Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278357 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 10)
« Reply #1230 on: December 25, 2010, 11:07:32 AM »
mango is not funny at all

p.s. for you information i'm a top!
your sense of humor is fucking terrible. I knew that before this thread. And I said stick not dick you fucking idiot.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #1231 on: December 25, 2010, 11:28:18 AM »
lol
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

few123456789

« Reply #1232 on: December 25, 2010, 12:50:40 PM »
I also don't think Mango is funny.  He just seems a little immature.  Either way I don't really care, he doesn't bother me.  Would like to see more skating from him.

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #1233 on: December 25, 2010, 06:50:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
truth is i dont care who gets tricks or not, i think it's kind of shitty how the skater that clearly puts in the most effort and is the most memorable wont win (john wins right?). i remeber last years oiam, i swear that david kid shouldve won-he had the most memorable tricks/lines-what did tom do again?

dont get it twisted, i think all these guys are good skaters but this isn't some personality contest, i dont give a fuck what anyone says, the skating should speak for itself
[close]
damn i never followed oiam until this year, but i was watching last years episodes and david really killed it, chuy and dylan did too. i really didn't care for any of the tricks i saw tom doing other than that gap to 5050 that he didn't land. not sure how he won.
[close]
What contest did you see? The one I saw Chuy got hurt day one and didn't do shit after that, and Tom got shit at every spot. David killed it too, but it was clearly between the two of them.
[close]
he got clips each episode, maybe not as many clips as tom but definitely more memorable. i didn't see chuy getting hurt, maybe you're thinking of dylan who bruised his heel. but he kept getting good shit too. nick is really the only one who i'd say wasn't really productive.
i literally cant remember one trick tom did last year, but i can name 3 tricks david did from the top of my head.

that video of mango affirms my belief that the kid is actually gay. i can't wait for his coming out episode.

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1234 on: December 25, 2010, 07:07:12 PM »
i do not find mango funny

aint nothing funny about that line he did at the bank to ledge spot. good stuff.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1235 on: December 25, 2010, 09:26:54 PM »
Mango's not haha funny, he's just soul funny.  He fills those who appreciate him with good will and that's enough for me.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #1236 on: December 25, 2010, 09:50:40 PM »
his mama didnt raise him right
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

gizmo

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1237 on: December 26, 2010, 02:15:38 AM »
mango is mad suspect homo

Word man. Whats up with the rainbow colored stairs featured in that clip? Now that and their ass grabbing were kinda gay, but some of The skating was pretty nice. ;D

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #1238 on: December 26, 2010, 11:14:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
truth is i dont care who gets tricks or not, i think it's kind of shitty how the skater that clearly puts in the most effort and is the most memorable wont win (john wins right?). i remeber last years oiam, i swear that david kid shouldve won-he had the most memorable tricks/lines-what did tom do again?

dont get it twisted, i think all these guys are good skaters but this isn't some personality contest, i dont give a fuck what anyone says, the skating should speak for itself
[close]
damn i never followed oiam until this year, but i was watching last years episodes and david really killed it, chuy and dylan did too. i really didn't care for any of the tricks i saw tom doing other than that gap to 5050 that he didn't land. not sure how he won.
[close]
What contest did you see? The one I saw Chuy got hurt day one and didn't do shit after that, and Tom got shit at every spot. David killed it too, but it was clearly between the two of them.
[close]
he got clips each episode, maybe not as many clips as tom but definitely more memorable. i didn't see chuy getting hurt, maybe you're thinking of dylan who bruised his heel. but he kept getting good shit too. nick is really the only one who i'd say wasn't really productive.
[close]
i literally cant remember one trick tom did last year, but i can name 3 tricks david did from the top of my head.

