on slap, what the hell did you think was going to happen to you?  If you thought that people were going to like it or congratulate you, then you are unbelievably naive.   
our people are poor, and you know damn well nobody wants to be poor

neon blitz

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2006, 09:01:11 AM »
im all for posting footage for feeback....

theres 2 exceptions: park footage and single tricks

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2006, 09:25:05 AM »
nate you are one wack mother fucker.
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

skatenerd33

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2006, 09:59:26 AM »
Chillin shoes are great,training for the skate olympics is horrid.Get it straight.Obviously the boy doesn't have fashion sense to wear good shoes so get off that relation.

Mizzark

« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2006, 10:02:36 AM »

that's funny because SO ARE YOU

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2006, 10:08:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i might be wack but i don't suck my own dick on a message board.

Mizzark

« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2006, 10:11:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

no you just make 5 seperate accounts after being shutdown on each one of them, deny for a long period of time that you were any of the said accounts, then finally admit it but still post just as terribly

zach

• Rep: -1
  • skate for money
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2006, 10:20:41 AM »
"Hey honey, your the love of my life! I can't wait to see you again (and it's only been 10 minutes since you left). I LOVE YOU!!! "

awwwwwwwwww, naaaaaaaaate.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2006, 10:29:20 AM »
What a kook. " I never get sex so I was excited to get some that a came all over my avitar and my shirt tah has my screename too"

Ease back a bit sucka.- a fucking thread on your photo? Saying its the "bombshit"? Damn if you really don't see the kookiness in this then you must really ride your nuts hard which in someway is very gay. Yeah jockyourself!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 10:33:02 AM by remEMBer »

defiantnate

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2006, 10:29:42 AM »
I just can't understand the mentality behind posting that here under a new topic. Almost all the footage and photos here are of pros. Almost everyone that clicks on the thread is thinking its going to be somebody like Trujillo, Senn, etc .... and then they open it and its you. People hate on pros on slap, what the hell did you think was going to happen to you? If you thought that people were going to like it or congratulate you, then you are unbelievably naive.
What's the big deal about making a new topic? Just cause I'm not a pro and don't jock every skater you guys "think" is "hot". I was naive to think anyone on this forum was a civilized human being, that's it. This board is the home to some of the biggest fuck stains I've ever witnessed, I start shit for absolutely no reason. I'm so far from being conceited or "on my own dick" that it's not even funny, but really it's hilarious because you couldn't be anymore off track. Stop acting like you know me, SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' PIE HOLE AND SKATE.

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »
Expand Quote
I just can't understand the mentality behind posting that here under a new topic. Almost all the footage and photos here are of pros. Almost everyone that clicks on the thread is thinking its going to be somebody like Trujillo, Senn, etc .... and then they open it and its you. People hate on pros on slap, what the hell did you think was going to happen to you? If you thought that people were going to like it or congratulate you, then you are unbelievably naive.
[close]
What's the big deal about making a new topic? Just cause I'm not a pro and don't jock every skater you guys "think" is "hot". I was naive to think anyone on this forum was a civilized human being, that's it. This board is the home to some of the biggest fuck stains I've ever witnessed, I start shit for absolutely no reason. I'm so far from being conceited or "on my own dick" that it's not even funny, but really it's hilarious because you couldn't be anymore off track. Stop acting like you know me, SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' PIE HOLE AND SKATE.

this board is a board of haters...if you don't wanna get hated on don't post here.

defiantnate

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2006, 10:32:17 AM »
"Hey honey, your the love of my life! I can't wait to see you again (and it's only been 10 minutes since you left). I LOVE YOU!!! "

awwwwwwwwww, naaaaaaaaate.
Yeah, so? You've never had a girlfriend before? Digging up shit off myspace is really getting you nowhere.

defiantnate

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2006, 10:34:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

this board is a board of haters...if you don't wanna get hated on don't post here.
The board is actually for skateboarders and people who are interested in skating. For anyone to take shots at me because I posted a photo up here is just a joke.

defiantnate

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2006, 10:38:24 AM »
Nah. I'm pretty sure Skateperception is for fagot wiggers like you.
You're dumb and I hope you get herpes.

defiantnate

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2006, 10:44:32 AM »
What a kook. " I never get sex so I was excited to get some that a came all over my avitar and my shirt tah has my screename too"

Ease back a bit sucka.- a fucking thread on your photo? Saying its the "bombshit"? Damn if you really don't see the kookiness in this then you must really ride your nuts hard which in someway is very gay. Yeah jockyourself!!
I guess I see it, but if you knew the case before talking shit maybe you would see. I never get to film or take photos, I've been bugging this dude for this sequence since it was taken last summer. I don't care, it's still a great photo. Just cause I'm amped on a photo of myself I have an ego? Just cause I like hip hop it makes me a wigger? No.

defiantnate

« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2006, 10:48:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

no you just make 5 seperate accounts after being shutdown on each one of them, deny for a long period of time that you were any of the said accounts, then finally admit it but still post just as terribly
5 Accounts? No, one other, Trologysk8 or whatever. I never denied anything about that, what are you talking about? I didn't get shut down, I lost my internet, sucka.

edicwhun

• Rep: -1
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2006, 11:02:12 AM »
I think he was referring to S-Town Holla, not you
Death still aint took me yet, but I'm flirtin' with her and I think I got her pussy wet...

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2006, 11:02:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
5 Accounts? No, one other, Trologysk8 or whatever. I never denied anything about that, what are you talking about? I didn't get shut down, I lost my internet, sucka.

hes talkin about me gay boy.

Mizzark

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2006, 11:03:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you're so conceited you didnt even realize I wasn't talking to you

Mizzark

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2006, 11:04:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

hes talkin about me gay boy.

stop posting s-town holla

defiantnate

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2006, 11:11:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

you're so conceited you didnt even realize I wasn't talking to you
My bad, I didn't realized you weren't talking to me. I figured if there was some shit-talking going down, it was aimed in my direction. My fault, I won't even say anything about the conceited comment, it's already been said.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2006, 11:32:10 AM »
this guy is about as detached from reality as beans

User_Death

• Rep: 1
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2006, 11:34:28 AM »
Damn, I thought this was about skating, not a hang out for shit talking little pussies that think they can skate. talking shit about tricks they cant even do. Im guessing youre all 14 and can barely kickflip. weak shit. stop waisting everyones time.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2006, 11:35:25 AM »
AHAHAHAHA, THIS GUY MADE A FUCKING MIRROR ACCOUNT TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM!!

CLOWN!!!

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2006, 11:44:48 AM »
Damn, I thought this was about skating, not a hang out for shit talking little pussies that think they can skate. talking shit about tricks they cant even do. Im guessing youre all 14 and can barely kickflip. weak shit. stop waisting everyones time.

Some PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE IP this guy, and check how many accounts he's made.

defiantnate

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2006, 11:48:49 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Who the hell are you talking about, me? I have one account.

Mizzark

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2006, 11:49:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

"5 Accounts? No, one other, Trologysk8 or whatever. I never denied anything about that, what are you talking about? I didn't get shut down, I lost my internet, sucka."

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2006, 11:51:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The irony of me never mentioning anything about you, and you, all of a sudden, becoming the defensive gay conceited wigger.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2006, 11:51:32 AM »
sounds like we need a slap senate committee investigation on this donkey

User_Death

• Rep: 1
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2006, 11:53:08 AM »
I know him, but Im not defending him. Im just saying some of you guys are bitchs, like little girls in high school. Its simple, if you dont have something positive to say to someone whats the point in trying to bring them down. we all skate right, so whats the point.