Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278282 times)

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 14)
« Reply #2070 on: January 17, 2011, 12:39:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Is there another episode coming on Wednesday? I want to see Forrest bum P-Rod out.
[close]
I want to see cotg's reaction to Paul being bummed on Forrest, its going to overload his mind, he can only dickride one!

Forrest smiling when Whiteley said he had a bad attitude was kind of hillarious.

I'm sure dual dick riding will be accomplished. I have faith.....

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2071 on: January 17, 2011, 12:42:19 PM »
Matty is short as fuck.

Hercules Rockefeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2072 on: January 17, 2011, 12:44:26 PM »
Expand Quote
God those critiques were hard to watch, think Whitley got a little power crazed telling people how they should improve there skating and there personalities.
[close]
When you keep in mind that the prize is becoming a representative of a company, I think it's pretty fair to make those critiques. It's not like Mark has no industry experience... he knows what he's talking about.

As far as the other dudes making negative comments about Forest, that's their thing but I'm not really into saying negative stuff on camera if the person isn't there. But that's the perception they had, and if Forest can vocalize that some of the dudes are weird (his opinion) it's fair enough that they'd think he's an ass (just another opinion). 

still, i would have given the three finalists a red rose. to keep it classy.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2073 on: January 17, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
God those critiques were hard to watch, think Whitley got a little power crazed telling people how they should improve there skating and there personalities.
[close]
When you keep in mind that the prize is becoming a representative of a company, I think it's pretty fair to make those critiques. It's not like Mark has no industry experience... he knows what he's talking about.

As far as the other dudes making negative comments about Forest, that's their thing but I'm not really into saying negative stuff on camera if the person isn't there. But that's the perception they had, and if Forest can vocalize that some of the dudes are weird (his opinion) it's fair enough that they'd think he's an ass (just another opinion). 
[close]

still, i would have given the three finalists a red rose. to keep it classy.
That and that musical bumper from "Who Wants to be a Millionaire."

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #2074 on: January 17, 2011, 12:52:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love how in episode 16 everybody had something to say about forrest, they could have atleast told him instead of the cameras.
[close]

How do you know they didn't, just because it wasn't edited in? And for that matter, what is the above supposed to mean--that Forrest is too intimidating to say things to his face--that Nick dude looks like he'd break that little troll in half.

[close]
because white people never call black people niggers to their face. �
[close]

Nigger...

...is one of my favorite books, and perhaps an extremely important one as they go through and remove that word from Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn.

The book, Nigger, is written by Randall Kennedy, and is perhaps the starkest and most honest etymological study of the word "nigger" to date.

Kennedy (a black man, and educator at Harvard) argues against removing that word from Twain's books, as it will--among other things--be a form of revisionism that will distort a history that needs to be dealt with as honestly and meticulously as possible, so as to help to prevent it from happening again.

Oh, and by the way, none of the other dudes seem like the kind of guys who would even have that word in their vocabulary. A douche is a douche no matter what kind of predictable, trite, hollow, BET-learned cliches you couch them in.
HAHAHAHAHA hurry up and put your foot back in before anyone notices.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2075 on: January 17, 2011, 12:52:41 PM »
Man it would be so awesome if Forest went to Prod's park and talked shit on his skating, like called it weak or something. I would lolz so hard and lov him 4ever.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

gizmo

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2076 on: January 17, 2011, 12:59:36 PM »
I'm glad Rueban and Forrest got in but I wish Matty was there too. Matty and Forest were my favorites from the competition.

But he only did nose grinds ???

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

« Reply #2077 on: January 17, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »
I just re-watched the epidsodes, and forest is a bitch for not skating that over the rail to bank on the first day. I thought he liked to get cut up and stuff or was he not realy trying that day?

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #2078 on: January 17, 2011, 01:02:31 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm glad Rueban and Forrest got in but I wish Matty was there too. Matty and Forest were my favorites from the competition.
[close]

Right....

strangefires

« Reply #2079 on: January 17, 2011, 01:46:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

agreed. lack of 5-0s and autistic hill-bombs set him back.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2080 on: January 17, 2011, 01:52:10 PM »
strangefires playin fa keeps!
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

BuddyPal

« Reply #2081 on: January 17, 2011, 01:58:03 PM »
is the last episode gonna be the reunion episode? there better be a bloopers and outtakes episode too.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #2082 on: January 17, 2011, 02:01:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love how in episode 16 everybody had something to say about forrest, they could have atleast told him instead of the cameras.
[close]

How do you know they didn't, just because it wasn't edited in? And for that matter, what is the above supposed to mean--that Forrest is too intimidating to say things to his face--that Nick dude looks like he'd break that little troll in half.

