Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278338 times)

krewkruxklan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 10)
« Reply #1200 on: December 24, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »
remember mango's a soul skater so he's excused

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1201 on: December 24, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
remember mango's a soul skater so he's excused
What's disgusting about this, is this is the first time they've taken more than 5 people. The reason they took the extra two was to make sure that all the people that the slap forums would be hyped on got in. They should've just taken everybody if you're going to take most of them. jericho and rudy would've gotten way more shit than mango, nick and matty combined.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #1202 on: December 24, 2010, 11:02:25 AM »
matty gets something at almost every spot. if anything gonzalo isn't far behind in the running for getting the least amount of tricks.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1203 on: December 24, 2010, 11:04:38 AM »
Nothing tight though. I don't even think they would've went to a lot of those spots if those dudes were there. It would be straight savagery.

Water Plantis

• Rep: -13
« Reply #1204 on: December 24, 2010, 11:11:15 AM »
Psyched to see louie in the next couple episodes!

smellyfart

« Reply #1205 on: December 24, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »
Where is this episode? They are usually up by now.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1206 on: December 24, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »
To combat the "faggotry" of this contest, cotg should start his own oiam style contest where he, Thugnificent and Gomez would choose and judge the contestants on how ungay their tricks are and other general butteriness.  Winner is whoever goes the most ham.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #1207 on: December 24, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »
Where is this episode? They are usually up by now.

Well, if you read Whiteley's post, you would know that he said there's no episode today since it's Christmas Eve.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1208 on: December 24, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »
To combat the "faggotry" of this contest, cotg should start his own oiam style contest where he, Thugnificent and Gomez would choose and judge the contestants on how ungay their tricks are and other general butteriness.  Winner is whoever goes the most ham.
hahahaha

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1209 on: December 24, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hahaha Forrest is consistently one upping himself verbally, it's classic. There are gonna be insane video gabs and gifs of him biting into that piece of chicken and I think that will easily hold people off for the next episode.
[close]

here you go

[close]

ABD by barletta on a beer can in tilt mode 3 bonus round
You can open a beer can with your fingers, a wine bottle requires some sort of corkscrew. Forrest was using ingenuity, it was a whole different thing than Louie's beer bro maneuver. You'll understand once you can drink.
Nothing tight though. I don't even think they would've went to a lot of those spots if those dudes were there. It would be straight savagery.

So you aren't a troll and really do act like this? HAHAHA. You are a stupid and pathetic loser. Life must be hard for an angry moron like you.
 The dude who is asking for suggestions on how to do pivot fakies on a tiny mini ramp in another thread is going to talk shit on an ollie over a hip to nosegrind pop in on tight transition? HAHAHA. You can't skate tranny for shit, and this dude is ripping it, as well as every other spot they have been to. Forrest may have gotten some bangers, but in terms of number of spots he has skated, he is on the low end.
Also, they go to those spots because that's the type of shit people who aren't so cal losers like you and Forrest skate. It sounds like you are saying if the other people who weren't good enough to get in got in, they would go to easier spots for them to rack up tricks easily. This isn't that kind of contest. This contest requires genuine talent and ability to skate whatever they put in front of these kids.

Basically, keep working on pivot fakies and next time don't talk so much shit on people who can skate shit you can't better than you ever will.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #1210 on: December 24, 2010, 11:53:00 AM »
truth is i dont care who gets tricks or not, i think it's kind of shitty how the skater that clearly puts in the most effort and is the most memorable wont win (john wins right?). i remeber last years oiam, i swear that david kid shouldve won-he had the most memorable tricks/lines-what did tom do again?

dont get it twisted, i think all these guys are good skaters but this isn't some personality contest, i dont give a fuck what anyone says, the skating should speak for itself

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1211 on: December 24, 2010, 11:54:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hahaha Forrest is consistently one upping himself verbally, it's classic. There are gonna be insane video gabs and gifs of him biting into that piece of chicken and I think that will easily hold people off for the next episode.
[close]

here you go

[close]

[close]
You can open a beer can with your fingers, a wine bottle requires some sort of corkscrew. Forrest was using ingenuity, it was a whole different thing than Louie's beer bro maneuver. You'll understand once you can drink.
Expand Quote
[close]

So you aren't a troll and really do act like this? HAHAHA. You are a stupid and pathetic loser. Life must be hard for an angry moron like you.
 The dude who is asking for suggestions on how to do pivot fakies on a tiny mini ramp in another thread is going to talk shit on an ollie over a hip to nosegrind pop in on tight transition? HAHAHA. You can't skate tranny for shit, and this dude is ripping it, as well as every other spot they have been to. Forrest may have gotten some bangers, but in terms of number of spots he has skated, he is on the low end.
Also, they go to those spots because that's the type of shit people who aren't so cal losers like you and Forrest skate. It sounds like you are saying if the other people who weren't good enough to get in got in, they would go to easier spots for them to rack up tricks easily. This isn't that kind of contest. This contest requires genuine talent and ability to skate whatever they put in front of these kids.

Basically, keep working on pivot fakies and next time don't talk so much shit on people who can skate shit you can't better than you ever will.
Where are you skating at today gipper?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1212 on: December 24, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

here you go

[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Not sure yet. Was thinking of a warm up session at stoner, then hitting up the spots at UCLA. Maybe after dark I'll hit up the 9 star ramp. I got a membership during the rain. Did you? I didn't see anybody who looked like you there. That tranny contest is not looking good for you man. How you doing getting footage for it? Or are you already coming up with excuses for why you failed?

