Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278429 times)

everypennyfedcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 14)
« Reply #1950 on: January 14, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »
He's definitely echoing through the halls of this message board, sheesh.
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

grayham

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65
  • OMG TMI ;-)
« Reply #1951 on: January 14, 2011, 04:20:46 PM »
forrest = puck.  kick him out of the house
8===D ~~~~ O-:

steezus

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1952 on: January 14, 2011, 04:22:39 PM »
In terms of hammers or bangers or whatevs you call its then reuben vs forrest as far as i am concerned

in terms of steez its gonzo vs matt - �gonzo has been good how much has he done? but is it gonna go down to a trick count/ tally?

I only wish gonzo had more tricks, the few things i have seen has been totally sick or steezy - is it gonna go down to who has skated the hardest? by definition it goes to Nik if you are counting 'war wounds'...

if its a matter of steez v personality I guess its down to whoever can suck dick the best while switch? or should i say swizz or s/s? Forgive me, I may be unwittingly sarcastic at times...

if these forums get too ugly we could always do a mass game of s.k.a.t.e via skype?...

But all in all, each dude has his own approach, I think everyone has been goaded by the dude editing these shows... I mean this is 'OIAM' not 'Paris Hilton's BFF' even tho I have no idea what or who Paris Hilton or MTV is...

But seriosiously...

steezus

« Reply #1953 on: January 14, 2011, 04:25:52 PM »
but seriously

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

« Reply #1954 on: January 14, 2011, 05:07:52 PM »
If you don't like forrest, chances are you don't skateboard everyday.
\

One what level are you talking "like"? He's got skills at skating yet I find him to be prickish. So if you can deduce that a person doesn't skate everyday based on not liking Forests personality does that mean that Forests personality is the epitome of what a skater should act like?

If thats the case your hypothesis is false.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1955 on: January 14, 2011, 05:14:32 PM »
forrest = puck.  kick him out of the house
hahaha
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #1956 on: January 14, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »
Forrest is kinda acting like a bitch for being flown out to SF for free. He is good but dude needs to realize he aint good at everything. I think he's like scared to show he sucks at skating tranny. Mango kid isn't funny I agree. Uhh Nik Stain should win.

labia

« Reply #1957 on: January 14, 2011, 06:09:55 PM »
I liked the series, therefore I felt like I should make a montage of all the tricks done by the contestants.
I apologized in advance for the lack of skate sounds and the already been used song (it kinda fit perfectly with the length of the video, so I just used it).

It's not really an edit, more of a compilation of all the clips to see how they stack up to one another.
I hope you enjoy.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1958 on: January 14, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »
I thought that was pretty sick, Gonzo filmed a lot more than I remember over the week.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #1959 on: January 14, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »
Thanks for that edit, the song went super well too. Sick bro!

Ball Chinian

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1960 on: January 14, 2011, 07:26:58 PM »
ballchinian, you claim there is no skill related to bombing hills, but now you have friends who bomb that hill, from the top, all the time. That Omar Hassan sure is a pussy. I mean, he skates gnarly shit with gnarly skaters all the time, but somehow that was the fastest he's ever seen somebody go. Obviously a pussy and a shit skater, with you and your no name friends bombing that hill with no problems at all.
Again, keep arguing why me, Omar Hassan, and the staff of slap magazine don't know what we are talking about. I am confident that I am in good company with my opinion.
damn, dude, i didn't realize i felt that way.  thanks for telling me what my opinion is and then trying dismiss it without a real argument.  u so smaht.  why does anyone bother with you?  you suck the fun out of every topic better than your vacuum cleaner sucks the ejaculate out your 4 inch.  no matter how much you wish it, your opinions will never be fact.  i'm done.
Sperm count down but sperm size up.  I think they've been eating each other.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -600
  • who knows
« Reply #1961 on: January 14, 2011, 07:47:33 PM »
I liked the series, therefore I felt like I should make a montage of all the tricks done by the contestants.
I apologized in advance for the lack of skate sounds and the already been used song (it kinda fit perfectly with the length of the video, so I just used it).

It's not really an edit, more of a compilation of all the clips to see how they stack up to one another.
I hope you enjoy.

thanks for the edit!

if i had never heard of OIAM and someone told me this was a promo i would have thought

rueben.   wow pretty amazing all around.  good style and some really impressive tricks
nick.   must be on the not filming program.   sad too because that dudes footage on youtube is really impressive
mango.   some cool goofy tricks
gonzo.  good but forgettable
matty.  great style and really fun to watch
forrest.  definite hammer time.  some really crazy tricks, not my favorite style though
john.  good at some tranny stuff and bombed a crazy hill.  fakie ollie was crazy.

i am not trying to start a war with anyone but going off that footage and ignoring personalities i would expect Rueben, Forrest and Matty to be in the finals if i had to guess.   john is really good, don't get me wrong, but i think matty is more enjoyable to watch.  rueben and forrest have skills you cant really deny.
where is home?

stupidfuckface

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #1962 on: January 14, 2011, 07:54:21 PM »
Nice work on the montage. I have one question, how can you win this thing (or even make top 3) without doing a single flip trick? WTF?
John ain't Julien and this ain't 1992..

homeboy didn't even do a pop shove.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #1963 on: January 14, 2011, 08:13:10 PM »
dont worry, this dude John is about as marketable to kids as hemorrhoid cream. He'll get his year of free stuff, get booted from his sponsors then never be heard from or remembered again.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #1964 on: January 14, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »

I hope you enjoy.

