Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year  (Read 130311 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 689
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2010, 10:21:32 AM »
do they let u play snes in jail? when i was little i always told my mom i wanted to just go to jail so i could just play snes all day and not have to work when i grow up. she said they dont have snes there but i think shes full of shit, i bet they do

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2281
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2010, 10:34:59 AM »
Yeah, I suppose laying on your stomach stomping some goombas would make the time just fly by while your asshole was being torn apart by a giant black cock.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2010, 10:41:19 AM »
Expand Quote
i dont think reynolds is all business at all. there was a interview where he explained how they tried to help antwuan but only he can do it himself. and he gets all the footage of drinking and drugs and stuff sent to him and he keeps the video realistic to the way they live, doesnt try to fake anything. which is cool in a way. if youre dumb enough to follow in antwuans footsteps after seeing all his mistakes_______. if they wanna look up to reynolds now being all skating no partying they can. choices...
[close]

this
The owner of the company being accused of enabling a kid who is now in jail might have a little bit of bias when analyzing whether they market drug use and enable their rider's self-destruction. When people were talking about whether or not cigarettes cause cancer were you like "The CEO for Phillip Morris says they are safe an non-addictive, case closed." ?
You both bought into his spin. The dude knows exactly what he is doing, but doesn't want to take responsibility so he pulls the "keeping it real" card. Its complete bullshit though. Why show 5 year old footage of Greco getting wasted if you are trying to be "realistic?" Dude is sober now. Still, they use old footage of him wasted, because that is the image they sell. They bank off the drugs/party image, one thing Reynolds says in an interview where he knows he's in the hot seat does not make up for the constant actions, video, photos, ads, that say otherwise.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Fred_Brazil

• Rep: -5
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2010, 11:02:42 AM »
Bakers image is based on Satan loving bums with alcoholic problems while abusing drugs.

For some reaon kids love this., therefore they are hugely influenced by Baker pros.

I'm surprised that Antwan hasnt stabbed anyone yet, hope this time in jail give him some perpective on his future. Make he think and act like an adult thats is responsible for shis acts.

If not he wont last long.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2010, 11:19:56 AM »
Are ANY skate media sites reporting on this?

Seems like Baker would make a press release or something. Great publicity, their audience will luv IT.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

sixpackoftablets

• Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2010, 11:47:18 AM »
Why show 5 year old footage of Greco getting wasted if you are trying to be "realistic?" Dude is sober now. Still, they use old footage of him wasted, because that is the image they sell.

Good point. Ridiculous.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »
yeah, i've always thought baker was lame for that.

especially since it's for the kids.

kevbo999

« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2010, 12:22:30 PM »
Bakers image is based on Satan loving bums with alcoholic problems while abusing drugs.

Bums don't skate like they do buddy.  You're a bum.  Also, partying after a long ass day of demos and signings shouldn't be frowned upon if they're capable of doing it again the next day.  Kids like you are just too thick to use any discretion when watching this footage.

As for the Greco thing, please show me footage of him "abusing" substances since Baker 3.  Mouthing off to civilians doesn't count.  Dude's a supposed ex junkie, of course he still looks fucked up.  Yet he runs companies and gets hammers.  Look at the big picture instead of being a bunch of Mrs. Lovejoys.

sky davis

• Rep: -10
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bums don't skate like they do buddy.?  You're a bum.?  Also, partying after a long ass day of demos and signings shouldn't be frowned upon if they're capable of doing it again the next day.?  Kids like you are just too thick to use any discretion when watching this footage.

As for the Greco thing, please show me footage of him "abusing" substances since Baker 3.?  Mouthing off to civilians doesn't count.?  Dude's a supposed ex junkie, of course he still looks fucked up.?  Yet he runs companies and gets hammers.?  Look at the big picture instead of being a bunch of Mrs. Lovejoys.
i think the old footy of partying was in that deathwish video- which i dont care. it's obviously old and people know his life then and now

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2010, 01:57:45 PM »

For some reaon kids love this., therefore they are hugely influenced by Baker pros.

I'm surprised that Antwan hasnt stabbed anyone yet, hope this time in jail give him some perpective on his future. Make he think and act like an adult thats is responsible for shis acts.

I hate when people from Brazil use the internet
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2010, 02:33:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bums don't skate like they do buddy.  You're a bum.  Also, partying after a long ass day of demos and signings shouldn't be frowned upon if they're capable of doing it again the next day.  Kids like you are just too thick to use any discretion when watching this footage.

As for the Greco thing, please show me footage of him "abusing" substances since Baker 3.  Mouthing off to civilians doesn't count.  Dude's a supposed ex junkie, of course he still looks fucked up.  Yet he runs companies and gets hammers.  Look at the big picture instead of being a bunch of Mrs. Lovejoys.
No, You're a bum!

starting at :20. I don't think they were turning a 30 pack of sprite into a zero pack.
that's baker has a deathwish, which came out last year I believe.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

buffalo hunter

« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2010, 02:38:38 PM »
Hopefully, Antwuan will not cause trouble in jail and serve more time. 

Inbred Jed

« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »
Um no, if you don't cause trouble you server less time

buffalo hunter

« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2010, 03:04:09 PM »
Um no, if you don't cause trouble you server less time

My bad, my writing skills get worse over age.

