Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278281 times)

dolphin titties

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 32
  • tastes liek shit
Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 14)
« Reply #1830 on: January 13, 2011, 01:14:58 PM »
This contest was made by a special ed. teacher, you'll hold the guy with assburgers who's a complete dick and wears 3 layers of pants back-even though he's got a sick gpa but you'll let the cute lil chinese girl with downs who cant read and write go on and graduate.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1831 on: January 13, 2011, 01:21:53 PM »
"i felt like i was in couples counseling"

on a side note, theotis pretty much grew up at the city of hawthorne skatepark. and while the tranny there is god awful, theotis used to pump around in it every now and than. i dont think he'd be afraid to get a trick @ that ditch spot.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:24:20 PM by realitycontrol »
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #1832 on: January 13, 2011, 01:22:28 PM »

AND AS GNAR AS "TNT" IS LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT HIM BURING DOWN A SKATEPARK ...

Wait... what? Where the fuck did this happen and why isn't there a thread about it?

This contest was made by a special ed. teacher, you'll hold the guy with assburgers who's a complete dick and wears 3 layers of pants back-even though he's got a sick gpa but you'll let the cute lil chinese girl with downs who cant read and write go on and graduate.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Inbred Jed

« Reply #1833 on: January 13, 2011, 01:28:35 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

http://www.fullduplex.org/tardblog/

Magic Pizza

• Rep: 175
« Reply #1834 on: January 13, 2011, 01:33:26 PM »
sometimes Forrest's voice sounds like Bobcat Goldthwait.

BuddyPal

« Reply #1835 on: January 13, 2011, 01:39:16 PM »
that dog killed it this episode

strangefires

« Reply #1836 on: January 13, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

http://www.fullduplex.org/tardblog/

holy shit. thank you :D

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

« Reply #1837 on: January 13, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »
"I could have had fun, but I didn't want to " I'm just para phrasing but you know what I'm refering to

Thats the most regular shit I've ever heard. Thats nothing but a bad attitude. I dont see how someone could not like skateboarding on anything. You can like skating on some things more than others but come one really?

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

« Reply #1838 on: January 13, 2011, 01:44:04 PM »
PS: Whitely could you just release all of Forests interview footage, I bet theres some real gems in there.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1839 on: January 13, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
WOW I JUST READ SOME OF THIS SHIT ...

AND OK.. SO LETS SEE

REAL - I HEARD THAT ERNIE TORRESS GUY IS A COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE ...

THEN LETS GO OVER TO
HABITAT = TIM OCONNER NO SKATE FOOTY BUT TALKS SO MUCH SHIT ON EVERYBODY IN A ATTEMPT TO BE FUNNY
AND I WONT EVEN NAME MORE ON THAT COMPANY

BUT GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE WITH THAT "ATTITUDE" SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGS SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID OK THIS IS A SKATE CONEST FOLLOWED BY INTENSE DICK SUCKING AND THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR STANDINGS !!!!

THAT DUDE 360FLIP 50'D THE FUCKING CLIPPER HUBBA !!!!!!!!!

COME THE FUCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

you know shit is getting fucked up on the boards when 5inchdick has become our voice of reason

Brent212

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1840 on: January 13, 2011, 02:06:50 PM »
I hope Ronnie and Sammi break up, they're fucking up the show!

Agreed!! I fucking hate those two! It's like, if I were Ronnie in that situache, I'd want so bad to just be all like "peace out, bitch!" and then party my balls off.

Nick

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1841 on: January 13, 2011, 02:12:57 PM »
Expand Quote

AND OK.. SO LETS SEE

THEN LETS GO OVER TO
HABITAT = TIM OCONNER NO SKATE FOOTY BUT TALKS SO MUCH SHIT ON EVERYBODY IN A ATTEMPT TO BE FUNNY

BUT GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE WITH THAT "ATTITUDE" SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGS SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID OK THIS IS A SKATE CONEST FOLLOWED BY INTENSE DICK SUCKING AND THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR STANDINGS !!!!

[close]
Wait... wtf??? When was this?