Enjoyed!

Joe Pesci

« Reply #1965 on: January 14, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »
just based off the videos of what is shown reuben should have won this, hands down. he skates every spot with a good attitude and does pretty good tricks at all of them

koots

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #1966 on: January 14, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »
I think they are all sick. 

My feeling is that John got "staple in the head" points and that Matty's stuff is better. 
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

koots

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #1967 on: January 14, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »
just based off the videos of what is shown reuben should have won this, hands down. he skates every spot with a good attitude and does pretty good tricks at all of them

I'm sure that the stuff that went down at Paul's park probably weighed in pretty heavy. 

Can't judge it til we see it.
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1968 on: January 14, 2011, 10:13:45 PM »
do you skate everyday?
Shouldn't you be a pro skater by now?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #1969 on: January 14, 2011, 10:45:30 PM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1970 on: January 14, 2011, 11:25:32 PM »
Expand Quote
do you skate everyday?
[close]
Shouldn't you be a pro skater by now?
lol

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #1971 on: January 15, 2011, 12:36:33 AM »
matty
reuben
john
formerly toonie

Exile on MainSt.

« Reply #1972 on: January 15, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »
What type of dog is the one that sits on the couch?? I believe this is a more pressing issue than the things that come out of Forrest Edwards' mouth.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:23:07 AM by Exile on MainSt. »

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1973 on: January 15, 2011, 01:25:39 AM »

that was amazing. thank you.

i encourage these oiam remixes. i look forwrd to seeing nik's 30 sec montage.

tahnsk doods.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1974 on: January 15, 2011, 09:23:49 AM »
Expand Quote
ballchinian, you claim there is no skill related to bombing hills, but now you have friends who bomb that hill, from the top, all the time. That Omar Hassan sure is a pussy. I mean, he skates gnarly shit with gnarly skaters all the time, but somehow that was the fastest he's ever seen somebody go. Obviously a pussy and a shit skater, with you and your no name friends bombing that hill with no problems at all.
Again, keep arguing why me, Omar Hassan, and the staff of slap magazine don't know what we are talking about. I am confident that I am in good company with my opinion.
[close]
damn, dude, i didn't realize i felt that way.  thanks for telling me what my opinion is and then trying dismiss it without a real argument.  u so smaht.  why does anyone bother with you?  you suck the fun out of every topic better than your vacuum cleaner sucks the ejaculate out your 4 inch.  no matter how much you wish it, your opinions will never be fact.  i'm done.
PLEASE stop posting. You are mad because I pointed out how stupid you sound, and seem upset that I do this often. I PROMISE I won't stop doing it to you until you go away with your unintelligent attempts to shit talk amazing skating.
Also, I made it clear my opinion was my opinion, and was just pointing out the fact that people I respect share the same opinion, so the opinions of dipshits like you seem pretty stupid in comparison. I think its pretty legitimate to defer to the opinions of experts in the field and cite the opinions of people who viewed it go down first hand even if your shallow mind doesn't think that is a legitimate argument
edit: also, its odd that you didn't know you felt the way you did, when all I did was summarize the main points of your posts.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 09:26:36 AM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 679
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1975 on: January 15, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »

I hope you enjoy.

soo good

matty hunts footage is so nice when you see it all lined up like that, i felt like he didnt get much but when you see it all at once you realize he has done some nice shit/.

and mango is actually pretty talented at first i thought he was garbage one of those guys trying to be old school but he is the real deal. i like how he did that death drop at that skatepark hahaha

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1976 on: January 15, 2011, 10:27:02 AM »
Expand Quote

I hope you enjoy.
[close]

soo good

matty hunts footage is so nice when you see it all lined up like that, i felt like he didnt get much but when you see it all at once you realize he has done some nice shit/.

and mango is actually pretty talented at first i thought he was garbage one of those guys trying to be old school but he is the real deal. i like how he did that death drop at that skatepark hahaha
Do you know what old school means?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #1977 on: January 15, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »
those two edits were great. fun to watch for sure. if i were to be honest, the first compilation made me like all of the guys. they all skate well and look like theyre having fun (even forrest). judging between all of them is pretty impossible, they all have different styles. Matty seems like the most well rounded skater, so maybe he should win, i dont know.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:53:27 AM by geoff »

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #1978 on: January 15, 2011, 10:32:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I hope you enjoy.
[close]

soo good

[close]

man, i know you blocked me, but shut up already.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #1979 on: January 15, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I hope you enjoy.
[close]

soo good

[close]

old school could really mean anything from yesteryear so in a way he can be right.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.