Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278323 times)

strangefires

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 14)
« Reply #2100 on: January 17, 2011, 07:47:51 PM »
Expand Quote
gold stolen from youtube comments  ::)
[close]

Not that it matters but if you're talking about this comment

then that was me ahah

I wished Matty would have advanced also oh well...

ah then kudos to you

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #2101 on: January 17, 2011, 08:01:25 PM »
Expand Quote
God those critiques were hard to watch, think Whitley got a little power crazed telling people how they should improve there skating and there personalities.
[close]
When you keep in mind that the prize is becoming a representative of a company, I think it's pretty fair to make those critiques. It's not like Mark has no industry experience... he knows what he's talking about.

blah blah blah. pro skaters do coke, get drunk and fuck whoever they want. skateboarding is  apparently the new evangelicalism.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:06:26 PM by geoff »

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -276
« Reply #2102 on: January 17, 2011, 08:04:09 PM »
I just re-watched the epidsodes, and forest is a bitch for not skating that over the rail to bank on the first day. I thought he liked to get cut up and stuff or was he not realy trying that day?

uh he tried to backside flip it like 10 times.

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #2103 on: January 17, 2011, 08:10:09 PM »
Expand Quote
I just re-watched the epidsodes, and forest is a bitch for not skating that over the rail to bank on the first day. I thought he liked to get cut up and stuff or was he not realy trying that day?
[close]

I think he's talking about the spot Matty nollied into, and John 180'ed. Not the smaller rail to bank.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2104 on: January 17, 2011, 08:32:08 PM »
hell yeah forrest telling it like it is!! matty does do a bunch of nosegrinds. watch the metro vid.
Because Forrest's skating is so diverse and interesting! Also, for what it's worth, Matty only did two nosegrinds the entire week, three if you're going to be a fuck and count the front shove crook on the bank to ledge.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

camocan

« Reply #2105 on: January 17, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
I love how Forrest tips his hat down at the end of it all "thug" like
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:45:31 PM by camocan »

kappin

« Reply #2106 on: January 17, 2011, 08:47:53 PM »
I hope Forrest gets hit by a car. Yep.

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #2107 on: January 17, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love how in episode 16 everybody had something to say about forrest, they could have atleast told him instead of the cameras.
[close]

How do you know they didn't, just because it wasn't edited in? And for that matter, what is the above supposed to mean--that Forrest is too intimidating to say things to his face--that Nick dude looks like he'd break that little troll in half.

[close]
because white people never call black people niggers to their face. �
[close]

Nigger...

...is one of my favorite books, and perhaps an extremely important one as they go through and remove that word from Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn.

The book, Nigger, is written by Randall Kennedy, and is perhaps the starkest and most honest etymological study of the word "nigger" to date.

Kennedy (a black man, and educator at Harvard) argues against removing that word from Twain's books, as it will--among other things--be a form of revisionism that will distort a history that needs to be dealt with as honestly and meticulously as possible, so as to help to prevent it from happening again.

Oh, and by the way, none of the other dudes seem like the kind of guys who would even have that word in their vocabulary. A douche is a douche no matter what kind of predictable, trite, hollow, BET-learned cliches you couch them in.
LOL this is gold
did i mention white boys like to say nigger over the internet too

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #2108 on: January 17, 2011, 09:35:36 PM »
I love how in episode 16 everybody had something to say about forrest, they could have atleast told him instead of the cameras.
Maybe Forrest didn't ask everyone what they thought of him. That's the difference between an interview and everyday bullshit.

Besides, Whitely did tell him in front of the cameras.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #2109 on: January 17, 2011, 10:58:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
gold stolen from youtube comments  ::)
[close]

Not that it matters but if you're talking about this comment

then that was me ahah

I wished Matty would have advanced also oh well...
[close]

ah then kudos to you

haha so funny. i actually took a screenshot of that comment and was about to post it up here.

todd rodd

• Rep: 5
« Reply #2110 on: January 17, 2011, 11:03:08 PM »
forrest is black!? i thought he was asian-indian!

put a hindu robe on him and there you go...