Oh shit, just remembered USC and all of its spots. I drive past there almost every day for work, been meaning to hit that up. Either way, this sun is a blessing, and I'm gonna take it in. I'll let you know where I went tonight, I usually change my mind throughout the day.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #1213 on: December 24, 2010, 12:18:48 PM »
im just saying its not that ridiculous to go from seeing barletta do it to a beer can to applying the idea to a wine bottle.

nik is still one of the best skaters there. it sucks that the week hasnt been so good to him.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #1214 on: December 24, 2010, 12:22:49 PM »
If the Gipper/COTG session happens, for the love of anything remotely good, post some footy.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1215 on: December 24, 2010, 12:37:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

here you go

[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Not sure yet. Was thinking of a warm up session at stoner, then hitting up the spots at UCLA. Maybe after dark I'll hit up the 9 star ramp. I got a membership during the rain. Did you? I didn't see anybody who looked like you there. That tranny contest is not looking good for you man. How you doing getting footage for it? Or are you already coming up with excuses for why you failed?

Oh shit, just remembered USC and all of its spots. I drive past there almost every day for work, been meaning to hit that up. Either way, this sun is a blessing, and I'm gonna take it in. I'll let you know where I went tonight, I usually change my mind throughout the day.
Make out already.  The sexual tension is palpable.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 12:38:39 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1216 on: December 24, 2010, 12:42:38 PM »
truth is i dont care who gets tricks or not, i think it's kind of shitty how the skater that clearly puts in the most effort and is the most memorable wont win (john wins right?). i remeber last years oiam, i swear that david kid shouldve won-he had the most memorable tricks/lines-what did tom do again?

dont get it twisted, i think all these guys are good skaters but this isn't some personality contest, i dont give a fuck what anyone says, the skating should speak for itself
damn i never followed oiam until this year, but i was watching last years episodes and david really killed it, chuy and dylan did too. i really didn't care for any of the tricks i saw tom doing other than that gap to 5050 that he didn't land. not sure how he won.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1217 on: December 24, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »
He had the right complexion.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #1218 on: December 24, 2010, 01:24:42 PM »
If the Gipper/COTG session happens, for the love of anything remotely good, post some footy.

Motion seconded, the request is now law. If you two ever meet up, documentation by either of you, both of you, or a third party is Constitutionally required. It should also be front page Slap and automatically put in Classic. Gipper's definitely fun to skate with and bullshit with in real life, I'd bet money they'd both get along fine. Even if CotG is as contrarian in person as he is in text, you know that would just make it that much more fun of a session. Especially to watch, on video, as mandated by said law.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1219 on: December 24, 2010, 01:35:56 PM »
Joe Brook has the attitude of a fat wannabe greaser rockabilly asshole and he looks very much like one as well. I felt uncomfortable when he was trying to force that guy to show his hurt elbow off.

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1220 on: December 24, 2010, 05:39:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
damn i never followed oiam until this year, but i was watching last years episodes and david really killed it, chuy and dylan did too. i really didn't care for any of the tricks i saw tom doing other than that gap to 5050 that he didn't land. not sure how he won.
What contest did you see? The one I saw Chuy got hurt day one and didn't do shit after that, and Tom got shit at every spot. David killed it too, but it was clearly between the two of them.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1221 on: December 24, 2010, 06:19:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
What contest did you see? The one I saw Chuy got hurt day one and didn't do shit after that, and Tom got shit at every spot. David killed it too, but it was clearly between the two of them.
he got clips each episode, maybe not as many clips as tom but definitely more memorable. i didn't see chuy getting hurt, maybe you're thinking of dylan who bruised his heel. but he kept getting good shit too. nick is really the only one who i'd say wasn't really productive.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #1222 on: December 24, 2010, 06:41:09 PM »
Joe Brook has the attitude of a fat wannabe greaser rockabilly asshole and he looks very much like one as well. I felt uncomfortable when he was trying to force that guy to show his hurt elbow off.

co-sign. Chubs made me feel awkward & uncomfortable while i was watching the last episode.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #1223 on: December 24, 2010, 08:55:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Motion seconded, the request is now law. If you two ever meet up, documentation by either of you, both of you, or a third party is Constitutionally required. It should also be front page Slap and automatically put in Classic. Gipper's definitely fun to skate with and bullshit with in real life, I'd bet money they'd both get along fine. Even if CotG is as contrarian in person as he is in text, you know that would just make it that much more fun of a session. Especially to watch, on video, as mandated by said law.

at glance i thought that was a picture of mango

ASonUnique

« Reply #1224 on: December 24, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »

Forrest would love this.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -600
  • who knows
« Reply #1225 on: December 24, 2010, 09:51:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
at glance i thought that was a picture of mango

HAHA thanks for the laugh
where is home?

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #1226 on: December 25, 2010, 12:41:19 AM »
If someone's hooking Mango up with ?S shoes I'm happy.

slappyslap

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1227 on: December 25, 2010, 01:04:19 AM »
Mango is really really not funny  :-X

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1228 on: December 25, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »
Mango is hillarious. Take the stick out of your ass and lighten up and you'll laugh too.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #1229 on: December 25, 2010, 11:04:33 AM »
mango is not funny at all

p.s. for you information i'm a top!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.