[close]
[close]

Nigger...

...is one of my favorite books, and perhaps an extremely important one as they go through and remove that word from Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn.

The book, Nigger, is written by Randall Kennedy, and is perhaps the starkest and most honest etymological study of the word "nigger" to date.

Kennedy (a black man, and educator at Harvard) argues against removing that word from Twain's books, as it will--among other things--be a form of revisionism that will distort a history that needs to be dealt with as honestly and meticulously as possible, so as to help to prevent it from happening again.

Oh, and by the way, none of the other dudes seem like the kind of guys who would even have that word in their vocabulary. A douche is a douche no matter what kind of predictable, trite, hollow, BET-learned cliches you couch them in.
[close]
ha. dude, he can't be racist. he's well read.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #2083 on: January 17, 2011, 02:04:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
yeah i dont think they would edit something like that out, and no im not saying he is intimidating.
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

Buddy G

« Reply #2084 on: January 17, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
because white people never call black people niggers to their face. ?
[close]

Nigger...

[close]

quick, little ethnic song, tell them who you were listening to when you typed that.

Jay E-Quails

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2085 on: January 17, 2011, 02:50:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

agreed. lack of 5-0s and autistic hill-bombs set him back.
Oh god I lol'd

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #2086 on: January 17, 2011, 03:06:23 PM »
I really love how Forrest will randomly mean mug out of nowhere, right in the middle of his response.
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2087 on: January 17, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
because white people never call black people niggers to their face. ?
[close]

Nigger...

[close]
[close]

quick, little ethnic song, tell them who you were listening to when you typed that.

Blitz, the song, "Someone's Gonna Die Tonight"

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #2088 on: January 17, 2011, 03:13:59 PM »
whiteley, was it scary telling Forrest all that about how he act?
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

hekkahyphy

« Reply #2089 on: January 17, 2011, 03:31:19 PM »
It has to suck being told noone likes you as a person like that. Anytime in those five days wouldve been better than infront of everyone and infront of a few cameras

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #2090 on: January 17, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
because white people never call black people niggers to their face.
[close]

I'm confused here. Did I miss the part where they called Forrest a nigger?

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2091 on: January 17, 2011, 03:38:58 PM »
im glad forrest made it that far, i think matty should have too. thank god i dont have to see mango trying to act funny anymore.

His behaviour in that last episode is really really really embarassing, and i'm not into hating

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
« Reply #2092 on: January 17, 2011, 04:31:59 PM »
i think that's just how he is

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2093 on: January 17, 2011, 05:53:32 PM »
forests glares at the camera during whiteley's speech were fucking classic

TXJDOT

« Reply #2094 on: January 17, 2011, 05:58:35 PM »
Broke the camera... not really trying...

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #2095 on: January 17, 2011, 06:36:11 PM »
Broke the camera... not really trying...

hahahahaha gold!

strangefires

« Reply #2096 on: January 17, 2011, 07:07:09 PM »
gold stolen from youtube comments  ::)

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -600
  • who knows
« Reply #2097 on: January 17, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
john is super sick, and deserved it more than matty....but i would have rather seen matty in the finals over john.  i want forrest in the finals because i cannot bear to see his steady stream of tomfoolery come to an end.

also alittleethnicsong should receive a prize or something for being the shittiest poster/person on here.   people who think highly of themselves simply because they are educated are the worst people on the planet.    i suppose i fall into the 'highly educated' category but who gives a shit, especially if you go around acting like a douche bag.   alittleethnicsong is like the forrest edwards of learning.
where is home?

TXJDOT

« Reply #2098 on: January 17, 2011, 07:24:18 PM »
gold stolen from youtube comments  ::)

Not that it matters but if you're talking about this comment

then that was me ahah

I wished Matty would have advanced also oh well...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:30:12 PM by TXJDOT »

alienlurkshop

« Reply #2099 on: January 17, 2011, 07:26:58 PM »
hell yeah forrest telling it like it is!! matty does do a bunch of nosegrinds. watch the metro vid.