Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 278264 times)

ROCKxADIO420

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 14)
« Reply #2220 on: January 19, 2011, 07:02:59 AM »
you sure have a bunch of stupid fucking questions for someone with such an impressive vocabulary.

kamltoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2221 on: January 19, 2011, 07:10:52 AM »
Expand Quote
I recommend Angela Davis' book, Women, Race, and Class, as it will help explain to your simple mind why her focusing on issues far broader than that engineered biological dichotomy (black and white), was infinitely more productive to her brilliant and revolutionary mind. Her Marxism is the best political/social ideology for her to focus on, because it is truly about class, and focusing on that race fallacy is just a myopic waste of one's time.
[close]

c'mon son. don't try to repeat what i just explained to you in more words and act like you meant it. you were the one referring to her as a "black leader" with no other qualifiers. I explained to YOU that it was beyond that, and that she was not even into YOUR designation at all nowadays. trying to turn shit around. haha!

The above is all I find relevant enough to continue on with "kmltoe," old sport.

(What's funny, all of these pages later, and the whole race thing began in the first place, because of KrewKluKlan's dizzyingly absurd comment about dude's not calling Forrest a nigger to his face).

My original reference to Angela Davis stated that she is an effectual black leader because of her willingness to take part in open-minded engagement and discourse. She realized long ago that what needs to be done, is far, far bigger than the erroneous racial dichotomy between black and white, and strictly focusing on that, is like running in circles.

As you appear to realize, her views, what she researches, and what she teaches are all firmly rooted in Marxism, and in Marxism the distinction between races and sexes cease to exist or matter (ideally, at least).

Just because she does not designate herself a "black leader," does not mean she isn't one, or for that matter, that she has forsaken black people in her concerns for the world.

Just for one instance, like you stated, she considers herself--among many other things--an advocate for prisoners' rights. Well fuck, despite only being about 13% of this country's population, black folks make up nearly half of all incarcerated prisoners, and--even more fucked up--over half of prisoners awaiting execution...

...thus, whether Ms. Davis claims to be a "black leader" or not, just in this one particular way, she is. She has just chosen not to pigeon hole herself with some bullshit, myopic label.

hahaha! dude, i told you i was over it like 6 posts ago. you blew your chance at actual civil discourse by not having any. so fuck off with your little subthread masturbation now thanks.

oh, and i don't know if you read your own posts, but you realize that you typed all that to say, "well, she kinda is still a black leader though..."?

hahaha!

and just to show you that there is still hope for you, i'll give you a vocab word to keep in mind as a guidepost next time you decide to get all type-ey.

eloquence - the power of expressing strong emotions in striking, elegant and APPROPRIATE language. fluency in writing. [see inbred jed]

try it sometime. it does a poster good.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #2222 on: January 19, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I recommend Angela Davis' book, Women, Race, and Class, as it will help explain to your simple mind why her focusing on issues far broader than that engineered biological dichotomy (black and white), was infinitely more productive to her brilliant and revolutionary mind. Her Marxism is the best political/social ideology for her to focus on, because it is truly about class, and focusing on that race fallacy is just a myopic waste of one's time.
[close]

c'mon son. don't try to repeat what i just explained to you in more words and act like you meant it. you were the one referring to her as a "black leader" with no other qualifiers. I explained to YOU that it was beyond that, and that she was not even into YOUR designation at all nowadays. trying to turn shit around. haha!

The above is all I find relevant enough to continue on with "kmltoe," old sport.

(What's funny, all of these pages later, and the whole race thing began in the first place, because of KrewKluKlan's dizzyingly absurd comment about dude's not calling Forrest a nigger to his face).

My original reference to Angela Davis stated that she is an effectual black leader because of her willingness to take part in open-minded engagement and discourse. She realized long ago that what needs to be done, is far, far bigger than the erroneous racial dichotomy between black and white, and strictly focusing on that, is like running in circles.

As you appear to realize, her views, what she researches, and what she teaches are all firmly rooted in Marxism, and in Marxism the distinction between races and sexes cease to exist or matter (ideally, at least).

Just because she does not designate herself a "black leader," does not mean she isn't one, or for that matter, that she has forsaken black people in her concerns for the world.

Just for one instance, like you stated, she considers herself--among many other things--an advocate for prisoners' rights. Well fuck, despite only being about 13% of this country's population, black folks make up nearly half of all incarcerated prisoners, and--even more fucked up--over half of prisoners awaiting execution...

...thus, whether Ms. Davis claims to be a "black leader" or not, just in this one particular way, she is. She has just chosen not to pigeon hole herself with some bullshit, myopic label.
[close]

hahaha! dude, i told you i was over it like 6 posts ago. you blew your chance at actual civil discourse by not having any. so fuck off with your little subthread masturbation now thanks.

oh, and i don't know if you read your own posts, but you realize that you typed all that to say, "well, she kinda is still a black leader though..."?

hahaha!

and just to show you that there is still hope for you, i'll give you a vocab word to keep in mind as a guidepost next time you decide to get all type-ey.

eloquence - the power of expressing strong emotions in striking, elegant and APPROPRIATE language. fluency in writing. [see inbred jed]

try it sometime. it does a poster good.

k

A truly perfect response, and just what I've come to expect from you "kmltoe."