RevertEverything

• Rep: 18
« Reply #1842 on: January 13, 2011, 02:13:26 PM »
Forrest is dope and hilarious but what is he fucking regular? How is he gonna sit there and say I didn't want to have fun? Doesn't he realize how much of a douche nozzle hes making himself look like? He could have easily said it wasn't my type of spot or something like that. I think the Whitely speech he gets is going to be like you made the top 3 but...
Exactly, either he is going out of his way to be a pompous ass or has no filter for what comes out of his mouth.

I have tried to focus on the skating and not think about how much of an douche Forrest has been, but God damn he makes it hard.

And to everyone talking about attitude not making a difference when it comes to a skating career, that may well be true if you bust out on the scene with some amazing video part(s) and lots of magazine coverage. But if your first real exposure to the skateboard industry involves a reality competition show (sorry it is) where you have to interact with other humans and you can't handle it, it will most likely make a difference.

hasselbladical

• Rep: 55
« Reply #1843 on: January 13, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »
Forrest in the room and those shots of him and the judges cutting back and forth was so painfully awkward.

Brent212

« Reply #1844 on: January 13, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »
Expand Quote
John kinda sucks in my opinion, all he does are f/s airs. Top 3 should definitely be Rueben, Matty and Gonzo kid. Forrest would be in 4th, only cause the dude refuses to skate half the spots.
[close]
Gonzo? That dude didn't get nearly as much coverage as some of the other guys. Matty definitely killed it, though.

Yeah, really. I keep seeing people giving that guy props like he's killing it, and I feel like I must be missing half the episodes. The only guy getting less footage is Nik. Even Forest has more tricks, and he's only felt like having fun like 3 times.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #1845 on: January 13, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

AND OK.. SO LETS SEE

THEN LETS GO OVER TO

[close]
Wait... wtf??? When was this?
[close]

I don't think it was a whole park, just one ramp (not that that makes it okay). He mentioned it in an interview a while ago.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 02:22:19 PM by Tarquin »

Brent212

« Reply #1846 on: January 13, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »
the ollie up tail to noseblunt was crazy.

Fuck yeah, that was my favorite thing that went down there.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #1847 on: January 13, 2011, 02:34:20 PM »
Looks like Forrest won't be getting a rose.

Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

Ball Chinian

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1848 on: January 13, 2011, 02:35:51 PM »
Expand Quote
so basically you have to be a dorky white guy with a "positive attitude" to win this thing? seriously, who gives a shit about attitude? who are they to say what the right attitude is? they didnt grow up in this guys home, or experience life the way he does. ? i bet in the long run, forrest would be easier to get along with than everyone else in this fucking thing. sweet little mango called him a prick. when did forrest call mango a prick? fucking hypocrites. yeah, he doesnt skate all the spots, but there is hardly a time when all the other dudes are all skating a spot. he just gets singled out cause he says crazy shit. ive skated santa cruz, it can be fun, but ive been there and not had fun. shit happens. dude is funny. at the end of the day, those guys are taking themselves as seriously (if not more) than he is. im not saying forrest should win, from the footage so far, no body deserves to win shit. although forrest has done the most legit stuff, so maybe him or matty.
[close]
To begin, John called him a prick not Mango. You're also an idiot to say no one deserves to win shit. All this shit took place in the span of a week. Thats a lot of shit to go down in a week, so if you think it's lacking then you're dumb as fuck. Also attitude does matter a lot, think about it, being on a company you're going to be dealing with people face to face all the time. Is dealing with someone you don't get along with or hate something anyone would like to have to deal with? Having a bit of a better attitude doesn't mean sucking everyones cock either, it just requires being a little more aprciative. No one needs to be in this contest, it's not a right, it's a previllage. Every one got taken out to San Fran and taken to spots all week while on SLAPs dime. So don't get me wrong, I like Forest but he could have been a little more aprrectitive while still being himself instead of acting like the contest owed him something.
this contest is a nomadic tribe trying to get the hang of agriculture?
Sperm count down but sperm size up.  I think they've been eating each other.

Brent212

« Reply #1849 on: January 13, 2011, 02:36:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wait... what? Where the fuck did this happen and why isn't there a thread about it?