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #2111 on: January 17, 2011, 11:14:09 PM »
forrest has fucked up eyes like they are never looking at what he is staring at, i think he may be a frog or something

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #2112 on: January 17, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »
forrest has fucked up eyes like they are never looking at what he is staring at, i think he may be a frog or something
spot on comparison hahahahaha

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

« Reply #2113 on: January 17, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

On the first day boyo. Not at that monster double set Reuben ollied.

grayham

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65
  • OMG TMI ;-)
« Reply #2114 on: January 18, 2011, 12:26:37 AM »
they picked these finalists because they could give them a ride home and not buy plane tickets.   duh
8===D ~~~~ O-:

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #2115 on: January 18, 2011, 12:29:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

How do you know they didn't, just because it wasn't edited in? And for that matter, what is the above supposed to mean--that Forrest is too intimidating to say things to his face--that Nick dude looks like he'd break that little troll in half.

[close]
[close]

Nigger...

...is one of my favorite books, and perhaps an extremely important one as they go through and remove that word from Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn.

The book, Nigger, is written by Randall Kennedy, and is perhaps the starkest and most honest etymological study of the word "nigger" to date.

Kennedy (a black man, and educator at Harvard) argues against removing that word from Twain's books, as it will--among other things--be a form of revisionism that will distort a history that needs to be dealt with as honestly and meticulously as possible, so as to help to prevent it from happening again.

Oh, and by the way, none of the other dudes seem like the kind of guys who would even have that word in their vocabulary. A douche is a douche no matter what kind of predictable, trite, hollow, BET-learned cliches you couch them in.
[close]
LOL this is gold
That seems to be true, though at the same time, from my experience as a white boy, its not like as soon as black people leave the room white people turn off some sort of fake filter and start referring to black people as N___ this and N____ that. Maybe some dudes do, but its not even close to all or even a majority.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2116 on: January 18, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Nigger...

[close]
LOL this is gold
[close]
That seems to be true, though at the same time, from my experience as a white boy, its not like as soon as black people leave the room white people turn off some sort of fake filter and start referring to black people as N___ this and N____ that. Maybe some dudes do, but its not even close to all or even a majority.
Sometimes 4chan's got me thinking otherwise.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2117 on: January 18, 2011, 03:47:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Nigger...

[close]
LOL this is gold

Krew, I did most of my growing up in the city of Detroit, and although my skin is fair, my views and actions are far, far, far more radical and to the left than even some of the borderline 5-percenter friends that I have had. The concept of race is a fallacious cognitive construct with absolutely no biological foundation in reality.

Class is what keeps poor people poor, and rich people rich. And all of this attention to race is just pure divide-and-conquer methodology used to keep the masses from ever doing things together, that I can't believe for the life of me, is still allowed to work so efficaciously even in this supposed time of knowledge and progress.

With regards to the word, "nigger," you should know that most younger white people don't even have it in their vocabularies--you need to go back a generation or two for that kind of pervasiveness of its usage. In fact, I think you're operating in kind of a myopic, subjective bubble if you truly think that white kids out in suburbs where they do not even see black people that often, even think about black people.

And by the way, it's white "man," not white "boy"--I'm 40 years old there, player.

camocan

« Reply #2118 on: January 18, 2011, 03:58:05 AM »
little gay "player"

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2119 on: January 18, 2011, 04:09:17 AM »
little gay "player"

...not where I come from.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #2120 on: January 18, 2011, 05:19:58 AM »
"my critique for you is really all in your personality & your demeanor."

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2121 on: January 18, 2011, 06:35:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Nigger...

[close]
LOL this is gold
[close]

Krew, I did most of my growing up in the city of Detroit, and although my skin is fair, my views and actions are far, far, far more radical and to the left than even some of the borderline 5-percenter friends that I have had. The concept of race is a fallacious cognitive construct with absolutely no biological foundation in reality.