Fred_Brazil

« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thats why I said "image". They do try to look like Alcoholic bums, thats not about how they skate, thats about the message they are sending.

Most of them have already realize that drugs and alcohol abuse were destroying their lifes and did quit, still they keep promoting the careless lifestyle cause they know it sells better.

My point is, they know drug and alcool abuse can ruin kids lifes, but they choose not to care. It would be bad for business havin Reynolds or Greco preaching about their bad experiences at each demo...

I'm not a kid, I'm 26, have been watching this guys for many years and have seen at least 20 different trends come and go in skateboarding.

You are probably a kid considering your huge amount of posts, that means lots of free time.

Fred_Brazil

« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2010, 04:32:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow, i'm lucky theres no internet board patrol then huh !

you xenofobic homo !

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2010, 04:36:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you xenofobic homo !

You homofobic (sic) xeno!

Fred_Brazil

« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2010, 04:41:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you xenofobic homo !

[close]

You homofobic (sic) xeno!

Lol, that was on purpouse ! I dont really care about rats who think the world its their property.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #228 on: December 02, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you xenofobic homo !

Fuck you and your shitty ass country
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Fred_Brazil

« Reply #229 on: December 02, 2010, 04:04:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you xenofobic homo !

[close]

Actually Brazils pretty good right now. Yeah we still have some poverty, but who doesnt. However the city I live is ranked as one of the top cities in the world.

You see, I'm wealthy enough to get to learn a new language and come here to piss you off. Can you do that at a Brazilian Skate forum  ?
Didnt think so.

Still, I have much appreciation for US and i'm glad that ratarded dumbs you are an exception, I know several people from US and they are good friends of mine, guess thats a matter of personality, some will be idiots no matter what.

Well have a nice day you are welcome to drop by anytime and skate some "shitty ass" spots...

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2010, 01:56:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you xenofobic homo !

[close]

[close]

Actually Brazils pretty good right now. Yeah we still have some poverty, but who doesnt. However the city I live is ranked as one of the top cities in the world.

You see, I'm wealthy enough to get to learn a new language and come here to piss you off. Can you do that at a Brazilian Skate forum  ?
Didnt think so.

Still, I have much appreciation for US and i'm glad that ratarded dumbs you are an exception, I know several people from US and they are good friends of mine, guess thats a matter of personality, some will be idiots no matter what.

Well have a nice day you are welcome to drop by anytime and skate some "shitty ass" spots...

Your posting and country are still shit regardless of your painfully Brazilian comeback.

"You see, I'm wealthy enough to get to learn a new language and come here to piss you off. Can you do that at a Brazilian Skate forum  ?
Didnt think so."

Am I wealthy enough to take classes or buy books to learn a new language? Yes. Even the poorest people in America can do that. Fuck, I can post on a Brazilian website by using babblefish alone.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2010, 11:18:17 PM »

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2010, 12:29:04 AM »
In the latest Deathwish christmas catalog, all pros except Antwuan had a new pro board coming out. I'm not saying he is off the team, but it must have something to do with him going to jail.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

Joe Mack

• Rep: -1
« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2010, 07:17:59 AM »
man some people sounding like some pussies ya greco had some heroin problems other then that its all smoking and drinking you guys act like the products come with loaded syringes just for kids. baker and deathwish are the realest fuckers in the game and the most fucked up in the head. hats off to everyone who is fucked in the head in this fucked world.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #234 on: December 06, 2010, 08:00:48 AM »
Hey Fred_Brazil...this is off topic but....

Where do you live in Brazil??  I'm gonna be in South America in just over a month.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #235 on: December 06, 2010, 08:36:11 AM »
It's funny how many posts are about hoping Antwuan will clean up in jail. He's already face tattted to all hell, try to picture him in a suit going for job interview, the notion is insane.

Hopefully he just mellows out a little once he realizes how much jail sucks, he's still gonna be the same old Antwuan, just hopefully with a bit of prespective on what he can and can't legally get away with.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #236 on: December 06, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
It's funny how many posts are about hoping Antwuan will clean up in jail. He's already face tattted to all hell, try to picture him in a suit going for job interview, the notion is insane.

Hopefully he just mellows out a little once he realizes how much jail sucks, he's still gonna be the same old Antwuan, just hopefully with a bit of prespective on what he can and can't legally get away with.

he'll also know stuff like how to make a shank out of just soap, how to kill someone with a piece of paper and will have probably caught many fades by the time hes out

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2010, 09:13:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

he'll also know stuff like how to make a shank out of just soap, how to kill someone with a piece of paper and will have probably caught many fades by the time hes out

soap? that's just being nice. you don't want to sterilize the jerk's wound the same time you stab

a shank out of a filed down toothbrush would be much more effective

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #238 on: December 06, 2010, 10:37:50 AM »
so what i have learned from this thread is that pro skateboarders influence kids life decisions

so dont blame antwuan, the real criminal here is galiea momalu

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #239 on: December 06, 2010, 10:43:51 AM »
i still think prison yard footy would be sick nbd.  they have picnic tables no?