Yeah, please elaborate on the skatepark burning.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #1850 on: January 13, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so basically you have to be a dorky white guy with a "positive attitude" to win this thing? seriously, who gives a shit about attitude? who are they to say what the right attitude is? they didnt grow up in this guys home, or experience life the way he does. ?? i bet in the long run, forrest would be easier to get along with than everyone else in this fucking thing. sweet little mango called him a prick. when did forrest call mango a prick? fucking hypocrites. yeah, he doesnt skate all the spots, but there is hardly a time when all the other dudes are all skating a spot. he just gets singled out cause he says crazy shit. ive skated santa cruz, it can be fun, but ive been there and not had fun. shit happens. dude is funny. at the end of the day, those guys are taking themselves as seriously (if not more) than he is. im not saying forrest should win, from the footage so far, no body deserves to win shit. although forrest has done the most legit stuff, so maybe him or matty.
[close]
To begin, John called him a prick not Mango. You're also an idiot to say no one deserves to win shit. All this shit took place in the span of a week. Thats a lot of shit to go down in a week, so if you think it's lacking then you're dumb as fuck. Also attitude does matter a lot, think about it, being on a company you're going to be dealing with people face to face all the time. Is dealing with someone you don't get along with or hate something anyone would like to have to deal with? Having a bit of a better attitude doesn't mean sucking everyones cock either, it just requires being a little more aprciative. No one needs to be in this contest, it's not a right, it's a previllage. Every one got taken out to San Fran and taken to spots all week while on SLAPs dime. So don't get me wrong, I like Forest but he could have been a little more aprrectitive while still being himself instead of acting like the contest owed him something.
[close]
this contest is a nomadic tribe trying to get the hang of agriculture?
Hahahahaha, sorry I meant privilege.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #1851 on: January 13, 2011, 02:44:13 PM »
so basically you have to be a dorky white guy with a "positive attitude" to win this thing? seriously, who gives a shit about attitude? who are they to say what the right attitude is? they didnt grow up in this guys home, or experience life the way he does.  i bet in the long run, forrest would be easier to get along with than everyone else in this fucking thing. sweet little mango called him a prick. when did forrest call mango a prick? fucking hypocrites. yeah, he doesnt skate all the spots, but there is hardly a time when all the other dudes are all skating a spot. he just gets singled out cause he says crazy shit. ive skated santa cruz, it can be fun, but ive been there and not had fun. shit happens. dude is funny. at the end of the day, those guys are taking themselves as seriously (if not more) than he is. im not saying forrest should win, from the footage so far, no body deserves to win shit. although forrest has done the most legit stuff, so maybe him or matty.

But you can make judgments about Forrest after having watched a few episodes as opposed to spending an entire week hanging out with him?

Hammy

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1852 on: January 13, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »
I get the feeling that this kid has been living in a little skatepark bubble for so long, and has like a lot of kids these days had the goal of being sponsored and turning pro without developing a personality. So when he leaves his bubble he doesn't know how to interact or act around people. Sure he can kill it, but that's only part of it. When it really comes down to it, he's just a loser shit talker because that's all he knows. I think it's good that he's in this because it adds some contrast to other personalities in skating. Not everybody is cool.

dylan makes me wet

• Rep: -32
« Reply #1853 on: January 13, 2011, 02:53:00 PM »
on the footage side of things.

i'd be seriously surprised if it wasn't reuben who had the most amount of footage.
it seemed like he skated the most spots out of everybody and always got a trick

Davy

« Reply #1854 on: January 13, 2011, 02:53:23 PM »
Did Reuben do a forward flip to pivot or what the fuck was that?

KPCT

• Rep: 14
« Reply #1855 on: January 13, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #1856 on: January 13, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
how the fuck does john win this?

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #1857 on: January 13, 2011, 03:50:52 PM »

kappin

« Reply #1858 on: January 13, 2011, 03:53:09 PM »
Everyone talking shit on Jon is reeeally showing their ignorance big time. He's killed it so hard everywhere. So, to all of you: be quiet.

Final 3 should've definitely, definitely, definitely been Jon, Reuben, Matty. Yeah, we all saw Forrest drop those three hammers in a row. Also, everyone knew from the second he opened his abysmal fucking mouth he wasn't going to win shit.

On a side note, the whole time I was watching this, I was thinking "I can't fucking wait to see what calloftheghetto says about this episode," and he hasn't even posted yet. Quit slackin.

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #1859 on: January 13, 2011, 03:56:30 PM »
hahahahah^^^

john has only skated transition well. Especially since he cracked his head open.

Forest and Reuben are so far ahead of the others its not even funny. Matty is only in the conversation because he has the best style.