Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278375 times)

alittleethnicsong

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 14)
« Reply #2130 on: January 18, 2011, 08:37:59 AM »
you're an idiot.

Dearest Child,

Despite what might appear to the contrary, I dig you hermano.

The reasons I generally only respond to one or two out of every four to six of your comments, is because your comments are generally so bereft of substance, that only every four to six comments--collectively--warrant a response.

I know what you're going to say, before you say it.

Option 1: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Option 2: You're an idiot.

camocan

« Reply #2131 on: January 18, 2011, 08:39:02 AM »
HAHAHA I disagree with you so you must be stupid HAHAHAHA COTG ur so smart omg ;D

But seriously dude the crazy vocab kinda elitist sounding

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2132 on: January 18, 2011, 08:44:08 AM »
anyone saying young white people don't say nigger has never played x box live, been to 4chan, or read youtube comments.
Some, probably most, is just trolling. My friend back in high school used to say nigger, do the Hitler salute, etc on X-box live as a joke (he's half white,half thai). Yes it is lame, but he was young. I hear the word Nigga more, at least in Oklahoma...I live around a mostly white community here in California and I haven't heard nigger or nigga once.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2133 on: January 18, 2011, 08:47:56 AM »
go start a racist thread or something, you dudes are ruining my slap experience with your off topic comments.

that said, if you can't say the word "nigger" in a room full of black people, they you shouldn't be saying it at all.
racists tend to say racist shit when they outnumber you, and hate to say it but thats usually white people.  

camocan

« Reply #2134 on: January 18, 2011, 08:56:38 AM »
Dude blacks are sooooo racist. I think theyre more racist than your average white person who just trolls or is indiffrent. But seriously black people are always like cracker this white that.

Whatever in real life so many blacks HATE like SUPER HATE white people and man most white people had nothing to do with slavery only rich southerners.

Anyways Forrest Edwards isnt Black he's cleary indian hes just too dumb know.

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2135 on: January 18, 2011, 09:05:33 AM »
go start a racist thread or something, you dudes are ruining my slap experience with your off topic comments.

Dude--thus far--there's 72 pages, and over 2000 replies in this thread. You don't think that leaves a little room to tangentially meander here and there?

camocan

« Reply #2136 on: January 18, 2011, 09:08:25 AM »
DUDE!!! tangentially meander

Tangible is ok, but tangentially meander is definitlly overkill

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2137 on: January 18, 2011, 09:09:53 AM »
Dude blacks are sooooo racist. I think theyre more racist than your average white person who just trolls or is indiffrent. But seriously black people are always like cracker this white that.

Whatever in real life so many blacks HATE like SUPER HATE white people and man most white people had nothing to do with slavery only rich southerners.

Anyways Forrest Edwards isnt Black he's cleary indian hes just too dumb know.

like i said, when a group of people outnumber you, they tend to say racist shit.  
for the most part, a black person is not going to say 'cracker this and white that', if hes in a room full of white people.
this goes for most if not all races.  

Expand Quote

[close]

Dude--thus far--there's 72 pages, and over 2000 replies in this thread. You don't think that leaves a little room to tangentially meander here and there?

for everyone else, yes.
for you, no. 

jimi420

« Reply #2138 on: January 18, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2139 on: January 18, 2011, 09:14:47 AM »

i do not no how to response to this

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2140 on: January 18, 2011, 09:16:33 AM »
good.  now sit back, relax and have a nice cold glass of shut the fuck up.

whens is the next episode being posted? 

camocan

« Reply #2141 on: January 18, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »
When the revolution comes I kill my cracker ass children first.

Joking but still some scary shit, fuck people.

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2142 on: January 18, 2011, 09:22:38 AM »
Can someone explain what exactly is going on with this "Rep:" thing next to my comments?