Class is what keeps poor people poor, and rich people rich. And all of this attention to race is just pure divide-and-conquer methodology used to keep the masses from ever doing things together, that I can't believe for the life of me, is still allowed to work so efficaciously even in this supposed time of knowledge and progress.

With regards to the word, "nigger," you should know that most younger white people don't even have it in their vocabularies--you need to go back a generation or two for that kind of pervasiveness of its usage. In fact, I think you're operating in kind of a myopic, subjective bubble if you truly think that white kids out in suburbs where they do not even see black people that often, even think about black people.

And by the way, it's white "man," not white "boy"--I'm 40 years old there, player.

Teach us o' aged one.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #2122 on: January 18, 2011, 07:20:08 AM »
anyone saying young white people don't say nigger has never played x box live, been to 4chan, or read youtube comments.

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #2123 on: January 18, 2011, 07:37:46 AM »

I rather look like Forrest than Gonzo. Man he is ugly!
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2124 on: January 18, 2011, 08:08:54 AM »
anyone saying young white people don't say nigger has never played x box live, been to 4chan, or read youtube comments.
pretty much true but i think everyone knows how shitty all the people are that go on 4chan or post comments on youtube. xbox live is pretty much any kid that uses a mic without knowing who theyre playing with

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2125 on: January 18, 2011, 08:13:33 AM »

I'll concede the above to you--especially as concerns the kind of misanthropic wingnuts who play online video games. And no, I don't play video games period, nor have I "been to 4chan," although I do read youtube comments, and I guess what I watch on youtube doesn't generally attract the kind of people that use the word "nigger."

But I think this then begs the distinction of the kind of people who mostly live on the internet, and the kind of people who live mostly in the physical world of people. I say the latter is still--at least at this point--the vast majority.

I sat by and watched and listened as some friends played online Socom a couple of times, and there are definitely some fucking unhinged, unstable dingbats in there. But I still think they are fairly isolated, and that is why they feel and sound so insane, threatened, and alienated. Actually, most of what I remember from these fools, wasn't anything about black folks, but was all Anti-Semitic--like those kind of fatuous, crazy white-trash "nationalists," who fly American flags next to swastikas--the two most antithetical ideologies that ever existed.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:15:56 AM by alittleethnicsong »

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2126 on: January 18, 2011, 08:17:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'll concede the above to you--especially as concerns the kind of misanthropic wingnuts who play online video games. And no, I don't play video games period, nor have I "been to 4chan," although I do read youtube comments, and I guess what I watch on youtube doesn't generally attract the kind of people that use the word "nigger."

But I think this then begs the distinction of the kind of people who mostly live on the internet, and the kind of people who live mostly in the physical world of people. I say the latter is still--at least at this point--the vast majority.

I sat by and watched and listened as some friends played online Socom a couple of times, and there are definitely some fucking unhinged, unstable dingbats in there. But I still think they are fairly isolated, and that is why they feel and sound so insane, threatened, and alienated. Actually, most of what I remember from these fools, wasn't anything about black folks, but was all Anti-Semitic--like those kind of fatuous, crazy white-trash "nationalists," who fly American flags next to swastikas--the two most antithetical ideologies that ever existed.

HAHAHAHA the irony. I've seen forrest called a nigger on damn near every video. you're way to smug for your own good.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:19:42 AM by ChildoftheGhetto »

camocan

« Reply #2127 on: January 18, 2011, 08:27:34 AM »
^Always with the "Race Card". If you keep telling me youre "Different" because youre "Black/mixed anglo" Then Im gonna treat you differently. So just drop it nigger.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:29:11 AM by camocan »

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2128 on: January 18, 2011, 08:29:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
HAHAHAHA the irony. I've seen forrest called a nigger on damn near every video. you're way to smug for your own good.

Perhaps, and thanks for noticing.

This also illustrates that Forrest's bland, austere, styleless skating would be one of the last things I would look up on YouTube.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2129 on: January 18, 2011, 08:30:49 AM »
you're an idiot.