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #2223 on: January 19, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »
people still getting rolled...

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #2224 on: January 19, 2011, 08:07:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

quaquaquaquaqua

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #2225 on: January 19, 2011, 08:33:52 AM »
Anyone putting money up to see John do some flipperty poppers in LA?

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #2226 on: January 19, 2011, 08:50:42 AM »
new vid today or tomorrow?

A.J.K.

« Reply #2227 on: January 19, 2011, 09:16:04 AM »
new vid today or tomorrow?

Some time today i would think.

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #2228 on: January 19, 2011, 09:40:36 AM »
you sure have a bunch of stupid fucking questions for someone with such an impressive vocabulary.
I think quotation marks are appropriate around impressive vocabulary when talking about mr. ethnicsong.
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2229 on: January 19, 2011, 10:25:43 AM »

i'm too broke for a cash wager, but i'll put a short stack of blueberry pancackes that he doesn't flip anything more than a straight flip. ie, kick or heel. no varial/360/180/halfcab variations. i honestly think he'll get busy, but i'm a betting man at heart so, whattayasay grim?

a short stack says nothing other than a straight flip. watcha got?

k

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #2230 on: January 19, 2011, 10:30:06 AM »
john is a ripper and i'm sure hes got a bunch of flip tricks. 
my guess is that he prefers skating obstacles rather than doing flatground.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #2231 on: January 19, 2011, 10:37:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i'm too broke for a cash wager, but i'll put a short stack of blueberry pancackes that he doesn't flip anything more than a straight flip. ie, kick or heel. no varial/360/180/halfcab variations. i honestly think he'll get busy, but i'm a betting man at heart so, whattayasay grim?

k

Short stack on your side, four waffles with too much butter & some Maple syrup would do me right.
I think he's gonna feel obligated to do a tre flip in LA- even if it's on flat.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #2232 on: January 19, 2011, 10:44:16 AM »

did you get that expression from your gran pappy or something?

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #2233 on: January 19, 2011, 10:52:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
we've been blessed with alittleethnicschlong, camocan't, & belligerent irish lop's presence in this thread.

a whole bunch of early contenders for Worst Poster Of The Year in this bitch!

[close]
[close]

You got something to add? No? Just quoting to get your post count up? Well fuck you.
[close]

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 997
« Reply #2234 on: January 19, 2011, 11:20:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

k
[close]

Short stack on your side, four waffles with too much butter & some Maple syrup would do me right.
He went for a nollie heel on day one...so the will is there

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #2235 on: January 19, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »
Soooo, new episode today or..
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2236 on: January 19, 2011, 11:32:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

k
[close]

word. bet it up then. i've got a fresh bottle of grade b and i'm gonna go ahead and get the waffle iron hot. this is one bet that i hope i lose very badly. i want to see john get busy. you already know forrest is gonna go pretty nuts after that critique session (at least i hope he does).

k

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #2237 on: January 19, 2011, 11:54:54 AM »

Mackattack

« Reply #2238 on: January 19, 2011, 02:11:55 PM »
I like your critique for Forrest, Whit. I suspect he has some deep seeded daddy issues.

SK8-N-WorshipSatan

« Reply #2239 on: January 19, 2011, 02:16:33 PM »
I like your critique for Forrest, Whit. I suspect he has some deep seeded daddy issues.

Nah probably like Daryl Angle speculated on the first day. I bet he's an only child thats why he's so selfish, he never had to learn to share with his siblings.

strangefires

« Reply #2240 on: January 19, 2011, 02:51:39 PM »

been saying this since day one

Reggie Nobles

• Rep: 84
  • oh no
« Reply #2241 on: January 19, 2011, 03:02:57 PM »
lol we need to get forrest on skatetalk to either shut everyone up or confirm our assumptions... id go with the latter

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #2242 on: January 19, 2011, 04:44:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did you get that expression from your gran pappy or something?

Nope, I only use scientificilish terminologlops.

strangefires

« Reply #2243 on: January 19, 2011, 05:30:13 PM »
lol we need to get forrest on skatetalk to either shut everyone up or confirm our assumptions... id go with the latter

uh shut up faggot

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #2244 on: January 19, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

uh shut up faggot
haha it would be funny to see what hes like during a long uncut interview.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #2245 on: January 19, 2011, 08:22:14 PM »

[/quote]
one half of me genuinely agrees with this.
the other half doesn't want to see him ever again.
@idealhandmades

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #2246 on: January 19, 2011, 08:23:37 PM »

one half of me genuinely agrees with this.
the other half doesn't want to see him ever again.

[/quote]

well your half regular then

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #2247 on: January 19, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »
probably the same half that didn't quote that correctly.
@idealhandmades

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #2248 on: January 19, 2011, 10:02:57 PM »
ethnic. I took a class with Angela Davis when I went to UCSC, I guarantee she'd call your ass a racist. Just because race is socially constructed does not mean it does not exist as a genuine issue within our society, it absolutely does. Claiming that you don't see race and shit like that is actually racist in itself. If you want to get academic on the whole thing, look up critical race theory. Davis was a fucking Panther man.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #2249 on: January 19, 2011, 10:46:23 PM »
hey guys what's going on?
formerly toonie