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #2143 on: January 18, 2011, 09:23:58 AM »

Krew, I did most of my growing up in the city of Detroit, and although my skin is fair, my views and actions are far, far, far more radical and to the left than even some of the borderline 5-percenter friends that I have had. The concept of race is a fallacious cognitive construct with absolutely no biological foundation in reality.

Class is what keeps poor people poor, and rich people rich. And all of this attention to race is just pure divide-and-conquer methodology used to keep the masses from ever doing things together, that I can't believe for the life of me, is still allowed to work so efficaciously even in this supposed time of knowledge and progress.

With regards to the word, "nigger," you should know that most younger white people don't even have it in their vocabularies--you need to go back a generation or two for that kind of pervasiveness of its usage. In fact, I think you're operating in kind of a myopic, subjective bubble if you truly think that white kids out in suburbs where they do not even see black people that often, even think about black people.

And by the way, it's white "man," not white "boy"--I'm 40 years old there, player.
ethics song i've done all of my growing up in the black community...
i don't know about the rest of you but i see white kids (especially skaters) saying nigger all the time, whether it be nigger or a variation of the word; and i've had to bang a few kids out for it.

your rhetoric is amusing though-your replies are like a verbose variation of "i hang out with a lot of black people so i know..."

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

camocan

« Reply #2144 on: January 18, 2011, 09:24:33 AM »
Its bullshit cool kids use

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2145 on: January 18, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
Expand Quote

Krew, I did most of my growing up in the city of Detroit, and although my skin is fair, my views and actions are far, far, far more radical and to the left than even some of the borderline 5-percenter friends that I have had. The concept of race is a fallacious cognitive construct with absolutely no biological foundation in reality.

Class is what keeps poor people poor, and rich people rich. And all of this attention to race is just pure divide-and-conquer methodology used to keep the masses from ever doing things together, that I can't believe for the life of me, is still allowed to work so efficaciously even in this supposed time of knowledge and progress.

With regards to the word, "nigger," you should know that most younger white people don't even have it in their vocabularies--you need to go back a generation or two for that kind of pervasiveness of its usage. In fact, I think you're operating in kind of a myopic, subjective bubble if you truly think that white kids out in suburbs where they do not even see black people that often, even think about black people.

And by the way, it's white "man," not white "boy"--I'm 40 years old there, player.
[close]
ethics song i've done all of my growing up in the black community...
i don't know about the rest of you but i see white kids (especially skaters) saying nigger all the time, whether it be nigger or a variation of the word; and i've had to bang a few kids out for it.

your rhetoric is amusing though-your replies are like a verbose variation of "i hang out with a lot of black people so i know..."

The white kids using the "nigga" is a byproduct of one thing and one thing alone--rap and hip hop, and the culture surrounding it. If one is going to market such potentially racially and culturally charged music to white kids (in fact, if one is going to make the success of the industry contingent on sales to white kids), and not think that the emulation of these things is inevitable, than one is childlike in one's naivety.

I should have qualified my "rhetoric" with, "for good or ill," because half of what I have seen and experienced coming up in that treacherous, failed, distraught fucking city, I would just assume forget. Your hoary, old cliche--"i hang out with a lot of black people so i know"--is just yet another example of how black folks are making it so even commiserative whites are being cornered into a position where it is hard to give a fuck, because it is a waste of time.

To put this in your terms, I don't "know," and, I couldn't give a fuck.

Luckily actually effectual black leaders like Cornell West, Angela Davis, Randall Kennedy, etc. are not mired in all of the hollow cliches of the day, and encourage open-minded engagement and discourse...eh?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #2146 on: January 18, 2011, 09:49:42 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 3 MORE POSTS UNTIL MEL JR. SHOWS UP!!!!!!