Yeah, and they were all switch 50-50s.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1239 on: December 26, 2010, 11:36:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Word man. Whats up with the rainbow colored stairs featured in that clip? Now that and their ass grabbing were kinda gay, but some of The skating was pretty nice. ;D
Why you gotta be a homophobe? If he was gay would that make him a worse person? Fucking losers.

jimi420

« Reply #1240 on: December 26, 2010, 11:40:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Why you gotta be a homophobe? If he was gay would that make him a worse person? Fucking losers.
I feel like skateboarding in general has a DADT kind of attitude.

earlygrab

« Reply #1241 on: December 26, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »
its almost fucking 2011, if dude was gay, well, he'd be gay. These 6th grade insults don't stand up so much anymore.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #1242 on: December 26, 2010, 01:22:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

i like how you selectively forgot his line at clipper and his switch heel over the street gap. the ollie over the handrail was pretty good too.

strangefires

« Reply #1243 on: December 26, 2010, 02:21:25 PM »
its almost fucking 2011, if dude was gay, well, he'd be gay. These 6th grade insults don't stand up so much anymore.

you're kidding yourself if you think that is true

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1244 on: December 26, 2010, 02:34:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
i like how you selectively forgot his line at clipper and his switch heel over the street gap. the ollie over the handrail was pretty good too.
Aren't you selectively forgetting Tom's clips? I agree that David also killed it, but so did Tom. I've seen coverage of both of them since then, so its not like either really "lost"

sky davis

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1245 on: December 26, 2010, 02:52:23 PM »
want the new episodeeee. have you ever jumped down a 10+ stair multiple times before? sore as helllll the next day. i would never want to be in this contest .going to big spots days after day would be so hard.

gizmo

« Reply #1246 on: December 26, 2010, 04:11:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hahahaha, I was gonna open up on this dude, but I'm gonna let this dude have his say if that makes him feel better. I've got better things to do than engage in internet battles with faceless guys. But really though you need to chill man, no one hating on that dude just pointing something out and having fun with it.

I'm out!!!!!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1247 on: December 26, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Hahahaha, I was gonna open up on this dude, but I'm gonna let this dude have his say if that makes him feel better. I've got better things to do than engage in internet battles with faceless guys. But really though you need to chill man, no one hating on that dude just pointing something out and having fun with it.

I'm out!!!!!
congratulations!!!!!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

gizmo

« Reply #1248 on: December 26, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I'm out!!!!! (no homo)
[close]
congratulations!!!!!

Hahahaha!!! Good one. My bad I forgot the disclaimer :-[

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #1249 on: December 26, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »
I've got better things to do than engage in internet battles with faceless guys.

"do tell. hmmph."

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #1250 on: December 26, 2010, 05:48:47 PM »
its for niggas.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #1251 on: December 26, 2010, 06:48:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nah, I legitimately forgot that stuff. I just remembered thinking that he did a lot of switch 50-50s. What did he do at Clipper? I don't remember the line, but I remember it being sick when I saw it.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1252 on: December 26, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Nah, I legitimately forgot that stuff. I just remembered thinking that he did a lot of switch 50-50s. What did he do at Clipper? I don't remember the line, but I remember it being sick when I saw it.
he did two switch 50s, one on a popular big handrail in oakland, and one on a fucking lumpy bridge rail that had a gate at the bottom of the stairs. the line at clipper was ollie the first set then fs flip the second one. he also got a good line at 3rd and army and a nollie heel over the rock gap there.

i remember a lot of tricks tom did, he did that tailslide to land on that block, 50'd that rail, front board to fakie the rail with the drop, impossible the street gap. none of them really stood out though.

hekkahyphy

« Reply #1253 on: December 26, 2010, 08:38:28 PM »
Dam no props on bowens' switch heel back tail??

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #1254 on: December 26, 2010, 08:47:45 PM »
that line was definately a highlight from last year and so was his clipper line.

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1255 on: December 26, 2010, 10:18:01 PM »
i mentioned his line at third and army. i liked how he apparently learned the trick doing the line.

nylin

« Reply #1256 on: December 26, 2010, 10:25:53 PM »
no doubt i think david should of took it last year

jimi420

« Reply #1257 on: December 26, 2010, 11:37:08 PM »
Isn't he flow for AWS now? I feel like it was a better fit for him anyway. when's the next episode?

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1258 on: December 27, 2010, 12:16:19 AM »
Isn't he flow for AWS now? I feel like it was a better fit for him anyway. when's the next episode?

I'm hoping for tomorrow.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 997
« Reply #1259 on: December 27, 2010, 05:30:55 AM »