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #2147 on: January 18, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »
what the fuck guys
:) I must have been tripping last night

camocan

« Reply #2148 on: January 18, 2011, 09:52:51 AM »
I gotta gree with alittleethnicsong hip hop is a joke.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #2149 on: January 18, 2011, 10:00:47 AM »
can somebody turn this

into a *deal with it* GIF?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #2150 on: January 18, 2011, 10:10:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this is who i picture when i read your posts

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #2151 on: January 18, 2011, 10:15:22 AM »
seriously, mods please ban this ethnic song idiot.

i know some people that act like this in RL, most aggravating type, they ALWAYS want to elaborate on every little point, "what's the matter, we're just talking"

this dude makes Gipper seem like the cool, quiet guy.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #2152 on: January 18, 2011, 10:22:39 AM »
forrest is black!? i thought he was asian-indian!

put a hindu robe on him and there you go...

wrong, he's amphibian
ableSkateMag.com

jimi420

« Reply #2153 on: January 18, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »
I gotta gree with alittleethnicsong hip hop rap is a joke.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #2154 on: January 18, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »

Ummmm...tangible and tangentially meander mean two completely different things.

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #2155 on: January 18, 2011, 10:38:47 AM »
Expand Quote
alittleethnicsong is a joke.
[close]

dunno why this guys posting here, he clearly has no skate related input on any level. sounds just got kicked out of his philosophy major and with none left to pay attention to any of the bs he spits out comes and floods slap with useless grammatically correct posts about nothing. full of -- this little aside -- bullshit used OHH so often by philosophy nerds

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #2156 on: January 18, 2011, 10:39:01 AM »
seriously, mods please ban this ethnic song idiot.

i know some people that act like this in RL, most aggravating type, they ALWAYS want to elaborate on every little point, "what's the matter, we're just talking"

i just find it odd (and sad) that a 40 year old man wants to spend his time in a skateboard forum trying to flex his academic muscles and out intellectualize people.  what is the average age range of people posting on here?  15?
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #2157 on: January 18, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
this is who i picture when i read your posts

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2158 on: January 18, 2011, 10:47:03 AM »

Says it all really...

Perfect "U-Mad?" photo.

Well....considering if the rumor that John will win this whole thing, I think that will kind of kill this whole epic contest. I think Forrest should win and then have him do a spin off show of him being AM and the skateboard biz. That would literally get tons of youtube hits and the comment section would be the craziest shit ever.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #2159 on: January 18, 2011, 10:55:57 AM »

The white kids using the word "nigga" is a byproduct of one thing and one thing alone--rap and hip hop, and the culture surrounding it.

fixed^^

that's two things. try just saying rap culture.

If one is going to market such potentially racially and culturally charged music to white kids (in fact, if one is going to make the success of the industry contingent on sales to white kids), and not think that the emulation of these things is inevitable, than one is childlike in one's naivety.

but what if it's two or three that are doing the marketing? would that change things?  :P

I should have qualified my "rhetoric" with, "for good or ill," because half of what I have seen and experienced coming up in that treacherous, failed, distraught fucking city, I would just assume forget. Your hoary, old cliche--"i hang out with a lot of black people so i know"--is just yet another example of how black folks are making it so even commiserative whites are being cornered into a position where it is hard to give a fuck, because it is a waste of time.

To put this in your terms, I don't "know," and, I couldn't give a fuck.

so are you saying you're a commiserative white who's finding it hard to give a fuck due to a conversation on slap?

Luckily actually effectual black leaders like Cornell West, Angela Davis, Randall Kennedy, etc. are not mired in all of the hollow cliches of the day, and encourage open-minded engagement and discourse...eh?

you're bugging. cornel west is a tom working for the supreme agenda and everybody knows it. he's also TOTALLY mired in cliche. and i talked to angela davis a few years ago and she was defining herself as an atheist lesbian that eschewed the principles of black power/nationalism in favour of her new cause. she told me personally that she was not as interested in her role as a "black" leader anymore. she prefers to be known as an advocate of prisoner rights and likes the term political activist nowadays (her speech was also mired in cliche). can't front on randall though.

also your boys in the D were probably 10percenters.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.